PDA

View Full Version : Knocked out Lucas Oil official at Prp?

Crashmagnet
07-08-2016, 12:59 PM
I have heard bits and pieces of this story this week locally, supposedly a PRP track worker laid out one of the Lucas oil stewards. So I thought I would just turn it over to the National Enquirer of motorsports. Anybody see it actually go down?

cutman
07-08-2016, 01:03 PM
I have heard bits and pieces of this story this week locally, supposedly a PRP track worker laid out one of the Lucas oil stewards. So I thought I would just turn it over to the National Enquirer of motorsports. Anybody see it actually go down?

I heard security being called to the Lucas trailer from the grandstands

Clayton_Wetter
07-08-2016, 01:53 PM
I know of one Lucas fellow that needed a good punching, but not sure if he is still even working for them. lol

plunks7
07-08-2016, 04:54 PM

This would be more believe able in the BOO WOO and UMP.

old fan
07-08-2016, 04:59 PM
does lucasquist even check tires any more

Clayton_Wetter
07-08-2016, 05:11 PM

Yep it's round!! NEXT!!!!

old fan
07-08-2016, 05:27 PM
Fiqures i think all the regional guys at a race they put should stay home until something is done

almost broke
07-08-2016, 07:05 PM
Seems that the track owners son in law was told to get out of the way dumbass by the Lucas oil official so I guess the track worker knocked the crap out of the Lucas oil official it has been said that the Lucas official had to have his eye socket and jaw operated on and I also heard that Lucas pressed charges and was thinking of pulling there remaining sactioned races with prp

Aces&Eights
07-08-2016, 08:38 PM
Seems that the track owners son in law was told to get out of the way dumbass by the Lucas oil official so I guess the track worker knocked the crap out of the Lucas oil official it has been said that the Lucas official had to have his eye socket and jaw operated on and I also heard that Lucas pressed charges and was thinking of pulling there remaining sactioned races with prp

Better than wrestling. Not saying he deserved it but you can't let power go to your head, less somebody adjust your attitude.

dirtdobber45
07-08-2016, 09:31 PM
Sounds like Volunteer Speedway back in the early 90s....the good ol days lmao

dirtdobber45
07-08-2016, 09:32 PM
Fiqures i think all the regional guys at a race they put should stay home until something is doneDont use that 'T' word we all know your not good at it ...lmao

Barbecueboy
07-08-2016, 10:28 PM
Better than wrestling. Not saying he deserved it but you can't let power go to your head, less somebody adjust your attitude.
Badazzez always have an attitude..............until they get punched in the face.

zyoung25
07-08-2016, 11:23 PM
They go pulling the sanction for the races they have left there, what happens to the dtwc and the points deal? Wrapped up at the burger? What a weird season it has been so far this year.

Barbecueboy
07-08-2016, 11:57 PM
Their guy makes an out of the way comment and gets socked in the teeth, and they want to cut and run???

Got to be more to the story than that.......

gorj
07-09-2016, 12:52 AM

Run what u brung ! They dont check much, cars don't even go through a tech line. They might put a tape measure on a few cars but that's the extent of it.

plunks7
07-09-2016, 12:57 AM
Run what u brung ! They dont check much, cars don't even go through a tech line. They might put a tape measure on a few cars but that's the extent of it.

Now that is OPEN Late Model Racing, and how it should be!!!!!!