PDA

View Full Version : Tony Jackson Jr

RayburnRider
07-08-2016, 04:32 PM
Where does this guy get all his money he has Club 29 cars then bought a Longhorn and is selling it with three nights on it now he has a new Grt. Someone should tell him there isn't a magic chassis and its def not a goat.

old fan
07-08-2016, 05:02 PM
by his winnings lol

acetone
07-08-2016, 05:23 PM
Where does this guy get all his money he has Club 29 cars then bought a Longhorn and is selling it with three nights on it now he has a new Grt. Someone should tell him there isn't a magic chassis and its def not a goat.

why does it matter. none of our buisness

george w
07-08-2016, 05:30 PM
I know the guy has an still has alot of nice stuff/good equipment as far as the money question all i can say is what i do know an that he builds alot of nice street stocks an b-mods an such for locals or what i would call traveling locals I've also never seen a car of his that wasnt covered in quality type sponsors, I'm not saying this foots the bill for the entire operation but from what I've gathered he seems to be a quality guy thats building good stuff for the locals outta his shop along with hanging bodys in the off-season for various guys an similar stuff like that....

RayburnRider
07-08-2016, 05:42 PM
It doesn't matter just curious I'm not slamming the guy I don't even drive a race car I just noticed he always had great stuff but was doing a bunch of chassis jumping He has won some big races but not big money races

george w
07-08-2016, 07:33 PM
understandable, i didn't take it as a slam.

Aces&Eights
07-08-2016, 08:41 PM
Maybe he knows something about a goat revival...

zyoung25
07-08-2016, 08:53 PM
It doesn't matter just curious I'm not slamming the guy I don't even drive a race car I just noticed he always had great stuff but was doing a bunch of chassis jumping He has won some big races but not big money races

You'll have to over look old fan. He wouldn't have a clue what point you're trying to make.

I seen he had his longhorn for sale and thought the same thing. He's changed chassis more than anyone else at his level than I can think of.

Glad to see another GRT out there though. Now it's a guessing game of how long will he stay in it.

old fan
07-08-2016, 09:08 PM
really zyoung he runs mars mlra no real great purses that for sure

zyoung25
07-08-2016, 09:24 PM
May not be that great of payouts, but those boys aren't push overs by any means.

old fan
07-08-2016, 09:30 PM
really everytime they come to the st louis area they are pushed aside phillips frye and Wallace no longer run the series its Jackson and that's about it

old fan
07-08-2016, 09:33 PM
http://www.marsracingseries.com/index.php?option=com_tracks&view=ranking&p=8&Itemid=147

zyoung25
07-08-2016, 09:52 PM
I'm not arguing with, I don't feel like trying to kick water uphill tonight.

Stovall just ran 3rd at the show me. St Louis area doesn't determine how good a driver is or aint.

Barbecueboy
07-08-2016, 09:56 PM
You'll have to over look old fan. He wouldn't have a clue what point you're trying to make.

I seen he had his longhorn for sale and thought the same thing. He's changed chassis more than anyone else at his level than I can think of.

Glad to see another GRT out there though. Now it's a guessing game of how long will he stay in it.

Not hard to overlook when he is flat on his back sidewalk surfin........just sayin.

old fan
07-08-2016, 10:02 PM
I'm not arguing with, I don't feel like trying to kick water uphill tonight.Stovall just ran 3rd at the show me. St Louis area doesn't determine how good a driver is or aint.Stovall runs mlra not mars mlra won't run past Randolph co it ain 't the st louis boys so to speak but some guys name pierce babb unzicker they have to contend with no one runs mars though Shirley is eith in points and is woo guy

plunks7
07-08-2016, 10:58 PM
Not hard to overlook when he is flat on his back sidewalk surfin........just sayin.

He told me he was a inspector. Now I know what kind, Tree and clouds.