PDA

View Full Version : Blackie

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-08-2016, 08:28 PM
Blackie wanted me to say hi to all his friends on 4m.

kidrock
07-08-2016, 08:48 PM
Tell him Kidrock said Hi, I sure miss his humor on here. He made me chuckle more than once on here.

Barbecueboy
07-08-2016, 10:09 PM
Dude was the Gallagher of 4 m........

plunks7
07-08-2016, 10:34 PM
Glad to here someone was able to talk to him. Miss the guy and the good times we had on here. Plenty of laughter and endless jokes, late night when some of us have to stay home. Thanks Blackie, my friend.

J20in1st
07-08-2016, 11:04 PM
I went to Sycamore 2 night in a row month or so back asking everyone if Phil was around. Couldn't find him. Thought he was a celebrity there?

a25rjr
07-08-2016, 11:09 PM
Good times with ole Blackie!

Where you at brotha? We need ya.....getting boring around here!

Josh Bayko
07-08-2016, 11:22 PM
Blackie was good people. Always had a way lighten the mood in some threads that got too serious.

dirtdobber45
07-08-2016, 11:27 PM
Why dont he come on here under a different name like litey does? lol

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-08-2016, 11:46 PM
Why dont he come on here under a different name like litey does? lol

Idk but hes had his stint where he was for a breif while. The must know or may be he watches all us but doesnt comment.

Barbecueboy
07-08-2016, 11:50 PM
Idk but hes had his stint where he was for a breif while. The must know or may be he watches all us but doesnt comment.

Yeah, maybe that's it......

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-08-2016, 11:52 PM
Im going to research it if i can to see whats up

Highside Hustler25
07-09-2016, 05:29 AM
say hey Blackie. Hope your're doing well.

Barbecueboy
07-09-2016, 07:38 AM
Im going to research it if i can to see whats up

Keep us posted.

#BLACKIESLIFEMATTERS

Cardirt0
07-09-2016, 10:37 AM
Blackie Bud......Know how you feel got bared on one of the IllIni BB boards .. Still trying too figer out what i did to get bared....They dont tell you why ... Man it $ucks....Peace bro.....

b1eagle
07-09-2016, 11:19 AM
I miss ole Blackie,he kept Litey in line

Clayton_Wetter
07-09-2016, 01:37 PM
Blackford rules!!!!

dirtdobber45
07-09-2016, 02:01 PM
Idk but hes had his stint where he was for a breif while. The must know or may be he watches all us but doesnt comment.Yea and sits there shaking his head lol

GA-DIRT
07-09-2016, 05:26 PM
Miss the Blackie

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-09-2016, 06:31 PM
Blackie blackie where are thou. Please contact us. We looking for you!

Nasty55
07-09-2016, 08:58 PM
Phil Aka Blackford is a very cool dude and regardless of what the powers to be think he will always be a member to this site and a friend to us!!

kidrock
07-09-2016, 09:18 PM
Phil Aka Blackford is a very cool dude and regardless of what the powers to be think he will always be a member to this site and a friend to us!!

I agree, I've had to replace a few keyboards because of that guy LAMO!!!!!

NormP
07-09-2016, 09:19 PM
He's around. I got a private message from him not long ago. I'm not going to say his new name in case someone tries to rat him out.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-09-2016, 09:37 PM
He's around. I got a private message from him not long ago. I'm not going to say his new name in case someone tries to rat him out.

Yea i got one from him too! It was good to hear from him.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-09-2016, 09:39 PM

You are exactly right!
Well said nasty!

drano
07-09-2016, 09:49 PM
Who is this Blackie fellow you guys speak of ?

oldfart50
07-09-2016, 10:12 PM
I was hoping to read of his passing. Oh well...

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-09-2016, 10:23 PM
Who is this Blackie fellow you guys speak of ?

BLACKFORD goes by the name of blackie.

He was the 4M police!

Barbecueboy
07-10-2016, 02:22 AM
BLACKFORD goes by the name of blackie.

He was the 4M police!

He fought the law...........and you know the rest.

Nasty55
07-10-2016, 12:28 PM
I agree, I've had to replace a few keyboards because of that guy LAMO!!!!!

Hey Kid im suppose to tell you to clean out your inbox...

Cardirt0
07-10-2016, 12:45 PM
Hey Kid im suppose to tell you to clean out your inbox...

Nasty so nice of you too help keep things moving along.. And KID you need too CLEAN your BOX.. LOL

Nasty55
07-11-2016, 02:40 PM
Nasty so nice of you too help keep things moving along.. And KID you need too CLEAN your BOX.. LOL

Gee thanks Gary it is my pleasure anytime i can help..... Now back to business Kidrock did you get the message that was suppose to get to you buddy?

HoosierDirtFan
07-11-2016, 02:50 PM

Same here got a message from him earlier this year. I won't reveal the screen name because I frankly don't remember what the screen name was. I just remember receiving a private message from him that was signed: Phil A.K.A. Blackford

Cardirt0
07-11-2016, 03:12 PM
I think its time that they give him a 2nd chance....I know he got out of line sometimes but who dont....come on mods let him back on here ........

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-11-2016, 04:47 PM
Yea let blackie back come back home!

waaac77
07-11-2016, 04:52 PM
I sure miss reading his comments. Bring him back!!!!!

oldfart50
07-11-2016, 08:04 PM
Why would anyone want that idiot anywhere?

plunks7
07-11-2016, 08:23 PM

For the mirror fact some of us happened to Appreciate what he brought to us on 4m!!!!!!!! :)

Barbecueboy
07-11-2016, 08:24 PM

Why indeed,lmao........

Cardirt0
07-11-2016, 08:40 PM
He told me he would tone it way down if he came back.. i think he would when you lose something you learn too respect it more.. If he dont then they will just boot him once more.....

slmcrewchief99
07-11-2016, 09:53 PM
Blackie is STILL 1 of the best. So many people got butthurt from his comments but he didn't sugar coat it. You knew where he stood about everything. He got on me once upon a time. But he still respected my opinion. Miss him being on here. He is a standup guy in my book.

Barbecueboy
07-11-2016, 10:11 PM
He told me he would tone it way down if he came back.. i think he would when you lose something you learn too respect it more.. If he dont then they will just boot him once more.....

He told you that????? Are we talking about the same guy even ?

Barbecueboy
07-11-2016, 10:15 PM
So let me get this straight........all you guys collectively had good things to say about blackie and would welcome him back eagerly and one guy in the room says the complete opposite????

Hmmm, wonder who the a sshole in the room is?

Besides me of course.

Bubstr
07-11-2016, 11:50 PM
Who said he wasn't here. He had 50 dozen usernames and I don't mind him being here, at least he learned how to behave in public and not running off site sponsors and new posters, now.

Highside Hustler25
07-12-2016, 06:40 AM
Blackies life matters:cool:

Barbecueboy
07-12-2016, 07:41 AM
Who said he wasn't here. He had 50 dozen usernames and I don't mind him being here, at least he learned how to behave in public and not running off site sponsors and new posters, now.

Care to share one shred of proof or evidence for any of the above allegations of him running off sponsors and new posters?

You being one of his biggest detractors, Why not just man up and say it like it is for once..........and pretty ironic you would show up after I posed the question.

Cardirt0
07-12-2016, 10:07 AM
Will I am not a Bobby Fan ..But I will try too be respectful too pFan when i can...And to agree to disagree with him some of the time.. Dont mean we can not become fiends.. My best friend now could give a hoot about Dirt racing.. But we still friends ..
There were a lot of times I did not agree with Blackie... But a lot of times I did... Did he go over board yes he did ,,But to live is too learn and to learn is too grow..There is times i have Pi$$ off people on here.. Did not (Most of the times) do it just too Pi$$ them off, But I did ..Most of the people on here seem too be Good people (MOST not all) I know whats its like too be locked out of a place you like too go so much ,That I would change my ways If I could go back.. not that I need too change , If i though I was Right.. But too change was the only way too go back...
This place is Not as good as it was ... Why some of the ones that came here Died ,,,,My they rest in P,,,,,some just said I have Had enuff and left.....Some have been kicked off ,,, Thank God on some of them,,,,I dont want this place to Die I am too sick to go to the Races no more, this is my Last place I have that I can live the Racing life,, So if we can all learn too Live with each other 4M will go on till or If I die and still be here......
Sorry for the ramble Hope I dont sound too much like a Nut.. Doing letters is not one of the things I am good at... Gary

Bubstr
07-12-2016, 01:15 PM
Care to share one shred of proof or evidence for any of the above allegations of him running off sponsors and new posters?

You being one of his biggest detractors, Why not just man up and say it like it is for once..........and pretty ironic you would show up after I posed the question.

Just how many of those posts got deleted when they involved a sponsor? I have even heard you say,"this thread won't last long", on some threads involving sponsors. Don't play dumb with us. Everyone knows what was going on.

Like I said, I don't mind who is here or not, but the owner of this forum should have a good environment to conduct his business. This makes sure that there is a forum for everyone to enjoy or complain about. I believe one of those sponsors is still missing. Some may say Thin skin, but someone that pays good money , doesn't have to be too thick skinned. You asked.

Barbecueboy
07-12-2016, 01:54 PM
Just how many of those posts got deleted when they involved a sponsor? I have even heard you say,"this thread won't last long", on some threads involving sponsors. Don't play dumb with us. Everyone knows what was going on.

Like I said, I don't mind who is here or not, but the owner of this forum should have a good environment to conduct his business. This makes sure that there is a forum for everyone to enjoy or complain about. I believe one of those sponsors is still missing. Some may say Thin skin, but someone that pays good money , doesn't have to be too thick skinned. You asked.

And you still haven't answered.......your claim was that blackie caused sponsors to leave and potential new posters not to post........prove it or quit making the false allegations.

There was only one sponsor ( not sponsors as in plural)I ever mentioned and attached" this thread won't last long" to it" and ironically enough his ad flashes beside this very post.......which clearly indicates he didn't leave.

You made a concerted effort to get blackie ( and others )banned because you didn't like the way you were being talked too........just be honest and man up about it.

Barbecueboy
07-12-2016, 01:58 PM

In case you forgot what you said.......see above.

At least he learned how to behave in public and not running off site sponsors and new posters.........is what you said.

Please tell us who he ran off

NormP
07-12-2016, 02:30 PM
Bubstr aren't you the same one who was whining about how someone was talking about a complete stranger not too long ago, vainly trying to act like you were some sort of gentleman? And now you're doing the same thing about Blackford.

Seems like all you want to do is complain about how people act on 4m. Maybe you should start your own message board and run it the way you see fit. No one enjoys the person who acts like a spoiled teenager always crying about stuff.

Barbecueboy
07-12-2016, 02:54 PM
Bubstr aren't you the same one who was whining about how someone was talking about a complete stranger not too long ago, vainly trying to act like you were some sort of gentleman? And now you're doing the same thing about Blackford.

Seems like all you want to do is complain about how people act on 4m. Maybe you should start your own message board and run it the way you see fit. No one enjoys the person who acts like a spoiled teenager always crying about stuff.
Ironic that he is that way on this site and on other sites he suggests everybody taking a chill pill and for some people to choke on them.

Dude has some issues that need addressing for sure.

oldfart50
07-12-2016, 06:41 PM
Lets not forget he is obsessed with farm animals, but that might be why BBQ is a fan of his...

Barbecueboy
07-12-2016, 07:21 PM
Lets not forget he is obsessed with farm animals, but that might be why BBQ is a fan of his...

Farm animals fear me Elsie and not for the same reasons they fear you , you ole bugger..........and fwiw it's not as much the person Im a fan of in blackie as it is the message......don't know blackie the person but would like to.

dirtdobber45
07-12-2016, 08:36 PM
Just remember boys Blackies someones son lmao lmao

plunks7
07-12-2016, 09:18 PM
We finally found a thread that Litey won't respond to.

Cardirt0
07-12-2016, 09:25 PM

About Time LOL

Highside Hustler25
07-12-2016, 10:43 PM

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! don't wake the grammar king.

Bubstr
07-13-2016, 12:26 PM
I don't make the rules around here. The owner does. I guess you can follow the rules or get banned. When you have no respect for anyone else, you sometimes have no respect for the rules. It's just something you learn, so you can be socially acceptable in public.

I guess, I'm just a little reminder of something your conscience should have been telling you. Criticism is hard to take sometimes. This is about respect and if you don't get it, I'm sorry for you.

Barbecueboy
07-13-2016, 12:37 PM
I don't make the rules around here. The owner does. I guess you can follow the rules or get banned. When you have no respect for anyone else, you sometimes have no respect for the rules. It's just something you learn, so you can be socially acceptable in public.

I guess, I'm just a little reminder of something your conscience should have been telling you. Criticism is hard to take sometimes. This is about respect and if you don't get it, I'm sorry for you.

You're a little reminder of something alright..........reminding me to not let my grandson play with dolls as a kid.

You get respect by earning it, it's not at all like the participation trophies that fill your curio cabinet.

And in case you haven't noticed, it's kinda more you that isn't getting any respect........just pointing that out in cased you missed it.

Cardirt0
07-13-2016, 12:46 PM

Criticism is hard too take you are proving it right now.. You earn respect... My be it time you start earning some your self...

Bubstr
07-13-2016, 01:22 PM
Criticism is hard too take you are proving it right now.. You earn respect... My be it time you start earning some your self...

Listen here, I'm not the guy that invites others behind the stands for a can of whoop Azz. I'm not the guy that disrespects the rules here about flaming and multiple user names. I'm not the guy that implies someones daughter was a Ho, however, I may have pointed out the rudeness with a statement about his mother, which was unfair to his mother, but got the point across I believe. If letting rude, crude and socially unacceptable people say what they want in public gets respect? I'll pass on that kind of respect. I have to respect myself first.

If anyone expects me to say, they are just good old boys having fun at someone else's expense and it's ok, is wrong. It's not ok and even the ones that do it, know it's not ok.

When adults get together, they know respect is given until it becomes clear that it's not deserved. You lose it, not earn it.

Barbecueboy
07-13-2016, 01:34 PM
Listen here, I'm not the guy that invites others behind the stands for a can of whoop Azz. I'm not the guy that disrespects the rules here about flaming and multiple user names. I'm not the guy that implies someones daughter was a Ho, however, I may have pointed out the rudeness with a statement about his mother, which was unfair to his mother, but got the point across I believe. If letting rude, crude and socially unacceptable people say what they want in public gets respect? I'll pass on that kind of respect. I have to respect myself first.

If anyone expects me to say, they are just good old boys having fun at someone else's expense and it's ok, is wrong. It's not ok and even the ones that do it, know it's not ok.

When adults get together, they know respect is given until it becomes clear that it's not deserved. You lose it, not earn it.

Is The last line in your post a microcosm of your entire life?????

You went completely rogue sissy on him.........instead of dealing with him directly , you went to the principal.....over and over and over.

And lost every ounce of respect that you may have ever had by doing so.........so before you call somebody out about having and earning respect, you need to check yourself.

Or choke on your own chill pills as you like to say so hypocritically elsewhere and on other sites............quit being a phoney, it's very unbecoming.

waaac77
07-13-2016, 01:41 PM
I think this thread exemplifies exactly how it was with blackford. He had some good insight at times but now this thread is way off topic and all about a couple people crying back and forth like 2nd graders.

Clayton_Wetter
07-13-2016, 02:05 PM
I've know Blackford for years on 4M and even talked to him on the phone. He is one of my best friends on here. I like outspoken people who take a stand for what they believe.

I think the problem Blackford ran into was a few personality conflicts rather than his being out of line. He went against the grain pretty bad to a couple of thin skinned members and I think they used the Moderators to get him banned as the constant PMing of blackfords posts fell to one of the moderators dislike also.

Being a moderator and having to sort out personal conflicts can be a very hard job and sometimes the wrong person gets the ax while the other guy gets away with being the real villain.

Blackford is no doubt stubborn and chose to fight back for what he felt was an injustice for being banned when others did just as bad or worse and got away with it.

It snowballed and got a moderators undivided attention when he started creating usernames to get back on and post on 4M. This battle was one that there was no way that he was going to win because it became a personal battle also.

Shame on those of you that had a helping hand in working so hard with the Mods to keep him off of here, while at the same time have been worse than Blackford ever was on here and got off scot-free.

I have respect for Blackford!

Barbecueboy
07-13-2016, 02:21 PM
I've know Blackford for years on 4M and even talked to him on the phone. He is one of my best friends on here. I like outspoken people who take a stand for what they believe.

I think the problem Blackford ran into was a few personality conflicts rather than his being out of line. He went against the grain pretty bad to a couple of thin skinned members and I think they used the Moderators to get him banned as the constant PMing of blackfords posts fell to one of the moderators dislike also.

Being a moderator and having to sort out personal conflicts can be a very hard job and sometimes the wrong person gets the ax while the other guy gets away with being the real villain.

Blackford is no doubt stubborn and chose to fight back for what he felt was an injustice for being banned when others did just as bad or worse and got away with it.

It snowballed and got a moderators undivided attention when he started creating usernames to get back on and post on 4M. This battle was one that there was no way that he was going to win because it became a personal battle also.

Shame on those of you that had a helping hand in working so hard with the Mods to keep him off of here, while at the same time have been worse than Blackford ever was on here and got off scot-free.

I have respect for Blackford!
Shame on those indeed........

Cardirt0
07-13-2016, 02:27 PM
You can say what you want about Blackford , but he all was ask me how i was doing knowing i was sick..Sometimes he was wrong ..But there were a lot of times he was Right...Just like Buster do not Hate him just do not think he is right on somethings.. should HE be Bared, No, But sometimes its better to say noting then be a A$$.. Blackford needs too learn this too...I have were or times I want to post, BUT know if I do I get slammed so I just pass...I have said some Dumb thing on here and learned from them...........Live is too learn something new each Day, If you can no longer learn its time too move on....

Bubstr
07-13-2016, 03:05 PM
Is The last line in your post a microcosm of your entire life?????

You went completely rogue sissy on him.........instead of dealing with him directly , you went to the principal.....over and over and over.

And lost every ounce of respect that you may have ever had by doing so.........so before you call somebody out about having and earning respect, you need to check yourself.

Or choke on your own chill pills as you like to say so hypocritically elsewhere and on other sites............quit being a phoney, it's very unbecoming.

Ask any Mod here if I ever went to them or even had a PM. Not once in all the time I've been here. If someone got banned, they did it their self. HMMMMMMMMMMMM, Treat people with respect and respect the rules= don't get banned. Disrespect the rules and others, you get banned. Seems simple enough to most. At least to most that didn't get banned. The phony are the ones that want to make this something other than what it was.

Cardirt0
07-13-2016, 03:22 PM
I did not start the Post to get in a Pi$$ match.. I did it cause i think he do better if he could come Back... We all have done something we wish we done some other way.. too be bared for Life is not the way too teach people to be better....Now I go out and I think if I say something PC Police will Kick my a$$ .. Now you cant say this you cant call them that, What. say you are Gay but I cant call you Gay.. Even If I dont Care that you are Gay.. I would still be a friend if I found out you were Gay.. when you try too kiss me Then we will no longer Be friends cause I ant Gay....World Is F++k up man......

Clayton_Wetter
07-13-2016, 03:24 PM
Roll call for Reinstating Blackford!!!!

Cardirt0
07-13-2016, 03:34 PM
I am ALL for it ........But he needs too tell me he will stay in line....Most of the Time.....

Nasty55
07-13-2016, 03:55 PM

Why would anyone want you here you disrespectful olf fuker!! you know you are a real piece of work.... Blackford at least told it how it was! He didnt sugar coat sh!t!! Unlike you whom is a coward and talks sh!t upon sh!t about everyone..... Id like to run into you just once at a track somewhere because even as sick as i am im still more of a man than you will ever be you worthless piece of monkey dunk!! Now step off of Blackfords nuts before someone makes you choke on them!!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-13-2016, 03:55 PM
Let blackie back in mr mod!

Nasty55
07-13-2016, 03:58 PM
Roll call for Reinstating Blackford!!!!

I am ALL for it ........But he needs too tell me he will stay in line....Most of the Time.....

I'm all for bringing Phil back!! And Gary no disrespect meant m7y friend but he really doesnt have to tell you anything to be honest... Just sayin....

Barbecueboy
07-13-2016, 04:02 PM
Ask any Mod here if I ever went to them or even had a PM. Not once in all the time I've been here. If someone got banned, they did it their self. HMMMMMMMMMMMM, Treat people with respect and respect the rules= don't get banned. Disrespect the rules and others, you get banned. Seems simple enough to most. At least to most that didn't get banned. The phony are the ones that want to make this something other than what it was.

No need to ask, I already know the answer.......

You probably never said anything about the reputation system to anyone either, did you?

And just to clear up why I mentioned phony and your name in the same sentence......to be so righteous and Mayberry rfd-like on 4m( what with the talk of respect and kindness and being socially acceptable) as you so often do....

How in the world can you say what you say on here and then go to another racing site and tell everybody in your signature that" some people need to take a chill pill and some people need to choke on them"?

At best , only hypocritical
At worst, just being a phony and telling us all to do what you say and not what you do....

Explain please

Barbecueboy
07-13-2016, 04:05 PM
Why would anyone want you here you disrespectful olf fuker!! you know you are a real piece of work.... Blackford at least told it how it was! He didnt sugar coat sh!t!! Unlike you whom is a coward and talks sh!t upon sh!t about everyone..... Id like to run into you just once at a track somewhere because even as sick as i am im still more of a man than you will ever be you worthless piece of monkey dunk!! Now step off of Blackfords nuts before someone makes you choke on them!!

What's up nasty????

Did you just say" choke on them?".......well that's ironic, considering a certain posters signature on another racing site.

Cardirt0
07-13-2016, 04:32 PM
I'm all for bringing Phil back!! And Gary no disrespect meant m7y friend but he really doesnt have to tell you anything to be honest... Just sayin....

With my menny e mail with him he does just to be honest.. cause if he tells me something I want to beleave him.. Its a I will have His back but he has too have mine all so thing....

dirtdobber45
07-13-2016, 06:25 PM
Listen here, I'm not the guy that invites others behind the stands for a can of whoop Azz. I'm not the guy that disrespects the rules here about flaming and multiple user names. I'm not the guy that implies someones daughter was a Ho, however, I may have pointed out the rudeness with a statement about his mother, which was unfair to his mother, but got the point across I believe. If letting rude, crude and socially unacceptable people say what they want in public gets respect? I'll pass on that kind of respect. I have to respect myself first.If anyone expects me to say, they are just good old boys having fun at someone else's expense and it's ok, is wrong. It's not ok and even the ones that do it, know it's not ok. When adults get together, they know respect is given until it becomes clear that it's not deserved. You lose it, not earn it.Aint that the pot callin the kettle black? You disrespected me and my mom. Did I say anything about your family til you did? Thats an eye for an eye. I never once called her a HO as youve put it now whose disrespecting that lil lady? And not just that your disrespecting her family by saying that. Remember thats someones daughter your words.

dirtdobber45
07-13-2016, 06:28 PM
And yea I vote for Blackie to be resurrected.

plunks7
07-13-2016, 08:41 PM
I'm definitely voting for Blackie in.

Barbecueboy
07-13-2016, 09:11 PM
Doing something like letting blackie back in would be all the talk at Floyds barber shop.........right goob?

But for the record, I'm for it.

a25rjr
07-13-2016, 09:16 PM
Blackie's posts matter......Count me in!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-13-2016, 09:43 PM
Hey blackie look at your thread. You have been a hot topic on here! We miss ya ol bud. Hey i still have a rash on my butt from all that schooln u gave me just before you got banned. But hey what the he!! Sure do miss ya.

dirtdobber45
07-13-2016, 09:55 PM
Hey blackie look at your thread. You have been a hot topic on here! We miss ya ol bud. Hey i still have a rash on my butt from all that schooln u gave me just before you got banned. But hey what the he!! Sure do miss ya.Are you sure thats how you got that rash? Aint what I heard...lol

a25rjr
07-13-2016, 09:56 PM
Hey blackie look at your thread. You have been a hot topic on here! We miss ya ol bud. Hey i still have a rash on my butt from all that schooln u gave me just before you got banned. But hey what the he!! If ya gunna b dumb ya gotta b tough right. Sure do miss ya.

Stay off the JD Juice, son.......ur repeating yourself!

And just to make you feel at home...........JUMPER! :)

Barbecueboy
07-13-2016, 10:03 PM
Who in there right mind would ever have thought that blackie and I would each have our own thread on the first page on the same day................that's resume worthy for me, how bout you blackie?

Whoops

dirtdobber45
07-13-2016, 10:29 PM
Stay off the JD Juice, son.......ur repeating yourself! :)I heard thats where that rash came from...lmao

slmcrewchief99
07-13-2016, 11:09 PM
Blackie has my vote. Come on back Phil. Some of us really miss your honest opinions.

J20in1st
07-14-2016, 12:11 AM
Phil send me a message I'll be back at sycamore next weekend

dmr37
07-14-2016, 08:20 AM
I think they should let the oldfart, I mean Blackie, return

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-14-2016, 09:15 AM
Stay off the JD Juice, son.......ur repeating yourself!

And just to make you feel at home...........JUMPER! :)

REALLY I Think your seeing double you cross eyed goober

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-14-2016, 12:46 PM
Are you sure thats how you got that rash? Aint what I heard...lol

Dnt ur momma tell u dont believe anything you hear and only half of what u see...... Now go play in traffic son!

Nasty55
07-14-2016, 03:54 PM
What's up nasty????

Did you just say" choke on them?".......well that's ironic, considering a certain posters signature on another racing site.

Not to much big A just got home from the shop... yeah that doesnt suprise me to much out of ol bubstr considering all the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) he started with all of us last yr over the rep system on here.... Bubstrt i see you havent changed much other than you have gotten more brave with your fingers lol..... your still the same ol lame ol cantankerous old fukr that you have always been!! anyway Back to you barbecue hows your summer going?

Nasty55
07-14-2016, 04:01 PM

You dont have a clue what you are talking about you goofy old senial geezer.... Blackie just didnt take your whining and cry all the time and told you about it all the time and you got your little loose pu$$y hurt and went running straight to the principles office like a little girl..... you seem to forget Bub most of us were here if not all of us!! so you might want to check yourself before you wreck yourself!!

dirtdobber45
07-14-2016, 04:38 PM
Dnt ur momma tell u dont believe anything you hear and only half of what u see...... Now go play in traffic son!I tried playing in the traffic but they all went around me...next thing I knew the dog catcher was after me

dirtdobber45
07-14-2016, 04:40 PM
You dont have a clue what you are talking about you goofy old senial geezer.... Blackie just didnt take your whining and cry all the time and told you about it all the time and you got your little loose pu$$y hurt and went running straight to the principles office like a little girl..... you seem to forget Bub most of us were here if not all of us!! so you might want to check yourself before you wreck yourself!!You tell him Nasty Im too dam mad to

Clayton_Wetter
07-15-2016, 02:07 PM
Hey blackie look at your thread. You have been a hot topic on here! We miss ya ol bud. Hey i still have a rash on my butt from all that schooln u gave me just before you got banned. But hey what the he!! Sure do miss ya.

Your schooling will continue and I will be teaching you with an iron fist!!!! :)

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-15-2016, 02:38 PM
Your schooling will continue and I will be teaching you with an iron fist!!!! :)

Ha ha you will have to catch me first my friend.

a25rjr
07-15-2016, 03:19 PM
Ha ha you will have to catch me first my friend.

That will be easy! When you and jd are hot and heavy in the romantic outhouse I built you, we can sneak up on yall and lock the door!

btw.....I hid several cameras in there.....yall are a big hit on the web! :)

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-15-2016, 03:37 PM
That will be easy! When you and jd are hot and heavy in the romantic outhouse I built you, we can sneak up on yall and lock the door!

Thats great!
Show me the proof

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-15-2016, 04:27 PM

Im glad you brought this up. That sh!t house dnt last a day w the carboard material it was made out of. A code inspector came by and fined me then he intern contacted the building inspector and he shook his head and asked about the mess and i dnt want to give him your name in fear of thats your lively hood making them and having lunch behind closed doors in them and I couldnt bring myself to that. He asked if that contractor got his licence and skills out of a cracker jax box. I lied and told him i dnt think so as they dont give prizes out in them any more.Thankfully he dnt push the issue. Light winds from a thunderstorm demolished it in case ur wondering in disbelief. W that being said prolly not good idea to mention about ur sub contracting bussiness you have...

The water balloon business prolly not good for you also..... sorry

a25rjr
07-15-2016, 10:35 PM
Im glad you brought this up. That sh!t house dnt last a day w the carboard material it was made out of. A code inspector came by and fined me then he intern contacted the building inspector and he shook his head and asked about the mess and i dnt want to give him your name in fear of thats your lively hood making them and having lunch behind closed doors in them and I couldnt bring myself to that. He asked if that contractor got his licence and skills out of a cracker jax box. I lied and told him i dnt think so as they dont give prizes out in them any more.Thankfully he dnt push the issue. Light winds from a thunderstorm demolished it in case ur wondering in disbelief. W that being said prolly not good idea to mention about ur sub contracting bussiness you have...

The water balloon business prolly not good for you also..... sorry

Sorry about that, but it was built according to Section 8 Housing codes. Liberals/socialists like kidrock and mud duck voted in legislation, forcing contractors like myself to buy from minority owned supply houses. They sell inferior products at a substantial higher cost. You'll have to pm them to file a complaint about their processes.

Hopefully, before the next hurricane blows through, you will be able to afford a quality built outhouse. There are many Republican owned supply companies, that carry quality products at a much cheaper price. Good luck in breaking the chains of bondage of Section 8 housing.

dirtdobber45
07-15-2016, 10:44 PM
Sorry about that, but it was built according to Section 8 Housing codes. Liberals/socialists like kidrock and mud duck voted in legislation, forcing contractors like myself to buy from minority owned supply houses. They sell inferior products at a substantial higher cost. You'll have to pm them to file a complaint about their processes.Hopefully, before the next hurricane blows through, you will be able to afford a quality built outhouse. There are many Republican owned supply companies, that carry quality products at a much cheaper price. Good luck in breaking the chains of bondage of Section 8 housing.He spends all his money on that cream for that rash he has thats why the S8 housing...lmaoNow the 'bondage' thing....well...Ill leave that one alone lmao

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-15-2016, 10:49 PM
He spends all his money on that cream for that rash he has thats why the S8 housing...lmaoNow the 'bondage' thing....well...Ill leave that one alone lmao

You and a25 are 2 pees in a pod. Unbelievable

dirtdobber45
07-15-2016, 11:31 PM
You and a25 are 2 pees in a pod. UnbelievableHow nice of you...thanx lmao

a25rjr
07-16-2016, 08:17 AM
You and a25 are 2 pees in a pod. Unbelievable

Yep, we pee standing up.....unlike you! :)

Clayton_Wetter
07-16-2016, 01:40 PM
Sorry about that, but it was built according to Section 8 Housing codes. Liberals/socialists like kidrock and mud duck voted in legislation, forcing contractors like myself to buy from minority owned supply houses. They sell inferior products at a substantial higher cost. You'll have to pm them to file a complaint about their processes.

Hopefully, before the next hurricane blows through, you will be able to afford a quality built outhouse. There are many Republican owned supply companies, that carry quality products at a much cheaper price. Good luck in breaking the chains of bondage of Section 8 housing.

Probably took ten people to watch the construction process also!!!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-16-2016, 06:10 PM
Yep, we pee standing up.....unlike you! :)

I have to its to heavy to lift unlike you!

a25rjr
07-16-2016, 07:11 PM

Your beer belly?

dirtdobber45
07-16-2016, 08:46 PM
Your beer belly?His lips....hes having an allergic reaction from the cream..lmfao lmfao!!!!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-16-2016, 08:53 PM
His lips....hes having an allergic reaction from the cream..lmfao lmfao!!!!

Close, my trunk

dirtdobber45
07-16-2016, 09:01 PM
Close, my trunkYoure @$$? Do you have to pull a lil red wagon behind you to carry it? Or is it two of em one for each cheek? Lmao

a25rjr
07-17-2016, 08:18 PM
Youre @$$? Do you have to pull a lil red wagon behind you to carry it? Or is it two of em one for each cheek? Lmao

I built him the "big boy" version with the handicap ramp. That's all the funds HUD would allow me to build.

I guess he will have to get a job and pay the difference next time! :)