PDA

View Full Version : Pierce at Highland

dirtyboy
07-09-2016, 08:58 PM
Anyone thats at Highland, did Bobby Pierce throw a little fit like he did last night after getting beat in the heat race?

Nice move he made cutting into K Rob at the scales. Someday he's gonna pull that crap on the wrong guy.

Highside Hustler25
07-09-2016, 09:38 PM
My guess is he took exception to the slider KRob put on him to take the lead. If that's the case:rolleyes:

old fan
07-10-2016, 12:54 AM
No but harrison and bollinger had some fun in the feature

jetwind
07-10-2016, 02:02 AM
Anyone thats at Highland, did Bobby Pierce throw a little fit like he did last night after getting beat in the heat race?

Nice move he made cutting into K Rob at the scales. Someday he's gonna pull that crap on the wrong guy.

hes just a young one great driver already

chupp n bloomer fan
07-10-2016, 07:50 AM
My guess is he took exception to the slider KRob put on him to take the lead. If that's the case:rolleyes:I like Bobby and give him props, then he has a moment. How many times has he done that move during the Summer Nats, quite a bit. You gather it back up, and pass him the same way if you want to. Racing him to the scales etc, I guess it shows you're still a teen.

BN247
07-10-2016, 09:42 AM
I was there and watched it again on DOD. I still can't figure out why he was upset. Looked like good clean racing to me and KRob was just faster. I have really enjoyed watching Bobby race this year. He has matured on and off the track but this was a lapse to the old Bobby Friday night. The crowd did not approve of his antics, that's for sure.

MI Dirt Fan
07-10-2016, 09:48 AM
Its funny how when he wins piercefan is on here with a man crush for him but when hes doesn't win piercefan disappears.

old fan
07-10-2016, 10:46 AM
Its amazing all thate the comes from you day after day

dirtyboy
07-10-2016, 10:54 AM
I was there and watched it again on DOD. I still can't figure out why he was upset. Looked like good clean racing to me and KRob was just faster. I have really enjoyed watching Bobby race this year. He has matured on and off the track but this was a lapse to the old Bobby Friday night. The crowd did not approve of his antics, that's for sure.

When he is winning you wont see him act this way. He needs to learn how to act in defeat.

old fan
07-10-2016, 10:55 AM
seen his interviews on Dod seemed pretty cool to me

Highside Hustler25
07-10-2016, 10:59 AM
Their are two things you can do when someone pulls a slider on you.

1. Turn down underneath and pass on the bottom
2. Burp the throttle and fall in behind. Then if fast enough, pull your own slider in the next corner.

It appeared Bobby did neither, but elected to run his nose up under KRob.

I can't count how many sliders Bobby has pulled through the tour where someone had to get out of the throttle. It's racing. Just don't get bent out of shape when you're on the receiving end. If I was Pierce, I'd be content with top 5's the rest of the way. He's pretty much wrapped up the Title unless he does something stupid.

427c.i.
07-10-2016, 10:59 AM
Very true.
Anyone can be all smiles in victory lane, that's easy.
It's how you conduct yourself when you get beat...that's when you find out who the real "champions" are.

kidrock
07-10-2016, 11:43 AM
I think people forget how old he really is. He will learn how to lose gracefully as he matures a little more. Just think how we used to act when we were that young and many times have you said "if I knew then what I know now I would have done or handled some things a little different"

Cardirt0
07-10-2016, 12:16 PM
I think people forget how old he really is. He will learn how to lose gracefully as he matures a little more. Just think how we used to act when we were that young and many times have you said "if I knew then what I know now I would have done or handled some things a little different"

Young your in car that cost from 30000 to 40000 bucks.. if you want to act like a kid get in a go kart..O wate when I raced Karts I did not act like that so that cant be use ether.. I dont care if your 14 or 80 you need too learn how too Lose as well as Win...Hes a real good driver Just a sorry Loser.. Or I can do that too you, but dont do it too ME, If you have not learned how by now you are not going too... The more he Acts like he a God the more people will want too put him in the Wall...It will come too this Last lap turn 4... You look out your window its Bobby, what do you do put him in the wall just like he would you...

old fan
07-10-2016, 01:36 PM
did not see him do a bad think last night and his interview are always great

Hazelbaker
07-10-2016, 02:43 PM
Bobby is doing great ! Remember, if you aren't good at what you do, nobody hates you.. I personally think it's great that the 4-M experts, who never even go to the races hate him. This kid is going to be around and making y'all miserable for a long time.. And it is obvious to someone that knows Bobby well, that you don't know what kind of kid he is.. His future is bright.

pierceFAN
07-10-2016, 02:52 PM
Bobby is doing great ! Remember, if you aren't good at what you do, nobody hates you.. I personally think it's great that the 4-M experts, who never even go to the races hate him. This kid is going to be around and making y'all miserable for a long time.. And it is obvious to someone that knows Bobby well, that you don't know what kind of kid he is.. His future is bright.

Well said...

Bubstr
07-10-2016, 03:40 PM
No but harrison and bollinger had some fun in the feature

Welll, one of them had fun. LOL

Here it is, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knTIHlGYHik

Cardirt0
07-10-2016, 04:01 PM
I dont Hate him I like too see him race .. But he needs too learn how too be a Good loser.. hes fun too watch and he can Drive a race car..But If you dont want someone too do it to you, He needs too learn not too do it to someone else....I even think its OK for Pfan too stick up for him, If you a Fan be a Fan and Pfan is a Good fan... Lets give it a year or 2 and lets see what happens...
Richie Hedrick was a Real good driver and he went the win at all cost ,, and were is he now.. He was my friend now he is sick and i dont know if he can be helped....Makes me Cry..... Gary

old fan
07-10-2016, 04:04 PM
Welll, one of them had fun. LOLHere it is, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knTIHlGYHik and got booed in his home town

dirtdobber45
07-10-2016, 04:56 PM
Its amazing all thate the comes from you day after dayAint that the pot calling the kettle black? LMAO

old fan
07-10-2016, 05:06 PM
coming from a bloomer fan boy that hurts lmao

kidrock
07-10-2016, 07:12 PM
Young your in car that cost from 30000 to 40000 bucks.. if you want to act like a kid get in a go kart..O wate when I raced Karts I did not act like that so that cant be use ether.. I dont care if your 14 or 80 you need too learn how too Lose as well as Win...Hes a real good driver Just a sorry Loser.. Or I can do that too you, but dont do it too ME, If you have not learned how by now you are not going too... The more he Acts like he a God the more people will want too put him in the Wall...It will come too this Last lap turn 4... You look out your window its Bobby, what do you do put him in the wall just like he would you...

Don't we all wished we could acted like you at that age but, quite a few don't. Like I said in time he will learn that or the veteran drivers will teach him that and it might not be the way he likes it.

Cardirt0
07-10-2016, 07:48 PM
Don't we all wished we could acted like you at that age but, quite a few don't. Like I said in time he will learn that or the veteran drivers will teach him that and it might not be the way he likes it.

My dad said too me ... If you want to glote when you Win.. Shake there hand when you Lose...Then he Died.... So its just who i have been all my Life....I hope he learns Cause hes fun too watch when he drives Like he should.....

Clayton_Wetter
07-10-2016, 07:57 PM
did not see him do a bad think last night and his interview are always great

You getting another brown nose??? Got your knee pads on too? :)

dirtdobber45
07-10-2016, 08:00 PM
You getting another brown nose??? Got your knee pads on too? :)He had implants put in LMFAO

chupp n bloomer fan
07-10-2016, 08:34 PM
Bobby is doing great ! Remember, if you aren't good at what you do, nobody hates you.. I personally think it's great that the 4-M experts, who never even go to the races hate him. This kid is going to be around and making y'all miserable for a long time.. And it is obvious to someone that knows Bobby well, that you don't know what kind of kid he is.. His future is bright.Why is criticism for doing something stupid considered hate? If we congratulate him and give him props, it's cool, but he does something dumb and it's just turn a blind eye and everything is hunky dory.

I'm not a blind fan of Bloomer, Bobby, Chupp when he raced, Josh Richards, or anyone else. You fuk up you fuk up, move on. There was nothing wrong with what KRob done and if Bobby wanted to pull the same move have at it, the scale deal was childish BS.

pierceFAN
07-10-2016, 08:39 PM
I heard Krob ran over his nose... Didn't see it so I didn't want to comment...what happened to let the drivers handle it themselves on the track?? That's what everyone said when Bobby did it but now the shoe is on the other foot it seems like a different criteria.... Just my opinion

blncfn57
07-10-2016, 08:45 PM
He didn't win and his interview was no different than when he wins. Seems now everyone wants to judge somebody by what they THINK was going on. I've seen veterans have fits when they lose.... heck, look at bloomer, the king of excuse making.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-10-2016, 08:54 PM
Aint that the pot calling the kettle black? LMAOThat's the understatement of the year right there.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-10-2016, 08:59 PM
He didn't win and his interview was no different than when he wins. Seems now everyone wants to judge somebody by what they THINK was going on. I've seen veterans have fits when they lose.... heck, look at bloomer, the king of excuse making.I paid no attention to his interview, just his hissy after the heat. I like Bobby, but it was uncalled for. We aren't talking about excuses, we are talking about throwing a temper tantrum. Most of Bloomers excuses aren't full of sh!t either, yeah they're excuses, but most are honestly what happened. I like Bobby and Bloomer. I like Bobby cause he can wheel a car, and Bloomer cause I love how most of you get your panties all wadded up over him. It's comical, and for 30+ years he keeps giving you the finger.

kidrock
07-10-2016, 09:24 PM
My dad said too me ... If you want to glote when you Win.. Shake there hand when you Lose...Then he Died.... So its just who i have been all my Life....I hope he learns Cause hes fun too watch when he drives Like he should.....

Your Dad gave you great advice, sorry for your loss.

Cardirt0
07-10-2016, 09:46 PM
Your Dad gave you great advice, sorry for your loss.

I was 16 was a long time a go, 63 Still live by it now,, but its good too live there you respect others..

Cardirt0
07-10-2016, 09:49 PM
I paid no attention to his interview, just his hissy after the heat. I like Bobby, but it was uncalled for. We aren't talking about excuses, we are talking about throwing a temper tantrum. Most of Bloomers excuses aren't full of sh!t either, yeah they're excuses, but most are honestly what happened. I like Bobby and Bloomer. I like Bobby cause he can wheel a car, and Bloomer cause I love how most of you get your panties all wadded up over him. It's comical, and for 30+ years he keeps giving you the finger.

But Bloomer has earned the right too give them the Finger ... Bobby has not......

old fan
07-10-2016, 09:51 PM
I paid no attention to his interview, just his hissy after the heat. I like Bobby, but it was uncalled for. We aren't talking about excuses, we are talking about throwing a temper tantrum. Most of Bloomers excuses aren't full of sh!t either, yeah they're excuses, but most are honestly what happened. I like Bobby and Bloomer. I like Bobby cause he can wheel a car, and Bloomer cause I love how most of you get your panties all wadded up over him. It's comical, and for 30+ years he keeps giving you the finger.and for 30 years I gave him back the finger

Cardirt0
07-10-2016, 09:59 PM
and for 30 years I gave him back the finger

LOL my first time I got kicked out of school ..Was when the teacher (Who was Pi$$ed at me) said Gary do you know what 1 means.. i said Yes ma.. and i stuck up my finger.. My mom Beat the $hit out of me...

old fan
07-10-2016, 10:05 PM
ain't growing up fun

ptown
07-11-2016, 06:34 AM

Booby needs his ass kicked, remember when Jimmy Spencer punched a young Kurt Busch in the face.

old fan
07-11-2016, 06:47 AM
Wow another hater did you see the video ptown

old fan
07-11-2016, 06:54 AM
But Bloomer has earned the right too give them the Finger ... Bobby has not......yeah bloomer could be bobbie's daddy

toast
07-11-2016, 09:22 AM
My goodness, Everyone loves a loser but hates a winner!!

Bubstr
07-11-2016, 10:57 AM
I don't want a racer, I cheer for to be a good looser. I don't even want them comfortable with it. That's for youth Soccer, where everyone gets a trophy. How many of you spit on your hand, when the baseball teams lined up after a game? Lol I thought so.

blncfn57
07-11-2016, 12:27 PM
I paid no attention to his interview, just his hissy after the heat. I like Bobby, but it was uncalled for. We aren't talking about excuses, we are talking about throwing a temper tantrum. Most of Bloomers excuses aren't full of sh!t either, yeah they're excuses, but most are honestly what happened. I like Bobby and Bloomer. I like Bobby cause he can wheel a car, and Bloomer cause I love how most of you get your panties all wadded up over him. It's comical, and for 30+ years he keeps giving you the finger.

Temper tantrums or excuses, they both result from the same emotion. Bloomer is not usually full of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)? LMFAO, the guy has been telling anyone that'll listen that he's gonna get paid from eldora and his tires were legal..... purely both statements are full of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)! On a final note, I've been giving guys the finger since 1992 that wanna judge, but have no idea of the emotions that go on inside a racecar.

Barbecueboy
07-11-2016, 12:31 PM
I don't want a racer, I cheer for to be a good looser. I don't even want them comfortable with it. That's for youth Soccer, where everyone gets a trophy. How many of you spit on your hand, when the baseball teams lined up after a game? Lol I thought so.

If you didn't spit in it where they could see you do it then it was a Bush league move..........

pierceFAN
07-11-2016, 12:32 PM
cant hardly call it a tantrum...he was unhappy with krob...pulled up and doored him...said what he had to say and moved on...just voicing his displeasure..

Barbecueboy
07-11-2016, 12:35 PM

Great post .......one of the many reasons I like bloomer too.......wish he wasn't so washed up though.

jetwind
07-11-2016, 12:52 PM

1 u say old fart

Nasty55
07-11-2016, 03:08 PM
Fact of the matter is that lil Bobby had good teachers in throwing them temper tantrums...... But hey who hasnt thrown a tantrum at one point or another in their life? Oh wait this is the pierce family we are talking about here right? Wait wait wait it couldnt be it just couldnt of happened because lil bobby doesnt do those things says the nay sayers..... well guess what pierce fans the boy has an attitude problem when he drives someone dirty and they reciprocate his attitude goes from BAD TO WORSE!! One of the veterans of the sport we all love will teach this young man a lesson one of these days that he isnt going to like and i hope in the process that he finally learns to calm down a little bit... He is a good wheelman but for him to end up Great he has to calm it down and grow up....

jetwind
07-11-2016, 03:15 PM
Fact of the matter is that lil Bobby had good teachers in throwing them temper tantrums...... But hey who hasnt thrown a tantrum at one point or another in their life? Oh wait this is the pierce family we are talking about here right? Wait wait wait it couldnt be it just couldnt of happened because lil bobby doesnt do those things says the nay sayers..... well guess what pierce fans the boy has an attitude problem when he drives someone dirty and they reciprocate his attitude goes from BAD TO WORSE!! One of the veterans of the sport we all love will teach this young man a lesson one of these days that he isnt going to like and i hope in the process that he finally learns to calm down a little bit... He is a good wheelman but for him to end up Great he has to calm it down and grow up....
true but rowdy bush brothers stewart and alot others were champs maybee it drives them?

Cardirt0
07-11-2016, 03:16 PM
Nasty This one you HIT it on the Head..........

TackyTracker
07-11-2016, 03:46 PM
does anybody really not think he will mature???

Cardirt0
07-11-2016, 04:12 PM
does anybody really not think he will mature???

Hes in a 700 to 800 HP car, cost 30 to 40 grand, Hes not 16 no more .. Grow up or race Go karts....

jetwind
07-11-2016, 04:15 PM
Hes in a 700 to 800 HP car, cost 30 to 40 grand, Hes not 16 no more .. Grow up or race Go karts....

really are u on rowdy kyles facebook and stewarts too ur a little late arnt u hater

Cardirt0
07-11-2016, 04:22 PM
really are u on rowdy kyles facebook and stewarts too ur a little late arnt u hater

Dont do Facebook and I like what he Could do.. WHY is someone a HATER if he thinks someone should Grow up...I ant going too Lick his Balls cause you say so.. You lick them if you want....

george w
07-11-2016, 05:36 PM
60% of pierce fans use the term "your a hater" when they cant justify there drivers actions time an time again, sadly there so blind that majority of the crowd that doesnt have blinders on that recognizes what continues to take place are stating how much talent/opportunity the kid has literally in the same breath but they cant get passed allllll the "hating" thats going on because there driver or "posse" is ALWAYS justified in there minds cause everyone is out to hate on them lol it was comical to an extent at first but its been past annoying for a long time...... sidenote, i never thought the term "hater" would make its way into dirt track racing lingo an be a staple to anyone who has an opinion on a single driver that doesn't see everything there way but thanks pierce fans you've acomplished that .......

old fan
07-11-2016, 05:41 PM
if that was a hissy fit you need to find another sport maybe checkers chess perhaps

chupp n bloomer fan
07-11-2016, 06:11 PM
I heard Krob ran over his nose... Didn't see it so I didn't want to comment...what happened to let the drivers handle it themselves on the track?? That's what everyone said when Bobby did it but now the shoe is on the other foot it seems like a different criteria.... Just my opinionYou should handle it either on the track during the race or man to man in the pits. Not approaching the scales. He pulled the same move Bobby has all SN's, if Bobby wanted to do it back, for sure he has every right. Approaching the scales, if you think it's cool then great, I don't is all.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-11-2016, 06:13 PM
and for 30 years I gave him back the fingerI'm sure he was very concerned with it too. The booing and fingers etc would just be the extra motivation I needed to keep on keeping on.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-11-2016, 06:16 PM
Temper tantrums or excuses, they both result from the same emotion. Bloomer is not usually full of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)? LMFAO, the guy has been telling anyone that'll listen that he's gonna get paid from eldora and his tires were legal..... purely both statements are full of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)! On a final note, I've been giving guys the finger since 1992 that wanna judge, but have no idea of the emotions that go on inside a racecar.Lol. My feelings are very hurt. Right back at ya.

We shall see on both examples you brought up.

old fan
07-11-2016, 06:18 PM
I'm sure he was very concerned with it too. The booing and fingers etc would just be the extra motivation I needed to keep on keeping on. thanks for the warning this Friday I will just ignore him

dirtyboy
07-11-2016, 06:50 PM
Just for the record, there wasnt many people in the stands at Farmer City who didnt BOOOO Bobby loudly after his move at the scale. KRob on the other hand got loud applause.

Barbecueboy
07-11-2016, 06:54 PM
thanks for the warning this Friday I will just ignore him

Not if you're watching the top three you won't...........

MI Dirt Fan
07-11-2016, 06:56 PM
When you race at many tracks like the SN does and will sometimes stop at a new track(s) each year, some of the locals won't tolerate stupid chit and it just takes one time and they will let you know.

Barbecueboy
07-11-2016, 06:58 PM
You should handle it either on the track during the race or man to man in the pits. Not approaching the scales. He pulled the same move Bobby has all SN's, if Bobby wanted to do it back, for sure he has every right. Approaching the scales, if you think it's cool then great, I don't is all.

Jacking people up at the scales after the race is only necessary when you get wrecked or maliciously taken out on the track...........and then if that doesn't get the message across and they do it again, you just punch them in the face.

Just sayin

ptown
07-11-2016, 07:24 PM
Just for the record, there wasnt many people in the stands at Farmer City who didnt BOOOO Bobby loudly after his move at the scale. KRob on the other hand got loud applause.

Everybody but the very few Booby fans in the grandstands booed him, funny thing is the jackass peerse family are all too stupid to understand how bad everybody hates them.

Cardirt0
07-11-2016, 07:34 PM
I would give a hug too someone that needs it ... I have giving my last 5 bucks too someone I thinks needs a meal more then me...I have baby sat the Kids next door for free (all 5 of them) cause she had no money for a baby sitter .. Wore my hand out on 2 of them LOL they were evil...Have a lot of Friends that you say Bobby,,,,, and Man the booing is unreal.. Hes Not a bad Kid deep down... But his Dad has him thinking the world owes him.. And WE dont owe him $HIT.. If that makes me a hater So be it..... Gary
Plus I hear that some NASCAR boys were looking at him at 2 or 3 dirt races and the Booing was so bad that they never called him.. thats from a friend that works on a Crew... You have too be Clean and he Ant...

Barbecueboy
07-11-2016, 08:12 PM
Everybody but the very few Booby fans in the grandstands booed him, funny thing is the jackass peerse family are all too stupid to understand how bad everybody hates them.

I don't hate them bad ..........and I'm somebody..........sometimes.......I think......as far as you know.

Sooner or later he won't be able to use the " I'm a kid, forgive my (fill in the blank)......but in the mean time ,dude can drive ,he polarizes,family could care less what the haters think , Angie is hot walking around the pits ( sorry Bob)and he wins a lot.

I'm good with it.

oldfart50
07-11-2016, 08:19 PM
You are way closer to nobody than somebody, just so you know...
I don't hate them bad ..........and I'm somebody..........sometimes.......I think......as far as you know. Sooner or later he won't be able to use the " I'm a kid, forgive my (fill in the blank)......but in the mean time ,dude can drive ,he polarizes,family could care less what the haters think , Angie is hot walking around the pits ( sorry Bob)and he wins a lot. I'm good with it.

Barbecueboy
07-11-2016, 08:39 PM
You are way closer to nobody than somebody, just so you know...

Thanks jabba.........means a lot coming from you......and I really mean that......again, as far as you know.

Cardirt0
07-11-2016, 09:00 PM
Thanks jabba.........means a lot coming from you......and I really mean that......again, as far as you know.

Funny how someone who give you $hit about Hate is ... Hating on someone... But you a no body as he says.. Sounds like he is dating someone on the 32 team LOL

Highside Hustler25
07-11-2016, 09:09 PM

still, as I'm typing, lmao:D

Barbecueboy
07-11-2016, 09:51 PM
Funny how someone who give you $hit about Hate is ... Hating on someone... But you a no body as he says.. Sounds like he is dating someone on the 32 team LOL

Yup, nobody don't know nuffin bout nuffin.

old fan
07-11-2016, 10:01 PM
Not if you're watching the top three you won't........... I guess you are saying the talent pool in lucas is not very deep, I don't expect a large car count either

old fan
07-11-2016, 10:03 PM
if they boo because that lil incident I am at a lost for words

Barbecueboy
07-11-2016, 10:07 PM
I guess you are saying the talent pool in lucas is not very deep, I don't expect a large car count either

More like saying no lifeguards in the litey family gene pool......you can take it from here.

old fan
07-11-2016, 10:35 PM
if that makes you happy go for it

Barbecueboy
07-11-2016, 10:42 PM
if that makes you happy go for it

Sheryl crow fan too? .........nice, me too.

old fan
07-11-2016, 10:44 PM
wow you are really impressing me NOT

Barbecueboy
07-11-2016, 10:46 PM
wow you are really impressing me NOT
You really know how to hurt a guy.....

jetwind
07-11-2016, 11:06 PM
Dont do Facebook and I like what he Could do.. WHY is someone a HATER if he thinks someone should Grow up...I ant going too Lick his Balls cause you say so.. You lick them if you want....
ok bobo lets argue not u say its ok for nascar that are on tv millions of viewers address that if u can must be something tp it then huh draws big money crowds like anything negative in us

MI Dirt Fan
07-11-2016, 11:53 PM
Is there a way to translate the gibberish language on here???

jetwind
07-12-2016, 12:09 AM
Is there a way to translate the gibberish language on here???

ok definition gibberish a secret language similar to pig latin that is played in us canada etc.

MI Dirt Fan
07-12-2016, 12:34 AM
Its definitely a secret language. I have a hard time reading it and understanding what some of you are talking about.

Cardirt0
07-12-2016, 10:21 AM
Its definitely a secret language. I have a hard time reading it and understanding what some of you are talking about.

Stick your Finger in you ear and sneeze .. It will not help Read or under stand it ... But then You will not feel out of Place... Or NO it was meant to be were you could not understand it, Or know what they are speaking about.. Why No one knows...I guess it is what it is... LOL

fryefan
07-12-2016, 09:18 PM
My guess is he took exception to the slider KRob put on him to take the lead. If that's the case:rolleyes:

If he did, then he is a major hypocrite, because he does that all of the time.

Cardirt0
07-12-2016, 09:32 PM
If he did, then he is a major hypocrite, because he does that all of the time.

Thats like the guy that says I have a gun and you dont.. and you say But my friend behind you does....

dirtdobber45
07-12-2016, 10:43 PM
Is there a way to translate the gibberish language on here???Hes a recent grad from Oldfan U lmao

dirtdobber45
07-12-2016, 10:45 PM
Jacking people up at the scales after the race is only necessary when you get wrecked or maliciously taken out on the track...........and then if that doesn't get the message across and they do it again, you just punch them in the face.Just sayin Dam good post

dirtdobber45
07-12-2016, 10:53 PM
thanks for the warning this Friday I will just ignore himYou know youll be watching him who you bullsh1tin? LMAO

dirtdobber45
07-12-2016, 11:03 PM
cant hardly call it a tantrum...he was unhappy with krob...pulled up and doored him...said what he had to say and moved on...just voicing his displeasure..I could see him do that if krob did a bump and run but krob passed him cleanly. Actually gave him a slide job like he does to people...hum...what goes around comes around...imagine that!

dirtdobber45
07-12-2016, 11:06 PM
I don't want a racer, I cheer for to be a good looser. I don't even want them comfortable with it. That's for youth Soccer, where everyone gets a trophy. How many of you spit on your hand, when the baseball teams lined up after a game? Lol I thought so.How old were you? 6? Suck it up and move on

pierceFAN
07-13-2016, 03:23 AM
I could see him do that if krob did a bump and run but krob passed him cleanly. Actually gave him a slide job like he does to people...hum...what goes around comes around...imagine that!

Ya I never saw it but I agree with you

zyoung25
07-13-2016, 05:38 AM

http://i68.tinypic.com/14d0dib.jpg

For some reason, I see this how you give people the finger. Seeing as nothing you say on here makes sense.

old fan
07-13-2016, 05:56 AM
You know youll be watching him who you bullsh1tin? LMAO The way its looking karma will strike again yep rain is in the forecast

Cardirt0
07-13-2016, 11:37 AM
The way its looking karma will strike again yep rain is in the forecast

I know rain makes things grow, but Some times I hate karma as much as Rain....

wino32
07-13-2016, 04:44 PM

p-head---nasty--car0-----go get your own cars and lets see how mature you are----bobby is a good kid he is a charger and sometimes sticks his nose where he shouldn't-----but he will learn when to go and when to wait----big difference between charger and dirty ---you guys are the ones who should grow up.

Cardirt0
07-13-2016, 05:06 PM
p-head---nasty--car0-----go get your own cars and lets see how mature you are----bobby is a good kid he is a charger and sometimes sticks his nose where he shouldn't-----but he will learn when to go and when to wait----big difference between charger and dirty ---you guys are the ones who should grow up.

I raced for years And NOT one time EVER was a sore Loser...If i could not pass them I never crashed them NOT ONE TIME,,,....!!!!!! I raced Kart and a lot of Drag cars,, Did rally racing...Dirt bikes.....First time I was 11 years old.. My dad would Kick my A$$ If is was a Sore loser... Not Like his DAD ....

jlacey
07-13-2016, 07:04 PM
Some people cant handle someone having a different opinion than them so they default to calling someone a hater. Even if your just pointing out the obvious (like Bobbys hissy fit at the scales) saying he made a bonehead decision but not hating on him. Dont know how many times ive been called a Richards hater or jealous just from pointing out the obvious. Might be a bad example considering i highly dislike Richards, but theres no jealousy there. Other than videos ive never seen lil Bobby race so the only thing i can say about him is that hes young and I was a pr1ck when i was a teenager too. Might take the Casey Roberts treatment to get him to be a lil more respectful on the track. Wreckit boy hasnt drove over or thru many people since Dr Roberts offered his treatment last year

Illtsate32
07-15-2016, 03:59 AM
I think he was just telling krob good run...10 wins thousands won in just a few months...plus a truck win coming next week..cmon haters make some noise

MI Dirt Fan
07-15-2016, 04:22 AM
Well when you figure in winnings from the tour and winning the tour that should atleast pay for the 2 motors. Except for having your name in the history books, Everything else is a loss.

Nasty55
07-15-2016, 05:45 PM

Awwww did something we said hurt your tender little feelers there whino32? I had my own cars for yrs kiddo so your not talking to some little punk youngster like Bobby pierce!! And just for the record he more than sometimes sticks his nose where he shouldnt hence his need to grow up a little bit and slow down some.... That Kid can flat out wheel a car ive never denied that fact at all..... does he pull boneheaded moves? YES he does and he pulls them alot..... One of these days though someone like a Jd or an Owens or a Don Oneal is going to school the kid and he isnt going to like it very much...... Just sayin....

pierceFAN
07-15-2016, 07:17 PM
Awwww did something we said hurt your tender little feelers there whino32? I had my own cars for yrs kiddo so your not talking to some little punk youngster like Bobby pierce!! And just for the record he more than sometimes sticks his nose where he shouldnt hence his need to grow up a little bit and slow down some.... That Kid can flat out wheel a car ive never denied that fact at all..... does he pull boneheaded moves? YES he does and he pulls them alot..... One of these days though someone like a Jd or an Owens or a Don Oneal is going to school the kid and he isnt going to like it very much...... Just sayin....

Can't school him if they can't catch him

Cardirt0
07-15-2016, 07:57 PM
Can't school him if they can't catch him

you dont have too catch them you just have to wate for them to come a round. And when the SN are over he has too run with the big boys and a lot of them CAN catch Him....

t4g2
07-15-2016, 08:05 PM
History books? He has had in impressive s/n but def not history. Babb won 13 one year an 15 one year so til he tops that their will be no history.

pierceFAN
07-15-2016, 08:52 PM
you dont have too catch them you just have to wate for them to come a round. And when the SN are over he has too run with the big boys and a lot of them CAN catch Him....

Most will see "Pierce Race Cars"...which is on his spoiler 😊

MI Dirt Fan
07-15-2016, 08:54 PM
History books? He has had in impressive s/n but def not history. Babb won 13 one year an 15 one year so til he tops that their will be no history.
Um. The history books will show he was champion of the tour is what I was referring to.

wino32
07-15-2016, 09:20 PM
Most will see "Pierce Race Cars"...which is on his spoiler Λ

would you agree with me?----------certain people on here should be honest and just admit---they didn't like bob, so they don't like bobby and they just want to pick him apart because he wins----does he make a questionable move at times? sure---what driver hasn't? one guy on here used don oneal as an example-----few years ago oneal made the same kind of hard charging moves---he turned out o.k.----just be honest you alleged haters---you didn't like dad so you don't like son

pierceFAN
07-15-2016, 09:28 PM
would you agree with me?----------certain people on here should be honest and just admit---they didn't like bob, so they don't like bobby and they just want to pick him apart because he wins----does he make a questionable move at times? sure---what driver hasn't? one guy on here used don oneal as an example-----few years ago oneal made the same kind of hard charging moves---he turned out o.k.----just be honest you alleged haters---you didn't like dad so you don't like son

Sounds like a reasonable assessment...Bobby is a good young man... He is humble not spoiled like most think...he has great equipment no doubt but they don't have unlimited funds like most think...they sell chassis to support thier racing.. His parents do what any good parent would do and that's give him the best opportunity they can and for that they get criticized...he is only 19 and still learning... If he makes a bonehead move and another driver handles his business on the track then so be it...that's how it goes.. The drivers will take care of thier own biz...part of it

Nasty55
07-16-2016, 07:26 PM

Sounds like a reasonable assessment...Bobby is a good young man... He is humble not spoiled like most think...he has great equipment no doubt but they don't have unlimited funds like most think...they sell chassis to support thier racing.. His parents do what any good parent would do and that's give him the best opportunity they can and for that they get criticized...he is only 19 and still learning... If he makes a bonehead move and another driver handles his business on the track then so be it...that's how it goes.. The drivers will take care of thier own biz...part of it

Wino32 no where did i ever say that i didnt like Bob.... And I didnt say that i didnt like lil bobby either!! I did say however that lil Bobby needed to grow up before one of the veterans of the sport schooled him!!Yes Bobby can wheel a racecar..... does that make him special to pull some of the crap he pulls? NO it doesnt!! So your theory about father versus son doesnt hold up buddy!!

Ok pierceFAN ill give you some of what you said but as far as Bobby making boneheaded moves on the track? you yourself know he has made plenty of them and his family hasnt made it look to good for him when the business was trying to be handled on the track or in the pits now have they? As for the Krob deal Krob pulled a clean slide job and Bobby couldnt handle it and yes Bobby was in the wrong with the way he handled it so i dont feel sorry for him in anyway for anything i have said or anyone else has said about that situation!! Hope you guys have a great weekend of racing and enjoy life to the fullest!!