PDA

View Full Version : Greg Satterlee appeal????

bleedblue55
07-18-2016, 08:44 AM
Well we finally got out of the pits at Wytheville! Wow that was crazy. On to Concord for our WRG tire appeal 👊🏻 #notgoingdownacheater. This was posted on his twitter on Sunday. I thought the appeal process had already played out. Has his appeal not been heard? Can you appeal the appeal process? Just wondering.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-18-2016, 09:29 AM
Appealing the appeal, think they all are.

*Bandit*
07-18-2016, 03:03 PM
This is the very last appeal they can use, it was stated on other threads.

J20in1st
07-19-2016, 02:13 AM
Is the appeal still with the wrg? Why would the wrg over turn it?

Barbecueboy
07-19-2016, 07:14 AM
Is the appeal still with the wrg? Why would the wrg over turn it?

I agree........if they are so certain........why even entertain the appeal......and for a second time even?

buster83
07-19-2016, 08:07 AM
not all tires failed the drug test some were just scuffed in the wrong place

J20in1st
07-20-2016, 02:31 AM
My point is, the system is not going to go against themselves. It needs to go to a neutral spot for appealz

blncfn57
07-20-2016, 06:36 AM
not all tires failed the drug test some were just scuffed in the wrong place

They surely didn't need to fail a lab test to see that a tire was defaced. Where did you hear that at? These 5 failed lab tests from samples taken from the tire.

Barbecueboy
07-20-2016, 06:54 AM
It's been posted numerous times about the scuffing........but who knows......I haven't seen the results as to what didn't match where, you?

I read somewhere that somebody also said all 5 tires were missing something too.........and that wasn't true either.

blncfn57
07-20-2016, 07:14 AM
It's been posted numerous times about the scuffing........but who knows......I haven't seen the results as to what didn't match where, you?

I read somewhere that somebody also said all 5 tires were missing something too.........and that wasn't true either.

If you want to be bonehead enough to think UMP needs a lab to declare a defaced tire illegal, you may want to rethink your theory. I've had UMP tell me I had to replace a tire because some of the writing on the tire had been rubbed off (from contact with another car) They didn't need a lab to enforce it.

Tireguy17
07-20-2016, 07:22 AM
Scott is quoted in a DoD article and victory lane video interviews that the tire test results showed something was MISSING from the tire, not ADDED. I think that is the biggest argument of the appeal process, how does 1 remove a chemical from the tire....I don't pretend to be a chemical engineer.

blncfn57
07-20-2016, 07:33 AM
Scott is quoted in a DoD article and victory lane video interviews that the tire test results showed something was MISSING from the tire, not ADDED. I think that is the biggest argument of the appeal process, how does 1 remove a chemical from the tire....I don't pretend to be a chemical engineer.

chemistry. some chemicals when put together with neutralize eachother, then they're both gone. It's a big game and now being advertised as "undetectable".

fastford
07-20-2016, 07:40 AM
what chemical would hoosier put in a tire to make it perform less than its potential ? i do not under stand this theory....

Barbecueboy
07-20-2016, 07:57 AM
If you want to be bonehead enough to think UMP needs a lab to declare a defaced tire illegal, you may want to rethink your theory. I've had UMP tell me I had to replace a tire because some of the writing on the tire had been rubbed off (from contact with another car) They didn't need a lab to enforce it.

I never once said I believed that at all............anywhere.

I do believe however , in your pitiful attempt to do nothing but discredit everything BBQ you are forgetting what you and others have said on the subject.

I.e........all 5 tires were missing something, don't believe all 5 were......the scuffing allegation that has been mentioned multiple times and you act like its some new revelation.......etc.
maybe we can get a look at the results to see what exactly was wrong with each tire to clear it up........surely they put that out there somewhere, right?

So do me a favor........( and I'm totally good with the dialogue)but if you are going to hang on my a$$, try to keep up and try to get it right.

Barbecueboy
07-20-2016, 08:00 AM

So it was only Scott that said that???........one of the 4m justice league experts said it was all 5 of them.

Ironically, I think that same guy is a chemical engineer.......he's up to speed on all of the processes and speaks with authority on them.

Aces&Eights
07-20-2016, 08:03 AM
what chemical would hoosier put in a tire to make it perform less than its potential ? i do not under stand this theory....

The argument is that, an ingredient was left out during a manufacturing batch of tires and it's not just 5 guys at Eldora, it includes this happening to somewhere in the neighborhood of 20-50 racers nationwide. Their tires deemed lacking an element. An to the assertion another dude made about, "neutralized chemicals", they don't vanish from the tires, trace elements would remain. This isn't a Jack Black film and the "poop" disappeared.

Barbecueboy
07-20-2016, 08:04 AM
So somebody tell me again why Hoosier can't just bring to market race ready tires ( grooved and siped)in the allowed compounds?
Do anything other than mount them, your out.

Will the program really suffer if they all have to run the same tire?

Barbecueboy
07-20-2016, 08:09 AM
The argument is that, an ingredient was left out during a manufacturing batch of tires and it's not just 5 guys at Eldora, it includes this happening to somewhere in the neighborhood of 20-50 racers nationwide. Their tires deemed lacking an element. An to the assertion another dude made about, "neutralized chemicals", they don't vanish from the tires, trace elements would remain. This isn't a Jack Black film and the "poop" disappeared.

Shut -up.............those magic eraser neutralizer chemicals don't make stuff totally vanish?

Somebody is going to have heartburn when he finds that out........wish you would have strung him along a little further before you broke the news.

Was fun to watch while it lasted.......

fastford
07-20-2016, 08:15 AM

if a compound was left out at the factory, then no one has cheated. my problem with this whole deal is the racing organization that called foul has not come forward with a full definition of what the foul was, and there has been plenty of time to disclose this if it is so cut and dry , starting to look pretty suspicious to me....

Barbecueboy
07-20-2016, 08:21 AM
Perhaps it's not the actual racers that are acting foul...........

oldfart50
07-20-2016, 08:45 AM
You honestly have the IQ of an ant. You are always 100% wrong about everything you spew your BS about. Yet you try and come off as an expert on everything and just like to hear yourself talk. Are you sure you are not Blackford? You sound very much like him most of the time. Show me one single time you have been right about something. You are the new 4m clown...
Shut -up.............those magic eraser neutralizer chemicals don't make stuff totally vanish? Somebody is going to have heartburn when he finds that out........wish you would have strung him along a little further before you broke the news. Was fun to watch while it lasted.......

Barbecueboy
07-20-2016, 09:40 AM
You honestly have the IQ of an ant. You are always 100% wrong about everything you spew your BS about. Yet you try and come off as an expert on everything and just like to hear yourself talk. Are you sure you are not Blackford? You sound very much like him most of the time. Show me one single time you have been right about something. You are the new 4m clown...

I was right about you being dropped on you're head as a youngun multiple times.....

I was right when I said that you still watched Barney every afternoon.....

And I was definitely right when I said that you had a lifetime pass to ride any short bus in the country.

There's 3.........

Barbecueboy
07-20-2016, 09:40 AM

And I'm not really that new........

plunks7
07-20-2016, 01:05 PM

I will guarantee bbqb is not blackie!! And also bbqb is not 100% wrong. Just pay closer attention to details, and you might learn a few things!!!!!

MI Dirt Fan
07-20-2016, 01:09 PM
Oldfart50 is Litey.

jeffreymo
07-20-2016, 01:16 PM
Oldfart50 is Litey.

I don't think so. OldFart50's posts are actually legible.

Barbecueboy
07-20-2016, 01:18 PM
I don't think so. OldFart50's post are actually legible.

And it appears that his posts are written from an upright position instead of all sprawled out on a sidewalk........

MI Dirt Fan
07-20-2016, 01:25 PM
I don't think so. OldFart50's posts are actually legible.

That doesn't matter. His lack of proper grammar is just part of his scheme to throw people off. He could have 10 different usernames but only his main one (oldfan) separates himself to make it look like someone else.

jeffreymo
07-20-2016, 02:20 PM
That doesn't matter. His lack of proper grammar is just part of his scheme to throw people off. He could have 10 different usernames but only his main one (oldfan) separates himself to make it look like someone else.

I think that you are giving Litey WAAAAYYYY too much credit here.

Highside Hustler25
07-20-2016, 03:15 PM

No, it's not possible. He couldn't spell "cat" if you spotted him the "C" and the "A". If his brains were taxed, he'd get a rebate. The brain in Litey's head is like a BB in a boxcar.

a25rjr
07-20-2016, 03:29 PM
And it appears that his posts are written from an upright position instead of all sprawled out on a sidewalk........

Ok, that's 2 keyboards you owe me! :)

You're dead wrong about oldfart watching Barney.....I think Teletubbies is more his style!

Barbecueboy
07-20-2016, 03:33 PM

You're dead wrong about oldfart watching Barney.....I think Teletubbies is more his style!

Laughter is the best medicine.....had forgotten about teletubbies.....but now that you mention it.

All in good fun.....

Cardirt0
07-20-2016, 03:40 PM
No, it's not possible. He couldn't spell "cat" if you spotted him the "C" and the "A". If his brains were taxed, he'd get a rebate. The brain in Litey's head is like a BB in a boxcar.

A box car is a little small is it not.. BB in a oil tanker I mean the big ship Kind.......

Cardirt0
07-20-2016, 03:44 PM

Think thats bad I sneezed this morn. all over my key board.... I looked at it and stopped posting till it dried.. so I could just scrap it off ...

plunks7
07-20-2016, 04:18 PM

ROFLMFAO!!!!! Dam you guys, that's fummy chit.

J20in1st
07-20-2016, 04:50 PM
Think thats bad I sneezed this morn. all over my key board.... I looked at it and stopped posting till it dried.. so I could just scrap it off ...

Hanging out with Bloomer last night and you wanted to recover some of the party goods?

dirtdobber45
07-20-2016, 04:57 PM
If you want to be bonehead enough to think UMP needs a lab to declare a defaced tire illegal, you may want to rethink your theory. I've had UMP tell me I had to replace a tire because some of the writing on the tire had been rubbed off (from contact with another car) They didn't need a lab to enforce it.Why everything is on both sides of the tire. They couldve had you pull it off and looked

Barbecueboy
07-20-2016, 05:37 PM
Why everything is on both sides of the tire. They couldve had you pull it off and looked

They were all missing something............heard it through the grapevine.

Who needs a lab to check scuffing??? Pffffffffffffft.

Oh yeah, lmmfao.

Barbecueboy
07-20-2016, 05:50 PM

I love ya dude, but that's just freakin gross.......

old fan
07-20-2016, 06:34 PM
So somebody tell me again why Hoosier can't just bring to market race ready tires ( grooved and siped)in the allowed compounds?Do anything other than mount them, your out.Will the program really suffer if they all have to run the same tire? different track conditions tire would be cut different and all you do is mount and go I would bet you the tire bill would out the roof now go fix me a pulled pork sandwich I AM HUNGRY

old fan
07-20-2016, 06:36 PM
No, it's not possible. He couldn't spell "cat" if you spotted him the "C" and the "A". If his brains were taxed, he'd get a rebate. The brain in Litey's head is like a BB in a boxcar.and your eyes are brown

Barbecueboy
07-20-2016, 09:08 PM
different track conditions tire would be cut different and all you do is mount and go I would bet you the tire bill would out the roof now go fix me a pulled pork sandwich I AM HUNGRY

It's not advised to be eating a BBQ sandwich while laying flat a$$ out on your back.....choking hazard, ya know.

Is it painful when the street sweeper rolls by?

Barbecueboy
07-20-2016, 09:14 PM
different track conditions tire would be cut different and all you do is mount and go I would bet you the tire bill would out the roof now go fix me a pulled pork sandwich I AM HUNGRY
You would bet the tire bill would be out the roof????and that would be different how???

Look slim......stuff is going to progress and stuff is going to change.......ain't nobody going to keep paying to go to a race today and find out who wins next week.

Simplazat

Barbecueboy
08-06-2016, 10:57 AM

Looks like my percentages are getting better.....huh?

Enjoy the pain