PDA

View Full Version : Jared Landers Bounces Back for Diamond Nationals Triumph

Ben Shelton
07-18-2016, 09:23 AM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 18, 2016

Jared Landers Bounces Back for Diamond Nationals Triumph

Batesville, Arkansas (07/18/16) – One night after destroying a car in a violent flip, Jared Landers rebounded in impressive fashion to score the $12,000 victory in the CMH Diamond Nationals at Lucas Oil Speedway. The triumph came behind the wheel of his Crop Production Services #777 Mark Martin Automotive/Sweet Bloomquist/Durham Racing Engine Super Late Model.

“It means a lot to bounce back and get this win in front of such a big crowd tonight,” said Landers in victory lane. “After destroying that car last night, my team worked their tails off to get ready for tonight. I want to thank all of my sponsors and also Scott Bloomquist for building a really safe race car that allowed me to keep racing the night after a hard wreck.”

Back with the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series (LOLMDS), Jared Landers visited Tri-City Speedway (Granite City, Illinois) on Friday night for the Battle at the Beach 50. Running into trouble early in the night, Landers was able to walk away, uninjured, after flipping end-over-end in time trials. After pulling out his secondary car, Landers utilized a provisional to start 23rd on the grid for the feature. Advancing fifteen spots in the A-Main, Jared reeled in an impressive 8th-place outing in the 50-lap affair.

The following night brought 41 cars to Lucas Oil Speedway (Wheatland, Missouri) for the annual CMH Diamond Nationals. Starting the night with a heat race win, Landers earned the 2nd-starting spot for the feature alongside Brandon Sheppard. Passing for the lead on lap 13, Jared held on for the remainder of the 60-lap, A-Main, picking up his third win of the season, which came over Jimmy Owens, Jonathan Davenport, Tim McCreadie, and Scott Bloomquist. Jared pocketed a $12,000 payday for his triumph in the A-Main.

Jared remains in third in the LOLMDS point standings. Full results from these events are available at www.LucasDirt.com .

Up next for Jared is a trip to I-80 Speedway (Greenwood, Nebraska) this weekend, July 22-23, to compete in the 6th annual Silver Dollar Nationals. A $40,000 top prize will be on the line for the victor of the 80-lap finale. For more information on the events, please visit www.LucasDirt.com .

Jared would like to thank all of his sponsors including Crop Production Services, Bad Boy Mowers, Big Dog Motorsports, ASC Warranty, Burger Fusion Company, Mark Martin Automotive, Double L Motorsports, Sweet Bloomquist Race Cars, Durham Racing Engines, Hoosier Tire, FK Rod Ends, Wilwood Disc Brakes, Peterson Fluid Systems, Sweet Manufacturing, Stealth Racing Carburetors, Hooker Harness, Mark 4 ATV Superstore, Performance Rod & Custom, Penske Shocks, Hawkeye Truck Sales, Lucas Oil Products, Schoenfeld Headers, Butlerbuilt Professional Seat Systems, Weld Racing, Bell Helmets, Fast Shafts, Sunoco Race Fuels, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest news, updates, and other information regarding Jared Landers, please point your browsers to www.JaredLanders.com .