PDA

View Full Version : Bryant Marsh Takes Emotional Win at Camden

Ben Shelton
07-18-2016, 12:06 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 18, 2016

Bryant Marsh Takes Emotional Win at Camden

Corinth, Mississippi (7/18/16) – 16-year-old, Bryant Marsh powered his Modern Woodmen #1 Subway/Trak-Star Late Model to a very emotional win on Saturday night at Camden Speedway.

“The past month or so has been a rough time for my family as my dad has been battling some health issues, but he’s finally feeling better so tonight this win is extra special,” said an emotional Bryant Marsh. “Racing is important to me, but nothing is more important than family, so to have my family healthy and here with me means a lot.”

On Saturday night Bryant Marsh headed to Camden Speedway (Camden, Tennessee), powering his Modern Woodmen #1 Crate Late Model into battle in the NeSmith Weekly Racing Series, sanctioned program. After starting the night off with a heat race victory, Bryant dominantly stormed to his 4th win of the season in the feature event. Joe Mike, Rex Berry, Dennis Bush, and Bronson Berry completed the Top 5 finishers.

For full results from this event, please visit www.CamdenMotorSpeedway.com .

Next on tap for Bryant is a trip to his home track, North Mississippi Motor Park this Saturday night for a Weekly Racing Series Event. For more information on this event, please visit www.facebook.com/NorthMSMotorPark .

Bryant Marsh would like to thank his marketing partners, which include Modern Woodmen Fraternal Financial, Subway, Trak-Star Race Cars, Slugburger Café, Houston Sign Design, and MSR Mafia Website and PR Services.

For more information on Bryant Marsh as well as the latest news and updates, please visit www.BryantMarsh.com .