PDA

View Full Version : Appeal overturned!!!!!

Barbecueboy
07-20-2016, 05:55 PM
Getting a thread ready just in case, lol..............

That and to get oldfart50...Heinz 57....huskerskirt and the ump mouthpiece to all think collectively at the same time and say.........." Good lord , what's this buffoon done now?"

Hope it worked, lol.

Did anybody hear it?

oldfart50
07-20-2016, 07:04 PM
Calm down Blackford, JR. We already know you are a buffoon...

dirtdobber45
07-20-2016, 07:07 PM
Getting a thread ready just in case, lol..............That and to get oldfart50...Heinz 57....huskerskirt and the ump mouthpiece to all think collectively at the same time and say.........." Good lord , what's this buffoon done now?"Hope it worked, lol.Did anybody hear it?Dont forget oldfan kittycat and butthurts lmao

Snake X3
07-20-2016, 08:02 PM
So I see when watching the Eldora race that Kenseth got some post race infraction after winning at NH and gets fined $5000 and 15 points. DANG! God thing he isn't racing in the WRG. He's have lost his win, all his winnings and been suspended 90 days. Is WRG really a bigger joke than NA$$CAR?

dirtdobber45
07-20-2016, 08:18 PM
So I see when watching the Eldora race that Kenseth got some post race infraction after winning at NH and gets fined $5000 and 15 points. DANG! God thing he isn't racing in the WRG. He's have lost his win, all his winnings and been suspended 90 days. Is WRG really a bigger joke than NA$$CAR?Im with ya on that. I read that earlier today and I was thinking the same thing. Yes WRG is worse than NASCRAP....And the 4m henchmen would have a field day. Lol but we would have BBQ coming up with more funny a$$ comments..theres a plus lmao

Snake X3
07-20-2016, 08:30 PM
I don't know if I would say the WRG is worse than NA$$CAR, but on the penalties I would say they are. $5k for a Cup team? Why even bother? On the other hand NA$$CAR still has those bogus debris cautions. I mean...what the hell was that for the 1st caution? A beer can? Yeesh! Guess they can't have Bobby Pierce lapping all their "dirt stars" by lap 15.

dirtdobber45
07-20-2016, 08:43 PM
I don't know if I would say the WRG is worse than NA$$CAR, but on the penalties I would say they are. $5k for a Cup team? Why even bother? On the other hand NA$$CAR still has those bogus debris cautions. I mean...what the hell was that for the 1st caution? A beer can? Yeesh! Guess they can't have Bobby Pierce lapping all their "dirt stars" by lap 15.They gota get those commercials in somehow... lol

Snake X3
07-20-2016, 08:52 PM
Even better if they can do it and help their boy get the Lucky Dog (ugg) too.

Barbecueboy
07-21-2016, 07:38 AM
Everybody knows the appeal won't be overturned.......absolutely no way they will admit flaw in the system and they are going to ride it until it blows up.......hope nobody gets burned.

Have at it ladies.......lets see where we are a year from now.

Barbecueboy
07-21-2016, 07:42 AM
Calm down Blackford, JR. We already know you are a buffoon...

You answered the dog whistle pretty well.......first back to the house even.......gooboyyyyy.

manwplan
07-21-2016, 07:49 AM
So you're ok with a team winning a race then getting caught with their car cheated up and getting a small slap on the wrist? I don't get it. If NASCAR took a similar route to WRG those guys would stop with the rules infractions.

Barbecueboy
07-21-2016, 07:56 AM
I'm not ok with cheating ........I'm also not ok with calling someone a cheater when your really not sure if they are or not.

jog49
07-21-2016, 10:04 AM
Considering political correctness, we could call the five non-compliant.

Barbecueboy
07-21-2016, 10:12 AM
Considering political correctness, we could call the five non-compliant.

The same could be said about the protocol used to determine guilt cause it's non compliant with good common sense and precedent has already been set as to potential mistakes being made and results subsequently challenged..........all comes down to a matter of trusting that everything along the line was handled correctly.

I'm of the opinion , it isn't and wasn't.

But that's just me I guess?

manwplan
07-21-2016, 11:40 AM
The same could be said about the protocol used to determine guilt cause it's non compliant with good common sense and precedent has already been set as to potential mistakes being made and results subsequently challenged..........all comes down to a matter of trusting that everything along the line was handled correctly.

I'm of the opinion , it isn't and wasn't.

But that's just me I guess?

You're one of those people that doesn't trust the cops aren't you?

Dirt Racing #1
07-21-2016, 11:54 AM
We will receive news today!!'

Barbecueboy
07-21-2016, 12:43 PM

You clearly don't know my family...........more blue in it than not.

So no, I'm not one of those people.

But thanks for trying to judge......it's popular on 4m.

blncfn57
07-21-2016, 04:06 PM

Don't trust that guy manwplan (barbecue-puller), he spews garbage, but won't commit to one side of the fence over the other. He ALWAYS leaves himself wiggle room to wiggle out of anything, like a mouse. While waiting for the results of the first appeal (a month ago) he posted that changes were coming..... no changes came. Now he starts a thread about "appeals overturned" in an effort to make fun of someone else's OPINION. While doing so , he has now stated changes will happen within a year! Boy, that's really going out on a limb there Mr. Pig Puller..... ALOT of things change over the course of a year, especially when the target they are after keeps moving. The funniest thing yet is he claims to have a "buddy" that works at Longhorn. Funny that the longhorn guys I've talked to are 100% behind the tire test AND the results. I don't even think the guy has a thing to do with barbecue, I think he may play with a certain part of a pigs underside, but not the kind most folks would consume. Go back in your hole, or at least be man enough to acknowledge that not everyone has to agree with you.

blncfn57
07-21-2016, 04:09 PM
You clearly don't know my family...........more blue in it than not.

So no, I'm not one of those people.

But thanks for trying to judge......it's popular on 4m.

funny you bring it up, you are the biggest judge of people on this site. If someone shares a different opinion than you, you start making up silly names for them and trying to argue about something you won't even take a side on.

old fan
07-21-2016, 05:13 PM
hey bbq boy fix me a pulled pork sammwich chop chop

Barbecueboy
07-21-2016, 07:25 PM
Don't trust that guy manwplan (barbecue-puller), he spews garbage, but won't commit to one side of the fence over the other. He ALWAYS leaves himself wiggle room to wiggle out of anything, like a mouse. While waiting for the results of the first appeal (a month ago) he posted that changes were coming..... no changes came. Now he starts a thread about "appeals overturned" in an effort to make fun of someone else's OPINION. While doing so , he has now stated changes will happen within a year! Boy, that's really going out on a limb there Mr. Pig Puller..... ALOT of things change over the course of a year, especially when the target they are after keeps moving. The funniest thing yet is he claims to have a "buddy" that works at Longhorn. Funny that the longhorn guys I've talked to are 100% behind the tire test AND the results. I don't even think the guy has a thing to do with barbecue, I think he may play with a certain part of a pigs underside, but not the kind most folks would consume. Go back in your hole, or at least be man enough to acknowledge that not everyone has to agree with you.

Wow, you got a lot of pent up frustration so don't take this the wrong way , but what haven't I conveyed in my posts well enough to make you realize that I don't give one flying flick that anyone agree with me??Especially Y.O.U.

I'm on the side of fairness chief........nothing more, nothing less.

Instead of trying to discredit me at every turn and hanging on my every post like a hair in a biscuit, why don't you take a look around a see that there is an issue that needs to be dealt with for the goodness and wellbeing of this sport and think of a solution that will work for everyone.

And come on 57.........I never ever ever said that change would be coming overnight and only a simpleton would think that would or could even be possible short of just running open tire........they aren't even done with the dream mess yet and are still scratching their own dam heads right now.

Wait and see beyotch......I would have certainly gloated a little internally when some announcements are made concerning tires in the future and would probably not have done the Internet touchdown dance and spiked the "told you so " football ......and I probably still won't in open forum.

But expect a pm from Cam Newton when it does homer, because it will happen.

"Everyone will look back on the dream of 2016 as the event that got the ball rolling to changing the tire rule"

So the next time you want to put words in my mouth or try to make up some butt hurt salve with my words , I want you to remember exactly what I said about change.( see above)

You should write the quote down somewhere you won't lose it.......like on the handle of one of your favorite blow dryers or curling irons.

Oh and curious......the longhorn guys you say you've spoken with, they aren't they steakhouse guys by chance are they?

Barbecueboy
07-21-2016, 07:27 PM
funny you bring it up, you are the biggest judge of people on this site. If someone shares a different opinion than you, you start making up silly names for them and trying to argue about something you won't even take a side on.

Won't take a side on???? Dude......I built the dam wall.............and guess what.........your a$$ is going to pay for it.

Won't take a side........pfffffffffttttttt...........idiotic.

wfo2007
07-21-2016, 07:29 PM
We will receive news today!!'

Was the decision made public yet?

Dirt Racing #1
07-21-2016, 07:31 PM
Not sure if the news will be made official. But the drivers will be notified today

Barbecueboy
07-21-2016, 07:32 PM
hey bbq boy fix me a pulled pork sammwich chop chop

Would you like a sidewalk of coleslaw with that?

Barbecueboy
07-21-2016, 07:36 PM
And Heinz57 old buddy ........nobody that makes great BBQ just pulls it.( I think you just like to say pulled pork)

Or so I've heard.

old fan
07-21-2016, 09:03 PM
you are more likely pulling your pud

Dirt Racing #1
07-21-2016, 10:18 PM
I apologize. I thought that I was going to get some info on the suspension today. But it never did happen. The drivers was supposed to told results of the appeal today.

Barbecueboy
08-06-2016, 10:52 AM

I'm great at accepting apologies, fwiw.........can't seem to get that Bowie tune " changes" out of my head today for some reason.......especially after revisiting the above post,lmao.