PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Mars Eyes I-80 Speedway Following Completion of Wild West Tour

DelphComm
07-21-2016, 01:31 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

July 21, 2016

Jimmy Mars Eyes I-80 Speedway Following Completion of Wild West Tour

(MENOMONIE, WISCONSIN) Jimmy Mars and his #28 team were scheduled to wrap up the Wild West Tour with the World of Outlaws Craftsman Late Model Series from July 13-15 in three more extravaganzas - each of which carried a $10,000 winner's check. However, with rain-outs on Thursday at Hibbing Raceway in Hibbing, Minnesota and on Friday at River Cities Speedway in Grand Forks, North Dakota, the lone event to escape the wrath of Mother Nature came last Wednesday evening at Ogilvie Raceway in Ogilvie, Minnesota.

Jimmy knocked down the sixth quickest lap overall during the qualifying session at Ogilvie and later finished fourth in his stacked heat race. During the course of the 50-lap main event, the Menomonie, Wisconsin star was able to work his way past a couple of competitors to record a steady tenth place performance at the 3/8-mile facility. Complete results from Ogilvie and the rest of the Wild West Tour stops can be accessed by clicking on www.woolms.com.

Next up for Mars Racing will be a visit to I-80 Speedway in Greenwood, Nebraska on July 22-23 for the fastest growing crown jewel event in Super Late Model racing. The 6th Annual ‘Silver Dollar Nationals,’ which will be co-sanctioned by the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series and Lucas Oil MLRA Series, is set for this weekend and Jimmy will be in high pursuit of the whopping $40,000 payday. A double set of heat races will be held at I-80 Speedway on Friday night, while the consolation events and the 80-lap ‘Silver Dollar Nationals’ are planned for Saturday evening. Additional information concerning the blockbuster weekend in the Cornhusker State can be found by pointing your web browser to www.lucasdirt.com.

Mars Racing would like to thank all of their supporters including: Deppe Enterprises, T.L. Sinz Plumbing, Keyes Chevytown, Baileigh Industrial, MB Customs, Moore Wireline, Inc., S&S Transport, Inc., Pro Power Racing Engines, Tim’s Automotive Machine, Mid-States Equipment & Hydraulics, Jimmy's Pub, Airgas, Allstar Performance, BSB Manufacturing, Buzz Signs & Graphics, Cecomp Electronics, Champ Pans, CMD Race Shocks, Delph Communications, FK Rod Ends, Hinchman Racewear, Hoosier Racing Tires, Integra Shocks, ISC Racers Tape, Joe Gibbs Driven Racing Oil, Joe Provo Race Wear, Joe Signs, K-B Carburetors, Keyser Manufacturing, Performance Bodies, Peterson Fluid Systems, R2C Competition Filters, Speedwerx Headers, Sweet Mfg., VP Racing Fuels, Weld Wheels, Wiles Driveshafts, and Wilwood Engineering.

Keep up all year long with all of the latest news and information concerning the Mars Racing team at www.JimmyMarsRacing.com.

Media Contact: Ryan Delph - Delph Communications
www.DelphCommunications.com