PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Pierce!!

latemodelman
07-22-2016, 08:39 AM
I might get punched by Bob Pierce and hated by a lot of fans but ohh well. I just wanted to say that I went to the truck race since I live in Troy, Ohio and the shop gave me 2 free tickets. Anyway I thought he put on a heck of a show. He may have not been in the best equipment but he led a lot and was fast. The thing is Bob Pierce has a lot of money for a dirt late model team. I mean he is like a Kyle Busch or a Brad Kesolowski team and the some of the others are like a Jennifer jo cobb team. Anyway what I am saying is not always the best driver wins races in any series. Its money that wins them. I bet if Bobby had a lot of money to back him and get him a good ride at KBM he would have won. Also if this makes people mad I am sorry and if Bob Pierce is mad or any of the Pierce clan I do want to say I mean no harm and you can always Instant Message me and we can talk. Everyone be safe and have a great weekend.

BTExpress
07-22-2016, 09:15 AM
Why would Bob be mad at you?........he would probably agree 100% with what you are saying! That is the way it is is all forms of racing. A big fish in a small pond racing modifieds trying to move up to SLM would say the same thing. A well funded Dirt Late Model team is not on the same level as a NASCAR Truck team nor is the top truck team even in the same neighborhood as the top level NASCAR teams. It is what it is. Even if your are not a Bobby Pierce fan, you had to be proud of the exposure he received @ Eldora. It was good for him and for all Dirt Late Models drivers across the country.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-22-2016, 09:27 AM
The truck series when first introduced as "craftsman truck series" were to be low budget and cheaper to own if im correct.

Cardirt0
07-22-2016, 09:34 AM
The best car does not all way win... The best driver does not all way win.... The best car and driver does not all ways win....Pierces are not rich or broke... They do spend money not so wisely some times $5000 boobs comes too mind.....Some times good old LUCK comes in and Helps or Hurts you.....All the Money in the World will not help a broken shiftier...Bobby ran a good race ... And should have hes good on dirt...But the person that Won the race shows Just how far Bobby still has too go....Hes not as good as Larson. But I think he can be, But it Takes time... I think Bobby has won just as much from Good cars as from his driving....They Need Money and that take Sponsors and some of the things hes done dont help him there....When lots of us think of him the way we do so do the Sponsors, He cleans that up he will get what he needs..... Dont hate him just think he needs to clean up his act...Nice run Bobby.. Nice run for the top 5 all dirt drivers.....1st NASCAR race that was fun too see in a long Time......

zach51
07-22-2016, 10:01 AM
"They do spend money not so wisely some times $5000 boobs comes too mind....."

I'd beg to differ with you on that lol

Cardirt0
07-22-2016, 10:03 AM

I Guess it depends on how you LOOK at them.... LOL

genericracefan
07-22-2016, 10:11 AM
I know 50 young drivers that would beat Bobby Pierce in a dirt late model if they had the money.
I might get punched by Bob Pierce and hated by a lot of fans but ohh well. I just wanted to say that I went to the truck race since I live in Troy, Ohio and the shop gave me 2 free tickets. Anyway I thought he put on a heck of a show. He may have not been in the best equipment but he led a lot and was fast. The thing is Bob Pierce has a lot of money for a dirt late model team. I mean he is like a Kyle Busch or a Brad Kesolowski team and the some of the others are like a Jennifer jo cobb team. Anyway what I am saying is not always the best driver wins races in any series. Its money that wins them. I bet if Bobby had a lot of money to back him and get him a good ride at KBM he would have won. Also if this makes people mad I am sorry and if Bob Pierce is mad or any of the Pierce clan I do want to say I mean no harm and you can always Instant Message me and we can talk. Everyone be safe and have a great weekend.

MotoMatt
07-22-2016, 10:14 AM
I agree, that 5k on a nice rack is money well spent in my book.

Barbecueboy
07-22-2016, 10:14 AM
I know 50 young drivers that would beat Bobby Pierce in a dirt late model if they had the money.

I know 50 people that would be better candidates for president if they had the money.......

Pennsboro23
07-22-2016, 10:25 AM

I'm not a huge Pierce supporter but come on. You can't be serious.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-22-2016, 10:25 AM

That is money wisly spent. Such a great investment w great rewards!

ANY PICS?

latemodelman
07-22-2016, 10:30 AM
How people spend their money is not my business I spend stupidly sometimes. But I just wanted to say when I posted this that no one should laugh at Bobby he did great for an underfunded team. Also he is a good driver. Its just he needs money and a break in a KBM truck or something. Also Tony Stewart would not be where he is if it wasn't for money around him and same for Jack Hewitt when he raced and Bloomquist, Owens, Moyer. Even many more. I hope no one got mad. I don't post much but had to get this off my chest.

cutman
07-22-2016, 10:34 AM

Let's hear it!

jshawn81
07-22-2016, 10:40 AM
No chance in hell you can name 50 young drivers better than Bobby I call bullcrap on that kid can wheel it like him or not he's a winner

dirtdobber45
07-22-2016, 11:11 AM
That is money wisly spent. Such a great investment w great rewards!ANY PICS?Why? Arent yours big enough hun? Lmao

zach51
07-22-2016, 11:17 AM
I think Pierce is another Josh Richards, Steve Kinser, Sammy Swindell (I know that's a far reach but stay with me here)......but will dabble in Nascar with no real success outside of the dirt race. Lack of success not because he can't drive but his heart just isn't in it like those other guys. Your Kinsers, Swindells, they are just dirt guys. That is what they love and what they get fired up for. It takes a lot of discipline to run Nascrap, some guys just want to strap in and hammer down, and that is fine.

MasterSbilt_Racer
07-22-2016, 11:36 AM

I think you have been smoking some good stuff.

Bubstr
07-22-2016, 11:43 AM
Anyone that can see and has a open mind, can tell Bobby has talent. He probably has more talent than Billy Moyer had, when he started out. He was another of those silver spoon kids that haters said wouldn't go anywhere, driving one of his Daddy's cars, built by a world 100 winner. Or how about that long haired faggot kid Bloomquist that got lucky and will never win another race LOL I really can't think of one Hall of fame drivers, that wasn't Booed for winning too much or rough driving.
If you stay alive long enough, you will see these things repeat their self over and over again. Especially the fans jumping to unjustified conclusions. Bring your appetite, I think Bobby will be serving up a lot of Crow in the next 30 years.

Bubstr
07-22-2016, 11:54 AM

And just where did you find this 50? Section C rows 11 and 12, right above the beer stand? Stand on that bleacher and turn that can of Bud left. Driving from the stands is so much easier.

Cardirt0
07-22-2016, 12:17 PM
Bobbys in the top 10 of young drivers, so it would be real hard to find 40 more....Bobby has a change too be good... Time will tell.. He will be Loved by some, some will not care, and some will not like him, It is what it is .....

Cardirt0
07-22-2016, 12:22 PM
Anyone that can see and has a open mind, can tell Bobby has talent. He probably has more talent than Billy Moyer had, when he started out. He was another of those silver spoon kids that haters said wouldn't go anywhere, driving one of his Daddy's cars, built by a world 100 winner. Or how about that long haired faggot kid Bloomquist that got lucky and will never win another race LOL I really can't think of one Hall of fame drivers, that wasn't Booed for winning too much or rough driving.
If you stay alive long enough, you will see these things repeat their self over and over again. Especially the fans jumping to unjustified conclusions. Bring your appetite, I think Bobby will be serving up a lot of Crow in the next 30 years.

They are not Rich .. they are doing well now..... but hes not a Silver Spoon person....Dont Like Bob but they have worked hard too get here.. Not a Fan But you have too GIVE it where it is Due....

RCJ
07-22-2016, 12:56 PM
Most kids that are born with a silver spoon in their mouths never make it.They are not tough enough and don't have the burning desire.It's to easy to go back to sucking on that silver spoon.The people that go all in,then catch a break ,And have the talent to take advantage of a break.Are the ones to succeed.

Wonder
07-22-2016, 02:07 PM
She got her boobs long before Bobby was even in go carts..........

Nasty55
07-22-2016, 03:54 PM
I know im not a huge fan of Bobbys Posse and the way his family acts at times or even the way he acts at times... But actually who the fuk cares how they spend their money? Honestly who cares? none of us are footing any of their bills so why the fuk do any of you care? Exactly!! You shouldnt because its none of your business!! Its none of my business either!! But this much i will say if i had the money to back that kid i would do it for the simple fact that he is that D@mned good!! enough said!!

CIRF
07-22-2016, 04:32 PM
One thing is for sure, Bobby Pierce is a hell of a lot better at wheeling a truck at Eldora than ol' bloomy is!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-22-2016, 04:49 PM
One thing is for sure, Bobby Pierce is a hell of a lot better at wheeling a truck at Eldora than ol' bloomy is!

Dont mention that to bloomer fan!

chupp n bloomer fan
07-22-2016, 05:23 PM
I know 50 young drivers that would beat Bobby Pierce in a dirt late model if they had the money.Better start naming them, because I'm calling BS on about 49 of them. Sometimes he's still a child, and his family can go overboard, but he is a fukin good driver. I take nothing away from his driving or that I like how he carries himself the majority of the time.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-22-2016, 05:25 PM
Dont mention that to bloomer fan!How the he!! can you dispute that he was? Bloomer tried to outsmart NASCRAP and made himself look like a fool. Bobby let them guys do their dam job and he wheeled her well.

old fan
07-22-2016, 05:58 PM
yep bobby is smarter than the zero my hero man

old fan
07-22-2016, 06:00 PM
They are not Rich .. they are doing well now..... but hes not a Silver Spoon person....Dont Like Bob but they have worked hard too get here.. Not a Fan But you have too GIVE it where it is Due....exactly BOB sr was a beer truck driver

dirtdobber45
07-22-2016, 06:09 PM
Not a fan of lil Bobby but he is a good driver just needs to mature more which I say he will in time

dirtdobber45
07-22-2016, 06:12 PM
Dont mention that to bloomer fan!
How the he!! can you dispute that he was? Bloomer tried to outsmart NASCRAP and made himself look like a fool. Bobby let them guys do their dam job and he wheeled her well.Yeah that was a bonehead move. Sounds like something SS would do lol

chupp n bloomer fan
07-22-2016, 07:05 PM
yep bobby is smarter than the zero my hero manSays the guy who said Larson doesn't run on dirt anymore.

Barbecueboy
07-22-2016, 07:11 PM
exactly BOB sr was a beer truck driver

Didn't know ?

When was that?

old fan
07-22-2016, 07:14 PM
back I think in the 80s

old fan
07-22-2016, 07:16 PM
Says the guy who said Larson doesn't run on dirt anymore. say the guy that his dirt track dominator got spanked a few times lately at Eldora and was made a full of with asphalt racers on dirt

Cardirt0
07-22-2016, 07:19 PM
Didn't know ?

When was that?

Its been a wile I think over 10 years now .. They stared building the mods and they sold like hot Cakes....Now sales our down they have Pi$$ off a lot of people cause they spend more time on Bobbys car and Dont call people back....Lost a lot of the LM car drivers the last 2 years all so.....Some from Bobbys driving....

Barbecueboy
07-22-2016, 07:19 PM
back I think in the 80s
Any idea what brands?

I drove a strohs truck during a few college Summer's back in the 80s.....strohs..shafer..black lable...mickeys ....little Kings were some of the brands we sold....old guy that owned it treated me like a son and was a great experience in how to work your a$$ off.

old fan
07-22-2016, 07:24 PM
well he had BUSCH on the side of his car for a number of years

Barbecueboy
07-22-2016, 07:26 PM
well he had BUSCH on the side of his car for a number of years

So he was an AB distributor.........thanks.

Your a trip.

pierceFAN
07-22-2016, 07:45 PM
You guys are a riot..

Highside Hustler25
07-22-2016, 08:31 PM
Its been a wile I think over 10 years now .. They stared building the mods and they sold like hot Cakes....Now sales our down they have Pi$$ off a lot of people cause they spend more time on Bobbys car and Dont call people back....Lost a lot of the LM car drivers the last 2 years all so.....Some from Bobbys driving....

rumor has it that they will unveil a new top secret mod chassis in 2017

kidrock
07-22-2016, 09:01 PM
I know if I had money to sponsor a couple of teams Pierce and Moran would get some of my money. I wish both could get a big time sponsor because they both Derseve a shot with some backing behind them

old fan
07-22-2016, 09:06 PM
Both seem like smart kids

IZZOJR16
07-22-2016, 09:07 PM
lol pierce threads are just the best.

Cardirt0
07-22-2016, 09:22 PM
rumor has it that they will unveil a new top secret mod chassis in 2017

For a wile there you go to a track all most of the cars were theres LOL.. One Mod race i went to 36 cars 28 of them were P cars.....

old fan
07-22-2016, 09:26 PM
now you can't find one in the top ten

kidrock
07-22-2016, 09:45 PM
now you can't find one in the top ten

That's because they have been focusing on Bobby's career more the the business plus at one time they had Denny Swartz, leka to name a couple driving their cars and winning in them all the time.

Cardirt0
07-22-2016, 09:51 PM
That's because they have been focusing on Bobby's career more the the business plus at one time they had Denny Swartz, leka to name a couple driving their cars and winning in them all the time.

Not no more them 2 moved on

old fan
07-22-2016, 10:07 PM
Denny or Danny couldn't get out of their own way leka been running better with a impressive imagine that but Mike Long in the longshot is on top with Harrison second in a Impressive

kidrock
07-22-2016, 10:25 PM
Denny or Danny couldn't get out of their own way leka been running better with a impressive imagine that but Mike Long in the longshot is on top with Harrison second in a Impressive

Denny gave Leka all he wanted over in Farmer City a few years back
Yep and Rayburn was the chassis to have back in the day for late models as well things change but, you wouldn't know that

old fan
07-22-2016, 10:30 PM
Anyone that can see and has a open mind, can tell Bobby has talent. He probably has more talent than Billy Moyer had, when he started out. He was another of those silver spoon kids that haters said wouldn't go anywhere, driving one of his Daddy's cars, built by a world 100 winner. Or how about that long haired faggot kid Bloomquist that got lucky and will never win another race LOL I really can't think of one Hall of fame drivers, that wasn't Booed for winning too much or rough driving. If you stay alive long enough, you will see these things repeat their self over and over again. Especially the fans jumping to unjustified conclusions. Bring your appetite, I think Bobby will be serving up a lot of Crow in the next 30 years. yeah daddy was a beer truck driver yep silver spoon how about they worked their azz off

old fan
07-22-2016, 10:33 PM
Denny gave Leka all he wanted over in Farmer City a few years backYep and Rayburn was the chassis to have back in the day for late models as well things change but, you wouldn't know that I most certainly do know that about rayburn the last time babb and oneal were on top and denny or leka have a hard time in southern Ill eastern mo then and now