PDA

View Full Version : Final appeal results!!!

Dirt Racing #1
07-22-2016, 11:22 AM
No change. All 5 drivers still on suspension. I think lawyers will be getting involved now. Not sure. If it will matter or not?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-22-2016, 01:08 PM
Any attorneys on 4m. I know of one that is still in process of suing eldora for weight issues. I would advise on getting a different atty than this joker on 4m.
GL in court. Lmao ha ha

Go get em A25RJR

Dirt Racing #1
07-22-2016, 02:05 PM
Sliding sidewaysI just was passing along the info I recieved.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-22-2016, 02:12 PM
Sliding sidewaysI just was passing along the info I recieved.

No problem thanks for info.

Tireguy17
07-22-2016, 02:13 PM
Not to say your source isn't legit, but why haven't we seen a PR anywhere if a decision has been made. With both the initial suspensions and 1st appeal decision, there were PR's out on numerous media sites. I'm yet to see anything on DoD or UMP site.

MI Dirt Fan
07-22-2016, 02:23 PM
Not to say your source isn't legit, but why haven't we seen a PR anywhere if a decision has been made. With both the initial suspensions and 1st appeal decision, there were PR's out on numerous media sites. I'm yet to see anything on DoD or UMP site.
Bloomer still has on his website that he's appealed and will be at the firecracker. That was almost a month ago

a25rjr
07-22-2016, 03:53 PM
Any attorneys on 4m. I know of one that is still in process of suing eldora for weight issues. I would advise on getting a different atty than this joker on 4m.
GL in court. Lmao ha ha

Go get em A25RJR

Don't be jelly cuz I got my lawyer degree on-line!

Besides, it takes a lot of time to file all these lawsuits my client has advised me to pursue! Theres $149k plus pain and suffering on the line. My clients character has been defamed and the accusers must be dealt with harshly!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-22-2016, 04:00 PM
Don't be jelly cuz I got my lawyer degree on-line!

Besides, it takes a lot of time to file all these lawsuits my client has advised me to pursue! Theres $149k plus pain and suffering on the line. My clients character has been defamed and the accusers must be dealt with harshly!

Cracker jacks box is same as online just like where u got your builders licence.

Good luck!

a25rjr
07-22-2016, 04:31 PM
Cracker jacks box is same as online just like where u got your builders licence.

Good luck!

Bout the same as your drivers license! :)

I work on contingency only, so im fixing to get a big PAYDAY!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-22-2016, 04:44 PM
Bout the same as your drivers license! :)

I work on contingency only, so im fixing to get a big PAYDAY!

I dont have a drivers licence. When ur cool they dont ask so i never needed one there lil fellar.

Any % of nothing is still nothing there goober.

a25rjr
07-22-2016, 05:11 PM
I dont have a drivers licence. When ur cool they dont ask so i never needed one there lil fellar.

Any % of nothing is still nothing there goober.

Bloomer has promised..wink...that he is innocent and Ill be getting a good payoff...I mean paycheck!

Dirt Racing #1
07-22-2016, 06:03 PM
I recieved the info from a reliable source. Trust me

Dirt Racing #1
07-22-2016, 06:13 PM
[QUOTE=Dirt Racing #1;2026037]I recieved the info from a reliable source. Trust me. I don't why they haven't officially released it to the media. But all five drivers know.

BloomerHarvickFan
07-23-2016, 06:59 AM
I think if lawyers are involved, it may be a tactic to delay this. Teams file an injunction, judge orders that they can compete in the meantime...sometime in late September, or October, it's settled, teams serve 6 month suspension, starting October 1 - ending April 1.....Drivers make the World and Dream next year, which is primarily what they'd be concerned about anyway. Yeah, they miss Charlotte, and Florida Speedweeks, but still not bad.

kidrock
07-23-2016, 07:13 AM
So then we have a tiregate senerio going on but, your propably right, I could see this palying out just like you said here.

Dirt Racing #1
07-23-2016, 07:46 PM
I told you was upheld. Not sure why it took so long to decide on a decision?