PDA

View Full Version : Dale McDowell Goes Flag-To-Flag for Rome Cash

Ben Shelton
07-25-2016, 05:24 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 25, 2016

Dale McDowell Goes Flag-To-Flag for Rome Cash

Welcome, North Carolina (07/25/16) – Dale McDowell continued his torrid streak in his new Sweet-Bloomquist #17m Team Dillon Racing/ Bad Boy Off Road/ Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model by wiring the field at Rome Speedway to score the $5,000 victory on Sunday evening.

Sunday evening found Team Dillon Racing traveling to Rome Speedway (Rome, Georgia) with both Dale McDowell looking to continue his winning ways. Starting the night with the fastest time in a field of 27 competitors, Dale earned the pole position for the Schaeffer Oil Southern Nationals Series A-Main. Leading all 53-laps, McDowell registered his third-straight win and fifth overall with Frank Ingram, Casey Roberts, Vic Hill, and Donald McIntosh rounding out the top five. Dale pocketed a $5,300 payday for his dominate 53-lap victory.

"I swear I think it's been working out better with me not fooling with the car," McDowell said in victory lane with a laugh. "But Shane (McDowell) and Ryan (Gifford) and Jesse (Kerns), they all work hard on the car ... put a lot of effort toward it. And Shane busted his tail. Really, the credit goes to those guys. It's making it a lot of fun for me."

He concluded by saying, “I also want to thank all of my sponsors including Bad Boy Off Road, Boydbilt, Klotz, Cometic, and UNOH.”

Full results from these events are available at www.SouthernNationalsSeries.com .

Team Dillon Racing will return to competition with the Schaeffer’s Oil Southern Nationals on Tuesday night at Boyd’s Speedway as NASCAR star, Ty Dillon jumps back behind the wheel of his familiar #41 entry. On Saturday evening Dale will return to the driver’s seat at Smoky Mountain Speedway (Maryville, Tennessee) in the $5,300-to-win, Schaeffer’s Oil Southern Nationals event. For more information on the races, please visit www.SouthernNationalsSeries.com .

Team Dillon Racing would like to thank all of their sponsors and marketing partners including Boydbilt Fabrication, Bad Boy Off Road, University of Northwestern Ohio, Sweet-Bloomquist Race Cars, Warrior Race Cars, ECR Engines-Chevrolet, Clements Race Engines-Chevrolet, Klotz Synthetic Lubricants, Cometic Gaskets, FK Rod Ends, Integra Shocks, Schoenfeld Headers, Keyser Manufacturing, TWM, All Star Performance, FSR Racing Products, Hoosier Tire, Wiles Driveshafts, Weld Racing Wheels, Butlerbuilt Seats, GW Performance, Mark IV ATV's, Racing Optics, Winters Rearends, QuarterMaster, Sweet Manufacturing, Peterson Fluid Systems, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Team Dillon Racing please visit www.TeamDillonRacing.com .