PDA

View Full Version : Peoria Speedway

Highside Hustler25
07-25-2016, 06:18 PM
Anybody have the skinny on the gate price for Wednesdays show? Seems to be top secret.

i would post in the Sprint section but nobody's ever over there.

Shiny Side Up 18
07-25-2016, 07:21 PM
Adults $20, kids $10.

Highside Hustler25
07-25-2016, 08:27 PM
Adults $20, kids $10.

Thank You for the response. I checked just about everywhere. That's a bargain for some good racing. Rumor has it their will be some big hitters there.

kidrock
07-25-2016, 08:43 PM
What kind of racing are they having?

Highside Hustler25
07-25-2016, 08:46 PM
What kind of racing are they having?

410 Sprints

kidrock
07-25-2016, 08:51 PM
410 Sprints

Oh ok I didn't know they were having the sprints. yes you could get some heavy hitters

Highside Hustler25
07-25-2016, 09:02 PM
Brady Bacon and Bryan Clauson are 2 that I was told will be there.

kidrock
07-25-2016, 10:00 PM
Brady Bacon and Bryan Clauson are 2 that I was told will be there.

Now that is a couple of heavy hitters and I'm sure more will show

CIRF
07-26-2016, 08:38 AM
Wish they'd take the hog sheds off the rollcages.

rc24
07-26-2016, 12:06 PM
They where prepping the track last night. Should be a good show!

kidrock
07-26-2016, 06:48 PM
Wish they'd take the hog sheds off the rollcages.

Yeah to me the non wing cars put on a better show.

CIRF
07-27-2016, 02:09 PM
Yeah to me the non wing cars put on a better show.MOWA seems to be a first class sanction. We've attended the IRA/MOWA-Bill Waite Jr. Memorial at La Salle the last 3 years running and the racing was very good despite the hog sheds bolted to the cage.

Hopefully the Illinois Sprint Week will be a success and possibly in the future they would add a couple of high quality tracks to that series, such as La Salle and Fairbury

In light of the huge success of the POWRi show at Fairbury a MOWA Illinois Sprint week date combined with the POWRi National Midgets on the same night could be feasible and I think it would be very well received.

It may well be way too premature to even dream about but a USAC National Sprint Car race at Fairbury would be great and well attended by both participants and spectators. Ahhhhhhh. I can dream, can't I? LOL!

Ben Shelton
07-27-2016, 02:21 PM
Looks to be a good show. Think I'm going to slide over and check it out.

- Ben

old fan
07-27-2016, 02:22 PM
they don't like ILL and that's a fact yippee they got mini sprints gotta go now

CIRF
07-27-2016, 03:25 PM
they don't like ILL and that's a fact yippee they got mini sprints gotta go nowNot even the Navajo code talkers could make head or tail out of that! LOL!!!

old fan
07-27-2016, 03:30 PM
you are to stupid to figure it out , you just go Peoria or the strip joint across the street don't you CIRF

CIRF
07-27-2016, 05:57 PM
you are to stupid to figure it out , you just go Peoria or the strip joint across the street don't you CIRFI rest my case!! LOL!

plunks7
07-27-2016, 06:13 PM
you are to stupid to figure it out , you just go Peoria or the strip joint across the street don't you CIRF

I know where I would GO GO!! :)

kidrock
07-27-2016, 06:31 PM
MOWA seems to be a first class sanction. We've attended the IRA/MOWA-Bill Waite Jr. Memorial at La Salle the last 3 years running and the racing was very good despite the hog sheds bolted to the cage.

Hopefully the Illinois Sprint Week will be a success and possibly in the future they would add a couple of high quality tracks to that series, such as La Salle and Fairbury

In light of the huge success of the POWRi show at Fairbury a MOWA Illinois Sprint week date combined with the POWRi National Midgets on the same night could be feasible and I think it would be very well received.

It may well be way too premature to even dream about but a USAC National Sprint Car race at Fairbury would be great and well attended by both participants and spectators. Ahhhhhhh. I can dream, can't I? LOL!

Yes the Mowa is a strong series and I believe ran pretty well and yes it would be a good show if they could get the 2 togther on the same night, Nothinh wrong with dreaming it can do the heart some good lol

old fan
07-27-2016, 07:36 PM
I know where I would GO GO!! :) gotta be better than winged dune buggies even f its a wed night in Peoria IL Humm corn fed strippers

fryefan
07-27-2016, 09:51 PM
they don't like ILL and that's a fact yippee they got mini sprints gotta go now

A very basic English class would serve you well.

old fan
07-27-2016, 10:37 PM
are you a jack ass just today or everyday

mll8pt
07-28-2016, 12:54 AM
MOWA seems to be a first class sanction. We've attended the IRA/MOWA-Bill Waite Jr. Memorial at La Salle the last 3 years running and the racing was very good despite the hog sheds bolted to the cage.

usac would be awesome

D. Tidrow
07-28-2016, 04:29 AM
MOWA seems to be a first class sanction. We've attended the IRA/MOWA-Bill Waite Jr. Memorial at La Salle the last 3 years running and the racing was very good despite the hog sheds bolted to the cage.Hopefully the Illinois Sprint Week will be a success and possibly in the future they would add a couple of high quality tracks to that series, such as La Salle and FairburyIn light of the huge success of the POWRi show at Fairbury a MOWA Illinois Sprint week date combined with the POWRi National Midgets on the same night could be feasible and I think it would be very well received.It may well be way too premature to even dream about but a USAC National Sprint Car race at Fairbury would be great and well attended by both participants and spectators. Ahhhhhhh. I can dream, can't I? LOL!MOWA will be at Macon Saturday, I love late models and I know what's going on at Fairbury. I would love to see BC at Macon chasing 200. This might be the last year seeing BC on dirt, I know where I'm going.