PDA

View Full Version : Erb and bshepp

old fan
07-25-2016, 06:23 PM
Seen there is a lil fued going on between them

Barbecueboy
07-25-2016, 07:02 PM
I like both of them........but I'm not real sure I would want to be on Dennis's bad side.

Those quiet guys are the ones that will get ya.

jlacey
07-25-2016, 07:05 PM
I like both of them........but I'm not real sure I would want to be on Dennis's bad side.

Was thinking the same thing. I dont know either 1 personally but id stay as friendly as possible with Erb just for that reason

wfo2007
07-25-2016, 07:07 PM
Seen there is a lil fued going on between them

Reminds me of the Steve Sheppard and Erb deal awhile back when Sheppard ran up Erb nose piece and went thru his hood behind the air cleaner and then went for Erb in the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit. It was like a WWE wrestling move.

See for yourself, if you haven't already.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6BY9g_3DPSk

ptown
07-25-2016, 07:33 PM
Cheating Sheppard turned right on the last restart and flattened Erbs tire. Erb now owes Davenport and B(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) a payback.

kidrock
07-25-2016, 07:55 PM

You then obvioulsy don't know the Sheppards
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BY9g_3DPSk

drano
07-25-2016, 08:04 PM

That just looked like a fat guy jumping on the hood of a car, and gotta agree with BBQ those quiet guys will get you every time.

turnleftandgasit
07-25-2016, 08:28 PM
Had that fat guy judged the jump correctly, Erb would have had a broken carb.

drano
07-25-2016, 08:32 PM
Gotta admit that is one of the funniest clips of all time......and give him props on his agility to jump like he did.

Highside Hustler25
07-25-2016, 08:35 PM
Not taking anything away from Dennis but the Sheppard clan outnumbers the 1 man band by quite a few bodies. I highly doubt it would turn to blows anyway. It was right after the race when tensions were high. I can see some retaliation on the track but not in the pits.

I will say, when I watched it on DoD Sunday A.M., I thought oh boy, that wasn't good. Looked like Brandon wanted Erb's lane and Dennis owned it. Can't say what led up to it as I only watched the video.

a25rjr
07-25-2016, 08:36 PM
Cheating Sheppard turned right on the last restart and flattened Erbs tire. Erb now owes Davenport and B(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) a payback.

Don't know what race you were watching, but you gotta blame Erb for that one. He turned hard left in the middle of 4.

kidrock
07-25-2016, 08:42 PM
That just looked like a fat guy jumping on the hood of a car, and gotta agree with BBQ those quiet guys will get you every time.

You must not know the Sheppards either

drano
07-25-2016, 08:48 PM
You are correct but does that matter

CasualDirtFan
07-25-2016, 08:49 PM
Erb turned left because that's what you do in dirt racing - get to corner, turn left. Shepherd was way too high. To call that Erb's fault is ridiculous. You could argue it was racing, but most would say Shepherd was crowding Erb.

kidrock
07-25-2016, 08:50 PM
You are correct but does that matter

Nope.............................................. .......... unless we are talking about taking up this matter in the pits then yes it would matter. I don't see it coming to that but, just saying

ptown
07-25-2016, 08:51 PM
Watch the DOD clip they show while interviewing tire soaking Sheppard.

a25rjr
07-25-2016, 08:54 PM
Erb turned left because that's what you do in dirt racing - get to corner, turn left. Shepherd was way too high. To call that Erb's fault is ridiculous. You could argue it was racing, but most would say Shepherd was crowding Erb.

Erb started against the wall, they hit in the middle of the track. Bshep was still in the middle just where he started. I like both of them, but that was Erbs fault.

fryefan
07-25-2016, 08:55 PM
Don't know what race you were watching, but you gotta blame Erb for that one. He turned hard left in the middle of 4.

I was at the race and had a good angle to Turn 4 and that is what I saw as well on the restart right before Dennis had a flat tire. On the one right before that (the one that got called back), it looked liked both of them wanted to start the race before the leader (Davenport) was ready to go.

Dirt-on-Dirt has a good article on the situation.

I like both of those guys and hopefully there will not be any carryover from it.

Highside Hustler25
07-25-2016, 08:56 PM
Nope.............................................. .......... unless we are talking about taking up this matter in the pits then yes it would matter. I don't see it coming to that but, just saying

Comparable to 1 guy taking on Conley Trucking @ Portsmouth Raceway.

B_K
07-25-2016, 08:57 PM
Don't know what led up to any of it, but in that video, the 28 did nothing wrong.

Barbecueboy
07-25-2016, 09:47 PM

My crazy azz father did some dumb (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) like that too in his hey day ...........but I still wouldn't fuk with Dennis.

Course , Bshepp pretty quiet feller too.....

This will get done on the track.

kidrock
07-25-2016, 09:56 PM
My crazy azz father did some dumb (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) like that too in his hey day ...........but I still wouldn't fuk with Dennis.

Course , Bshepp pretty quiet feller too.....

This will get done on the track.

for the record I'm a fan of both Sheppard and Erb and hopefully it can get settled off the track by talking and putting it behind them

kidrock
07-25-2016, 09:58 PM
Comparable to 1 guy taking on Conley Trucking @ Portsmouth Raceway.

You know it............

Barbecueboy
07-25-2016, 10:03 PM
for the record I'm a fan of both Sheppard and Erb and hopefully it can get settled off the track by talking and putting it behind them
I feel the same way........like them both.

jlacey
07-25-2016, 10:15 PM
Same here i like em both, but if it does come to blows in the pits whoever decides to make it more than a 1v1 fight would be the loser on that 1

kidrock
07-25-2016, 10:39 PM
Same here i like em both, but if it does come to blows in the pits whoever decides to make it more than a 1v1 fight would be the loser on that 1

It will not come to that, they will work it out or it will just go away.

TackyTracker
07-26-2016, 12:12 AM
you have to figure Dennis and Brandon have raced against each other about 100 times and this is the 1st real issue that I've really heard about..

more than likely Dennis just said I'll see you this week knowing Brandon was like well I can't really make it

Kwd1253
07-26-2016, 06:18 AM
Well according to Tmac they both was rubbing each other every time before coming out turn 4 and them two for last mth been going at it. So sounds like both in the wrong.

jr29
07-26-2016, 07:54 AM
I have watched that video several times and I honestly can't figure out what happened or who was at fault.
A little feud is good for the show anyway. I love it.

Bubstr
07-26-2016, 08:36 AM
I like Dennis, but he does race a wide car. Most times low in the corners and cutting off any high side car in the straights. Basically using up all the lines. That was why Davenport dumped him at Falls last year. If you race like that, your going to get some of that. Sooner or later, they get tired of having the door slammed on their line. On the other hand it keeps a lot of them behind him by stopping their momentum. There is all kinds of ways to race. t isn't exactly dirty, but comes with a price.

powerslide
07-26-2016, 02:16 PM
I like Dennis, but he does race a wide car. Most times low in the corners and cutting off any high side car in the straights. Basically using up all the lines. That was why Davenport dumped him at Falls last year. If you race like that, your going to get some of that. Sooner or later, they get tired of having the door slammed on their line. On the other hand it keeps a lot of them behind him by stopping their momentum. There is all kinds of ways to race. t isn't exactly dirty, but comes with a price.

Yep makes it (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) hard to get around them when they run that line.

427c.i.
07-26-2016, 03:51 PM

Yup, guys are only going to let you run the go-cart line (also known as the 1/4 midget line) for so long before they take action.
JD knew what he was doing at the PDC last year. waited for just the right moment to execute the bump and run.
And I still can't believe Denise got a flat at I-80...that guy NEVER gets a flat.

MUD MAESTRO
07-26-2016, 04:05 PM

That little move you described is in the racers handbook under the heading.....GETTING ERBED.

onlyfacts
07-26-2016, 04:18 PM
After watching the video serval times I can not see how anyone that isn't bias could say it was Sheppards fault. Erb should be thanking Sheppard for not punting his a$$ for that line he drives. I can see Erb will have trouble with more drivers that won't be as nice as Sheppard was. And from the video I watched Davenport was starting against the cushion and Erb was a whole lane below that. To me totally Erbs fault.

Ryan21mid
07-26-2016, 04:54 PM
After watching the video serval times I can not see how anyone that isn't bias could say it was Sheppards fault. Erb should be thanking Sheppard for not punting his a$$ for that line he drives. I can see Erb will have trouble with more drivers that won't be as nice as Sheppard was. And from the video I watched Davenport was starting against the cushion and Erb was a whole lane below that. To me totally Erbs fault.I agree 100%. Erb tried jumping, turned down, ran over Shepp and proceeded to hit JD in the LR wheel. All that after he Erbed Shepp at I-80, where there's no reason to drive from the inside guardrail all the way to the outside wall lap after lap. We aren't racing at Belle-Clair. Can't blame anyone but Erb on this one.

skids
07-26-2016, 04:56 PM
After watching the video serval times I can not see how anyone that isn't bias could say it was Sheppards fault. Erb should be thanking Sheppard for not punting his a$$ for that line he drives. I can see Erb will have trouble with more drivers that won't be as nice as Sheppard was. And from the video I watched Davenport was starting against the cushion and Erb was a whole lane below that. To me totally Erbs fault.

I agree 100%

It amazes me that people can look at the same thing and see exact opposite things.

To me you just have to look at where the pair of them is on the track through the incident. At NO time does Sheppard move UP the track.....but Erb DOES move down the track..... a lot.