PDA

View Full Version : Over dirt on dirt.

xray
07-26-2016, 09:09 PM
They can't do blog style updates because they want you to pay for the ppv. My paid subscription is done.

turnleftandgasit
07-26-2016, 09:59 PM
They have some nerve..........they invest money in producing a show, then don't give it away for free..........You must be a Bernie supporter

old fan
07-26-2016, 10:08 PM
yep still waiting on the 15 buck hour job free health care and free college education

george w
07-26-2016, 11:16 PM
I understand why they dont do "live blog style updates" during the ppv's they put on i just dont understand why they say they will an then dont. If I'm home I'll get the ppv's but if im away for whatever reason an they advertise "live blog style updates" thats what I'm expecting. There membership is safe with me but i can understand the grip too.

Ben Shelton
07-27-2016, 12:45 AM
Out of curiosity where did they say they were doing "blog-style" updates from Macon? They had the typical Dirtwire results that they do for the national touring series events that aren't the mega-events/crown jewels. The blog-style updates are only done on the real big events...i.e. Silver Dollar Nationals ....which had blog-style updates last weekend during the pay-per-view.

If they said it somewhere and I missed it, then I apologize for this post. However, I didn't see it posted anywhere that they would be doing blog-style updates.

Just my .02

- Ben

GEAR_HEAD
07-27-2016, 01:10 AM
They only do blog style updates for the Summernationals and Crown Jewel events. It's always been that way. So you're going to stop subscribing because they keep doing what they've done previous to you subscribing? That makes no sense whatsover and it's only your loss.

george w
07-27-2016, 01:11 AM
I wasnt referring to macon but the silver dollar nats one where extremely slow to update an nowhere near "live" but i do understand the internet connection in that area is horrible .... no harm no foul. I guess when i see the word live I'm expecting within 20 minutes or so of the finish. Mabe its just the technology era we now live in now an there unrealistic expectations.

Mudweiser
07-27-2016, 02:01 AM
They can't do blog style updates because they want you to pay for the ppv. My paid subscription is done.

I'm sure your parents are glad to have the subscription come off their credit card... It amazes me how much you kids think you're entitled to... How about you pay for the ppv like the rest of us... I usually don't comment on much, but (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), DoD doesn't owe you $hit!!

kidrock
07-27-2016, 05:54 AM
Out of curiosity where did they say they were doing "blog-style" updates from Macon? They had the typical Dirtwire results that they do for the national touring series events that aren't the mega-events/crown jewels. The blog-style updates are only done on the real big events...i.e. Silver Dollar Nationals ....which had blog-style updates last weekend during the pay-per-view.

If they said it somewhere and I missed it, then I apologize for this post. However, I didn't see it posted anywhere that they would be doing blog-style updates.

Just my .02

- Ben

And cooler heads prevail

xray
07-27-2016, 07:16 AM
I did not necessarily mean a blow by blow blog style, however if your going to be doing live PPV you can probably add a few more details than 3 heat winners.

Either way I wont be a problem anymore.

Sorry for voicing a negative opinion on the deity.

Just my .02

- Ben

old fan
07-27-2016, 07:22 AM
try race monitor it works wonders

BN247
07-27-2016, 07:35 AM
There is this great thing called Twitter. Lots of people live tweet updates from these events if DOD is not giving you what you want.

xray
07-27-2016, 07:52 AM
There is this great thing called Twitter. Lots of people live tweet updates from these events if DOD is not giving you what you want.

Oh for sure. Patrick Davis is phenomenal. Difference is i'm not paying him 100$ a year, maybe I should be?!

Barbecueboy
07-27-2016, 07:52 AM

So there is some good stuff still rattling around up there...........

Some sound advice litey.

Barbecueboy
07-27-2016, 07:54 AM
I did not necessarily mean a blow by blow blog style, however if your going to be doing live PPV you can probably add a few more details than 3 heat winners.

Either way I wont be a problem anymore.

Sorry for voicing a negative opinion on the deity.

Voicing negative opinions are not the " in thing" .........even if your oplnion has merit.

ptown
07-27-2016, 07:58 AM

On Twitter follow Lucas Oil Late Model, World of Outlaws, Patrick Davis was live tweeting almost lap for lap last night, Dirt News is another good one.

MI Dirt Fan
07-27-2016, 08:00 AM
I just can't imagine paying for that stuff. The ppv's maybe but anything else? Absolutely no thanks. I don't have cable or satellite. I use an antenna. Been that way for 3 yrs. Not a necessity I need

W2Racing09
07-27-2016, 08:06 AM
If anyone from DoD is reading this -- the service is excellent as is and I would gladly pay even more per month for more video highlights (would love to see some of the Wissota shows, Crate shows and West Coast shows on there! Or even weekly shows at tracks like Fairbury, Hagerstown, Port Royal, etc). As is I consider DoD to be a bargain considering the amount of time I spend on the website. Keep up the good work!

zyoung25
07-27-2016, 08:53 AM
I just can't imagine paying for that stuff. The ppv's maybe but anything else? Absolutely no thanks. I don't have cable or satellite. I use an antenna. Been that way for 3 yrs. Not a necessity I need

Sounds like you live in a cave and never come out.

The SN coverage alone is worth what I pay a year, too me. I also get out and enjoy every race that I can around close, and use DoD to catch up on what went on around the nation. The late model live show is also excellent. There is facebook and twitter, twitter I don't mind as much. Facebook is worse than being on here, someone is always looking to argue.

I guess for the die hard fan it's worth it, not everyone is a die hard though.

Bubstr
07-27-2016, 08:59 AM
Too bad you didn't get the PPV. It was a great race, good quality and live to the second updates, all for under $25. Bargain Bargain Bargain.

Pennsboro23
07-27-2016, 09:00 AM
Keep up the great work DoD, some people complain way too much.

MI Dirt Fan
07-27-2016, 09:47 AM
Sounds like you live in a cave and never come out.

Um no. Its not in my budget. Don't judge me if you don't know me.

W2Racing09
07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
Um no. Its not in my budget. Don't judge me if you don't know me.

I think your wording may have caused some to misunderstand. When I read your post it seemed like you were implying that the service isn't worth it, or something of that nature. I can totally understand having a strict budget that DoD isn't a part of, but if space ever does open up and you can add it in I HIGHLY recommend it. I didn't pull the trigger until a few years ago on it, and totally regret not doing it sooner, an excellent, excellent service for anyone interested in National DLM racing.

old fan
07-27-2016, 10:06 AM
between that and lucasoilracing tv as made a miserable night into a enjoyable one like watching the show me 100 life for 3 nights while its raining outside

MI Dirt Fan
07-27-2016, 10:16 AM
I think your wording may have caused some to misunderstand. When I read your post it seemed like you were implying that the service isn't worth it, or something of that nature. I can totally understand having a strict budget that DoD isn't a part of, but if space ever does open up and you can add it in I HIGHLY recommend it. I didn't pull the trigger until a few years ago on it, and totally regret not doing it sooner, an excellent, excellent service for anyone interested in National DLM racing.

Neither DoD or Cable/satellite is in my budget. There's other resources to find factual info rather having to pay for it. That's like paying for certain ESPN stuff. I can easily go on foxsports or yahoo and get basically the same info and not having to pay for it.

Some people will probly think I'm a cheapskape, which im not but certain things I just can't see paying for.

old fan
07-27-2016, 10:23 AM
You won't get dod stuff on foxsports or yahoo but to each his own

smoothoperator32
07-27-2016, 10:30 AM
my opinion is dod is overrated but that is just my .02. I have found other means for race results for free most of the time they are instant results. I had a subscription in there early years but cancelled them not worth it to me.

old fan
07-27-2016, 10:48 AM
its not the results but the stories and videos you won't get anywhere else , now its time to watch last nights feature for free

W2Racing09
07-27-2016, 10:48 AM
Neither DoD or Cable/satellite is in my budget. There's other resources to find factual info rather having to pay for it. That's like paying for certain ESPN stuff. I can easily go on foxsports or yahoo and get basically the same info and not having to pay for it.

Some people will probly think I'm a cheapskape, which im not but certain things I just can't see paying for.

It's not really the factual info that makes DoD worth it. It's the other content like the highlights (I wouldn't be paying for DoD if not for all the highlights. I can literally take an hour on Satuday and Sunday mornings and watch highlights from last nights races all over the country. Not to mention the Hell tour, Buckeye, Southern Nationals, AMS etc races and National races during the week). The live show is great as well, and it is one central place to find results for pretty much any LM race that takes place each night. It provides a ton of entertainment that cannot be got elsewhere, and it saves me time in scouring the internet looking for results. Its one of those things, if you tried it for 2 or 3 months you would wonder how you ever got by without it.

Thanks,
Jeff.

Bubstr
07-27-2016, 10:57 AM
I like DOD just for the race videos the next day and the PPV where it is not a place I can go at the time. The Macon race was a no brainer for me. Save a 10 hour round trip and watch it from the deck with a nice breeze. Great race. It was a shoulda coulda woulda for the ones that didn't get it.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-27-2016, 11:08 AM
yep still waiting on the 15 buck hour job free health care and free college educationNope, you just sue the government because you can't walk. Get a better job is my advice. You wouldn't qualify for college anyway.

MI Dirt Fan
07-27-2016, 11:12 AM
I'm almost $18 an hour on part time right now due to a health complication back in Nov that suspended my drivers license for 6 months. Driving is a major requirement for my job. Still waiting to get it back hopefully by the end of this week.

old fan
07-27-2016, 11:14 AM
hey chupp and bloomer me neither I DO ALL RIGHT 6 BEDROOM HOME 3 CARS ETC ETC and to dang old for college my brother did alriight with assoc though years ago 400k home 7 kids thru school etc etc

chupp n bloomer fan
07-27-2016, 11:17 AM
Lol, really.

Thank you DoD. I like DoD, and their videos. Only thing I'd change, is show more of the field during videos. Focus on the close racing, not the leader at times. Which is a pretty trivial b!tch. So yeah, ty DoD. We have Racewire so I'm good.

old fan
07-27-2016, 11:19 AM
the video from last night was awesome yes choppy really lucas need more nights at places like Macon though

Finnfan
07-27-2016, 12:34 PM
hey chupp and bloomer me neither I DO ALL RIGHT 6 BEDROOM HOME 3 CARS ETC ETC and to dang old for college my brother did alriight with assoc though years ago 400k home 7 kids thru school etc etc

I'd be willing to chip in for a basic English class...

Barbecueboy
07-27-2016, 12:53 PM

You do know that a broke down school bus on blocks that bunks 6 doesn't really qualify as a six bedroom home..........right?

B_K
07-27-2016, 01:42 PM
Just think of all the cool stuff you can buy now with that extra $.40 a day burning a hole in your pocket. Go crazy, live it up.

old fan
07-27-2016, 02:02 PM
You do know that a broke down school bus on blocks that bunks 6 doesn't really qualify as a six bedroom home..........right? and neither does your double wide either no sir 4 bedrooms upstairs and 2 downstairs now go fix me a pulled pork sammwich I am hungry

old fan
07-27-2016, 02:03 PM
Just think of all the cool stuff you can buy now with that extra $.40 a day burning a hole in your pocket. Go crazy, live it up. he 's saving for smokes don't you know

MI Dirt Fan
07-27-2016, 02:12 PM
Just think of all the cool stuff you can buy now with that extra $.40 a day burning a hole in your pocket. Go crazy, live it up.
Doesn't matter how much it is a day. When the payment is due and theres more important expenses to be paid at the time, then its not a necessity.

golddirt
07-27-2016, 02:39 PM
Here's a fresh ideal, leave your house and go support the track!!! All this ppv crap kills em. Why go to a track when you get instant results , and yes I am guilty at times also.

Barbecueboy
07-27-2016, 02:44 PM
and neither does your double wide either no sir 4 bedrooms upstairs and 2 downstairs now go fix me a pulled pork sammwich I am hungry

Sure thing.......jump out on the sidewalk and walk on over...........oh, wait

Barbecueboy
07-27-2016, 02:45 PM
and neither does your double wide either no sir 4 bedrooms upstairs and 2 downstairs now go fix me a pulled pork sammwich I am hungry

You have a double decker bus???????

Well that's fancy bloke.

old fan
07-27-2016, 02:52 PM
no Jethro I DON'T now go smack your momma in your wife beaters n your double wide

Barbecueboy
07-27-2016, 04:08 PM
Thanks jethrine......duly noted.

Now go fix me some pickled paw paws and possum innards.......chop chop.

kidrock
07-27-2016, 06:44 PM

I personally don't care for race monitor

plunks7
07-27-2016, 06:59 PM
I personally don't care for race monitor

Why may I ask?

chupp n bloomer fan
07-27-2016, 07:45 PM
Why may I ask?Doesn't work half the time. Fukers auto renewed me too. Gotta cancel that sh!t.

ptown
07-27-2016, 07:55 PM

Just my .02

- Ben

You guys at Quincy?

SHOE32
07-27-2016, 07:58 PM
DoD is probably the most innovative and important thing to happen to dirt late models,ever. Everything they do is to improve or promote the sport. I do not get how anyone could bitch about them. But whatever, I will spend the peanuts it costs to support them and if you enjoy the sport,I recommend you do too.

old fan
07-27-2016, 08:02 PM
Doesn't work half the time. Fukers auto renewed me too. Gotta cancel that sh!t. use chrome or firefox and turn off the hd and lower the picture quality try that race monitor works ok on pc and its free

old fan
07-27-2016, 08:05 PM
You guys at Quincy tonight?why to drink beer the race is tomorrow

Ben Shelton
07-27-2016, 08:07 PM
Ptown I'm at Peoria tonight.

- Ben

old fan
07-27-2016, 08:10 PM
no stripper joint for you Ben

ptown
07-27-2016, 08:12 PM
Ptown I'm at Peoria tonight.

- Ben

My mistake I was thinking it was tonight.

B_K
07-27-2016, 08:20 PM
Doesn't matter how much it is a day. When the payment is due and theres more important expenses to be paid at the time, then its not a necessity.

That wasn't directed at you sir. Hope your health issues are looking better.

Nasty55
07-27-2016, 08:26 PM
I'm almost $18 an hour on part time right now due to a health complication back in Nov that suspended my drivers license for 6 months. Driving is a major requirement for my job. Still waiting to get it back hopefully by the end of this week.

well why dont you throw 2 of them hours towards DOD and toss a little bit at your internet provider and wahla youve got all the fuking latemodel news that you will ever need!! There was a point sometime last yr that i was gonna let one of the guys on here that i consider one of the good guys and consider him a friend as well use my DOD because he didnt have it yet and i wanted him to see what he was missing but he got dod before we could get together and i would of probably done the same with you if you wasnt such a jacka$$ to everyone on here!!

Barbecueboy
07-27-2016, 08:40 PM
Doesn't work half the time. Fukers auto renewed me too. Gotta cancel that sh!t.

I'm pretty new to it, and you're right......it's handy when it's working though.

Thanks for the auto renew heads up..........unless it gets a little better with the working part , it ain't that handy.

I have to kinda believe that the some of the reasons it doesn't work sometime may be track operator error........what's involved other than the track be set up to run transponders?.....special software?higher speed wifi?

old fan
07-27-2016, 08:56 PM
read my post bbq , as far as race monitor its free on pc

MI Dirt Fan
07-27-2016, 09:01 PM
well why dont you throw 2 of them hours towards DOD and toss a little bit at your internet provider and wahla youve got all the fuking latemodel news that you will ever need!! There was a point sometime last yr that i was gonna let one of the guys on here that i consider one of the good guys and consider him a friend as well use my DOD because he didnt have it yet and i wanted him to see what he was missing but he got dod before we could get together and i would of probably done the same with you if you wasnt such a jacka$$ to everyone on here!!

lol. Thanks for the daily chuckle.

old fan
07-27-2016, 09:26 PM
Its not nice to be a jackass

Minny Lakes
07-28-2016, 05:07 AM
I got the DirtonDirt PPV for I80 on Saturday and am trying the subscription out for a month too. So far its been awesome. I went back to watch a ton of race highlights, especially the ones around Minnesota. It makes me want to get out to the tracks when the Super Late Models are in the area. I hadn't planned on going to the USA nationals, but watching all this LM stuff is making it hard to pass up.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-28-2016, 05:17 AM
well why dont you throw 2 of them hours towards DOD and toss a little bit at your internet provider and wahla youve got all the fuking latemodel news that you will ever need!! There was a point sometime last yr that i was gonna let one of the guys on here that i consider one of the good guys and consider him a friend as well use my DOD because he didnt have it yet and i wanted him to see what he was missing but he got dod before we could get together and i would of probably done the same with you if you wasnt such a jacka$$ to everyone on here!!How you doing man? And yes, I appreciated the offer. Canceled Dirt Late Model Mag and got DoD, worth every freakin penny. Thank you for the compliment too.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-28-2016, 05:18 AM
use chrome or firefox and turn off the hd and lower the picture quality try that race monitor works ok on pc and its freeYeah I have a nice computer, that I never use. Stupid phone app is only like $5.00 a year, but it's mediocre.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-28-2016, 05:20 AM
I'm pretty new to it, and you're right......it's handy when it's working though.

Thanks for the auto renew heads up..........unless it gets a little better with the working part , it ain't that handy.

I have to kinda believe that the some of the reasons it doesn't work sometime may be track operator error........what's involved other than the track be set up to run transponders?.....special software?higher speed wifi?I agree, if internet is shaky or transponders and there programs aren't jiving, would be my guess. I mostly got it for watching my brother real time. Instead of tweets and that from his home track. Which ain't bad, but I wanted better. It just on the phone isn't the greatest.

Barbecueboy
07-28-2016, 07:36 AM
read my post bbq , as far as race monitor its free on pc

I quit bringing my PC to the race track when I got my new bag phone............but thanks.

Bubstr
07-28-2016, 09:01 AM
I stopped taking my phone to the track. The Soup Can travels well, but there is never enough string.

Highside Hustler25
07-28-2016, 11:24 AM
I quit bringing my PC to the race track when I got my new bag phone............but thanks.

I stopped taking my phone to the track. The Soup Can travels well, but there is never enough string.

Liteone is still scratching his head.:D

Nasty55
07-28-2016, 01:36 PM
How you doing man? And yes, I appreciated the offer. Canceled Dirt Late Model Mag and got DoD, worth every freakin penny. Thank you for the compliment too.

Hey bud im trying to get better everyday... Im now going bacck into me and my Brothers auto Repair shop everyday now but im still not able to put in a full day yet i just get worn out to much which i may never get over my doctors said... I went back for my first 6 month follow up after my surgery and had another CT scan with Dye and they didnt see that any tumors had grown back but on my next 6 month follow up ill have both the CT scan with Dye and a PET Scan as well and that one is the one i am anxious to see the results on there... other than that im just waiting to get a little stronger before me and the wife venture out to far to a dirt track race... No thanks needed for the compliment man because you are one of the good guys on here and you know me im one of the hard heads lol..

Nasty55
07-28-2016, 01:41 PM
I got the DirtonDirt PPV for I80 on Saturday and am trying the subscription out for a month too. So far its been awesome. I went back to watch a ton of race highlights, especially the ones around Minnesota. It makes me want to get out to the tracks when the Super Late Models are in the area. I hadn't planned on going to the USA nationals, but watching all this LM stuff is making it hard to pass up.

Exactly Minny Lakes it is worth every dime it cost to get it....theres all sorts of stuff on there to see and the archives are phenominal as well.

Nasty55
07-28-2016, 01:47 PM
lol. Thanks for the daily chuckle.

Wasnt said for you to take it as a daily Chuckle dumba$$.... You truly are a class one jacka$$ and there are alot of people on here that agree with me but just wont speak up and say it because they dont wanna listen to you whine and cry like a little school girl..... So why dont you go back over there in your corner like a good boy and sit the fuk down and drink a big glass of STFU juice!!

MI Dirt Fan
07-28-2016, 03:02 PM
Wasnt said for you to take it as a daily Chuckle dumba$$.... You truly are a class one jacka$$ and there are alot of people on here that agree with me but just wont speak up and say it because they dont wanna listen to you whine and cry like a little school girl..... So why dont you go back over there in your corner like a good boy and sit the fuk down and drink a big glass of STFU juice!!

That must make you feel proud to talk tough on an internet forum behind a screen name.

W2Racing09
07-28-2016, 03:22 PM
Can't we all just get along? BBQ and I are diametrically opposed to one another's opinions and we manage to keep it civil. I consider both of you to be positive contributors to this board most of the time, there is no reason to start name calling or threatening each other over a difference of opinion this time.

Thanks,
Jeff.

ptown
07-28-2016, 03:32 PM

That must make you feel proud to talk tough on an internet forum behind a screen name.

He said in another post he has cancer and isn't doing well, he's obviously a very angry and bitter person and is using a message board to vent. I feel sorry for him, he needs to make peace with god before its too late.

MI Dirt Fan
07-28-2016, 03:41 PM
No idea what his problem here stems from. I dont understand the name calling and obsentities. I dont use them. My sister has cancer for the second time and she isn't bitter or angry. Its a public forum. If he or anyone doesn't like it use the ignore feature and block me.

ptown
07-28-2016, 03:46 PM
No idea what his problem here stems from. I dont understand the name calling and obsentities. I dont use them. My sister has cancer for the second time and she isn't bitter or angry. Its a public forum. If he or anyone doesn't like it use the ignore feature and block me.

That's why I never retaliate, it's just a message board and people sometimes don't agree, get over it and move on.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-28-2016, 04:02 PM
He said in another post he has cancer and isn't doing well, he's obviously a very angry and bitter person and is using a message board to vent. I feel sorry for him, he needs to make peace with god before its too late.You really stooped to that level? You are AMAZING.

Barbecueboy
07-28-2016, 05:50 PM
Can't we all just get along? BBQ and I are diametrically opposed to one another's opinions and we manage to keep it civil. I consider both of you to be positive contributors to this board most of the time, there is no reason to start name calling or threatening each other over a difference of opinion this time.

Thanks,
Jeff.

Screw you Jeff, and the rocket you rode in on...............🐽

No , really.....lol

W2Racing09
07-29-2016, 07:16 AM
Screw you Jeff, and the rocket you rode in on...............

No , really.....lol

LOL.

I expected a comment like this after my post.

Barbecueboy
07-29-2016, 07:48 AM
LOL.

I expected a comment like this after my post.

Obviously kidding, but you are absolutely correct..........our opinions are different but we can be civil and sometimes even find middle ground.

a25rjr
07-29-2016, 07:53 AM
Obviously kidding, but you are absolutely correct..........our opinions are different but we can be civil and sometimes even find middle ground.

And then again.....sometimes....middle finger! :)

W2Racing09
07-29-2016, 08:15 AM
And then again.....sometimes....middle finger! :)

LOL, not often... but occasionally! Josh Richards hasn't been too aggressive this season so we have been alright so far. It's been long enough that I don't hate Casey Roberts anymore (After last night though I'm not sure about Brian Shirley!) so I think we will be alright for awhile haha.

Thanks,
Jeff.

Highside Hustler25
07-29-2016, 08:50 AM
LOL, not often... but occasionally! Josh Richards hasn't been too aggressive this season so we have been alright so far. It's been long enough that I don't hate Casey Roberts anymore (After last night though I'm not sure about Brian Shirley!) so I think we will be alright for awhile haha.

Thanks,
Jeff.

In Brians defense, Josh was sort of running the Dennis Erb line last night (run bottom in corners and drift up on the straights). Brian had been running the cushion all night and Josh followed him for quite a few laps. Josh had to know he would be there. Kind of a racing deal.
That deal could have ended a lot worse. I was thinking Josh might have something for Clanton as his car seemed to be getting faster as laps clicked off. Oh well.

W2Racing09
07-29-2016, 09:41 AM
In Brians defense, Josh was sort of running the Dennis Erb line last night (run bottom in corners and drift up on the straights). Brian had been running the cushion all night and Josh followed him for quite a few laps. Josh had to know he would be there. Kind of a racing deal.
That deal could have ended a lot worse. I was thinking Josh might have something for Clanton as his car seemed to be getting faster as laps clicked off. Oh well.

I've never seen Shirley do anything "dirty" before (although I didn't always follow IL racing) on track so I'm sure it was just a racing deal, definitely didn't think at any point it was intentional. Fortunately the point lead is almost insurmountable at this poitn. Really would like to see Josh pick up a big W (like the PDC, or USA Nats) in the next few weeks so good to get bad luck out of the way now!

a25rjr
07-29-2016, 10:35 AM

Thanks,
Jeff.

Yeah, he finally seems to be over that. I've become a big fan the past several years. He's become the total package, representing his dads company, very well!

Now, about those boxing lessons......! LOL

Nasty55
07-29-2016, 04:32 PM

Thanks,
Jeff.

Out of respect for your opinion Jeff i will tone it down on this one here... But make no mistake about it I dont like that dude period!! I know you and i have had our words before Jeff but again you are one of the good guys on here!! BBQ is one of the good guys on here as well!! Clayton is one of the good guys too!! My Buddy Plunks is another one of the good guys... theres alot of good guys on here... Now me when someone calls me an A$$hole lol most likely buddy thats because ive earned that title lol...

Nasty55
07-29-2016, 04:46 PM

I know you said in an earlier post you had some health issues? I may not like you but i do hope your health gets better! I also hope that your sister beats this (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) as well man because it is some bad stuff..

He said in another post he has cancer and isn't doing well, he's obviously a very angry and bitter person and is using a message board to vent. I feel sorry for him, he needs to make peace with god before its too late.

As far as you and your opinion of me ptown and me making peace with God... Im good with God already have been for a long time now so dont you worry about what i need to do!! What you need to do though is work on your obsession with all these young boys driving these latemodels now days that you seem to have because it is almost starting to sound creepy on your behalf!! Just sayin...

a25rjr
07-29-2016, 05:31 PM
I know you said in an earlier post you had some health issues? I may not like you but i do hope your health gets better! I also hope that your sister beats this (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) as well man because it is some bad stuff..

As far as you and your opinion of me ptown and me making peace with God... Im good with God already have been for a long time now so dont you worry about what i need to do!! What you need to do though is work on your obsession with all these young boys driving these latemodels now days that you seem to have because it is almost starting to sound creepy on your behalf!! Just sayin...

Sounds like you getting back to normal, Nasty, and that's a good thing!

Good to see you back on here!

Nasty55
07-30-2016, 07:48 PM
Sounds like you getting back to normal, Nasty, and that's a good thing!

Good to see you back on here!

Thanks a25rjr i have my good days and my bad days but im still plugging along buddy..