PDA

View Full Version : Craziest or funny thing you wittnessed @ the PDC

Highside Hustler25
07-31-2016, 05:35 PM
How bout the lil blonde chick with the sticks giving signals to JD.

When the B Main started, and the dirt started raining, she ran for cover.
When she came back for the Shootout, she had one of JD's helmets complete with tearoffs. I thought Steve Norris who was standing next to her was gonna lose it. Camera phones were clicking pictures non stop.

Kwoods25
07-31-2016, 06:04 PM
i seen the pics, i have had to watch some local shows with my helmet on.

427c.i.
07-31-2016, 06:24 PM
Post up them pics!!

t4g2
07-31-2016, 08:06 PM
Things are getting too crazy their its getting like eldora when earl had it. I seen one guy come from beer stand drunk barely could walk an ran right into the food table at the BBQ an he tooked it out the lady working it was pissed. Akk the food an everything was dumped to the ground. Also 3am one of the drivers letting off morters/dinamite. Or the drunk guy trying to beat his gf/wife then got jumped by another guy.that's just a few things u seen.

fryefan
07-31-2016, 09:30 PM
Things are getting too crazy their its getting like eldora when earl had it. I seen one guy come from beer stand drunk barely could walk an ran right into the food table at the BBQ an he tooked it out the lady working it was pissed. Akk the food an everything was dumped to the ground. Also 3am one of the drivers letting off morters/dinamite. Or the drunk guy trying to beat his gf/wife then got jumped by another guy.that's just a few things u seen.

While the racing was excellent, stuff like that and running well past midnight both nights are definitely negatives. In the future, they need to hire more security and run a more efficient program (maybe they could consult with Bob Sargent).

t4g2
07-31-2016, 09:37 PM
U camped all weekend Thurs Fri sat and only seen security come thru camping area just once an that was on Saturday at 2am. So trust me I seen some stupid stuff. I been to eldora esp world 100 an I see this heading that same direction. An I seen some that just don't know their limits.

2drace
07-31-2016, 11:51 PM
U camped all weekend Thurs Fri sat and only seen security come thru camping area just once an that was on Saturday at 2am. So trust me I seen some stupid stuff. I been to eldora esp world 100 an I see this heading that same direction. An I seen some that just don't know their limits. They came through the south side camping area several times both Friday and Saturday, which I don't have a problem with. Overall I don't think there is a big problem with the way people act as your always gonna have some rowdiness with that many people

chupp n bloomer fan
08-01-2016, 05:42 PM
Things are getting too crazy their its getting like eldora when earl had it. I seen one guy come from beer stand drunk barely could walk an ran right into the food table at the BBQ an he tooked it out the lady working it was pissed. Akk the food an everything was dumped to the ground. Also 3am one of the drivers letting off morters/dinamite. Or the drunk guy trying to beat his gf/wife then got jumped by another guy.that's just a few things u seen.I know some whine about it, but the police presence at Eldora now is wayyyyy better than when Earl had it. And now they direct traffic leaving, two very good improvements. Used to pi$$ me off, the police would watch the chaos leaving, and if you blocked the road, then they'd yell. Now it's vastly improved, along with everything else there. Get the track a little more tacky, and all around a thumbs up.

Bob Hubbard
08-01-2016, 05:59 PM
I had some problems leaving last year with all the drunks on the atv's thinking they owned the parking lot .... Traffic was backed up ....No place to go ....And the drunks on the atv's yelling at everyone to move .... Leave early or be the last one out .... Caught up in the exit was the only problem I recall ....

old fan
08-01-2016, 06:04 PM
I always leave late at every track

MUD MAESTRO
08-01-2016, 10:02 PM
Walked by a group of young people behind the back stretch during track prep and took a deep breath and smiled at them. One guy in the crowd yelled.... Only for medicinal purposes.....lol