PDA

View Full Version : DoD PPV

b1eagle
08-06-2016, 10:31 PM
This will be my last ppv on DoD.It is 1130 pm and they are still working on the track.I am going to bed and wasted my money

zyoung25
08-06-2016, 11:19 PM
I don't think you can blame that on DoD. They have no control over what the track decides to do.

waaac77
08-07-2016, 01:33 AM
You're obviously not a dirt racing fan. Good night I guess!?!? Have fun watching the NASCAR race tomorrow. That should start on time for you

GEAR_HEAD
08-07-2016, 02:11 AM
This will be my last ppv on DoD.It is 1130 pm and they are still working on the track.I am going to bed and wasted my money

DoD does the track prep at CL?

Birky.Fan
08-07-2016, 03:50 AM

I don't really post much on 4m anymore. but you sir, are a joke.

Birky15Bfan
08-07-2016, 10:07 AM
It was after midnight before the feature started in Nebraska for the Silver Dollar Nationals. I suppose that was DOD's fault also.

huskerdirt
08-07-2016, 10:12 AM
It was after midnight before the feature started in Nebraska for the Silver Dollar Nationals. I suppose that was DOD's fault also.

That's because the show didn't start till after 8 because of the heat.

old fan
08-07-2016, 10:14 AM
no matter what it still started after midnight no blame but geesh a guy is going blame the ppv providers for the track running late wow just wow

acetone
08-07-2016, 12:28 PM

dumbest quote of the year

edavis71
08-07-2016, 01:14 PM

on the top of the list for sure!!!

edavis71
08-07-2016, 01:15 PM

On top of the list for sure!!!

Barbecueboy
08-07-2016, 01:16 PM
That's because the show didn't start till after 8 because of the heat.

Press release from the apologist director of all things DLM ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Was the only singular reason the program ran late......

MUD MAESTRO
08-07-2016, 04:51 PM
They (Cedar Lake) reworked the racing surface before and after the support group (NASCAR LM) feature. A better use of time would be to run the race everyone came to see first. Packing trucks and heavy equipment racing around the track isn't my type of entertainment. It seems Cedar Lake has a track prep fetish. Yes, the promoters want a perfect racing surface to bring back the fans but they also alienate fans by the lateness and slow pace of the program. Frankly, i go to fewer of these special events each year. I know they will never miss me but those are the simple reasons for me to stay home.

old fan
08-07-2016, 04:57 PM
the place didn't sell out just saying

SHOE32
08-07-2016, 05:11 PM
Will only real race fans post on 4m only. You gotta be kidding me. I was there,and not 1 person complained about track prep. If you know anything about CLS is they will do whatever it takes to give us the best races possible. Even if the driver's don't like it,if they feel the show could be better,they will tear up the track. The weather was beautiful,the racing was kick ass. I got the par per view from i80 couple weeks ago and it ran late. Who cares, I'm a true race fan.

ptown
08-07-2016, 05:17 PM
They (Cedar Lake) reworked the racing surface before and after the support group (NASCAR LM) feature. A better use of time would be to run the race everyone came to see first. Packing trucks and heavy equipment racing around the track isn't my type of entertainment. It seems Cedar Lake has a track prep fetish. Yes, the promoters want a perfect racing surface to bring back the fans but they also alienate fans by the lateness and slow pace of the program. Frankly, i go to fewer of these special events each year. I know they will never miss me but those are the simple reasons for me to stay home.

I agree, run the support class first like Fairbury so people can go home if they want. WOO also started 31 cars in the feature, IMO that's way too many I think there were at least 8 or 9 cautions which takes away from the racing.

old fan
08-07-2016, 05:27 PM
now how much bitching would go on if they ran a quick race but turned in to a train race AL L ABOARD

Highside Hustler25
08-07-2016, 09:36 PM
Easy guys. He might of had to get up early for church services.

Bubstr
08-08-2016, 09:09 AM
You guys, just don't understand. This guy looks so bad, he can't afford to miss even one minute of beauty sleep. When Buying PPV, you should be prepared for unexpected delays that go with live shows. Your bad. You wasted your money, not DOD.

Bigracer93
08-08-2016, 09:55 AM
So you want tracks to put up 100k purses but get done at 10 so ppl can go home? That makes ZERO business sense.. I'm not saying that they do track prep to keep ppl there but there is no way they can run LM first because every soda/hot dog/beer bought counts.