PDA

View Full Version : Dale Jr What If

Cardirt0
08-07-2016, 11:51 AM
I know its not dirt racing, BUT what if he cant race no more cause hes hurt...How will it impact racing as a hole... He has a lot of fans more then from wins from races... Just a nice guy.. I have a friend that got to meet him, he said I can see why people love him cause he treats you like he know you all his life.. Soft spoken and just a down too earth Man...Maybe we all need to step back and look at are lifes a little more.....And its not if we Win but HOW we win that matters...
Just a Though .....................................Gary

TS FAN
08-07-2016, 02:22 PM
Jr. is top shelf. Fans will be sad. However, all drivers end their careers and as a fan you either like the sport or you don't. Gordon retired last year, Stewart this year. Obviously I hate to see them go, especially Stewart. But the sport goes on and there will be new drivers to cheer.

mll8pt
08-07-2016, 02:32 PM
nascar is done, forgot about it. over/through trash. get over it, jr just lived on his daddies name his whole career anyway. thats all i got to sat bout that.

TS FAN
08-07-2016, 02:34 PM
Gee, nice contribution to the thread

old fan
08-07-2016, 03:44 PM
nascar is done, forgot about it. over/through trash. get over it, jr just lived on his daddies name his whole career anyway. thats all i got to sat bout that.what a complete bonehead

Nasty55
08-07-2016, 03:47 PM
nascar is done, forgot about it. over/through trash. get over it, jr just lived on his daddies name his whole career anyway. thats all i got to sat bout that.

You are a complete idiot!

Barbecueboy
08-07-2016, 03:59 PM
what a complete bonehead

Don't take this the wrong way, but coming from you...........that's sayin something.

And you know we all love ya.

Barbecueboy
08-07-2016, 04:10 PM
I think Jr. Has handled himself being the son of Sr. Very well..........Many other legends kids haven't done that good with it.

I'd like to see him jump in a dirt late model when he has some free time........his current schedule has to be " all consuming" since he isn't a prick and tries to accommodate so much.

Been a long time since I used to see them roll into myrtle beach speedway .....even back then they could have been d icks b cause of who they were...........but weren't.

Just plain ole good upbringing right there.......hope he gets healthy soon.

old fan
08-07-2016, 04:22 PM
Don't take this the wrong way, but coming from you...........that's sayin something.And you know we all love ya. yeah and you a soft spot in your head

Barbecueboy
08-07-2016, 04:35 PM
yeah and you a soft spot in your head

I know.....I know.🤘

ptown
08-07-2016, 05:20 PM
Who cares NASCAR sucks with or without him.

MI Dirt Fan
08-07-2016, 06:41 PM
I think he'll continue to run JR Motorsports in Xfinity series and maybe own a 2 truck race team. He's also said in the past he wants to run LM locally but that could change also now and run some truck races.

chupp n bloomer fan
08-07-2016, 06:46 PM
nascar is done, forgot about it. over/through trash. get over it, jr just lived on his daddies name his whole career anyway. thats all i got to sat bout that.Good job Forrest.

Junior is a good driver, and a cool a$$ dude. Someone you could hang with and BS with. He has hunting land near Zanesville with Luke Bryan. For who his Dad was, he has turned out pretty dam good. Instead of a snobby brat.

Barbecueboy
08-07-2016, 07:30 PM

Touché .....

Nasty55
08-07-2016, 08:41 PM

And you are still a douchebag ptown.... Oh wait i forgot im an agry soul and need to search out god i forgot that you said that im sorry your not a douchebag.... your a straight up douchenozzle!!

Nasty55
08-07-2016, 08:47 PM
I think he'll continue to run JR Motorsports in Xfinity series and maybe own a 2 truck race team. He's also said in the past he wants to run LM locally but that could change also now and run some truck races.

Isnt one of his nephews driving a LM for him now or something? I know him and his sister will continue Jr Motorsports and the Xfinity stuff and it would be good for the sport if he ran a couple truck teams or maybe made an alliance with Hendrick like Jeff Gordon did and became part owner in a cup team...

buster83
08-07-2016, 11:42 PM
JR said if it came to that he would have to step out, but they where working on a extension on contract,but it`s all up to the doctors.