PDA

View Full Version : Bryant Marsh Masters Magnolia for the First Time

Ben Shelton
08-08-2016, 03:16 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 8, 2016

Bryant Marsh​ Masters Magnolia for the First Time

Corinth, Mississippi (8/08/16) – On Saturday night, 16-year-old, Bryant Marsh was able to add another accolade to his ever-growing list of accomplishments. The talented racer from Corinth, Mississippi piloted his Modern Woodmen #1 Subway/ Trak-Star Race Cars​ Late Model to the feature win at Magnolia Motor Speedway​.

It marked the first time in his young career that he had tamed the famed “black ice” at the state-of-the-art, 3/8-mile oval.

“I’ve always enjoyed going to Magnolia, but it hasn’t always loved me,” laughed Marsh. “To get a win there means a lot. The track is always challenging, and the competition level is really stiff. It just shows how far we are coming with our racing program. I definitely want to thank everyone, who supports us!”

Behind the wheel of his Modern Woodmen #1 Crate Late Model, Bryant Marsh made the trip to Magnolia Motor Speedway (Columbus, Mississippi) on Saturday night. After timing in sixth fastest, Marsh charged forward from the 3rd row of the feature to capture his first-ever victory at the tricky, gumbo oval. Topping Chad McCool, Jeremy Shaw, Randall Beckwith, and Keith Flurry in the feature, Bryant collected his sixth win of the season.

For full results from this event, please visit www.MagnoliaDirt.com .

With a church trip scheduled this week Bryant will not be racing anywhere. He is tentatively scheduled to return to action on August 20 with a trip to North Mississippi Motor Park for a $1,000-to-win event. For more information on this event, please visit www.facebook.com/NorthMSMotorPark .

Bryant Marsh would like to thank his marketing partners, which include Modern Woodmen Fraternal Financial, Subway, Trak-Star Race Cars, Slugburger Café, Houston Sign Design, and MSR Mafia Website and PR Services.

For more information on Bryant Marsh as well as the latest team news and updates, please visit www.BryantMarsh.com .