PDA

View Full Version : North/south 100. Supplied tire can't wait cheaters won't prevail

Checkeredflag1015
08-11-2016, 11:46 PM
Can't wait till Saturday night. When everybody is on the same right rear. We will finally get to see who's been cheating and if there is just a problem in the lab. What A terrible statement made by the 'king' himself. quoting Mr. Bloomquist there has to be a problem in the lab. Guess we will see where the problem lies come Saturday night. Only problem is it took a UMP sanction race to make this happen sad. Hats off to all drivers tonight it was hell of a race.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-11-2016, 11:55 PM
Can't wait till Saturday night. When everybody is on the same right rear. We will finally get to see who's been cheating and if there is just a problem in the lab. What A terrible statement made by the 'king' himself. quoting Mr. Bloomquist there has to be a problem in the lab. Guess we will see where the problem lies come Saturday night. Only problem is it took a UMP sanction race to make this happen sad. Hats off to all drivers tonight it was hell of a race.

You will still get the die hardon fans to say the bloomer not cheatn.

Its one thing if you rack up all those wins by not cheating but when u cheat as bad as he does how do you know wich ones were really won fair and square. Thats the problem.

Checkeredflag1015
08-11-2016, 11:59 PM
Once a cheater always a cheater. He just has to do what he can do to win. I mean the guy would spin his grandma out and put her in the wall for for a $20 bill. -#joke

Josh Bayko
08-12-2016, 06:49 AM
It's one tire. Doesn't mean there won't be any cheating on the other three.

Barbecueboy
08-12-2016, 07:13 AM
Can you believe we all follow this sport so closely knowing all these guys cheat like they do.....doesn't say much about us I guess?

wfo2007
08-12-2016, 07:16 AM

The outcome on Saturday will be the same as last night.

old fan
08-12-2016, 07:16 AM
It's one tire. Doesn't mean there won't be any cheating on the other three. yeah will lucas have enough b@lls to check the other 3 I doubt it

Checkeredflag1015
08-12-2016, 07:26 AM
The guy Has never ran good at Florence and the year he has all ready been caught for cheating he runs away from the field and has been unstoppable in the 2nd part of the year. If Lucas would run a clean series and have the balls to stand up to him then things would be different. I mean they rewrite the rule book when davenports dominance started. The series is a joke. Will see what he does in the N/s. My guess isn't good. And to end the conversation my new favorite bloomquist quote " I was not cheating there has to be a problem in the LAB"

old fan
08-12-2016, 07:47 AM
yeah bloomer something stinks at the lab oh wait never mind they sealed you evidence up again

lokwaidid
08-12-2016, 07:56 AM
he supposedly hired a chemist / salesperson who called himself crowncuts on 4m. now if i wanted to be really good at cheating, i'd soak and treat tires in a lot of different ways and test them myself to see what works best and is undetectable. when i got caught, i'd just blame everyone else and find a new chemical that works for awhile. bending or stretching the rules is one thing. this is pass that.

old fan
08-12-2016, 08:25 AM
He is lucky that bobby pierce started in the back

zach51
08-12-2016, 08:44 AM
Does the rule say you can't come in under caution and swap one of the other 3 tires to the right rear? Just sayin......

Aces&Eights
08-12-2016, 08:45 AM
1) Thursday, "New Rule, Same result". The cream always rises, losers whine.
2) Timothy Culp should be nominated for, "most disrespectful" for drop kicking McDowell in the heat.
3) Jason Jameson should nominated for fastest idiot after eliminating half the field in his heat, lap 1.
4) "Rocket to Salvation" burned up on re-entry, finished 16th and a lap down... Do It The Wright Way !!!
5) Mr B@lls got his other 3 nuts checked as well, per as usual.
6) Only cheaters think everyone else is cheating, same as liars think nobody else tells the truth.

"Winners find a way, Losers whine about who cheated."

bigq11
08-12-2016, 09:22 AM
Does the rule say you can't come in under caution and swap one of the other 3 tires to the right rear? Just sayin......

Yes. If you need to replace the RR you get another LUCAS supplied tire.

Kromulous
08-12-2016, 09:24 AM
Was it Culp that put the horn to Linville in the feature? I seen he had damage from that caution but not sure what happened.

Eldora > Your Track
08-12-2016, 11:11 AM
Good Lord. Someone call the wambulance. Let's just wait and see what happens on Saturday. S'kgooo Bloomer!

mskdorf
08-12-2016, 11:24 AM
Lucky Pierce started in the back? Yeah right. Love Aces& Eights take.

Barbecueboy
08-12-2016, 11:30 AM
1) Thursday, "New Rule, Same result". The cream always rises, losers whine.
2) Timothy Culp should be nominated for, "most disrespectful" for drop kicking McDowell in the heat.
3) Jason Jameson should nominated for fastest idiot after eliminating half the field in his heat, lap 1.
4) "Rocket to Salvation" burned up on re-entry, finished 16th and a lap down... Do It The Wright Way !!!
5) Mr B@lls got his other 3 nuts checked as well, per as usual.
6) Only cheaters think everyone else is cheating, same as liars think nobody else tells the truth.

"Winners find a way, Losers whine about who cheated."

Like^^^^^^^^^^^

a25rjr
08-12-2016, 11:48 AM
Yaaaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnnnn!......Same old story!

Bloomer gets another big check!

Shoulda coulda woulda to the rest of the combatants!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-12-2016, 11:55 AM
Yaaaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnnnn!......Same old story!

Bloomer gets another big check!

Shoulda coulda woulda to the rest of the combatants!

Remember your quote when someone else wins that big check and im not refering to jd.

Ya brag when ya cheat & ya hide when ya legal

a25rjr
08-12-2016, 12:07 PM
Remember your quote when someone else wins that big check and im not refering to jd.

Ya brag when ya cheat & ya hide when ya legal

I didn't realize... prisoners... were allowed to use the computer at lunch break! lol

Checkeredflag1015
08-12-2016, 12:30 PM
Something has to wrong in the LAB. It's not a matter of ppl hate hate hate. The problem is we all hat hate hate cheaters. But it seems to be ok with LUCAS so why are we worried about it right.

Centeroff
08-12-2016, 01:12 PM
What's worse a cheater or a hater?

racingfool32
08-12-2016, 01:42 PM
Hope teams tested with a new tire on the RR since it was announced.

Centeroff
08-12-2016, 01:51 PM
Funny thing is people don't understand that 0 designs, builds, and races his own car. He will have the upper hand with this new tire rule

acetone
08-12-2016, 01:57 PM
3rd graders

dirtfan22
08-12-2016, 02:31 PM
I'm confused. We're saying that every time Scott wins that he is cheating. That has to be the most absurd thing I've every heard in the 40+ years I been watching dirt racing. Do you think fellow drivers would allow it. This sport is going down the tube if fans think this way. I guess I can always reminisce to the days gone by when you didn't know what was going to show up at the track on the cars for guys like Larry Moore, Charlie Swartz, Ed Howe, and others. In those days, fans appreciated the talents of their wheelmen. I guess for some those days are gone. Everybody has a favorite and a not so but most appreciated the talents of all. Sure miss those days.

Barbecueboy
08-12-2016, 03:07 PM
They all cheat, every single time as much as they can..........huskerdirt.....umpdirt....heinz57 and the rest of club dread have staked their reputations on it.

Barbecueboy
08-12-2016, 03:09 PM
What's worse a cheater or a hater?

Answer: a hater that thinks everybody cheats.

Just ask the he man woman haters club president and council......home office Nebraska I believe .

a25rjr
08-12-2016, 03:35 PM
Answer: a hater that thinks everybody cheats.

Just ask the he man woman haters club president and council......home office Nebraska I believe .

Is that the same place as the Pulitzer Prize, House of Tire Prep Technology!

Clayton_Wetter
08-12-2016, 03:45 PM

Its one thing if you rack up all those wins by not cheating but when u cheat as bad as he does how do you know wich ones were really won fair and square. Thats the problem.

Would you mind deleting all of your posts? hahahahahahahahaaaaa

Clayton_Wetter
08-12-2016, 03:47 PM
3rd graders

SS is still in Kindergarten. He tries to cheat but they catch him every time!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-12-2016, 03:52 PM
Funny thing is people don't understand that 0 designs, builds, and races his own car. He will have the upper hand with this new tire rule

He has pics taken too

a25rjr
08-12-2016, 04:04 PM

So I guess there were 6 other cheaters in front of your boy last nite!

Dang it! I cant believe Lucas cant catch that many cheatin! :)

Barbecueboy
08-12-2016, 04:05 PM
Is that the same place as the Pulitzer Prize, House of Tire Prep Technology!

no that's in umpdirts territory.......this place I'm talking about is home the the cornstalk hall of fame and the buggery institute for wayward cows and their handlers.

Guy I'm thinking about is the founder of said institute.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-12-2016, 04:21 PM
So I guess there were 6 other cheaters in front of your boy last nite!

Dang it! I cant believe Lucas cant catch that many cheatin! :)

I never said they all cheaters. We can go round and round for ever and you will always be right. Since our first post on 4m when ever that was to this day you have always been right. You cant see no wrong in cheatn as you are one your self.

70satomic
08-12-2016, 04:42 PM
The power's that be can make all the rule changes they want but the cream always rises to the top

Centeroff
08-12-2016, 04:43 PM
I don't doubt cheating goes on. You think the 6 doesn't cheat? Your mighty wrong if not! These guys do this for a living. Every .10 counts. Fact is people let their hate for a certain driver override their common sense. They all cheat!! Zero has a bullseye on his back. They all wanna be him and the fans love to hate the villain aka dirt track dominator!

a25rjr
08-12-2016, 04:49 PM
The power's that be can make all the rule changes they want but the cream always rises to the top

Hey SS, read this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-12-2016, 04:58 PM
I don't doubt cheating goes on. You think the 6 doesn't cheat? Your mighty wrong if not! These guys do this for a living. Every .10 counts. Fact is people let their hate for a certain driver override their common sense. They all cheat!! Zero has a bullseye on his back. They all wanna be him and the fans love to hate the villain aka dirt track dominator!

I guess i dont explain my self right and prolly never will.
Guys try different things. But my therory is when your using funny tires and know its illegal thats cheating. Kevin was approved for his devise by lucas and they figured out the setup to go w it. That wasnt cheatn. A lot thought he was cheatn and he wasnt.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-12-2016, 05:00 PM
Hey SS, read this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!

I got your cream. End of discussion

a25rjr
08-12-2016, 05:17 PM
I got your cream. End of discussion

Whip it out,son, let us all have a good laugh! lol

dirtdobber45
08-12-2016, 05:56 PM
You will still get the die hardon fans to say the bloomer not cheatn.Its one thing if you rack up all those wins by not cheating but when u cheat as bad as he does how do you know wich ones were really won fair and square. Thats the problem.Unless he gets caught he did win them fair and square. Lol

dirtdobber45
08-12-2016, 05:57 PM
Whip it out,son, let us all have a good laugh! lolShe cant right now she teaching the midget. Lmao

a25rjr
08-12-2016, 06:22 PM
She cant right now she teaching the midget. Lmao

So........SS might be a TRANNY! Oh my! :)

old fan
08-12-2016, 10:02 PM
Thats cw's job

plunks7
08-12-2016, 10:23 PM
So........SS might be a TRANNY! Oh my! :)

Is it a cummings? Sorry SS I just couldn't pass this up. :) :) LOL

dirtdobber45
08-12-2016, 10:27 PM
Is it a cummings? Sorry SS I just couldn't pass this up. :) :) LOLLmfao lmfao...good one plunks lmfao

a25rjr
08-13-2016, 07:37 AM
Is it a cummings? Sorry SS I just couldn't pass this up. :) :) LOL

I heard his "cummings" is cumming up short these days!

With the 6 getting outrun by the 0 on a weekly basis, ole SS is suffering from depression!

old fan
08-13-2016, 09:36 AM
well he did and you know they won't check them

stewart fan
08-13-2016, 09:42 AM
Heres some food for thought for people thinking their hero wouldnt cheat with his car, how many of these heros out there have cheated on their wives? If they would cheat on their significant other do you think they wouldnt cheat people they dont give 2 (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)s about out of a win or money?Im not saying any names but im sure there are cases in which some drivers cheated on their spouse ,so why wouldnt they cheat their cars up?

stewart fan
08-13-2016, 09:45 AM
Wrg got 3 of lucas oils premier drivers do you think for 1 second if they tested kid rockets tires and they were doped they would ban him?I dont think so their big name drivers arent near as stacked as lucas oil!

old fan
08-13-2016, 09:53 AM
Heres some food for thought for people thinking their hero wouldnt cheat with his car, how many of these heros out there have cheated on their wives? If they would cheat on their significant other do you think they wouldnt cheat people they dont give 2 (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)s about out of a win or money?Im not saying any names but im sure there are cases in which some drivers cheated on their spouse ,so why wouldnt they cheat their cars up?sounds like a loser to me

old fan
08-13-2016, 09:56 AM
Wrg got 3 of lucas oils premier drivers do you think for 1 second if they tested kid rockets tires and they were doped they would ban him?I dont think so their big name drivers arent near as stacked as lucas oil!but didn't a second teir lucas guy win the dream legally , if you come to the track legally you shouldn't have nothing to worry about 2 of those top drivers have been caught how many teams one of them even came to the track with wrong tires at a lucas show

ALLDIRT
08-13-2016, 09:59 AM
The outcome on Saturday will be the same as last night.

Well , when Bloomer has beaten the $hit out of them over and over , and someone
comes along and has a heck of a year and just dominates the series for a minute, and
then falls off and just cant get it back , well everyones cheatin. Boy there is nothing like
good luck , but when somebody is on top always , he's a cheater. How long can you cheat
and get away with . Race after race he beat their a$$ off . Wheres all the cheater finders. If he's cheatin must be as good at it as he's racing . You bloomer haters might as well
accept it he's just the man bad a$$. look at your has been. not even close !

dirtdobber45
08-13-2016, 10:03 AM
So if bloomer (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)s on field tonight they will just say he doped the other 3 tires? Guess we should go IROC racing and supply the cars as well.As you can see in the next post after yours the 'club dread' as bbq puts it will have a field day about it. The IROC idea is not a bad idea but there would be a bunch of BS over the chassis lol

dirtdobber45
08-13-2016, 10:06 AM
Heres some food for thought for people thinking their hero wouldnt cheat with his car, how many of these heros out there have cheated on their wives? If they would cheat on their significant other do you think they wouldnt cheat people they dont give 2 (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)s about out of a win or money?Im not saying any names but im sure there are cases in which some drivers cheated on their spouse ,so why wouldnt they cheat their cars up?I knew a driver that messed around with not only one of his car owners wives but several and some of the crews wives also lol

dirtdobber45
08-13-2016, 10:08 AM
Wrg got 3 of lucas oils premier drivers do you think for 1 second if they tested kid rockets tires and they were doped they would ban him?I dont think so their big name drivers arent near as stacked as lucas oil!They wont do that cause of the impact that would have in so many different ways

dirtdobber45
08-13-2016, 10:11 AM
Well , when Bloomer has beaten the $hit out of them over and over , and someone comes along and has a heck of a year and just dominates the series for a minute, and then falls off and just cant get it back , well everyones cheatin. Boy there is nothing likegood luck , but when somebody is on top always , he's a cheater. How long can you cheatand get away with . Race after race he beat their a$$ off . Wheres all the cheater finders. If he's cheatin must be as good at it as he's racing . You bloomer haters might as well accept it he's just the man bad a$$. look at your has been. not even close !YEAH what he said^^^^^^

old fan
08-13-2016, 10:14 AM
and a cheating sob which equals loser

ALLDIRT
08-13-2016, 10:59 AM

What i said , wheres all the cheater finders . and if that was a loser, well
he took the 30,000,00 and slept like a winner .

dirtdobber45
08-13-2016, 11:06 AM
What i said , wheres all the cheater finders . and if that was a loser, well he took the 30,000,00 and slept like a winner .Well said^^^^^^

Barbecueboy
08-13-2016, 11:45 AM

That we all cheer for and follow, so.........

a25rjr
08-13-2016, 12:35 PM
YEAH what he said^^^^^^

YEAH what he said ^^^^^^

a25rjr
08-13-2016, 12:41 PM
That we all cheer for and follow, so.........

Take it easy on ole Trippy! You know he probly tripped and fell on a loose pallet board. You know the ones he has stacked up to fashion a sundeck, next to his 1954 21ft Airstream! :)

Aces&Eights
08-13-2016, 01:09 PM
I can't wait to see all the disappointed faces when this tire rule doesn't do what all the whiners are hoping for. Next they'll yell they were cheating elsewhere, its always the cheating. One thing I've noticed throughout my entire career is, when somebody's driver wins, it was all the driver, when they lose somebody else had to be cheating. Sad, Sad, Sad.

kidrock
08-13-2016, 02:33 PM
Nobody's going to be disappointed because they know they will at least be on the same playing field when it comes to the right rear tire. That by no means that same drivers will not be at the front because, you can bet they will be at the front before the nights over.

a25rjr
08-13-2016, 02:47 PM
Bloomers probly already spent the $50,010 that he's planning on winning!

Aces&Eights
08-13-2016, 03:23 PM
Nobody's going to be disappointed because they know they will at least be on the same playing field when it comes to the right rear tire. That by no means that same drivers will not be at the front because, you can bet they will be at the front before the nights over.

There is gonna be some sad faces on this thread that think changing the RR is gonna change who gets in victory lane. Cream always rises.

kidrock
08-13-2016, 03:26 PM
There is gonna be some sad faces on this thread that think changing the RR is gonna change who gets in victory lane. Cream always rises.

I agree, the same drivers that are usually at the front will be again tonight but, like I said at least they will be on the same playing field, now I realize we are only talking about the rr here.

I'm all for playing by the rules and the rules being enforced and those who violate the rules should be punished.

dirtdobber45
08-13-2016, 04:06 PM
Yall havent heard? Bloomer has a device that he can press a button and spray WD40 on that new tire while racing...sshhhh dont yall tell anyone though LMFAO

a25rjr
08-13-2016, 04:34 PM
Yall havent heard? Bloomer has a device that he can press a button and spray WD40 on that new tire while racing...sshhhh dont yall tell anyone though LMFAO

I heard that he had Weld Wheels blend a special prep into the aluminum and when the wheel gets hot enough it dissolves into the tire! I aint jokin! :)

swartzman
08-13-2016, 04:52 PM
scott and some of the others i would bet have already tested just for this.. the ones who run up front week after week will still be out front, what i would be worried about is the guys who have not had much time with a lm40 ..

Clayton_Wetter
08-13-2016, 05:24 PM
Thats cw's job

I deal in pest control and your about to get the shoe. You've crawled the walls of 4M enough , always leaving a slimy trail behind you. :)

Clayton_Wetter
08-13-2016, 05:27 PM
well he did and you know they won't check them

Better check your pants, I think they have gotten full again.

Clayton_Wetter
08-13-2016, 05:34 PM

Win he wins (quite often) you always have to say he cheated. Then when he loses he always got an a$$ whoopin.

Do you know how ridiculous this always sounds? Now get back to trying to fix stupid!!! :)

Highside Hustler25
08-13-2016, 06:25 PM
Win he wins (quite often) you always have to say he cheated. Then when he loses he always got an a$$ whoopin.

Do you know how ridiculous this always sounds? Now get back to trying to fix stupid!!! :)

Litey is living proof that God has a sense of humor.

a25rjr
08-13-2016, 07:24 PM
Litey is living proof that God has a sense of humor.

....and can make concrete crack in all the wrong places! :)

chupp n bloomer fan
08-13-2016, 10:26 PM
Litey is living proof that God has a sense of humor.Your sense of humor man, fukin priceless.

chupp n bloomer fan
08-13-2016, 10:33 PM
This thread is living proof most of you are nowhere close to anyone who actually races. The people who are running at the front, contending for wins, stretch the rules, work in gray areas, punch holes in rule books, and just plane old fukin cheat. And you know what, so what, catch me, till then, you better catch up.

No, this isn't referring to adultry, I'm referring to competition. Any book written by a racer, if he gets candid, will let you in on the chit they have done since the 60's or so on.

I just don't get the high road, like y'all are saints who walk the straight and narrow. Open your eyes, and realize, competition and money, brings out the worst in people. They'll do whatever to win an get ahead. You can accept it, or be a hypocrite, and act like your driver would never do anything wrong(lol).

Carry on with the b!tching, and hypocrisy.

Bob Hubbard
08-14-2016, 08:08 AM
Well ...Last nite Bloomer came up 10 laps short of saying..... I TOLD YOU SO ..... Instead of being able to tell everyone in his victory speech ( which im sure would have been a good one ) He had to whine about being run over .... Altho Im Not a bloomer fan .... I think its clear bloomer tire goop isnt why hes running up front ....

old fan
08-14-2016, 08:13 AM
but when the chit hit the fan he failed but hey was the fastest 2nd place car out there

chupp n bloomer fan
08-14-2016, 08:27 AM
but when the chit hit the fan he failed but hey was the fastest 2nd place car out thereSo where was Moyer?

So should he have just plowed through Bobby like some idiot, or get outta it, add to the points lead and take second. Shows you wether his tires are cheated or not it makes zero difference.

Krooser
08-14-2016, 08:54 AM
All of these tire controversies simply fuel the publicity fire and help sell tickets... Ala "professional" wrestling. You guys that get all worked up about tire doping are simply being played by the guys who create the buzz or at least allow it to continue.

I sold tires for years at my home track... Hoosier, McCreary, Marsh, Towel City and even Hurst. Some of my rubber compounds were as soft as 32 on the durometer and as hard as 60..... Guys won on both hard and soft compounds.

And we made our own tire dope.

I think set-up and on track tire management are more important than any secret sauce that someone comes up with. Saving the rr for lap 90 makes some sense... been done for 100 years.

Pavement tracks here in WI now have tire rules where a driver can only mount two new tires per race... And they are sold only at the track... Keeps a guy from soaking his stuff at home. Seems to work ok. Maybe Lucas should head in that direction...

kidrock
08-14-2016, 08:58 AM
All of these tire controversies simply fuel the publicity fire and help sell tickets... Ala "professional" wrestling. You guys that get all worked up about tire doping are simply being played by the guys who create the buzz or at least allow it to continue.

I sold tires for years at my home track... Hoosier, McCreary, Marsh, Towel City and even Hurst. Some of my rubber compounds were as soft as 32 on the durometer and as hard as 60..... Guys won on both hard and soft compounds.

And we made our own tire dope.

I think set-up and on track tire management are more important than any secret sauce that someone comes up with.

Pavement track here in WI now have tire rules where a driver can only mount two new tires per race... And they are sold only at the track... Keeps a guy from soaking his stuff at home. Seems to work ok. Maybe Lucas should head in that direction...

I think that would be a great idea then it would end all the BS. It didn't make a difference last night same guys at the front. so, if everyone soaks their tire same guys at the front, if no one can soak their tires same guys at the front.

Highside Hustler25
08-14-2016, 09:15 AM
This thread is living proof most of you are nowhere close to anyone who actually races. The people who are running at the front, contending for wins, stretch the rules, work in gray areas, punch holes in rule books, and just plane old fukin cheat. And you know what, so what, catch me, till then, you better catch up.

No, this isn't referring to adultry, I'm referring to competition. Any book written by a racer, if he gets candid, will let you in on the chit they have done since the 60's or so on.

I just don't get the high road, like y'all are saints who walk the straight and narrow. Open your eyes, and realize, competition and money, brings out the worst in people. They'll do whatever to win an get ahead. You can accept it, or be a hypocrite, and act like your driver would never do anything wrong(lol).

Carry on with the b!tching, and hypocrisy.

Excellent post. Nothing but the facts here.

buster83
08-14-2016, 09:29 AM
did`t think that much great a difference in 75 lap and 100 lap race so who is really cheating the lab a lot of cars have struggled this year and makes the one that wins look even better. and some keep great notes on what they did at every track engine setup chassis setup tires and other things but if gearing and ponies don`t match u in big trouble especially if u don`t have the ponies. Thursday and Saturday not a whole lot of difference.

old fan
08-14-2016, 09:39 AM
So where was Moyer?So should he have just plowed through Bobby like some idiot, or get outta it, add to the points lead and take second. Shows you wether his tires are cheated or not it makes zero difference. you are right bloomer made zero and didn't want the win bad enough and moyer the same as any other driver out of the money some kid not old enough to drink in many states whipped the legends good job bobby

dirtdobber45
08-14-2016, 11:01 AM
This thread is living proof most of you are nowhere close to anyone who actually races. The people who are running at the front, contending for wins, stretch the rules, work in gray areas, punch holes in rule books, and just plane old fukin cheat. And you know what, so what, catch me, till then, you better catch up.No, this isn't referring to adultry, I'm referring to competition. Any book written by a racer, if he gets candid, will let you in on the chit they have done since the 60's or so on. I just don't get the high road, like y'all are saints who walk the straight and narrow. Open your eyes, and realize, competition and money, brings out the worst in people. They'll do whatever to win an get ahead. You can accept it, or be a hypocrite, and act like your driver would never do anything wrong(lol). Carry on with the b!tching, and hypocrisy.
So where was Moyer?So should he have just plowed through Bobby like some idiot, or get outta it, add to the points lead and take second. Shows you wether his tires are cheated or not it makes zero difference.Very well said

Barbecueboy
08-14-2016, 12:54 PM
Bunch of cheatin bastards.........

a25rjr
08-14-2016, 01:26 PM
Bunch of cheatin bastards.........

Especially those same old frontrunners week in and week out!

I thought the "rule to stop all tire prepping" was going to level the field!

Like others have said, "I told you so"!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-14-2016, 01:38 PM
Especially those same old frontrunners week in and week out!

I thought the "rule to stop all tire prepping" was going to level the field!

Like others have said, "I told you so"!

Lucas needs to do all 4 tires.
If bloomer had "HIS" rr he would have won.

a25rjr
08-14-2016, 01:41 PM
Lucas needs to do all 4 tires.
If bloomer had "HIS" rr he would have won.

.....and if JD had Bloomers engine, then..........!

.....and....IF.....the queen had balls, she'd be the KING!

plunks7
08-14-2016, 01:46 PM
.....and if JD had Bloomers engine, then..........!

.....and....IF.....the queen had balls, she'd be the KING!

You better watch what you say these days, in the world we live in now. With that last statement. :)

a25rjr
08-14-2016, 01:55 PM
You better watch what you say these days, in the world we live in now. With that last statement. :)

LOL......I cant help my redneck up-bringin.....it doesn't go along with political correctness!

Clayton_Wetter
08-14-2016, 04:04 PM
but when the chit hit the fan he failed but hey was the fastest 2nd place car out there

Someday the fan is going to be pointed in your face, and a bunch of us 4mer's are going to be behind the fan with our shovels loaded!!!!

FIRE AWAY!!!!:)