PDA

View Full Version : Pierce wins North/South

waaac77
08-14-2016, 09:01 AM
Nice win Bobby! Great to see him get his first crown jewel

Highside Hustler25
08-14-2016, 09:11 AM
Even better to see him make the best their ever was cry like a lil beeatch in post race interview. Congratulations Bobby. You were the show again.
If anymore blood had rushed to Bloomers head post race, it would have exploded.:)

Scott Boesel
08-14-2016, 09:13 AM
Nice to wake up and here Bobby won last night and Moyer Jr. in woo and Jason Johnson won Knoxville nice to here other then Bloomquist,Richards or Schatz

old fan
08-14-2016, 09:14 AM
no kidding about the three winners

ptown
08-14-2016, 09:46 AM
Looked like lil booby slammed him pretty hard, I've never heard bloomquist cry about getting passed clean.

old fan
08-14-2016, 09:52 AM
bloomer will cry about anything and holy crap if that was a rough move you been living under a rock

kidrock
08-14-2016, 09:56 AM
Looked like lil booby slammed him pretty hard, I've never heard bloomquist cry about getting passed clean.

I wouldn't say he slammed him pretty hard, was it the cleanest pass probably not but, that was far from slamming him pretty hard but, since your a Pierce hater I could see why you would say that.

blncfn57
08-14-2016, 10:01 AM
bloomer will cry about anything and holy crap if that was a rough move you been living under a rock

It may have been considered a little rough on lap 40, but on lap 90 of a 100 lap race for $50,000 it was pretty clean. Scott said what he said, but that's typical of anyone losing $40,000. I thought his comments were pretty mellow, that could be because him and Bob are pretty good buds.

70satomic
08-14-2016, 10:13 AM
I'm a bloomquist fan but it's good to see the younger generation step up and win a big show

NormP
08-14-2016, 10:57 AM
Bloomquist finished 2nd, it wasn't that rough.

Peetown just can't contain his jealousy.

Bob Hubbard
08-14-2016, 11:03 AM
Bloomer got $ 30k & $ 10 k .... 40 k for 3 days isnt a bad weekend ...

KONG
08-14-2016, 11:08 AM
Good job Bobby you have Pierce Pro Power hooked up.

keith94elliott
08-14-2016, 01:26 PM
Glad to see a young gun get a big win eapecially in An underdog chassis

jshawn81
08-14-2016, 01:33 PM
He didn't hit him any harder than bloomer hit landers Thursday

Centeroff
08-14-2016, 03:51 PM
Sun shines on a dogs ass every once in a while.. The kid couldn't hold a line if he was on a train track. The cushion can be a huge advantage at times and last night was one of those nights. Grade the cushion down and the silver spoon runs 14th. I would say he is a liability but his old man gives it all to him so when he destroys a car his daddy builds him a new one. Passing clean is what earns the respect of the othe men on the track. I guarantee there isn't a driver that would think twice about running him over at the slightest opportunity. It never amazes me how easily some people let their hate for Scott pull for any driver but him.. Wow!

jshawn81
08-14-2016, 04:01 PM
If he wasn't such a douche bag people wouldn't hate him he's a sore loser and even worse a sore winner

old fan
08-14-2016, 04:10 PM
Sun shines on a dogs ass every once in a while.. The kid couldn't hold a line if he was on a train track. The cushion can be a huge advantage at times and last night was one of those nights. Grade the cushion down and the silver spoon runs 14th. I would say he is a liability but his old man gives it all to him so when he destroys a car his daddy builds him a new one. Passing clean is what earns the respect of the othe men on the track. I guarantee there isn't a driver that would think twice about running him over at the slightest opportunity. It never amazes me how easily some people let their hate for Scott pull for any driver but him.. Wow!Does he have to hold a line he said he issued not ruining the top guess what he got the done and he beat the best in the nation agan

lazyifoto
08-14-2016, 04:59 PM
I wouldn't say he slammed him pretty hard, was it the cleanest pass probably not but, that was far from slamming him pretty hard but, since your a Pierce hater I could see why you would say that.

"IF" Ol Bloomerpuddin would have been 20 ft.farther out in front of Lil Pierce then he wouldn't have gotten passed.......Bloomer was the weak link.....

Centeroff
08-15-2016, 12:10 AM
Just watched the show me again. Pierce hit bloomer there also. Only difference is he got a flat. If that rr goes down the Pierce fans are silenced. Back to Batesville this week so zero will cash another big check soon!

old fan
08-15-2016, 06:07 AM
big deal for the cheater

dirt junkie
08-15-2016, 07:31 AM
I enjoyed watching the way it all went down BUT how hard do you think the "posse" would've cried if the roles were reversed? Look back a few years to the PDC when McDowell out ran them. I've not been able to pull for them after seeing them all act like a bunch of babies that night.

old fan
08-15-2016, 07:36 AM
poor baby lol

ptown
08-15-2016, 08:56 AM
I enjoyed watching the way it all went down BUT how hard do you think the "posse" would've cried if the roles were reversed? Look back a few years to the PDC when McDowell out ran them. I've not been able to pull for them after seeing them all act like a bunch of babies that night.

Then booby runs into McDowell at the scales that weirdo daughter attacks him and mommy goes hysterical on Facebook saying how Fairbury cheated them out of the win, then they wonder why nobody their likes them.

Bubstr
08-15-2016, 10:59 AM
Then booby runs into McDowell at the scales that weirdo daughter attacks him and mommy goes hysterical on Facebook saying how Fairbury cheated them out of the win, then they wonder why nobody their likes them.

Seems, you are one of the few that don't like him. Most love to watch him race, even if they are not a total fan. I hear you got your name Ptown, from PN on other peoples parade. Some rain on parades and some P on them. We see where you fit in here.

TackyTracker
08-15-2016, 11:02 AM
nicely done Bobby....