PDA

View Full Version : Jason Jameson

Rubbinsracin1
08-14-2016, 09:53 AM
What a driver, and what a ride he gave that 12 car last night. Ran 3rd most of the night before his car broke on him. You can't deny the talent.

MasterSbilt_Racer
08-14-2016, 10:35 AM
What a driver, and what a ride he gave that 12 car last night. Ran 3rd most of the night before his car broke on him. You can't deny the talent.

You also can't deny that he can't run anything close to 100 laps.

dirtdobber45
08-14-2016, 10:48 AM
Wonder how Lanigan feels watching Jason have a better run in his car than he did lol

NormP
08-14-2016, 10:50 AM
Jameson finished behind Lanigan, that's not what I would call a better run.

GEAR_HEAD
08-14-2016, 12:08 PM
After the carnage he caused on Thursday night I'm not sure about the talent part. He did run much cleaner on Friday and Saturday though, I'll give him that much.

old fan
08-14-2016, 12:16 PM
You also can't deny that he can't run anything close to 100 laps.when you normally don't run 100 laps makes it tough don't you think

Rubbinsracin1
08-14-2016, 12:19 PM
You also can't deny that he can't run anything close to 100 laps.No corporate backing. Foots the bill himself. Let me see you do that and have a car hold up 100 laps in the North South 100 running 3rd

zyoung25
08-14-2016, 01:21 PM
He never hit the wall. Part failure put him out of the race. He had a top finishing car if that had not happen.

Aces&Eights
08-14-2016, 02:34 PM
You also can't deny he's as wild as they come, he took out half the field on lap 1 in one of his heats. Everytime I see him he's destroying his car or someone elses. Fast, oh yeah. But no situational awareness at all. I'd like to see Booby Pierce, Jameson and Landers in a race by themselves, nobody would make it back to the flag. LOL

Highside Hustler25
08-14-2016, 03:25 PM
I'd like to see Booby Pierce, Jameson and Landers in a race by themselves, nobody would make it back to the flag. LOL

Oh baby!!!I would pay 20 bucks to see that. Last one still rolling wins. No heats, no B's, just that race.

( and a few yellow flags to bunch em back up.)

Gary
08-14-2016, 03:55 PM
He never hit the wall. Part failure put him out of the race. He had a top finishing car if that had not happen.

Did he hit the wall because of a part that broke? I'm a Jameson fan and was watching him before he went out. My dad and I saw him hit the wall hard up in turns 3 and 4. After that, he went to the infiled and dropped out of the race.

Centeroff
08-14-2016, 03:59 PM
Wtf!! Jamison has fans?? Lol dude is a loose cannon

pickersparadise
08-14-2016, 05:17 PM
Jameson might have finished behind lanigan, but he put him a lap down when he was up front,,,, great driver!!

lazermod3
08-14-2016, 05:39 PM
You also can't deny he's as wild as they come, he took out half the field on lap 1 in one of his heats. Everytime I see him he's destroying his car or someone elses. Fast, oh yeah. But no situational awareness at all. I'd like to see Booby Pierce, Jameson and Landers in a race by themselves, nobody would make it back to the flag. LOL

I watched both heats friday night,and I didn't see Jameson touch anyone.If you are talking about Thursday night's racing,you can thank that Idiot in the yellow #43 for causing all of that.

cutman
08-14-2016, 05:51 PM
I watched both heats friday night,and I didn't see Jameson touch anyone.If you are talking about Thursday night's racing,you can thank that Idiot in the yellow #43 for causing all of that.

Now that is funny stuff

GEAR_HEAD
08-14-2016, 06:12 PM

Ummmm...no.

zyoung25
08-14-2016, 07:43 PM
Did he hit the wall because of a part that broke? I'm a Jameson fan and was watching him before he went out. My dad and I saw him hit the wall hard up in turns 3 and 4. After that, he went to the infiled and dropped out of the race.

Jason himself said he never hit the wall. He bent a lower control arm and couldn't steer after that. I thought he had hit too, I couldn't see from where I was sitting if he hit or not. There was also something else bent in right rear. The door wasn't bent up though.

lazermod3
08-14-2016, 07:50 PM
cutman,GEAR_HEAD you both need to take those rose colored glasses off,and pay attention as to what's going on,on the track.

And as GEAR_HEAD indicated in another post,the cream will rise to the top,and be one of the sixteen locked into the feature.

Clayton_Wetter
08-14-2016, 08:32 PM

Well there you are again standing against the world and reality defending your favorite driver.

Aces&Eights
08-14-2016, 09:35 PM

Sorry bud, its on video and the blame belongs to JJ Crashworthy.

NormP
08-14-2016, 09:55 PM
cutman,GEAR_HEAD you both need to take those rose colored glasses off,and pay attention as to what's going on,on the track.

And as GEAR_HEAD indicated in another post,the cream will rise to the top,and be one of the sixteen locked into the feature.

Anyone who thinks that wasn't rough driving by Jameson doesn't know a thing about racing. You should educate yourself before you make yourself look so dumb again.

Finnfan
08-14-2016, 11:23 PM
Who could really tell if he's a good driver or not, the way he abuses his equipment, it's no wonder parts fail on his car. You can't really compare his driving style to a Pierce or BShepp because even when they're letting it all hang out up on the cushion, they still look under control, at least most of the time. Not Jameson, just mash it to the floor and turn left. You will pass some cars that way, but you won't finish many races (see Jameson's career).

No respect for this guy after seeing the way he talked to his crew on a couple of occasions, not to mention his (lack of) driving style. Fun to watch...well, sort of...as long as he's not around my favorite driver/s...as Aces&Eights said, no situational awareness (or any awareness at all really). I don't care if he pays for his own stuff or not, he should go run crates for a couple of years. I'd bet most of his passes are because the front runners give him more room that other drivers, given his history, because they know he won't be around in the end.

Necrosis
08-15-2016, 04:35 AM
I've never seen someone make a fast car as slow as Jameson last year at the big Ponderosa fall race. You could see him lose 2/10 a lap, his "talent" and his RR were burning up at the same rate.

Centeroff
08-20-2016, 02:29 PM
Lol the SWARPER stuffs another one last night at Portsmouth. This dude can't help but to drive over his head. He always has a fast car but he can't keep it off of walls or other cars on the track. This dude either had money out the a$$ or a crew that doesn't mind fixing tore up racecars across the clock. He was racing for the lead and bam, SWARPER strikes!

zyoung25
08-20-2016, 03:36 PM
Lol the SWARPER stuffs another one last night at Portsmouth. This dude can't help but to drive over his head. He always has a fast car but he can't keep it off of walls or other cars on the track. This dude either had money out the a$$ or a crew that doesn't mind fixing tore up racecars across the clock. He was racing for the lead and bam, SWARPER strikes!

Thought you knew it all? They wasn't at portsmouth last night.

Highside Hustler25
08-20-2016, 05:55 PM
I've watched JJ race about a 1/2 a dozen times and he was always fast and out of control. I've yet to see him finish a race. He is fun to watch. But as FinnFan said, as long as he's nowhere near one of my favorite guys.

Centeroff
08-20-2016, 06:29 PM
Zyoung, where was it? Must have read it wrong? You always find a way to argue bub, everyone on here knows exactly what I'm talking about. Something about you and small things.. Lol takes one to find all the small things I guess

makin'bakin'
08-22-2016, 06:14 PM
Ive seen this kid race numerous times. Tears up more stuff than Ron Jeremy back in his prime.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-22-2016, 06:16 PM
Ive seen this kid race numerous times. Tears up more stuff than Ron Jeremy back in his prime.

LMAO good one

Centeroff
09-09-2016, 04:57 PM
My man kept true to his promise last night. Brought out I believe 3 cautions including hot laps. SWARPER