PDA

View Full Version : Bloomquist needs a tissue...

TMaCiLLiNi39
08-14-2016, 11:01 AM
"Just like every pass Bobby makes, it's with complete disrespect..."

Cry me a f'n river!!!! It was 10 laps to go for 50 grand!!!

Bloomerfest
08-14-2016, 11:33 AM
i hear WWE contacted pierce after that slam lastnight. Pierce was gonna get hime either way he didnt have to slam him

old fan
08-14-2016, 11:56 AM
if that was a slam you my friend don't know chit bobby wanted the win ole bloomer didn't

Cardirt0
08-14-2016, 11:59 AM
WWE said they did not want him, said they did not want to put up with Bobbys fans calling every one Haters....

old fan
08-14-2016, 12:02 PM
maybe ole bloomer need to watch this lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEPwDIGWYug

Bubstr
08-14-2016, 12:06 PM
i hear WWE contacted pierce after that slam lastnight. Pierce was gonna get hime either way he didnt have to slam him

I just wonder what your plan would have been to get by? Bloomer is blocking the high line from center straight into corner and coming down to diamond off, eliminating the slider from behind.

I think Bobby made the best choice and didn't get between Bloomer and the wall. The best time to pass is when you can.

TS FAN
08-14-2016, 12:12 PM
Great job and great win for Bobby

starrette fan
08-14-2016, 12:25 PM
congrats Bobby Pierce !! nice run my man !!! so , speaking of passing with disrespect , is that the same kind of disrespect Bloomquist gave Madden the night or two before ????

drano
08-14-2016, 12:40 PM
Drivers sometimes have to make a choice of running over the guy in front of you and take the risk of losing respect or running clean and maybe finishing second, if you are truly faster than the guy in front of you can make a clean pass.

plunks7
08-14-2016, 01:15 PM
[QUOTE=drano;2033046]Drivers sometimes have to make a choice of running over the guy in front of you and take the risk of losing respect or running clean and maybe finishing second, if you are truly faster than the guy in front of you can make a clean pass.[/QUOTE

Kinda like what Dale Sr. did his whole racing career?

powerslide
08-14-2016, 01:18 PM
Bloomer moved up in his line as bobby was running him down. I'm sure bloomers crew told him to but at that point you get what you get and don't throw a fit, you made the decision to try to block don't be mad when he throws a slider.

RATTLER
08-14-2016, 01:19 PM
I agree 100%. He must've forgot the body slam he gave Madden Thursday Night and that was a heck of lot worse than what Bobby did. Wait Bobby didn't do nothing but out drive the Dam Crybaby. People want to talk about Pierce's fans?! Wow that's funny because just look at how Scott's fan act. Just like him!!!

drano
08-14-2016, 01:22 PM
[QUOTE=drano;2033046]Drivers sometimes have to make a choice of running over the guy in front of you and take the risk of losing respect or running clean and maybe finishing second, if you are truly faster than the guy in front of you can make a clean pass.[/QUOTE

Kinda like what Dale Sr. did his whole racing career?

I watched Dale Sr. race from when he started on dirt all the way through nascar and he made plenty of clean passes in his career and yes some not so clean but some people get stuck on the negative and never move on.

plunks7
08-14-2016, 01:29 PM
[QUOTE=plunks7;2033059]

I watched Dale Sr. race from when he started on dirt all the way through nascar and he made plenty of clean passes in his career and yes some not so clean but some people get stuck on the negative and never move on.

You are correct drano. The same with Bloomquist haters!!!!!

Clayton_Wetter
08-14-2016, 04:11 PM
if that was a slam you my friend don't know chit bobby wanted the win ole bloomer didn't

Well well ole Litey gets to quill away and be happy . But if Bloomquist had slammed Pierce he would need the tissues and a straight jacket. :)

Needs the straight jacket regardless!!!

old fan
08-14-2016, 04:15 PM
Gotta catch the kid first bloomer does have the equipment if you.know what I which.I.know you to a slide for the lead

t3r3e3
08-14-2016, 04:51 PM
Gotta catch the kid first bloomer does have the equipment if you.know what I which.I.know you to a slide for the lead

You eat lead paint chips for lunch? Your post(s) make(s) zero sense. Best part is you ragging on Bloomer for scheming/cheating when you're trying to pull the biggest slip n trip scam in St Louis history. Hypocrite much?

B_K
08-14-2016, 05:07 PM
Pierce made an aggressive pass without taking out the zero. How'd that work for 44 on Thursday whilst getting passed by the zero?

He's the best ever in the seat, and one of the worst out of it.

Kwd1253
08-14-2016, 05:47 PM
I not big fan of Bobby but Scott has done it to others so far this year and in the pass. Maybe it's karma, but if I feel sure for anyone it's not Scott by long shot. O'Neal is the one got screwed out the win. Nice win btw bobby

CGF
08-14-2016, 09:41 PM
Scott did not show any respect to the 44 when he tail whipped him on a pass not including the same at Smokey Mtn . Bobby half slid him and drove him up the track like it was for 50 g . Win some loose some... Mr Respect with passing... He is on a roll this year seing how they changed the rules so he could catch up ...

old fan
08-14-2016, 09:56 PM
https://www.facebook.com/TheDirtLife1/photos/a.227368867418745.1073741828.227348680754097/640171899471771/?type=3&theater

old fan
08-14-2016, 10:12 PM
We may affirm absolutely that nothing great in the world has been accomplished without passion. Hegel

stevensracing_6
08-15-2016, 02:26 AM
Perfectly okay with me in a 100 lap race with 9 laps to go and 50 grand on the line if your not ready to race hard and get banged on probably shouldn't be racing for that much money

old fan
08-15-2016, 06:09 AM
seen a lot worse slams for a lot jess money also

Pennsboro23
08-15-2016, 08:41 AM
Seen a lot worse door slams. I have no problem with the move by Bobby. That kid can wheel it.

edavis71
08-15-2016, 09:36 AM
Perfectly okay with me in a 100 lap race with 9 laps to go and 50 grand on the line if your not ready to race hard and get banged on probably shouldn't be racing for that much money

Not a big fan of either but good post!!!

virgilprewitt
08-15-2016, 09:57 AM
Scott sure has a short memory from Thursday nights feature when he banked off Chris Madden and effectively took him out. I was at both races and have watched both passes on replay , Scotts pass of Madden was way worse than Bobbys on him. Scott's pass of madden was in the first 10 laps of the race not the last 10.Ironic that we were running a new tire rule because of the cheating that he was caught doing, I like Scott and thank him for all that he has brought to the sport, but if he is looking for respect then he needs to respect the sport himself. It is not about him, he has been a great ambassador and also a great embarrassment. He has won every major race and also be accused and proven to have cheated more than a few times. Dirt Late Model racing needs people like Bobby Pierce and Brandon Sheppard and we need our current champions to treat them with respect and acknowledge like a champion when you got beat.

slydejob18
08-15-2016, 12:52 PM
I've watched lil Bobby for several years coming up. He's never had a problem throwing an ill-advised slider or driving over somebody's front end or using someone up to pass them. For those things, and a few other puzzling antics, I'm not a fan.

HOWEVER, this time I believe he did what was necessary for the situation. IMO, he did what he should do to win a big race......and, he did it at the right time. And, c'mon Bloomer, your comment is proof that you weren't surprised there was contact. Settle it on the race track next time.

Go 18!!

local-dirt-fan
08-16-2016, 01:41 PM
Bloomer is such a cry baby. Can't wait to see how he does at the bullring for the Hillbilly 100.

Barbecueboy
08-16-2016, 03:12 PM
seen a lot worse slams for a lot jess money also

Involving sidewalks and magistrates court?????

Pennsboro23
08-16-2016, 03:48 PM
Bloomer is such a cry baby. Can't wait to see how he does at the bullring for the Hillbilly 100.

I can't wait for that race, he has never been very good at the bullring.

3wheelin
08-16-2016, 04:44 PM
Bloomquist better have eyes on the back of his head the rest of this season when that black 44 is around. If Madden can catch him at the right spot, he will junk the 0. You can count on that!!!

Barbecueboy
08-16-2016, 05:05 PM
Bloomquist better have eyes on the back of his head the rest of this season when that black 44 is around. If Madden can catch him at the right spot, he will junk the 0. You can count on that!!!

Maybe he will get Scott's little mini bike riding dog toto tooooooo........

Hopefully Chris and Scott work it out because I like and respect them both........the quasi mini bike riding crew chief.....not so much.

plunks7
08-16-2016, 05:20 PM

Unless your Chris I doubt he would do this!!!!!!

racenut
08-17-2016, 03:53 PM
1997 Dream and the pass on Bill Frye ring any bells?

Barbecueboy
08-17-2016, 05:04 PM
1997 Dream and the pass on Bill Frye ring any bells?

Haha......great point race nut.

a25rjr
08-17-2016, 06:12 PM
Haha......great point race nut.

Honestly, I was a Bloomer hater for many years, esp when he wrecked Frye. Ol Bill was our grt teammate. He was a good guy, always willing to help!

Centeroff
08-17-2016, 06:57 PM
Little piece of history/trivia. Anybody know what kind of car 0 ran in the 1997 dream? Hint. He brought out a brand new racecar for the dream!

President Clinton
08-17-2016, 07:55 PM
Doubt Madden ever does anything to Scott? He wouldn't be where he is in racing if it weren't for Scott. Love him or hate him, he is the smartest racer there is at promoting an image???? Chris has had the opportunity to learn what money can't buy from Scott.

Winston_Wolfe
08-18-2016, 07:34 AM
I respect Mr. Bloomquist for what he has accomplished in the sport, but he is as self-centered as most all of us are. He sees the speck of dust in someone else's eye a lot easier than he sees the beam sticking out of his own (Matthew 7:3). Had the situation been reversed, don't think for a minute he wouldn't have done what it took to win. He even had T-shirts a while back that read, "Never apologize for hard racing.". In a man's sport one will sometimes get a bloody nose or hurt feelings. It comes with it and should be expected.I wholeheartedly agree with the one who said O'Neal had more reason than anyone to gripe about how his night went. Whether one likes the Real Deal's driving style or not, one must give him much respect after the interview he did following the North/South.

old fan
08-18-2016, 07:40 AM
Little piece of history/trivia. Anybody know what kind of car 0 ran in the 1997 dream? Hint. He brought out a brand new racecar for the dream!and your point is but you bring back to mind this classic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thx3owy5wdU