PDA

View Full Version : comfort inn greenville ohio world 100

dirtrcing
08-15-2016, 04:48 PM
if you have a reservation at this hotel you better check them had a message that they had storm damage and they canceled my room.when i called them back i was told they over booked so they had to cancel my reservation even though i made them 11 months ago

Clayton_Wetter
08-15-2016, 09:41 PM
if you have a reservation at this hotel you better check them had a message that they had storm damage and they canceled my room.when i called them back i was told they over booked so they had to cancel my reservation even though i made them 11 months ago

Sounds like a shady deal to me.

old fan
08-15-2016, 09:45 PM
staying in union city myself

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-15-2016, 10:13 PM
May be bloomer and gang has some

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-15-2016, 10:16 PM

They prolly bumped up price and sold them to others instead of contacting you

dirtrcing
08-15-2016, 10:21 PM
Just wanted to let others know about this would hate for people to get there and find they do not have a room

GP27
08-16-2016, 06:40 AM
We had rooms reserved their for almost a year a few years ago and called to check on reservation about a month before the world and they had somehow cancelled our reservation without even contacting us. I would stay away from the place.

Clayton_Wetter
08-16-2016, 03:35 PM
Sounds like VIP's are bumping people out. And paying more to get the reservations thrown out.

The demand for motels at Greenville for the WOrld 100 is huge. I never could get one there.

a25rjr
08-16-2016, 04:03 PM

Let me give you some advice on this! Start calling the motel every hour on the hour, and ask for the gm until you get satisfaction. Also, start calling corporate every hour asking to speak to that hotels district manager. Keep doing this for several days and I guarantee you will get the results youre looking for.

I just went through this with a local chain restaurant. After 27 phone calls and filing 6 complaints I got a call back from the district manager. Problem solved...... It works!

GEAR_HEAD
08-16-2016, 05:48 PM
Let me give you some advice on this! Start calling the motel every hour on the hour, and ask for the gm until you get satisfaction. Also, start calling corporate every hour asking to speak to that hotels district manager. Keep doing this for several days and I guarantee you will get the results youre looking for.

I just went through this with a local chain restaurant. After 27 phone calls and filing 6 complaints I got a call back from the district manager. Problem solved...... It works!

You're right. Choice Hotels would never put up with this. I guarantee that after a couple call to Choice Hotels they would put an end to that nonsense and you would have your room back.

Barbecueboy
08-16-2016, 07:18 PM
You're right. Choice Hotels would never put up with this. I guarantee that after a couple call to Choice Hotels they would put an end to that nonsense and you would have your room back.

Guessing the last name of this fine inn keeper , Patel?

dirtrcing
08-16-2016, 07:34 PM
Talked to the GM today everything was worked out there was some storm damage to the hotel. When I called them back yesterday the person I talked to gave me a different reason as to why it was cancelled and the GM is taken care of that. Won't be staying there this year but will be back next year

a25rjr
08-16-2016, 08:49 PM

Yall gottem too, huh!

old fan
08-16-2016, 09:15 PM
wait I thought that family ran the cleaners also

Barbecueboy
08-16-2016, 09:23 PM
That family is good at a lot of things.....

old fan
08-16-2016, 09:35 PM
all ran badly

edavis71
08-17-2016, 12:05 PM

I have some good friends that stay in Greenville, not sure which hotel but I thought they said the innkeepers name was Habiib or something like that!!!

Barbecueboy
08-17-2016, 12:55 PM
all ran badly

No, that's absolutely not true.......

Krooser
08-18-2016, 11:55 AM
Once made a reservation at a Travel Lodge for a hot rod show. And when we got there the building had been torn down!

chupp n bloomer fan
08-18-2016, 02:31 PM
Guess you were on a need to know basis and didn't need to know.;)

Stayed at a Travelodge for work in Fremont, stay away, dump. Wasn't by choice.

Stayed at the Comfort Inn in Piqua and Sidney. Sidney one I think is right next to a Cracker Barrel, both are pretty decent. Piqua one is tied to the mall. I just drive to and from Eldora, it's two hours. And saves me hotel money, which is inflated because of the race.

budmuufin
08-20-2016, 04:20 PM
Guessing the last name of this fine inn keeper , Patel?I believe the Patel's are also involved in convenience gas stations that want let you write a check. Also may have an interest in Subways. Not so sure about the Haibibs, but I'm sure it involves a quick buck.