PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Pierce/Bloomquist Line

smoothoperator32
08-18-2016, 12:19 PM
Bobby Pierce uses the bloomquist line he learned from scott bloomquist when he was 6 years
old to win the North/South 100

https://www.facebook.com/DirtonDirt/videos/10153960999602736/

D. Tidrow
08-18-2016, 02:26 PM
Bobby Pierce uses the bloomquist line he learned from scott bloomquist when he was 6 yearsold to win the North/South 100
https://www.facebook.com/DirtonDirt/videos/10153960999602736/It's safe to post this now a week later, you are definitely ahead of the curve. Keep posting, you are a revolutionary.

Cardirt0
08-18-2016, 03:14 PM
I say Bloom could of crash him and he did not .. All he had too do is come down, and Bobby would have been in the wall.. That was Bloom being nice, A lot of others would have crashed him...

smoothoperator32
08-18-2016, 03:16 PM
It's safe to post this now a week later, you are definitely ahead of the curve. Keep posting, you are a revolutionary.

Thanks i try my best!

Cardirt0
08-18-2016, 03:57 PM
Was it Clean ,No Was It dirty, NO..... But he had 10 more laps to do it right.. This time he was Lucky... Hes so good he needs to do it the right way...If he been off a little more he been on top of Blooms Nose.. Cause of his past some people think it was too much....Great drivers Pass Clean.. I Think he can do it the Right way, Hope he starts Cause hes fun too watch when he does.....I like a Clean Pass Thats just Me, But who am I.....

pierceFAN
08-18-2016, 05:21 PM
Most drivers in bloomers spot would have lifted just a bit and then dove under him down the straightaway and into the corner....he knew Bobby was coming....he knew bobby was topside...he changed his line to try and block Bobby...he knew Bobby was gonna put that move on him...he knew he was beat...case closed

old fan
08-18-2016, 06:01 PM
And that wasn't dirty if that was dirty go follow golf or something good grief

Centeroff
08-18-2016, 07:27 PM
Rewatch that video my friend. Pierce talked about running the Bloomquist line which is basically the way he diamonds off the corner. Pierce used the Pierce disrespect door slapper to pass the zero. Thing about it, he didn't have to do it that way. Scotts tires were gone and 32 could have easily passed him clean. Either way he got the job done and check cashed

President Clinton
08-18-2016, 07:40 PM
I thought when I seen this.......we were about to find out what kinda "line" they might share?????

plunks7
08-18-2016, 07:57 PM
The only line I was aware drivers are not supposed to use, is the pits. I didn't realize we were paying for slot racing.

Mudweiser
08-18-2016, 08:02 PM
Most drivers in bloomers spot would have lifted just a bit and then dove under him down the straightaway and into the corner....he knew Bobby was coming....he knew bobby was topside...he changed his line to try and block Bobby...he knew Bobby was gonna put that move on him...he knew he was beat...case closed

So which one was it?? He knew he was top side? He knew he was gonna throw a half-ass slider?

pierceFAN
08-18-2016, 08:52 PM
So which one was it?? He knew he was top side? He knew he was gonna throw a half-ass slider?

Ask scott...that's what he said...probably because scott changed his line trying to block Pierce and because of that he new Bobby was gonna slide him...had scott not tried to block Bobby...Pierce would have drove on by on the high side...but ol' snorty knew he was about to get his a$$ handed to him and tried to block...no shame but you get what you get and Bobby cashed the check

dirtdobber45
08-18-2016, 08:58 PM
Where was the 'diamond' part? You start high in one turn come out the bottom of the other. He was at the bottom and went up wtf???

dirtdobber45
08-18-2016, 09:03 PM
And where does Bloomer go up to block? He stayed in the same line he been running the whole race. Lil Bobby went up the hill on Moyer too.

kidrock
08-18-2016, 09:12 PM
Ask scott...that's what he said...probably because scott changed his line trying to block Pierce and because of that he new Bobby was gonna slide him...had scott not tried to block Bobby...Pierce would have drove on by on the high side...but ol' snorty knew he was about to get his a$$ handed to him and tried to block...no shame but you get what you get and Bobby cashed the check

Bloomer even said he should have moved up to the top but, your right Bobby would have passed him on the top. I wonder if Bloomer's crew told him to move up or did Scott decide to on his own. Didn't he say he didn't know the top would be that fast. and your absolutely right he did cash the check.

zyoung25
08-18-2016, 09:24 PM
And where does Bloomer go up to block? He stayed in the same line he been running the whole race. Lil Bobby went up the hill on Moyer too.

You would've had to have been there to see it. A few laps before Bobby got to him, he moved up the track, he didn't run there the whole race.

kidrock
08-18-2016, 09:28 PM
You would've had to have been there to see it. A few laps before Bobby got to him, he moved up the track, he didn't run there the whole race.

Your right Bloomer was not running that line until I would say his crew told him to move up, just a guess

nuff said
08-18-2016, 09:32 PM
I could care less about either one of them,but there was absolutely nothing wrong with that pass,at that time,for the win and with that kind of $$ on the line.The 0 clearly moved up to block,which in MY opinion left the door open for the slider.If he wouldn't of tried to block he would of got his a$$ waxed on the outside.

kidrock
08-18-2016, 09:37 PM
I could care less about either one of them,but there was absolutely nothing wrong with that pass,at that time,for the win and with that kind of $$ on the line.The 0 clearly moved up to block,which in MY opinion left the door open for the slider.If he wouldn't of tried to block he would of got his a$$ waxed on the outside.

Nuff said...........................

pap
08-18-2016, 09:39 PM
After dirtdobber posted that bloomer ran that line the whole night, I had to go back and watch the video again. Bloomer was in the bottom half of the track 90% of the race, it's as plain as day, he knew Pierce was coming and he moved up to block. It wasn't a clean pass, but if he had not moved up, Bobby's right rear would have not touched Bloomer's left front.

pierceFAN
08-18-2016, 09:51 PM
These are the facts jack!!! Nuff said!

kidrock
08-18-2016, 09:52 PM
After dirtdobber posted that bloomer ran that line the whole night, I had to go back and watch the video again. Bloomer was in the bottom half of the track 90% of the race, it's as plain as day, he knew Pierce was coming and he moved up to block. It wasn't a clean pass, but if he had not moved up, Bobby's right rear would have not touched Bloomer's left front.

Pap said.............................................. ........................ Bloomer never ran that line the whole night and you are spot on how you describe what happen.

waaac77
08-18-2016, 09:54 PM
Well I didn't see the black flag come out nor did I see a DQ next to his name in the official results so I'd say clean pass.

old fan
08-18-2016, 09:56 PM
bloomer hardly ever runs the high line

t3r3e3
08-18-2016, 10:00 PM

You're right, it would have been Bobby's door hitting Bloomer's left front. There would have been less room for the Pierce slider.

And really for all of the Bloomquist haters, he's been the constant in the sport over the last 30 years. From Freddy to Purvis to Simmons to Black Jack to Moyer to Birky to Mars to Richards to Clanton to McDowell to Owens to Davenport to Lanigan to RJ to Pierce to Pierce, the constant is the 0 is always the car to beat, or no worse than one of the top 2 or 3 cars. People can gloat when he loses, or hate his behavior, but he's the best the sport has seen. No one has been consistently as good for as long. Everything from leaf springs to the latest stuff, the zero is on top. He's won every series he's ran at least once, and consistently been up front against the best competition. You can hate the driver, but no one has his resume since he started. The only one close is Moyer.

plunks7
08-18-2016, 10:08 PM
You're right, it would have been Bobby's door hitting Bloomer's left front. There would have been less room for the Pierce slider.

And really for all of the Bloomquist haters, he's been the constant in the sport over the last 30 years. From Freddy to Purvis to Simmons to Black Jack to Moyer to Birky to Mars to Richards to Clanton to McDowell to Owens to Davenport to Lanigan to RJ to Pierce to Pierce, the constant is the 0 is always the car to beat, or no worse than one of the top 2 or 3 cars. People can gloat when he loses, or hate his behavior, but he's the best the sport has seen. No one has been consistently as good for as long. Everything from leaf springs to the latest stuff, the zero is on top. He's won every series he's ran at least once, and consistently been up front against the best competition. You can hate the driver, but no one has his resume since he started. The only one close is Moyer.

Amen to that!!!!! I love this post. I may add, he doesn't back down from anyone!!!!!!

nuff said
08-18-2016, 10:08 PM
No argument there.

old fan
08-18-2016, 10:21 PM
and cheated his way there then blames the track or series what a loser

dirtdobber45
08-18-2016, 10:28 PM
Really? Ok...so theres a dry slick line on the bottom and one at the top...where is Bloomer running? In the middle. The lap before he gets passes hes in the middle. When he gets passed he moves up cause he was pushed up...look at the clip at the beginning of this thread. And what kind of move was that on Moyer? You guys are funny lol

Centeroff
08-18-2016, 10:33 PM
Plunks7 get ready for the hate mail to start coming and also dirt dobber called it spot on. These guys are gonna tell you how Pierce runs the bottom every week and the cushion had absolutely nothing to do with his win in that slimy a$$ Florence track. Let the games begin boys

plunks7
08-18-2016, 10:38 PM
Plunks7 get ready for the hate mail to start coming and also dirt dobber called it spot on. These guys are gonna tell you how Pierce runs the bottom every week and the cushion had absolutely nothing to do with his win in that slimy a$$ Florence track. Let the games begin boys

I can deal with it. And besides that I am friends with the Pierce Family. I guess sometimes I just know when not to say anything!!!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-18-2016, 10:38 PM
and cheated his way there then blames the track or series what a loser

This is the post of the night!

plunks7
08-18-2016, 10:40 PM
This is the post of the night!

Do you realize who your talking about? :) :)

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-18-2016, 10:42 PM
Do you realize who your talking about? :) :)

I think so

Viper91
08-18-2016, 10:47 PM
If good drivers pass clean why did bloomer door madden in their heat race ? Come on people it's was a difference of 40G's I would have done the same a 1,000 times

dirtdobber45
08-18-2016, 10:52 PM
You're right, it would have been Bobby's door hitting Bloomer's left front. There would have been less room for the Pierce slider.And really for all of the Bloomquist haters, he's been the constant in the sport over the last 30 years. From Freddy to Purvis to Simmons to Black Jack to Moyer to Birky to Mars to Richards to Clanton to McDowell to Owens to Davenport to Lanigan to RJ to Pierce to Pierce, the constant is the 0 is always the car to beat, or no worse than one of the top 2 or 3 cars. People can gloat when he loses, or hate his behavior, but he's the best the sport has seen. No one has been consistently as good for as long. Everything from leaf springs to the latest stuff, the zero is on top. He's won every series he's ran at least once, and consistently been up front against the best competition. You can hate the driver, but no one has his resume since he started. The only one close is Moyer.You tell em t3. As I have said love him or hate him he is the best there is and will be for a long time. As oldfan points out he never runs the top. He loves the middle as that clip shows been doing it for 30+ yrs if he goes its because hes forced to. And call it cheating or call it trying to gaining an edge on the competition he has the balls to try. And I dont give two chits that he passes him thats racing. Its HOW he passed him. He couldve stayed low and passed him he had ten laps to do it. But whatever yall have your day. And Scott didnt dump him out of respect to big Bobby. But Id say that was his only free pass he'll get.

dirtdobber45
08-18-2016, 11:00 PM
If good drivers pass clean why did bloomer door madden in their heat race ? Come on people it's was a difference of 40G's I would have done the same a 1,000 timesIm pretty sure that was some kind of pay back that has been brewing for awhile

Viper91
08-19-2016, 12:37 AM
Okay I got one for that at the Illini 100 bloomer blocked Bobby for several laps and he might have had a chance to win. Maybe this time around Bobby didn't give him a chance.

blncfn57
08-19-2016, 05:44 AM
Okay I got one for that at the Illini 100 bloomer blocked Bobby for several laps and he might have had a chance to win. Maybe this time around Bobby didn't give him a chance.

Come on now, these Bloomquist a$$ grabbers don't know anything about the illini100 because it's not printed on the t-shirt they found at goodwill or they didn't hear Scott talk about it in an interview on dirt on dirt.

dirtdobber45
08-19-2016, 06:23 AM
Okay I got one for that at the Illini 100 bloomer blocked Bobby for several laps and he might have had a chance to win. Maybe this time around Bobby didn't give him a chance.So how did he block him? To block he wouldve had to known where he was if bobby keep to one line that was bobbys fault

dirtdobber45
08-19-2016, 06:27 AM
Come on now, these Bloomquist a$$ grabbers don't know anything about the illini100 because it's not printed on the t-shirt they found at goodwill or they didn't hear Scott talk about it in an interview on dirt on dirt.Nobody gives two chits where you shop at Heinz57. As I said it wasnt that he got passed it was how he got passed. And I also talked about how bobby passed Moyer but everybody on here aint saying a word about that..lol its ok for one but not the other.. funny

kidrock
08-19-2016, 06:42 AM
One thing I do know Bobby cashed the check and they along with Bloomer have moved on. I'm sure since Bob and Scott are friends they have already talked about the race and if they haven't they will at some point. I have a feeling both don't give two ---- about what we all think or that we are still discussing almost a week later. they are both probably laughing about right now.

berrystrawz
08-19-2016, 06:47 AM
Funny year before last when bobby ran the bottom at Eldora he didn't have the balls to run the top now he wins couple up top and now he doesn't have the talent to win without the cushion... which is it?

Nasty55
08-19-2016, 11:30 AM
I think so

Thats your problem your thinking again....... :D

Nasty55
08-19-2016, 11:33 AM
Come on now, these Bloomquist a$$ grabbers don't know anything about the illini100 because it's not printed on the t-shirt they found at goodwill or they didn't hear Scott talk about it in an interview on dirt on dirt.

Your an idiot Mrs 57 you were an idiot when you raced and your still an idiot to this day!

blncfn57
08-19-2016, 11:35 AM
Funny year before last when bobby ran the bottom at Eldora he didn't have the balls to run the top now he wins couple up top and now he doesn't have the talent to win without the cushion... which is it?

exactly, but it's not really their fault, moms basement only had dial up at that time and it was hard to keep up.

Cardirt0
08-19-2016, 11:47 AM
You know what... I will Do as I like, Think as I like, and Not kiss the a$$ of a driver, If I dont like the way he drives....Call me a Hater or what ever...When Bloomer drives like that I dont like it..A pass like that O its so great they all say... But if he was a foot back it been a he!! of a crash, If the Though in his head is I hope this works as he Passes .. is not good driving, Its Win at all costs..
I cant wate till he trys to Pass ONeal like that cause, I bet HE gasses It and puts him in the wall...I have had 2 drivers tell me, If they do it to them agen they are wreaking Him...

Barbecueboy
08-19-2016, 11:56 AM
Your an idiot Mrs 57 you were an idiot when you raced and your still an idiot to this day!

I really wish I could find that hard to believe............but, I don't.

ALLDIRT
08-19-2016, 12:24 PM
These are the facts jack!!! Nuff said!

You guys are so eat up , yea you Bloomer haters got one to crow about . But just
like you cry about somebody cheatin , you get on here a sing about a slam job thats ok .
lets see if he can win one clean against the best . And by the way after all the guys with
a chance to win had flats and fell out is the onlt reason he was up there . And that
quarter panel dont lie , how did it get that way , wait a minute it was the wall , Oh
no it was the other cars he hit . thats enough said !!!

pierceFAN
08-19-2016, 01:04 PM
You guys are so eat up , yea you Bloomer haters got one to crow about . But just
like you cry about somebody cheatin , you get on here a sing about a slam job thats ok .
lets see if he can win one clean against the best . And by the way after all the guys with
a chance to win had flats and fell out is the onlt reason he was up there . And that
quarter panel dont lie , how did it get that way , wait a minute it was the wall , Oh
no it was the other cars he hit . thats enough said !!!

Not one time have I said one word about anybody cheating...and if you think that was a "slam job" you need glasses...flats blown motors Etc are part of it...had Bobby not had a flat he could have added the showme to his resume...your points are invalid

Barbecueboy
08-19-2016, 01:27 PM
Not one time have I said one word about anybody cheating...and if you think that was a "slam job" you need glasses...flats blown motors Etc are part of it...had Bobby not had a flat he could have added the showme to his resume...your points are invalid

Did you just call him an invalid?

ggp127
08-19-2016, 01:53 PM
You know what... I will Do as I like, Think as I like, and Not kiss the a$$ of a driver, If I dont like the way he drives....Call me a Hater or what ever...When Bloomer drives like that I dont like it..A pass like that O its so great they all say... But if he was a foot back it been a he!! of a crash, If the Though in his head is I hope this works as he Passes .. is not good driving, Its Win at all costs..
I cant wate till he trys to Pass ONeal like that cause, I bet HE gasses It and puts him in the wall...I have had 2 drivers tell me, If they do it to them agen they are wreaking Him...

how was you ever a fan of Ritchie Hedrick

golddirt
08-19-2016, 02:22 PM
I have to admit, Ritchie was entertaining to watch!!

Cardirt0
08-19-2016, 05:07 PM
how was you ever a fan of Ritchie Hedrick

Why You think I quit the team.. I just could not take it no More...

Cardirt0
08-19-2016, 05:12 PM
I have to admit, Ritchie was entertaining to watch!!

Yes he was, and he could have won a lot more, if He stop driving like a nut.. It got too were he Hit ever one on the track..I gave up on him 5 or 6 years be for he stopped racing...

dirtdobber45
08-19-2016, 08:06 PM
Not one time have I said one word about anybody cheating...and if you think that was a "slam job" you need glasses...flats blown motors Etc are part of it...had Bobby not had a flat he could have added the showme to his resume...your points are invalidIt was a slam...and he MIGHT (and thats a big MIGHT) have won doubt it...o wait...he wouldve had to run over to win

Highside Hustler25
08-19-2016, 09:12 PM
looks like some fresh 4mrs have made some new friends tonight:cool:Carry on.

Aces&Eights
08-20-2016, 09:52 AM
Bobby Pierce uses the bloomquist line he learned from scott bloomquist when he was 6 years

He may have called it the, "Bloomquist line", but in 30 years of DLM experience I've never seen Bloomquist throw a slider, take off the guys nose and then park on the cushion... Its a problem with younger racers, especially Booby, he thinks passing someone is, "feeding them the RR". I'm not sure why they bother putting a quarter panel back on the car, it never comes home with one. He's fast, he's exciting and talented, but he doesn't respect anyone else on the track.
Booby Price #32, "The Wrecking Ball".

old fan
08-20-2016, 10:26 AM
how was you ever a fan of Ritchie Hedrick no chit his reputation went quite far lol

old fan
08-20-2016, 10:28 AM
He may have called it the, "Bloomquist line", but in 30 years of DLM experience I've never seen Bloomquist throw a slider, take off the guys nose and then park on the cushion... Its a problem with younger racers, especially Booby, he thinks passing someone is, "feeding them the RR". I'm not sure why they bother putting a quarter panel back on the car, it never comes home with one. He's fast, he's exciting and talented, but he doesn't respect anyone else on the track. Booby Price #32, "The Wrecking Ball".and a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) good racer to boot second place is for losers bobby didn't go to Florence for second place

smoothoperator32
08-20-2016, 10:38 AM
He may have called it the, "Bloomquist line", but in 30 years of DLM experience I've never seen Bloomquist throw a slider, take off the guys nose and then park on the cushion... Its a problem with younger racers, especially Booby, he thinks passing someone is, "feeding them the RR". I'm not sure why they bother putting a quarter panel back on the car, it never comes home with one. He's fast, he's exciting and talented, but he doesn't respect anyone else on the track.
Booby Price #32, "The Wrecking Ball".

No way do you have 30 yrs of DLM experience you act like a child in your posts. It states in the rules you must have a RR quarter panel. quit crying you look foolish

Cardirt0
08-20-2016, 10:38 AM

I use to pi$$ on the Toilet seat at 6, But I wiped it off when i was done..But I learned as I got older I lift the seat...Just cause someone else does it Dont make it Right.....

Cardirt0
08-20-2016, 10:44 AM
No way do you have 30 yrs of DLM experience you act like a child in your posts. It states in the rules you must have a RR quarter panel. quit crying you look foolish

How do you Know if he does or dont..You look like a BOY lover.. The way you drool all over bobby all the Time..Foolish as the say It takes one too KNOW one....Crying, you should speak you do it all the TIME....

dirtdobber45
08-20-2016, 10:55 AM
No way do you have 30 yrs of DLM experience you act like a child in your posts. It states in the rules you must have a RR quarter panel. quit crying you look foolishIm pretty sure he was being sarcastic about the rr panel lmao...you lil Bobby fans are funny lmao

old fan
08-20-2016, 11:29 AM
I use to pi$$ on the Toilet seat at 6, But I wiped it off when i was done..But I learned as I got older I lift the seat...Just cause someone else does it Dont make it Right..... yeah and you still piss on the floor J/K

Cardirt0
08-20-2016, 11:45 AM
yeah and you still piss on the floor J/K

When you laying down there makes it easy....

old fan
08-20-2016, 11:50 AM
No way do you have 30 yrs of DLM experience you act like a child in your posts. It states in the rules you must have a RR quarter panel. quit crying you look foolish That's not true Babb didn't have a right rear at bellevegas for the summer nats

dirtdobber45
08-20-2016, 12:01 PM
When you laying down there makes it easy....Good one Card lmao...but thats why old fan has so many slip and falls ..it seeps out of his rubber pants..lol

dirtdobber45
08-20-2016, 12:03 PM
That's not true Babb didn't have a right rear at bellevegas for the summer natsOmg!!! Finally you make a post that makes scence lmao jk

smoothoperator32
08-20-2016, 12:13 PM
I use to pi$$ on the Toilet seat at 6, But I wiped it of

I believe you prolly from drinkin all that hater-aid

Cardirt0
08-20-2016, 12:39 PM
I believe you prolly from drinkin all that hater-aid

There you go Hate Hate Hate thats all you got .... I DONT HATE HIM .. JUST THE WAY HE DRIVES SOME TIMES.. its all you know .. Its the only way you can Fight Back is Call me a HATER...
I Hate when Little kids dont have a nuff to eat..
I Hate when people Die in Wars....
I Hate It when the Old Lady down the street is cold cause she can pay the Heat Bill...
You my Friend Dont KNOW what Hate is.....

old fan
08-20-2016, 12:45 PM
Omg!!! Finally you make a post that makes scence lmao jkstill waiting on yours

Aces&Eights
08-20-2016, 02:25 PM
It states in the rules you must have a RR quarter panel. quit crying you look foolish

Obviously sarcasm escapes you. Now who looks foolish?

smoothoperator32
08-20-2016, 03:12 PM
There you go Hate Hate Hate thats all you got .... I DONT HATE HIM .. JUST THE WAY HE DRIVES SOME TIMES.. its all you know .. Its the only way you can Fight Back is Call me a HATER...
I Hate when Little kids dont have a nuff to eat..
I Hate when people Die in Wars....
I Hate It when the Old Lady down the street is cold cause she can pay the Heat Bill...
You my Friend Dont KNOW what Hate is.....

You are so full of hyp·o·grits

Cardirt0
08-20-2016, 05:26 PM
And your Point is ......And you are Full of $hit .. So I Guess we even...Love your Boy ..Make me a Hater not because of him but some of His Dumb A$$ fans..You want too call me a Hater then do it, If it makes you a Big man go a head...So Sick of you Bobby fans.. Think your $hit do stink but we smell you coming from way off...I will Love it when he gets put in the Wall and Think of YOU....

pierceFAN
08-20-2016, 06:23 PM
And your Point is ......And you are Full of $hit .. So I Guess we even...Love your Boy ..Make me a Hater not because of him but some of His Dumb A$$ fans..You want too call me a Hater then do it, If it makes you a Big man go a head...So Sick of you Bobby fans.. Think your $hit do stink but we smell you coming from way off...I will Love it when he gets put in the Wall and Think of YOU....

And I will think of you every time I flush

Cardirt0
08-20-2016, 06:33 PM
And I will think of you every time I flush

You got the kids out of the Pool be for you did i hope...

Cardirt0
08-20-2016, 06:40 PM
See what they say and they call us HATERs .. the only hate on here comes from the Bobby fans...You say something about there BOY and they are on your a$$.. Dont mater if you are right or wrong.. O thats Right they are NEVER wrong...LOL
32Pierce....... the Hood Crusher

pierceFAN
08-20-2016, 07:02 PM
You got the kids out of the Pool be for you did i hope...

That's a good one

pierceFAN
08-20-2016, 07:09 PM
See what they say and they call us HATERs .. the only hate on here comes from the Bobby fans...You say something about there BOY and they are on your a$$.. Dont mater if you are right or wrong.. O thats Right they are NEVER wrong...LOL
32Pierce....... the Hood Crusher

It's because you are soooo over exaggerating it...hood crusher? Cmon...you talk stupid sh!t and then you try and flip it to us when we defend your stupid comments...the guy who made the comment about the move on Moyer was spot on...Moyer knew he was beat and lifted and ducked underneath him if you look at the replay when they come out of the corner it looks like Moyer turns into him a bit to voice his displeasure...that's how drivers do it...stupid a$$ bloomer couldn't handle the fact he was about to get second and kept his foot in it when he knew he was beat by a much faster pierce AKA your 2016 NORTH SOUTH WINNER...I am so tired of you whiners...can't wait to see what stupid sh!t you come up with when he wins the world

Cardirt0
08-20-2016, 07:24 PM
If and WHEN he wins the World ..If he dont run over someone I will say Great.. You need too go back and read my posts.. And tell me what I said for the 2 of you to unload on me .. ALL my come backs are on $hit you said too ME....You Call him the cushion crusher I called him the HOOD crusher after 32 unload on ME...You can Give it BUT you cant take it and MOST of the People on Here Think the SAME thing....