PDA

View Full Version : Anybody at Crossville?

Centeroff
08-19-2016, 09:56 PM
Need some updates. Odds are JD coming in -550 a favorite to door jam atleast 3 cars. Last I heard he starts 4th

TNDirt
08-19-2016, 10:20 PM
I'm not there tonight because of the opening night of high school football, but I was sent this feature line up

Feature Lineup
1. Mike Marler and Derek Fisher
2. Billy Ogle and Jonathon Davenport
3. Donald Mcintosh and Josh Putnam.
4. Kenny Collins & Rambo Franklin
5. Caleb Ashby & Jeremy Hines
6. Tom Maddox & Glenn Elliott
7. Tony Morris. Chad White
8. Kenny Cobble. Jesse Lowe
9. Jason Manley. Brian Selby
10. Brian Ligon

Centeroff
08-19-2016, 10:29 PM
Thanks for the update buddy

rickybrown1952
08-19-2016, 10:57 PM
Davenport no problem

champion24
08-19-2016, 11:25 PM
Davenport wins.

TNDirt
08-19-2016, 11:32 PM
Top 5
Davenport
Rambo
Billy Ogle Jr.
Derek Fisher
Kenny Collins

TMaCiLLiNi39
08-20-2016, 02:56 AM
Need some updates. Odds are JD coming in -550 a favorite to door jam atleast 3 cars. Last I heard he starts 4th

Bloomquist fans are so butthurt... Its hysterical

JinxNC
08-20-2016, 07:39 AM
Bloomquist fans are so butthurt... Its hysterical

Went from 4th to 1st in 3 laps on the BOTTOM. Much to the chagrin of the resident f-ing genius on the board.

dirt farmer
08-20-2016, 07:51 AM
Why did McIntosh leave

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-20-2016, 09:37 AM
Went from 4th to 1st in 3 laps on the BOTTOM. Much to the chagrin of the resident f-ing genius on the board.

Congrats to jd & weaver!

JinxNC
08-20-2016, 10:35 AM
And furthermore Centeroff, go back and watch last year's Jackson 100.... Didn't know the "cushion" was in the side ditch. JD blitzed bloomy and the rest of the field for 100 laps with the nose dragging the infield tires.

***revised*** Went from 14th to 1st in 49 laps.... on the VERY BOTTOM

3 wide
08-21-2016, 06:17 PM
What happen to Macintosh at crossville he had to make 6 laps to get timed in then he didn't line up for feature wondered why

Winston_Wolfe
08-21-2016, 07:27 PM
My understanding is that they were not happy with being told after all those laps that he was only 5th fastest. I don't blame them. If he wasn't the fastest, he was top 3 at worst. That was the strangest thing I've seen in years. Crossville has a great track with tons of potential. However, mistakes such as this and running the front wheel drive before the Super Late Model feature is going to hurt their attendance. I hope they will consider that we fans in the Eastern Time Zone lose an hour going back home and getting up for church on Sunday. They have one more chance with my group (6 of us). If they don't get the SLM feature over quicker next time, it will be our last trip. I would not be surprised if it has already been Blount Motorsports/Macintosh's last trip and he was very fast there two different times this year.

flagone
08-21-2016, 07:41 PM
His transponder did not work properly. He had his own. It was swapped with another transponder and had the same issue. He was timed on a stop watch (by 3 people who were all very close to each other in times) when his third attempt produced the same result. There were no other issues with any other car in Supers or Sportsman. The system was working properly all night long. We are unsure what caused the issue but our Westhold tech support assured us there was no problem with the system after describing the issue.

Also on Friday night FWD was the final feature. Supers were the 2nd feature.

Centeroff
08-21-2016, 07:41 PM
Jinx, news flash*** if you have to go back to the 2015 season to find the last race that JD won on the bottom he is more than likely a cushion humper my man. Every once in a while your gonna have a car capable of winning anywhere on the racetrack. 9/10 times JD is on the cushion

dirty bert
08-21-2016, 07:52 PM
Crossville is quickly getting back to where it was in late 80s one of the best around , there is going to be nights when all don't go right but their trying.

old fan
08-21-2016, 07:53 PM
And your point is CENTER OFF bloomer don't have the baLLs to run up top and you know it

3 wide
08-21-2016, 08:34 PM
I thought they did a good job time wise as wet as it was I would have run the supers first but it still wasn't bad let me take you to some of these 2 an 3 o'clock in the morning race tracks there is still some of them around I thought Macintosh got a raw deal.

Centeroff
08-21-2016, 09:08 PM
Old fan, trust me in saying ZERO can run anywhere but he doesn't set his cars up for the cushion. You have to have a free race car to run the top and Scott likes a very stable car that he can run straight as possible. I will admit you see a lot more guys on the cushion than ever before and it's fast up there

Winston_Wolfe
08-22-2016, 07:52 AM
I stand corrected regarding the front wheel drive races; there were two heats now that I recall. Regardless of what they were, since the show was running behind, we would have appreciated getting the Super Late Model feature going sooner. Just be aware that many fans who travel long distances could care less about anything except the Supers. Don't get me wrong, the other guys can put on a show too, but please be sensitive to the time when you don't start on time and try and get folks home at a decent hour.

old fan
08-22-2016, 07:59 AM
Old fan, trust me in saying ZERO can run anywhere but he doesn't set his cars up for the cushion. You have to have a free race car to run the top and Scott likes a very stable car that he can run straight as possible. I will admit you see a lot more guys on the cushion than ever before and it's fast up thereso he is behind the times lol or can't keep up with the youngsters

nuff said
08-22-2016, 08:11 AM
There are a lot of drivers that you would have to go back to 2015 or further to find ANY race they won.

Centeroff
08-22-2016, 01:48 PM
Old fan your making me think that they should give a urine test before you can post on this forum. You just said Scott can't keep up with the youngsters. Now listen closely pal, I want you to walk to the nearest mirror, look deep into your eyes and say I am a complete moron and slap the chit out of yourself. ZERO is winning the points in the best DLM series in the world and he can't keep up with the youngsters. It's always you old fan. What amazes me is you were the fastest sperm that your old man produced. id almost guarantee the rest of your brothers and sisters had a big pileup coming to the ovaries and you was the last sperm swimming. Lmao. Really?? Scott can't run with the youngsters?? Kids if your reading old fans post? Let this be a reminder to always say NO to drugs. Wow!!