PDA

View Full Version : Respect replaced by Selfishness...

Aces&Eights
08-20-2016, 09:44 AM
In the last week I've seen 2 incidents involving younger drivers that disappointed me. The first was Booby Price at the N/S race and the worst part was his fans defending him and applauding his maneuver. One fan even described the move as, "graceful"... Graceful, really? What would you consider a slap in the face? A kind gesture perhaps. Now Booby throwing sliders, taking racers noses off and parking on the cushion is his MO, thats just how he thinks you should race. Its also why his car rarely comes home with a quarter panel on the RR, I'm not sure why they bother putting one back on it. Make no mistake, the young man is fast, talented even, but the disrespect he drives with, "feeding people the RR" every week, that isn't cool.
Boo on you Booby Price.

The second incident was with one of my favorite drivers, Jonathan Davenport at Bulls Gap. First he had a physical incident with Bloomer that even though I watched it a few times I can't determine from that camera angle what exactly happened. Later on though, JD is leading and JO gets a run on the outside. JO gets all the way up to JD's door on the outside as they approach a lap car at the end of the back stretch. Instead of lifting or going to the bottom, JD literally drives through the lap car... What? The lap car didn't even know he was there yet, so drilling him at full song was what looked like an act of desperation or bullying...
Not cool JD, not cool. Nobody likes a bully.

To me both of the incidents were indicative of a wider problem in motorsports and our society at large, the younger generation doesn't see anyone else as having any rights, its all about them and their young gun status. Driving through the field like a bulldozer is not a demonstration of skill, but an extreme display of disrespect for other racers and themselves. This is not how to race, no it absolutely is not.

Sure we love seeing them sparking off the outside wall, throwing caution to the wind, taking chances. But driving like no one else should be there is wrong. Sometimes there are situations where you must back off or use skill instead throwing elbows. Both these guys are plenty skilled enough and have the best equipment around, that they should be making better decisions behind the wheel, period.

Its okay to be hungry, but you don't get to eat my hand.

old fan
08-20-2016, 09:49 AM
must be a crying bloomer fan, poor thing, rubbin is racing pure and simple

jshawn81
08-20-2016, 09:55 AM
Both of those incidents have one thing in common.They both took the cash home

old fan
08-20-2016, 10:00 AM
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/b/bobbyrahal354406.html?src=t_racing

Pennsboro23
08-20-2016, 10:01 AM
Quit crying. If it weren't for these young drivers, this sport would be boring. You must be a Bloomer fan and thinks he does no wrong. Watch the start at Volunteer Thursday evening, going into turn one Bloomer just cuts off and slides in front of Madden. He also punted Madden at the North/South. Get the blinders off.

cutman
08-20-2016, 10:08 AM
Sounds like someone didn't get their participation trophy as a youngster

pierceFAN
08-20-2016, 10:14 AM
I've been going to dirt track racing for 46 years...growing up watching late models every one of them had wrinkled fenders...doors...quarters...that was dirt racing...it's now turning into a bunch of whining fans that think they know what's right and what's wrong with the sport...which I think is more of the problem than the drivers...I say let the drivers handle their business on the track like they usually do...the way people described things a bump...rub...clip the nose on a slider they make it sound like a demo derby...babb didn't like Bobbys slider at Macon and he stuffed Bobby in the wall the next time there...did I like it?? Absolutely not...but that's a case of a driver handling his business...

old fan
08-20-2016, 10:22 AM
he11 years ago they had rub rails and heavy bumpers and oh by the way the tracks where packed every night and not because of a certain series was coming to town either, this is my 59 th year of racing by the way maybe its time to bring the rub rails back what do you think

lokwaidid
08-20-2016, 10:25 AM
I don't know if you're the only one or just the one that wants to call him booby, but how old are you? that's stupid. maybe everyone should call you "azz's and eights". as far as Florence goes and the slider on bloomquist, any contact is as much bloomquist's fault as pierce's. he was beat and he new it. if he would of backed off a little he would of been fine. if he had the car he could of passed him back. he didn't do or have either. it's racing.

dirtdobber45
08-20-2016, 10:29 AM
In the last week I've seen 2 incidents involving younger drivers that disappointed me. The first was Booby Price at the N/S race and the worst part was his fans defending him and applauding his maneuver. One fan even described the move as, "graceful"... Graceful, really? What would you consider a slap in the face? A kind gesture perhaps. Now Booby throwing sliders, taking racers noses off and parking on the cushion is his MO, thats just how he thinks you should race. Its also why his car rarely comes home with a quarter panel on the RR, I'm not sure why they bother putting one back on it. Make no mistake, the young man is fast, talented even, but the disrespect he drives with, "feeding people the RR" every week, that isn't cool. Boo on you Booby Price.The second incident was with one of my favorite drivers, Jonathan Davenport at Bulls Gap. First he had a physical incident with Bloomer that even though I watched it a few times I can't determine from that camera angle what exactly happened. Later on though, JD is leading and JO gets a run on the outside. JO gets all the way up to JD's door on the outside as they approach a lap car at the end of the back stretch. Instead of lifting or going to the bottom, JD literally drives through the lap car... What? The lap car didn't even know he was there yet, so drilling him at full song was what looked like an act of desperation or bullying... Not cool JD, not cool. Nobody likes a bully.To me both of the incidents were indicative of a wider problem in motorsports and our society at large, the younger generation doesn't see anyone else as having any rights, its all about them and their young gun status. Driving through the field like a bulldozer is not a demonstration of skill, but an extreme display of disrespect for other racers and themselves. This is not how to race, no it absolutely is not.Sure we love seeing them sparking off the outside wall, throwing caution to the wind, taking chances. But driving like no one else should be there is wrong. Sometimes there are situations where you must back off or use skill instead throwing elbows. Both these guys are plenty skilled enough and have the best equipment around, that they should be making better decisions behind the wheel, period. Its okay to be hungry, but you don't get to eat my hand.Great post....the JD Scott deal was just hard racing BUT the Jimmy O deal your spot on...everyone that posted before me cant admit their wrong.

dirtdobber45
08-20-2016, 10:35 AM
I've been going to dirt track racing for 46 years...growing up watching late models every one of them had wrinkled fenders...doors...quarters...that was dirt racing...it's now turning into a bunch of whining fans that think they know what's right and what's wrong with the sport...which I think is more of the problem than the drivers...I say let the drivers handle their business on the track like they usually do...the way people described things a bump...rub...clip the nose on a slider they make it sound like a demo derby...babb didn't like Bobbys slider at Macon and he stuffed Bobby in the wall the next time there...did I like it?? Absolutely not...but that's a case of a driver handling his business...And they will...just dont come on here crying when lil Bobby gets whats coming to him.

Racer63
08-20-2016, 10:37 AM
Great post!! See it all the time on the track nowadays in all classes. I've been a fan and now a racer for a long time. Sure you always had your rivalries and such back in the day where there was rubbing and beating and banging. Nobody just drove through people though or they paid for it back in the pits! I think it really is an indication of where we are in society as a whole.

pierceFAN
08-20-2016, 10:38 AM
Great post....the JD Scott deal was just hard racing BUT the Jimmy O deal your spot on...everyone that posted before me cant admit their wrong.

It's not an issue of who's right or who's wrong...please read my above post...I promise you the drivers involved have moved on and preparing for the next race...the 4m bench racers want to just keep trying to make more out of everything than what it really is...if scott is able to catch Bobby and he feels the need to pay Bobby back in sure he wil

Cardirt0
08-20-2016, 10:58 AM
Yep if there drive does it What a move .. If it gets done too them Its they got run over.. You say the drivers move on , then you need too go in the Pits cause the DRIVERS keep saying Pay back is coming.. Its more then JUST Bloom that wants to pay back and the LIST is Growing.....

AnonymousNate
08-20-2016, 11:05 AM
There's rubbin. Then you got slaming and just simply being dirty driving over your head!

davis2902
08-20-2016, 11:09 AM
Nothing wrong with moving a lap car after he's already been shown the "move over" flag several laps prior.

dirtdobber45
08-20-2016, 11:10 AM
Scott catch bobby..OK..aint that the other way around? lol The only reason lil Bobby isnt in the wall for his dumba$$ moves is the respect drivers have for his daddy...enuf said

rickybrown1952
08-20-2016, 11:14 AM
Let them have a demolition derby

old fan
08-20-2016, 11:23 AM
Scott catch bobby..OK..aint that the other way around? lol The only reason lil Bobby isnt in the wall for his dumba$$ moves is the respect drivers have for his daddy...enuf said You didn't see race did you he pulled crap that not none of these young punks including your hero never thought of doing and that was under a red flag condition

GEAR_HEAD
08-20-2016, 11:32 AM
Bloomer fans are giant whiners just like Bloomer. Since when is laying a quarter panel on another guys nose to pass him for the lead considered "slamming" him? Have you even watched the video? There was barely any contact!

dirtdobber45
08-20-2016, 11:47 AM
Bloomer fans are giant whiners just like Bloomer. Since when is laying a quarter panel on another guys nose to pass him for the lead considered "slamming" him? Have you even watched the video? There was barely any contact!Ummm you might need to watch it again and look at lil bobbys rr BEFORE the 'slam' looked pretty straight and after..crumpled

cutman
08-20-2016, 11:49 AM
Bloomer fans are giant whiners just like Bloomer. Since when is laying a quarter panel on another guys nose to pass him for the lead considered "slamming" him? Have you even watched the video? There was barely any contact!

I thought the same thing. You would think Bobby used all 4 of Scott's tires for his brakes. It wasn't bad at all. He was the faster car going for 50 g's. Get over it people, it's dirt racing

cutman
08-20-2016, 11:50 AM
I expect bobby and JD do get the same treatment as madden just got down the road...

And that's the way it should be instead of crying behind a mic or on a keyboard

dirtdobber45
08-20-2016, 11:51 AM
And what about that 'slider' he pulled on Moyer was that respectful? Nobodies saying a dam thing about that are ya

old fan
08-20-2016, 11:52 AM
Ummm you might need to watch it again and look at lil bobbys rr BEFORE the 'slam' looked pretty straight and after..crumpled that wasn't a slam that was rubbin and your boy was holding up the show

cutman
08-20-2016, 11:56 AM
And what about that 'slider' he pulled on Moyer was that respectful? Nobodies saying a dam thing about that are ya

Maybe we should just have follow the leader, asphalt, train races. No ones feelings will get hurt, cars will be unscathed and everyone will leave unimpressed 👍🏻

onlyfacts
08-20-2016, 12:06 PM
Maybe we should just have follow the leader, asphalt, train races. No ones feelings will get hurt, cars will be unscathed and everyone will leave unimpressed They do this every week it's called NASCAR. Not working well for them though.

Highside Hustler25
08-20-2016, 12:18 PM
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa!:(

cgrace
08-20-2016, 12:19 PM
They do this every week it's called NASCAR. Not working well for them though.i've seen plenty of super racin without banging. side by side or slyde after slyde without hittin thats much better 2 me than bang off em which i hate. if ur that fast and u still have laps to go pass without hitting.

old fan
08-20-2016, 12:21 PM
its racing you get around around your COMPETITOR THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE have any of bloomer fans been to a sprint or midget show I THINK NOT

old fan
08-20-2016, 12:23 PM
i've seen plenty of super racin without banging. side by side or slyde after slyde without hittin thats much better 2 me than bang off em which i hate. if ur that fast and u still have laps to go pass without hitting. maybe thats why the crowds are suffering at many tracks that and running your headline class last or second to last with 6 classes

old fan
08-20-2016, 12:29 PM
got too many classes need to combine or make different class all together 500 to 4cy race under 20 cars with 12 streetstocks 24 lates 32 mods 42 b mods no fault to thetrack get home at 2 am because o ther facters but still too many classes

Centeroff
08-20-2016, 12:58 PM
I think JD is worse than Bobby when it comes to rough driving. That dude will run over a lapped car roa void getting caught from behind and he will also run over the leader while he is getting held up by a lapper. Good strategy in a way because he is getting it done. These drivers now won't whip your a$$ after you knock them out of the way so do you blame him?

a25rjr
08-20-2016, 01:12 PM
I think if you watch the whole Scorcher race , some of you will see how the veterans race each other with respect. Bloomer ran down Jimmy and even got into him alittle bit in 3 and 4, but he backed off and let both get their car back under them. He then proceeded to fall in behind Jimmy and they never touched again, and settled for 3rd instead of roughing up Jimmy or even stuffing him. That's how good drivers race....plain and simple!

Bobbys deal was marginal but he was going for his first crown jewel so I get it. But lets see what happens, when the favor is re-paid. Both of jds were just poor over-aggressive driving......I think he should put Cat d-9 on his nose, cuz he thinks its a bulldozer!

old fan
08-20-2016, 01:26 PM
all thr bloomer fan getting upset because their boy is getting beat up boomer also said the bobby would be a hellva driver is he slowed a little wtf is that all about

Cardirt0
08-20-2016, 01:54 PM
all thr bloomer fan getting upset because their boy is getting beat up boomer also said the bobby would be a hellva driver is he slowed a little wtf is that all about

Hes saying what i have been saying .. Bobby slows down just a little and make the move when its right and not force it...He well Win a lot of races, But not by Slamming his way, He Got a Lot Of Talent, Now he just needs too use it Right..... The Boy Could be Fast and Good Its up too Him.....

old fan
08-20-2016, 02:14 PM
he has won the summer nats times national champ soon to be twice he wants to win at all cost what more do you want

acetone
08-20-2016, 02:20 PM
In the last week I've seen 2 incidents involving younger drivers that disappointed me. The first was Booby Price at the N/S race and the worst part was his fans defending him and applauding his maneuver. One fan even described the move as, "graceful"... Graceful, really? What would you consider a slap in the face? A kind gesture perhaps. Now Booby throwing sliders, taking racers noses off and parking on the cushion is his MO, thats just how he thinks you should race. Its also why his car rarely comes home with a quarter panel on the RR, I'm not sure why they bother putting one back on it. Make no mistake, the young man is fast, talented even, but the disrespect he drives with, "feeding people the RR" every week, that isn't cool.
Boo on you Booby Price.

The second incident was with one of my favorite drivers, Jonathan Davenport at Bulls Gap. First he had a physical incident with Bloomer that even though I watched it a few times I can't determine from that camera angle what exactly happened. Later on though, JD is leading and JO gets a run on the outside. JO gets all the way up to JD's door on the outside as they approach a lap car at the end of the back stretch. Instead of lifting or going to the bottom, JD literally drives through the lap car... What? The lap car didn't even know he was there yet, so drilling him at full song was what looked like an act of desperation or bullying...

To me both of the incidents were indicative of a wider problem in motorsports and our society at large, the younger generation doesn't see anyone else as having any rights, its all about them and their young gun status. Driving through the field like a bulldozer is not a demonstration of skill, but an extreme display of disrespect for other racers and themselves. This is not how to race, no it absolutely is not.

Sure we love seeing them sparking off the outside wall, throwing caution to the wind, taking chances. But driving like no one else should be there is wrong. Sometimes there are situations where you must back off or use skill instead throwing elbows. Both these guys are plenty skilled enough and have the best equipment around, that they should be making better decisions behind the wheel, period.

the lapped car new he was coming, race recievers

Aces&Eights
08-20-2016, 02:23 PM
its racing you get around around your COMPETITOR THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE have any of bloomer fans been to a sprint or midget show I THINK NOT

I have and DD has the same complaint about the young guys thinking, "feeding you the RR" is racing... It ain't. If Booby Price was as good as advertised he wouldn't have to make moves like that to get by, but he chooses to feed people the RR all the time, eventually somebodies gonna straighten him out. It may take a few bent cars to correct his attitude.

onlyfacts
08-20-2016, 02:38 PM
I have and DD has the same complaint about the young guys thinking, "feeding you the RR" is racing... It ain't. If Booby Prince was as good as advertised he wouldn't have to make moves like that to get by, but he chooses to feed people the RR all the time, eventually somebodies gonna straighten him out. It may take a few bent cars to correct his attitude.Do you own part of Bloomquists car or any car? Let these problems be between the drivers them selves. If Bloomquist is ok with it or not it's his fight not yours. Maybe you need to find something to be more occupied other than stirring BS on 4m.

RyanVols
08-20-2016, 02:54 PM
I completely agree with the fact the JD Bloomer deal was just racing on fast tough to pass track, the JD lap car and Jimmy Owens was completely unnecessary move, but at the end of the day it got him the win. Did I agree w what he did? No.As for the Pierce Bloomer ordeal I don't see why it's a big deal, he was obviously the faster car and there was 50 k on the line, how patient are you going to be?

Aces&Eights
08-20-2016, 03:02 PM
I completely agree with the fact the JD Bloomer deal was just racing on fast tough to pass track, the JD lap car and Jimmy Owens was completely unnecessary move, but at the end of the day it got him the win. Did I agree w what he did? No.As for the Pierce Bloomer ordeal I don't see why it's a big deal, he was obviously the faster car and there was 50 k on the line, how patient are you going to be?

Patient? He just caught him... Hey if that's your brand of vodka, more power to you. If he thinks he can have a long career making that move over and over again, he's wrong. His dad never drove like that either. Chickens always come home to roost and from what I'm hearing, his feathers won't just get ruffled, their gonna pluck him. Whats bad is all the defenders act like these were last lap last ditch maneuvers, neither was the case. With Booby Price I've come to expect it, JD however was disappointing to me.

old fan
08-20-2016, 03:04 PM
bloomer was in the way in both accounts

lokwaidid
08-20-2016, 03:24 PM

moyer was smart enough to know he was getting passed and gave the position rather than wreck. bloomquist isn't that smart.

NormP
08-20-2016, 03:47 PM
It makes you look dumb when you can't even spell his name right.

kidrock
08-20-2016, 04:13 PM
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa!:(

Just what I was thinking Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!

Racer63
08-20-2016, 04:33 PM
Comical BS from a bunch of clowns who've never raced anything in there life. I don't know what the original posters motive was but he was spot on with how people treat each other on the track. Who gives a crap about Bloomquist, Pierce, Davenport or Owens!

Highside Hustler25
08-20-2016, 05:23 PM
It makes you look dumb when you can't even spell his name right.

Pretty much everyone noticed that long before spelling became a factor.

Clayton_Wetter
08-20-2016, 05:29 PM
You didn't see race did you he pulled crap that not none of these young punks including your hero never thought of doing and that was under a red flag condition

You didn't see the race either. So put your two cents back in your pocket.

Clayton_Wetter
08-20-2016, 05:31 PM
bloomer was in the way in both accounts

No he wasn't. But you are in the way. Now go out and play hop scotch!!!

Cardirt0
08-20-2016, 05:36 PM

You need to pick a game thats not so hard too do, Thats over his head...Wetter

a25rjr
08-20-2016, 05:37 PM

Bad advice! :).....you know he has a tripping problem. You and I, along with other taxpayers, will have to "foot" the bill, if he has another "accident"! lol

GEAR_HEAD
08-20-2016, 05:49 PM
Ummm you might need to watch it again and look at lil bobbys rr BEFORE the 'slam' looked pretty straight and after..crumpled

What about when Bloomer slammed Madden so hard it turned the 44 clear around? Why is that never mentioned in all of the boo-hooing for Bloomer? And I'm not a Madden or Pierce fan, but that Pierce pass was completely fine, and not nearly as brutal as what Bloomer did to Madden.

racingfool32
08-20-2016, 06:01 PM
What about when Bloomer slammed Madden so hard it turned the 44 clear around? Why is that never mentioned in all of the boo-hooing for Bloomer? And I'm not a Madden or Pierce fan, but that Pierce pass was completely fine, and not nearly as brutal as what Bloomer did to Madden.

Shhhhhhhhhh don't talk about the love of their life like that...................

Highside Hustler25
08-20-2016, 06:05 PM
Bad advice! :).....you know he has a tripping problem. You and I, along with other taxpayers, will have to "foot" the bill, if he has another "accident"! lol

No, thank God he's from Missouri:cool:

Bubstr
08-20-2016, 07:20 PM
Seems like a lot of keyboard jockeys know better how to pass cars and when to pass cars, and now they are going to take their imaginary cars and retaliate for disrespect that was never aimed at them. I'd say Bobby and Bloomer did their job this week and created interest. Next race there will be some there to see Bloomer get run over again and some that are waiting for the pay back. It kinda reminds me of a school yard fight and the ones egging them on. Did you hear what he said about your mother? It drew a crowd then also. The difference is, You have to buy a ticket to this one.

Sadly the threats of pay back out weigh pay backs, due to risk to 100k cars. It's like the fight, you thought you won as you come home with the bad ear, broken thumb and loose tooth, but keep going on about how you would do payback. The good thing is these things have a way of working their way threw and educating the rough driver and the payback payee. It just don't do much for those that egg it on. Sorry! See ya at the next race where, #A Bloomquist gets slammed again or #B Bobby get his payback. The promoters will love ya.

pierceFAN
08-20-2016, 07:28 PM
A couple years ago scott told Bobby he has made ALOT of money being the bad guy...make no mistake...scott and the pierces are good...will scott give Bobby a payback? Maybe but not like you think...he's not gonna stuff him hike babb did...but he will get his point across as he sees fit

Cardirt0
08-20-2016, 07:41 PM
The Thing is Bobby wants too go to NASCAR and he needs to speak to Larson .. He use to slam his way too the front on dirt.. Then a NASCAR driver told him he need too pass clean if thats were he wants too go .. So he stopped slamming his way too the front and stared driving too the Front and 2 years later he in NASCAR. 2 more years hes in Cup racing..I like Clean driving and thats not what hes doing ... HE can win with out doing that...If he wants to race Dirt the rest of his life KEEP slamming .. He will win a lot.. Just not were he wants....

pierceFAN
08-20-2016, 08:05 PM
It's not being dirty...Bobby is not like that...not at all...aggressive YES!!and I'm glad he is...dirty...no way...people who don't know him have no clue...he is humble not arrogant...he is young and gonna make mistakes but the difference is he does learn from them...he doesn't have a silver spoon like most of you think...they work hard to give Bobby the best opportunity they can...if you guys only knew you would look at him a lot differently...most think they have unlimited funds which is very far from the truth...they get by...just barely...just like just about every racer out there...they are good people...if some of you haters would ever take the time to meet him or the family you would sing a different tune

Cardirt0
08-20-2016, 08:21 PM
I live 20 min. from his house I have know his dad for 45 years. No Silver spoon I know..His dad drove for D!ck Hedrick when I worked there...I know a lot more about them then you do by far...I am not going too say, What I think of them on here...So dont give me this Meet them $hit... I DONT HATE them.. But I will not SING a different tune.. I dont give a $hit... you need so stop Preaching too me and all the rest on here.. Cause you dont know what you are talking about...

pierceFAN
08-20-2016, 09:08 PM
I live 20 min. from his house I have know his dad for 45 years. No Silver spoon I know..His dad drove for D!ck Hedrick when I worked there...I know a lot more about them then you do by far...I am not going too say, What I think of them on here...So dont give me this Meet them $hit... I DONT HATE them.. But I will not SING a different tune.. I dont give a $hit... you need so stop Preaching too me and all the rest on here.. Cause you dont know what you are talking about...

You have absolutely no clue...thanks for confirming that...carry one tool

Cardirt0
08-20-2016, 09:21 PM
And you do...

Kwd1253
08-21-2016, 12:36 AM
Boo on you Booby Price.

Need a block of cheese with all that wine.. it's racing, boo hoo bobby cut infront bloomer... jd thing it happens all the time with top divers even Scott has do it. Have you ever race in your life?

old fan
08-21-2016, 12:39 AM
controversy bring fans back to the track that what do you want do you want every thing vanilla and boring or some excitement

Hazelbaker
08-21-2016, 08:11 AM
Congratulations, Bobby ! You got them talking about you a week later..lol.. Living rent free in your haters heads.. Keep up the good work..

ptown
08-21-2016, 08:33 AM
Congratulations, Bobby ! You got them talking about you a week later..lol.. Living rent free in your haters heads.. Keep up the good work..

I'm excited for the paybacks, remember Babb at Macon.

old fan
08-21-2016, 09:01 AM
that's what puts butts in the seats

cutman
08-21-2016, 09:10 AM
I'm excited for the paybacks, remember Babb at Macon.

Come on, we can't have that! These cars need to be straight and clean for the next race.

Bubstr
08-21-2016, 09:27 AM
The Thing is Bobby wants too go to NASCAR and he needs to speak to Larson .. He use to slam his way too the front on dirt.. Then a NASCAR driver told him he need too pass clean if thats were he wants too go .. So he stopped slamming his way too the front and stared driving too the Front and 2 years later he in NASCAR. 2 more years hes in Cup racing..I like Clean driving and thats not what hes doing ... HE can win with out doing that...If he wants to race Dirt the rest of his life KEEP slamming .. He will win a lot.. Just not were he wants....

NASCAR needs a bad boy. They haven't had a good one since Dale E, before he defaulted into most popular driver, after Petty and Elliot retired. This goody two shoe image in NASCAR is killing it. Dirt surly doesn't need that image.

Don't worry about Bobby. He is going to be just fine. He has a uncanny sense of how to go after what he wants.

old fan
08-21-2016, 09:44 AM
and how many races has Larson won in cup

Cardirt0
08-21-2016, 09:57 AM
NASCAR needs a bad boy. They haven't had a good one since Dale E, before he defaulted into most popular driver, after Petty and Elliot retired. This goody two shoe image in NASCAR is killing it. Dirt surly doesn't need that image.

Don't worry about Bobby. He is going to be just fine. He has a uncanny sense of how to go after what he wants.

Nascar is a young sport now Bobbys 19. If he ant in a full time truck ride by 21 he not getting one.. Hendrick just signed top replacement at 19 out of trucks.. And then rgh just signed theres...the other 2 big teams do not need one...Hes got 2 years to get a ride.. or hes the New Bloomer NOT what he wants...Bad boy NASCAR may need one But they DONT want ONE...
I am looking at this in the REAL light.. Of what he needs too do to get there...He needs a full time Truck ride NOW in a Good truck..Hes Good enuff now he needs too clean it up and he may get one..They want a Clean driver SQUEAKY CLEAN as of now he is not...
I use too Tell Richie (Hedrick) this crash and burn too get too the fount will not work... This win at all cost is not how too do it... Did not hear to me and were is he now...GONE...
Bobby can Drive more then a Dirt car and hes good, But it 2016 not 2000.... He cleans it up his changes of getting to nascar go up by 50% ...

I am not a HATER.... But I do think it all out.... Its up too him how bad does he want it.....

Bubstr
08-21-2016, 09:59 AM
BAD BOY Brad has won more.

old fan
08-21-2016, 10:03 AM
But cardirt bobby doesn't crash too many times does he

Cardirt0
08-21-2016, 10:09 AM
BAD BOY Brad has won more.

The last 4 drivers too move up were a Clean drivers.. Its not 2000 no more its 2016 Larson, Blayne, Dillon, Chase, Buecher And the 2 new kids too Xfinity. All Super Clean... They dont want a Bad boy no more....

dirtdobber45
08-21-2016, 10:13 AM
As long as Ive been getting on this forum all Ive heard about Bobby is how he has no respect for his fellow drivers..even the ones that were his daddys customers. Thats why his daddy dont have those customers any more. One way or another he has lost his dad a lot of business. Soon he'll lose dads money tearing up every piece of equipment that daddy has bought. And thatll be the end. And that NASCRAP ride he has pretty sure has been one of those rent to race trucks they advertise on Racingjunk. But yall keep dreaming that he'll be as great as Billy or Scott. The way hes going he wont be around to long unless some idiot puts him in a car cause he'll bankrupt his daddy.

Cardirt0
08-21-2016, 10:19 AM
But cardirt bobby doesn't crash too many times does he

No not a lot.. But the ones he does are just enuff too stop the teams looking at him to say Not for me...But when you looking for a job do you hire the one that has NO black marks or the one with some black marks... He needs No black marks RIGHT now its not happening...You can say what you want about me.. But I am right on this...Every time he runs over a nose when he did not have too he hurts that BIG job he wants... I have too say this agen HE Good BUT.. There more too it then Just being GOOD.. Lots of PR now Needs it all... If he set down and speak with me for just 10 min I make him see ... He go O man

old fan
08-21-2016, 10:24 AM
bobby can win end of story and dirtdobber how many cars has bloomer sold or what happen to his big shot in NASCAR and yes his fateful time with the trucks at Eldora lol bobby is going up in his carreer why bloomer well that scooter is looking better and better for him as days go by can't wait to see him and bobby go at it at the world wait a minute scratch that someone was naughty in June

dirtdobber45
08-21-2016, 10:26 AM
NASCAR needs a bad boy. They haven't had a good one since Dale E, before he defaulted into most popular driver, after Petty and Elliot retired. This goody two shoe image in NASCAR is killing it. Dirt surly doesn't need that image.Don't worry about Bobby. He is going to be just fine. He has a uncanny sense of how to go after what he wants.Youre comparing that boy to big E? You have bumped your freakin head. Earnhardt won that most popular title because everybody found out what he done off the race track. All the charities that he had helped.

Cardirt0
08-21-2016, 10:28 AM
As long as Ive been getting on this forum all Ive heard about Bobby is how he has no respect for his fellow drivers..even the ones that were his daddys customers. Thats why his daddy dont have those customers any more. One way or another he has lost his dad a lot of business. Soon he'll lose dads money tearing up every piece of equipment that daddy has bought. And thatll be the end. And that NASCRAP ride he has pretty sure has been one of those rent to race trucks they advertise on Racingjunk. But yall keep dreaming that he'll be as great as Billy or Scott. The way hes going he wont be around to long unless some idiot puts him in a car cause he'll bankrupt his daddy.
His dad use too be the same way ..ask Bob why he never stayed with a team more then 2 or 3 years... He tore up so much stuff the the car owner (even when they won a lot) could not keep up with the Bills.. so they drop him .. New car owner 2 years lots of win more spent then they made move on...The Joke for years was Hire Bob bankrupt a another car Owner.....

old fan
08-21-2016, 10:30 AM
The last 4 drivers too move up were a Clean drivers.. Its not 2000 no more its 2016 Larson, Blayne, Dillon, Chase, Buecher And the 2 new kids too Xfinity. All Super Clean... They dont want a Bad boy no more....and none of those guys have done chit I would take bad brad and the bushes over those guys

Bubstr
08-21-2016, 10:32 AM
Do you, for one moment believe these NASCAR teams want a goody two shoes or someone that goes out and takes races? You hire the person that can do the job you are offering. Requirements are win races Check, Create interest Check, and be popular enough to bring in sponsors check. Bobby has a huge fan base and it's becoming nation wide. I think he will have to do something very serious not to end up in NASCAR, sorry to say. I'd like to see him stay in dirt. NASCAR is not my thing.

What does a team owner tell his sponsor after years of results out of the top 5? He's a good kid? But he drives clean? Most of them don't fly. On this level, it is a sport, but it's more of a business. This image thing is part of why NASCAR is on the decline. It needs it's good guys, but it needs it's bad boys too. Nothing increased attendance more than Cale beating Bobbys fist with his nose in 79. Nothing lost more than the race to the chase.

dirtdobber45
08-21-2016, 10:35 AM
bobby can win end of story and dirtdobber how many cars has bloomer sold or what happen to his big shot in NASCAR and yes his fateful time with the trucks at Eldora lol bobby is going up in his carreer why bloomer well that scooter is looking better and better for him as days go by can't wait to see him and bobby go at it at the world wait a minute scratch that someone was naughty in JuneOld fan Scott doesnt sell to anybody and everybody to pay the bills hes made enough off of winnings. Yeah he fuked up on his nascrap career and the eldora truck thing...well nobodies perfect. But all you boy lovers thinks he is. The rate hes going Scott will be around longer than he will.

Cardirt0
08-21-2016, 10:38 AM
Youre comparing that boy to big E? You have bumped your freakin head. Earnhardt won that most popular title because everybody found out what he done off the race track. All the charities that he had helped.

Earnhardt told Jeff G you cant tell the fans we good friends....We make it look like we are not.. and it worked.. Hes the one that told Jeff to get lose the hair on his lip.. LOL Earnhardt put on a Show out side of the Car thats why he was So GOOD...It takes more then Just being a real good driver too be Great .. Dale and Jeff were Great.... Bobby will be lucky too be 1/2 as good....

dirtdobber45
08-21-2016, 10:43 AM
Do you, for one moment believe these NASCAR teams want a goody two shoes or someone that goes out and takes races? You hire the person that can do the job you are offering. Requirements are win races Check, Create interest Check, and be popular enough to bring in sponsors check. Bobby has a huge fan base and it's becoming nation wide. I think he will have to do something very serious not to end up in NASCAR, sorry to say. I'd like to see him stay in dirt. NASCAR is not my thing.Real sponsors want a good guy image. That they wont have to spend so much fixing tore up race cars. If it wasnt for lil E Bad Brad would either be in a truck still or be with the rest of his family doing behind the scene work like work at a shop

Cardirt0
08-21-2016, 10:44 AM
Old fan Scott doesnt sell to anybody and everybody to pay the bills hes made enough off of winnings. Yeah he fuked up on his nascrap career and the eldora truck thing...well nobodies perfect. But all you boy lovers thinks he is. The rate hes going Scott will be around longer than he will.

Dont care for Bloomer BUT hes good on dirt got to give him his due...Bobby has a LONG way too go be for he even come close...Blooms on dirt cause he has too.... Bobby dont change his way he will be on dirt a long time and not in NASCAR He keeps driving like his dad hes doomed for NASCAR

old fan
08-21-2016, 10:54 AM
don't you mean the hitman would bankrupt every other team out there

Bubstr
08-21-2016, 10:55 AM
Real sponsors want a good guy image. That they wont have to spend so much fixing tore up race cars. If it wasnt for lil E Bad Brad would either be in a truck still or be with the rest of his family doing behind the scene work like work at a shop

Is that why Chevy wanted Dale Earnheart or Gatorade wanted Darrel Walthrip. They wan their sign in front of all the fans on Sunday so they can sell on Monday.

It's a good thing that Little E didn't get ate up with this political correct junk then. Brad is a competitor.

Cardirt0
and none of those guys have done chit I would take bad brad and the bushes over those guys

The 5 names I put there have 7 years in nascar 2 will make the Chase.. Not done $hit.. You on Drugs....3 are R....... Bush is good and now he ant a bad boy no more cause he found out it ant the way too go bad bard be gone in 3 years...He has at least 4 drivers that want to put him in the wall...

old fan
Real sponsors want a good guy image. That they wont have to spend so much fixing tore up race cars. If it wasnt for lil E Bad Brad would either be in a truck still or be with the rest of his family doing behind the scene work like work at a shop I guess lil E saw the talent didn't he

old fan
08-21-2016, 11:00 AM
The 5 names I put there have 7 years in nascar 2 will make the Chase.. Not done $hit.. You on Drugs....3 are R....... Bush is good and now he ant a bad boy no more cause he found out it ant the way too go bad bard be gone in 3 years...He has at least 4 drivers that want to put him in the wall... yeah its called competition and I THINK BAD BRAD has won a championship and the chase a fn joke whar are smoking and nascar smoking with that stupid chase format its not that hard to make the chase lets see 40 car max 15 make it in wow big gamble there top 5 in the point point standing are the rough and tumble type drivers and bad brad is leading

Bubstr
08-21-2016, 11:01 AM
Old fan Scott doesnt sell to anybody and everybody to pay the bills hes made enough off of winnings. Yeah he fuked up on his nascrap career and the eldora truck thing...well nobodies perfect. But all you boy lovers thinks he is. The rate hes going Scott will be around longer than he will.

That's funny, I see a very long list of names on the side of his car. Are they all just good friends? Don't get me wrong. Bloomquist is very good at getting sponsorship to pay the racing bills and he gives them the spotlight. A good bargain for both sides.

Cardirt0
08-21-2016, 11:02 AM
don't you mean the hitman would bankrupt every other team out there

No the Hitman bankrupt his self.. he run off his team and his Fans...

old fan
08-21-2016, 11:05 AM
Dont care for Bloomer BUT hes good on dirt got to give him his due...Bobby has a LONG way too go be for he even come close...Blooms on dirt cause he has too.... Bobby dont change his way he will be on dirt a long time and not in NASCAR He keeps driving like his dad hes doomed for NASCAR and at the ripe ole age age of 19 has a very long career which ever ways he goes

old fan
08-21-2016, 11:06 AM
bad brad doing so terrible lol 1 Brad Keselowski Brad Keselowski 2 727 Leader 4 1 2 Kevin Harvick Kevin Harvick 4 718 -9 1 -1 3 Kurt Busch Kurt Busch 41 689 -38 1 0 4 Kyle Busch Kyle Busch 18 670 -57 4 0 5 Carl Edwards Carl Edwards

Cardirt0
08-21-2016, 11:08 AM
That's funny, I see a very long list of names on the side of his car. Are they all just good friends? Don't get me wrong. Bloomquist is very good at getting sponsorship to pay the racing bills and he gives them the spotlight. A good bargain for both sides.

You can be a Bad Boy in Dirt racing .. Cause a lot of the fans are whats the word O...... Hillbilly.. Rednecks.. Old times..But a lot of the young kids ant like that no more....Bloom is a Dieing breed...And so is Dirt racing Even if we like it or not...

old fan
08-21-2016, 11:12 AM
its onlt dieing because we have people running the programs with their head up their azz but that being said can't wait to stretch my legs at the world 100 lmfao

Cardirt0
08-21-2016, 11:14 AM
bad brad doing so terrible lol 1 Brad Keselowski Brad Keselowski 2 727 Leader 4 1 2 Kevin Harvick Kevin Harvick 4 718 -9 1 -1 3 Kurt Busch Kurt Busch 41 689 -38 1 0 4 Kyle Busch Kyle Busch 18 670 -57 4 0 5 Carl Edwards Carl Edwards

Brad Bad Boy... Harvick, Clean .... K Bush, Had too clean it up or was gone....Kyle Got Wife and Kid Cleaned it up Clean now......Edwards Mr nice Guy....1 bad 4 Clean .. NASCAR not happy with Brad If he dont Clean it up be Gone I bet money on it....

Cardirt0
08-21-2016, 11:17 AM
its onlt dieing because we have people running the programs with their head up their azz but that being said can't wait to stretch my legs at the world 100 lmfao

Dont matter why its Dieing its Dieing...Dead is Dead Thats what my Doc told me....

Cardirt0
08-21-2016, 11:28 AM
yeah its called competition and I THINK BAD BRAD has won a championship and the chase a fn joke whar are smoking and nascar smoking with that stupid chase format its not that hard to make the chase lets see 40 car max 15 make it in wow big gamble there top 5 in the point point standing are the rough and tumble type drivers and bad brad is leading

I dont like the Chase format Jeff would have won 7 Champ if they not done it...I dont like NASCAR as it is to day.. And all you have too do is look at the stands as a lot of people think like I do...Why are you putting me in that.. Maybe you need what I am smoking.... I dont dislike you but you make it Hard some times You way out in the Park...You dont need to tell me what I think I know what I think...Some times you sound like you smoked some Crack....

old fan
08-21-2016, 11:45 AM
oval racing as a whole need fixing be it the appeal or bad boy approach if you don't it it sticks to the bottom if you get my drift and I am not talking about chase NASCAR needs bad BRAD also you need a couple bad brads look up bowman gray stadium for instance

old fan
08-21-2016, 11:47 AM
https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=bowman+gray+stadium&view=detailv2&&id=FBFB079831986A90BBEA966BC11D2B8F1FE3B2AB&selectedIndex=3&ccid=1YehplJT&simid=608044443985774846&thid=OIP.Md587a1a652531f7143724434a1ef1978o0&ajaxhist=0 mmust be doing something right

plunks7
08-21-2016, 11:55 AM
Real sponsors want a good guy image. That they wont have to spend so much fixing tore up race cars. If it wasnt for lil E Bad Brad would either be in a truck still or be with the rest of his family doing behind the scene work like work at a shop

Then why is Danica still racing? Seems fixing cars are at the highest with her racing.

Cardirt0
08-21-2016, 11:59 AM
Then why is Danica still racing? Seems fixing cars are at the highest with her racing.

Thats Easy Couple Million Girls...

Bubstr
08-21-2016, 12:07 PM

Real sponsors want name recognition and not much else. They want to be exposed to the public so many times, that they become a household name. The image of the driver or track if they paid to make their product name, a part of the tracks name. Their product carries it's own image. They just want their names said often and in front of as many people as possible. Before Darrel Walthrip, no one knew what Gatorade was. He beat and banged Gatorade right into the national spotlight. Did they care about Darrel's image as the cash registers went kaChing? If you go to get a credit card and you only know about VISA and Capitol one, You are more than likely going to get one of them, instead of the 50 thousand other ones. Look at tha adds on this page. If you where looking for steel drive inserts, is there more than on name to look for them? Do you care about the image of drivers that run Strange? See what I mean? That is exactly how advertising works. Your name in front of your targeted audience.

Hazelbaker
08-21-2016, 12:09 PM
You guys are getting off topic again... Let's get back to demonizing and minimizing the talent of Bobby again.. Loving all this free publicity he gets on here.. Do you guys even go to the races? Or just analyze and critique the tracks, cars and drivers from your computers. I think it is probably the latter. I really don't think you know what kind of young man Bobby is.. And it's definitely a good thing when you hammer him on here.. Thanks, his stock is going up !

old fan
08-21-2016, 12:09 PM
thats easy couple million girls... per weekend

Cardirt0
08-21-2016, 12:19 PM
You guys are getting off topic again... Let's get back to demonizing and minimizing the talent of Bobby again.. Loving all this free publicity he gets on here.. Do you guys even go to the races? Or just analyze and critique the tracks, cars and drivers from your computers. I think it is probably the latter. I really don't think you know what kind of young man Bobby is.. And it's definitely a good thing when you hammer him on here.. Thanks, his stock is going up !

Bad publicity is never GOOD

Bubstr
08-21-2016, 12:22 PM

Danica doesn't have to do much to get a mike shoved in her face and a picture of her car. That gives Go Daddy thousands of chances to get name recognition each season. When the fixation on Danica goes away, so will the sponsorship. Right now it's a good buy. Who heard of Go Daddy before Danica? The average person can't even give us on direct competitor to Go Daddy. Go Daddy don't fix her cars. The fee is a flat rate wrecks or not.

old fan
08-21-2016, 12:30 PM
bad publicity is never good maybe, maybe not also

old fan
08-21-2016, 12:47 PM
http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/video?vid=686768707959

Cardirt0
08-21-2016, 01:10 PM
http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/video?vid=686768707959

This one you may be right on, Move him and people will be mad, dont move him and people will be Mad..I have too say I dont know witch one is right....I would have like too see him won it.. But I like clean.. But a little bump would not have hurt... I am lost on this one...

old fan
08-21-2016, 01:20 PM
You have to know who to bump and who not to bump

Cardirt0
08-21-2016, 01:22 PM

Sounds like a Disco Dance LOL

old fan
08-21-2016, 01:26 PM
Sometimes it is and some of these bumps like bloomer was complaining about is mild alot of over agggressive driving this year locally

TS FAN
08-21-2016, 02:29 PM
Pierce won. You people that don't like it need to get over it. I have been around this sport for 65 years and I have never seen so much whining and crying about young drivers. So what, Scott didn't win, why in the world does this need to be dragged out. Are people this bored? The respect garbage is laughable. i mean real laughable.

Cardirt0
08-21-2016, 02:31 PM
Pierce won. You people that don't like it need to get over it. I have been around this sport for 65 years and I have never seen so much whining and crying about young drivers. So what, Scott didn't win, why in the world does this need to be dragged out. Are people this bored? The respect garbage is laughable. i mean real laughable.

Cause he wants to go to NASCAR thats why

TS FAN
08-21-2016, 02:33 PM
Boo on you Booby Price.

Are you new to this sport or something? Quit bellyaching about poor Bloomie and how mistreated he is. Good grief. Thread after thread. LOLOLOL

TS FAN
08-21-2016, 02:35 PM
Cause he wants to go to NASCAR thats why

I hope he gets there. Seems like a nice young man to me. So does Devin Moran.

old fan
08-21-2016, 02:44 PM
Noww i 've seen a face book teams crying about track conditions fancy thing was the vintage and 4 cyc class had no issues makes you want to go hmmm

Nasty55
08-21-2016, 02:57 PM
Brad Bad Boy... Harvick, Clean .... K Bush, Had too clean it up or was gone....Kyle Got Wife and Kid Cleaned it up Clean now......Edwards Mr nice Guy....1 bad 4 Clean .. NASCAR not happy with Brad If he dont Clean it up be Gone I bet money on it....

Dont fool yourself Gary on some of them names you posted my friend! Harvick yes he is a nice guy and very personable But would dump his Grandma if he thought he could get away with it! Kyle Busch still considered a BadBoy from his past and would put a fender to someone if he thought he was wronged and could get away with it! Brad Keseloski Just a plain excuse maker when he fuks up but he is fast and getting it done! Carl Edwards Nice guy but to nice needs to put a fender to someone because he gets used up to much which is why he will always be the modern day Dale Jarrett (Journyman) Racer! Good guys for the sport but just about done with their career Little E because of this concussion syndrum... Jimmy Johnson 40 yrs old and has nothing left to prove why risk getting hurt or worse! Smoke This is his last yr racing nascar going back to his roots Dirttrack Racing and promoting his tracks! Denny Hamlin just about done even though he isnt that old because of Back injuries.... Greg Biffle Age and cant hang with the new breed coming out plus i dont think he has eve really caught onto the new cars of today... Now these are all just my opinions of what i see happening in the not so far off future.... Nascar does need a badboybut Brad Keseloswki isnt the one they need so maybe Bobby Pierce would make a good fit in that catagory... he has the talent.... he has the charisma.... he definately isnt scared to throw a fender to someone veteran or young gun...He has the Bad attitude... He has that young good looks that all the lady fans are looking for as well so yeah he would make it if he had the right opportunity

Cardirt0
08-21-2016, 03:06 PM
Dont fool yourself Gary on some of them names you posted my friend! Harvick yes he is a nice guy and very personable But would dump his Grandma if he thought he could get away with it! Kyle Busch still considered a BadBoy from his past and would put a fender to someone if he thought he was wronged and could get away with it! Brad Keseloski Just a plain excuse maker when he fuks up but he is fast and getting it done! Carl Edwards Nice guy but to nice needs to put a fender to someone because he gets used up to much which is why he will always be the modern day Dale Jarrett (Journyman) Racer! Good guys for the sport but just about done with their career Little E because of this concussion syndrum... Jimmy Johnson 40 yrs old and has nothing left to prove why risk getting hurt or worse! Smoke This is his last yr racing nascar going back to his roots Dirttrack Racing and promoting his tracks! Denny Hamlin just about done even though he isnt that old because of Back injuries.... Greg Biffle Age and cant hang with the new breed coming out plus i dont think he has eve really caught onto the new cars of today... Now these are all just my opinions of what i see happening in the not so far off future.... Nascar does need a badboybut Brad Keseloswki isnt the one they need so maybe Bobby Pierce would make a good fit in that catagory... he has the talent.... he has the charisma.... he definately isnt scared to throw a fender to someone veteran or young gun...He has the Bad attitude... He has that young good looks that all the lady fans are looking for as well so yeah he would make it if he had the right opportunity

Yea but you have too get there First and his best change is too do it Clean.. Hes got 2 year or someone else will be in his ride....

old fan
08-21-2016, 03:29 PM
its all about the biggest sponsor a young driver brings nothing nothing less talent is not needed its sad but true

old fan
08-21-2016, 03:36 PM
plus bobby is a dirt racer from Ill there are guys that or in nascar that gor with less than 20 amature race under their belt but they were in the right market racing asphalt

Cardirt0
08-21-2016, 03:44 PM
plus bobby is a dirt racer from Ill there are guys that or in nascar that gor with less than 20 amature race under their belt but they were in the right market racing asphalt

He needs to find a ride in ASA

dirtdobber45
08-21-2016, 08:02 PM
Danica doesn't have to do much to get a mike shoved in her face and a picture of her car. That gives Go Daddy thousands of chances to get name recognition each season. When the fixation on Danica goes away, so will the sponsorship. Right now it's a good buy. Who heard of Go Daddy before Danica? The average person can't even give us on direct competitor to Go Daddy. Go Daddy don't fix her cars. The fee is a flat rate wrecks or not.Uuummmm she doesnt have go daddy on the car this year. They got tired of spending money on her non driving a$$. Lmao shows what you know...go be an ostrich lmao you dont know chit

dirtdobber45
08-21-2016, 08:06 PM
Obtw I did know what Gatorade was before it was on the car lol you yankees need to get out more lmao

dirtdobber45
08-21-2016, 08:11 PM
As I have said I dont give two chits about Bobby passing Scott Billy or those other cars its HOW he passed them.And how JD and Scott ran at the Gap was racing the Jimmy O deal was totally wrong..but..KARMA is one bada$$ biatch..get ready

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-21-2016, 08:36 PM
Dd45 you got more s!it than a christmas turkey!

If it was ur boy it would b ok.

If jd gave bloomer his tires before lucas race then bloomer could run the middle.

dirtdobber45
08-21-2016, 09:03 PM
Dd45 you got more s!it than a christmas turkey!Your fuller than an outhouseIf it was ur boy it would b ok.If jd gave bloomer his tires before lucas race then bloomer could run the middle.I said the JD and SCOTT deal was just racing for the hundredth time read the whole thread instead of a page duh...gave you more credit than the other dips on here...guess I was wrong lol jk...go catch up on your thread

old fan
08-21-2016, 09:23 PM
obtw i did know what gatorade was before it was on the car lol you yankees need to get out more lmaogo find some toasted raviloi and pork steaks PROVEL CHEESE ST LOUIS STYLE PIZZA GOOEY BUTTER CAKE and think about it

chupp n bloomer fan
08-21-2016, 11:30 PM
I could give two sh!ts less, over an done with. But I always love this line," there was barely any contact." And yes I watched the video. There was barely any contact because the guy being "passed" matted the brakes. Go back to your Bloomer and his fans are whiners etc BS. Just remember, when one of your guys boy toys gets what is coming to them, just shut the fuk up. Because it's all just racing, and anything goes.

And this thread starter is correct. Don't give me this back in the day BS either. Back in the day, you pulled these stunts. You got punched. It's why they happen now, very little if any repercussions. I'm just waiting till the shoe is on the other foot.;)

Problem with the people these days is they can't call an apple an apple, or an orange an orange. It's all based on wether they like whatever it is or not. Not simply right or wrong. If Bloomer pulled that move on Bobby, BS. If he pulled that lapper stunt at Volunteer, BS. I haven't seen any video of his so called Madden issues, but apparently they weren't too bad. Or this place woulda blown up with video and testimony of the incident. And if he did screw over Madden, he deserves payback. Carry on the hypocrisy.

skids
08-21-2016, 11:36 PM
Nothing wrong with moving a lap car after he's already been shown the "move over" flag several laps prior.

It's NOT a "move over" flag. It is merely to warn the back markers that the leaders are approaching. It warns them to hold their line. They are not required to "get out of the way". They simply should not change their line so the leaders can pass safely without any sudden change of lines.

I'll never understand why the leaders cant just pass them clean (if their soooo slow). If you get "picked" like JD was about to do, that's part of it. Sorry for your luck. No way should a leader be able to dump a lap car and retain his spot. If you can't pass a back marker clean you don't deserve the lead.

Why a different rule on "dumping" a car depending on what place they are in??? If you take a car out on purpose, you go to the tail.

Hell, if that's the case, why can't drivers just punt every car between them and the front? What's the difference?

Nasty55
08-21-2016, 11:48 PM
I said the JD and SCOTT deal was just racing for the hundredth time read the whole thread instead of a page duh...gave you more credit than the other dips on here...guess I was wrong lol jk...go catch up on your thread

Dd45 you got more s!it than a christmas turkey!

If it was ur boy it would b ok.

If jd gave bloomer his tires before lucas race then bloomer could run the middle.

You guys argue like a couple of little girls or something..... Who the fuk cares who outslid who or who knocked whos nose off..... Theres always another day at the track and favors can be repaid in many ways it doesnt necessarily have to be in the form of wrecking someone or rubbing them a little harder than you normally would!! Was Bobbys move the cleanest? No not by any means..... Was it the worst move? Nope not at all... And i wouldnt call it the Bloomer Line id call it Bobbys cashing that fukn check line!! now as far as the jd move ive not seen it yet so i cant speak on it but we ALL and i said ALL fukn know that JD is a very aggressive driver and will make a hole where theres not actually one so yeah he isnt scared to rough someone up either......With that being said dont you kids have school tomorrow? :D

Nasty55
08-21-2016, 11:53 PM
It's NOT a "move over" flag. It is merely to warn the back markers that the leaders are approaching. It warns them to hold their line. They are not required to "get out of the way". They simply should not change their line so the leaders can pass safely without any sudden change of lines.

I'll never understand why the leaders cant just pass them clean (if their soooo slow). If you get "picked" like JD was about to do, that's part of it. Sorry for your luck. No way should a leader be able to dump a lap car and retain his spot. If you can't pass a back marker clean you don't deserve the lead.

Why a different rule on "dumping" a car depending on what place they are in??? If you take a car out on purpose, you go to the tail.

Hell, if that's the case, why can't drivers just punt every car between them and the front? What's the difference?

Although its not a move over flag its a respect thing if and for them to move over and i agree with davis theres not a d@mn thing wrong with moving a car over thats holding up the leaders for several laps!! Take your blinders off and just have a look around at how things havent changed in that catagory in years Skids... Meaning the moving of a slower car....

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-21-2016, 11:58 PM
You guys argue like a couple of little girls or something..... Who the fuk cares who outslid who or who knocked whos nose off..... Theres always another day at the track and favors can be repaid in many ways it doesnt necessarily have to be in the form of wrecking someone or rubbing them a little harder than you normally would!! Was Bobbys move the cleanest? No not by any means..... Was it the worst move? Nope not at all... And i wouldnt call it the Bloomer Line id call it Bobbys cashing that fukn check line!! now as far as the jd move ive not seen it yet so i cant speak on it but we ALL and i said ALL fukn know that JD is a very aggressive driver and will make a hole where theres not actually one so yeah he isnt scared to rough someone up either......With that being said dont you kids have school tomorrow? :D

No school here.
You?

Nasty55
08-22-2016, 12:01 AM
No school here.
You?

No school here either... Although we do have a Wal-Mart right across the road from oour house where I watch similar things happen with the idiots out in the parking lot as i see happen on here as well...

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-22-2016, 05:42 AM
No school here either... Although we do have a Wal-Mart right across the road from oour house where I watch similar things happen with the idiots out in the parking lot as i see happen on here as well...

Ok well then its nothing new to you then. You prolly see alot being a walmart greeter. I see you are doing better as your back to your old self.

HEAVY DUTY
08-22-2016, 08:49 AM
Boo on you Booby Price.

I totally agree. Being an old racer, I remember drivers respecting each other moreso then they do now. Rubbing is racing. Playing chicken with racecars isn't. Young drivers make mistakes and older drivers usually let it go ( for awhile). The two drivers mentioned are awesome, but get caught up in the heat of the moment, and get in over their heads sometime. It makes for exciting racing, but it grates on the nerves of the guys that are lifting for them. Eventually, they will quit lifting, and equipment gets torn up. Then they will be called dirty, for taking up for themselves and not lifting. I always say, the steering wheel turns both ways.

Bubstr
08-22-2016, 09:01 AM

Your quite right about the hold your line flag. Most problems develop when lapped traffic decides to block. With the speed differences, it usually ends badly for one or both. That is why, they ask them to hold their line. The smart thing to do is let the leader by and resume racing for position. Your slower racing against someone, than running a fast line to catch the one in front of you.

That lapped car that Davenport Dumped didn't hold his line. He dropped to the middle that took away all the lines available. It happened in a spot that was hard to hit your brake. So who is at fault? JD for racing hard or the guy that didn't observe the lay over flag?

Barbecueboy
08-22-2016, 09:24 AM
go find some toasted raviloi and pork steaks PROVEL CHEESE ST LOUIS STYLE PIZZA GOOEY BUTTER CAKE and think about it

I ran across something called ooey gooey butter cakes at our local piggly wiggly......was one of the best dessert items I think I've ever eaten...

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-22-2016, 09:42 AM
Your quite right about the hold your line flag. Most problems develop when lapped traffic decides to block. With the speed differences, it usually ends badly for one or both. That is why, they ask them to hold their line. The smart thing to do is let the leader by and resume racing for position. Your slower racing against someone, than running a fast line to catch the one in front of you.

That lapped car that Davenport Dumped didn't hold his line. He dropped to the middle that took away all the lines available. It happened in a spot that was hard to hit your brake. So who is at fault? JD for racing hard or the guy that didn't observe the lay over flag?

I always thought it was a move over flag at least thats what it was called. It makes sence to hold your own line as leaders will hope you stay in same line and not mess them up.

Never thought of it that way.

ALLDIRT
08-22-2016, 09:42 AM

Let the bumpin begin . and when its your boy , dont come cryin . find a new
band wagon to jump on . its just a slam job , sorry slide job.

birky time
08-22-2016, 11:25 AM
did I hear some speedway is doing away with "slidejob" making a rule you cant do it

Highside Hustler25
08-22-2016, 12:29 PM

All good facts Nasty except for one. Nothing wrong with the Biff. It's the owner that hasn't caught on. Ole Jack has become an embarrassment to Ford.

nuff said
08-22-2016, 01:11 PM
Ask Keseloski wheter or not Edwards will put a fender on you.That ride he sent him on a couple of years ago toned Brad down a lot for awhile,it seems to be wearing off now.

Cardirt0
08-22-2016, 01:21 PM

You may be right BUT he has too get there FIRST.. And the Big teams want Clean.. Plus I think his Dad will get in the way.. Sometimes family hurts more then it helps..Bumping someone and Power sliding some are NOT the same thing...

Cardirt0
08-22-2016, 01:26 PM
Ask Keseloski wheter or not Edwards will put a fender on you.That ride he sent him on a couple of years ago toned Brad down a lot for awhile,it seems to be wearing off now.

Now he has the 18 mad at him Not good for him.. 18 WILL pay him back... I hope I have the TV on when it happens....

Kromulous
08-23-2016, 12:51 PM
Remember this thread when he gets parked in the wall, and hauled out in a Wagon.

TS FAN
08-23-2016, 02:46 PM
If Bloomer would have paid attention to the move over flag, then Bobby would not have had to school him.

ptown
08-23-2016, 03:15 PM
Remember this thread when he gets parked in the wall, and hauled out in a Wagon.

I'd pay to see that.

old fan
08-23-2016, 03:24 PM
If Bloomer would have paid attention to the move over flag, then Bobby would not have had to school him.I love it!!!!

Cardirt0
08-23-2016, 03:31 PM
I'd pay to see that.

So would I I I I I

old fan
08-23-2016, 03:53 PM
Been there done that

TS FAN
08-23-2016, 04:06 PM
Now he has the 18 mad at him Not good for him.. 18 WILL pay him back... I hope I have the TV on when it happens....

Actually, there is nothing new going on with the 2 and 18. I am a fan of both BTW. Great drivers and interesting personalities and this sport is going to need those personalities. AS far as payback? NOPE.
As far as continuing to diss each other? Yep. These two have been on each others case for years, but neither of them will waste time with each other unless one gets in the others way. I also like Edwards, but he was a big baby concerning Brad. you block a rookie that is coming for his first checker flag and you get what you ask for. That win put a very talented driver in an underfunded car on the map.

Cardirt0
08-23-2016, 04:16 PM
Actually, there is nothing new going on with the 2 and 18. I am a fan of both BTW. Great drivers and interesting personalities and this sport is going to need those personalities. AS far as payback? NOPE.
As far as continuing to diss each other? Yep. These two have been on each others case for years, but neither of them will waste time with each other unless one gets in the others way. I also like Edwards, but he was a big baby concerning Brad. you block a rookie that is coming for his first checker flag and you get what you ask for. That win put a very talented driver in an underfunded car on the map.

18 can drive, BUT he did not fit in a Hendrick racing .. I think his move to a new team was a good one for him and Hendrick..Brad Is a big Cry baby Crash you and go hide...Edwards I am out too the bank on him .. Dont think 18 will go looking for him, but IF the time comes and hes in the way wOOOPs .. When he gets out of Car He will say ,.. I owed him that one....

Cardirt0
08-23-2016, 04:22 PM
There is only one crash that someone crashed someone in too wall and meant it,..... 20 in too the 22 in to the wall ... I jumped up and down and went nuts.... LOL Other then that 1 I like Clean driving....

TS FAN
08-23-2016, 09:05 PM
18 can drive, BUT he did not fit in a Hendrick racing .. I think his move to a new team was a good one for him and Hendrick..Brad Is a big Cry baby Crash you and go hide...Edwards I am out too the bank on him .. Dont think 18 will go looking for him, but IF the time comes and hes in the way wOOOPs .. When he gets out of Car He will say ,.. I owed him that one....

I think Brad gets a little bit of a bad rap. He is no angel, but he steps up and calls himself out when he messes up. He just has an image that makes him look worse than he is. I like him. I like guys like him. I know that seems weird, but he earned his way. The kid wheel a car too. You are right, the next two those two tangle, one will say they owe the other. LOL
Kyle and Brad really impress me faults and all. Of course I am a huge Stewart fan, but for more personal reasons. What does this say about me? YIKES!!!!!!!

One other thing, all these guys give back to the sport. They own teams and give youngsters a chance. That counts a lot in my book. Of course Stewarts owns tracks, teams and is the kind of racer I grew up with many years ago.

old fan
08-23-2016, 09:09 PM
Let the bumpin begin . and when its your boy , dont come cryin . find a new band wagon to jump on . its just a slam job , sorry slide job. yep no crying allowed

CIRF
08-23-2016, 09:44 PM
There is a guy in Cup racing that nobody talks much about when the conversation gets around to who's dirty and who ain't and who's got "faults" and who ain't. This guy has twice as many championships as anyone driving today and he won them without intentionally wreckin' people, without being an a$$hole and is a model citizen on and off the racetrack.

Those kinds of guys don't inspire much back and forth about who's an a$$hole and who ain't, and who's gonna' wreck who if they get the chance. Personally, I like those kind of guys cause I don't have to cast a blind eye to their "faults" because they have very few and the ones they do have are minor and inconsequential.

old fan
08-23-2016, 09:48 PM
I don't care as long as they get the job done and don't cry about it

HoosierDirtFan
08-23-2016, 10:05 PM

I been to a bunch or sprint car and midget races over the years and I know a bunch of others that have as well. Kokomo isn't that far from my house same distance from my house to Fairbury (120 miles)! I know a clean slide job when I see one. I like both drivers and both are very good. But this isn't the 1st time a driver may have taken exception to the way he got the position with many laps to go. No need to put a fender or panel on some one if you are that much faster find away around the driver no matter who you are. Bobby is a great driver but if he keeps it up paybacks a comin' eventually. I know a few that owe him one.

old fan
08-24-2016, 06:09 AM
yeah its called racing , time to move to a different subject

hipower17
08-25-2016, 07:37 AM
(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) right these men are racing for a living don't u think anyone of these other drivers wouldn't do the same.

old fan
08-25-2016, 07:46 AM
I been to a bunch or sprint car and midget races over the years and I know a bunch of others that have as well. Kokomo isn't that far from my house same distance from my house to Fairbury (120 miles)! I know a clean slide job when I see one. I like both drivers and both are very good. But this isn't the 1st time a driver may have taken exception to the way he got the position with many laps to go. No need to put a fender or panel on some one if you are that much faster find away around the driver no matter who you are. Bobby is a great driver but if he keeps it up paybacks a comin' eventually. I know a few that owe him one.schmitt happens some times the slide job works some times its questionable and some time its a screw up v, do you think he intended on hitting the other driver hardly he was going for the win

Clayton_Wetter
08-25-2016, 06:10 PM
yeah its called racing , time to move to a different subject

Okay, next subject. Are you going back to the mental ward again as rumored? :)

pierceFAN
08-25-2016, 07:28 PM
In my opinion...right or wrong...a dirt late model slider is the equivalent of the NASCAR bump and run...even though it's different the principal is kinda the same...you d!ck the guy your passing

Cardirt0
08-25-2016, 07:34 PM
In my opinion...right or wrong...a dirt late model slider is the equivalent of the NASCAR bump and run...even though it's different the principal is kinda the same...you d!ck the guy your passing

Well when he gets D!cked back lets see if he gets Mad....In stead of Its ok for me too do it But Not you...

old fan
08-25-2016, 07:35 PM
Okay, next subject. Are you going back to the mental ward again as rumored? :) I visit the mental ward everytime I get on 4m

Cardirt0
08-25-2016, 07:37 PM
I visit the mental ward everytime I get on 4m

There is some on here that wish you stay Home....LOL

old fan
08-25-2016, 07:46 PM
but I like visiting you nut cases

pierceFAN
08-25-2016, 08:03 PM
Well when he gets D!cked back lets see if he gets Mad....In stead of Its ok for me too do it But Not you...

I'm sure he'll get mad...nobody likes it...but it's part of it..bloomquist was beat he should have lifted...he didn't...he held his ground....Moyer same thing except he doesn't have the ego ol snorty does and Moyer lifted when he got slid..makes me think Moyer is smarter

old fan
08-25-2016, 08:06 PM
Moyer smarter nah couldn't be