PDA

View Full Version : While it's on my mind

Centeroff
08-25-2016, 01:28 AM
I just watched Super(door slam)man cream Erb again at Fairbury. That was prob the dirtiest pass I ever seen the more I think about it. I mean seriously, Erb ran that man clean, I mean side by side and never moved up not one time for probably 40 plus laps and JD drove straight into the mans door going into 3 on the 99th lap. Everybody complained about Pierce on Zero at Florence but let me tell you that pass was clean compared to what JD pulled. I'm it done yet, ohh no... That dirty move led me to investigate the matter further. So her it is almost 2:30 am and I counted 7 door slams that without JD throwing at one point in the race his "amazing" (roll my eyes and a hand job sign language sign) would have been nothing more than an average Bloomquist season. I've seen those soft azz Rumleys in the pits and it leads me to only wonder why another team hasn't went over there and stomped those cats out?!! The old school drivers and crews,,,, let me just say would have defiantly had some jack handles and tire irons down in victory lane. You JD fans are gonna have a ball with this one but truth is truth. I remember as a kid if you didn't see a fight at the track on Friday and Saturday night, it was a bad night lol DING DING haters have at me

pierceFAN
08-25-2016, 06:42 AM
I just watched Super(door slam)man cream Erb again at Fairbury. That was prob the dirtiest pass I ever seen the more I think about it. I mean seriously, Erb ran that man clean, I mean side by side and never moved up not one time for probably 40 plus laps and JD drove straight into the mans door going into 3 on the 99th lap. Everybody complained about Pierce on Zero at Florence but let me tell you that pass was clean compared to what JD pulled. I'm it done yet, ohh no... That dirty move led me to investigate the matter further. So her it is almost 2:30 am and I counted 7 door slams that without JD throwing at one point in the race his "amazing" (roll my eyes and a hand job sign language sign) would have been nothing more than an average Bloomquist season. I've seen those soft azz Rumleys in the pits and it leads me to only wonder why another team hasn't went over there and stomped those cats out?!! The old school drivers and crews,,,, let me just say would have defiantly had some jack handles and tire irons down in victory lane. You JD fans are gonna have a ball with this one but truth is truth. I remember as a kid if you didn't see a fight at the track on Friday and Saturday night, it was a bad night lol DING DING haters have at me

Get over it! Geeeesh how long ago was it? It's gone and past...all you want to do is stir sh!t up like you do....it's dirt racing not balet....next your gonna want the back markers to get a participation trophy...do you even go to the races? My hunch is you just sit behind your monitor going through each thread trying to find something you can stir up and when your done with that you start threads about old news...why don't you get out to the track and enjoy yourself..you can boo JD and Bobby all you want

DEKconsulting
08-25-2016, 06:53 AM
These r the people and the reason late models on a weekly show r hurting because idiots like this go to the races to c wrecks and fights not good hard racing. "HE DIDNT BUMP YA HE DIDNT HIT HE RUBBED U SON AND RUBBIN SON IS RACING" HARRY HOGGE get over it

old fan
08-25-2016, 06:54 AM
great post pierce fan and guess what center off JD will be at the world and bloomer won't

Finnfan
08-25-2016, 06:57 AM

Maybe cut back on the caffeine a little...

Barbecueboy
08-25-2016, 07:37 AM

Dirtiest pass ever???? I guess you missed the racing at winter freeze a couple years ago?

old fan
08-25-2016, 07:41 AM
he doesn't get out much ,bloomer can do no wrong lol and everyone else is a peone

W2Racing09
08-25-2016, 07:45 AM
Dirtiest pass ever???? I guess you missed the racing at winter freeze a couple years ago?

I certainly don't think either of those passes would make the list of top 10 dirtiest passes of 2015... let alone ever.

Thanks,
Jeff.

old fan
08-25-2016, 07:48 AM
its 2016 ooooppps

JinxNC
08-25-2016, 08:00 AM
Has got to be the DUMBEST dam thread of late on this forum. But then again, when you consider the source, it kinda goes hand in hand.

Barbecueboy
08-25-2016, 08:17 AM
I certainly don't think either of those passes would make the list of top 10 dirtiest passes of 2015... let alone ever.

Thanks,
Jeff.

Considering the source........I certainly wouldn't expect you to.

Maybe the attempted pass at friendship would crack the top ten?

fastford
08-25-2016, 08:31 AM
sounds like some one needs some anger management classes, any one want to start a fund????

W2Racing09
08-25-2016, 08:37 AM

That one might!

Thanks,
Jeff.

bleedblue55
08-25-2016, 08:38 AM

Winter Freeze, Friendship, seems to be a little bias showing thru

jeffreymo
08-25-2016, 08:52 AM
My hunch is you just sit behind your monitor going through each thread trying to find something you can stir up and when your done with that you start threads about old news...

Unfortunately, this seems to be par for the course on 4M these days. Sadly, Centeroff is not the only one that does it...

JinxNC
08-25-2016, 09:05 AM
Hey jerkinoff.... Scott just called and asked you to shut up. Said you were making him look bad. And he wanted to be the one to do that all on his own.

racingfool32
08-25-2016, 09:08 AM

I was at this race as I'm sure you wasn't. They did have a good race going till the last 10 laps when Erb started pinching him in the back straight wall. If Erb had ran the line he ran all race Superman would have drove by him on lap 90.

pierceFAN
08-25-2016, 09:14 AM
I was at this race as I'm sure you wasn't. They did have a good race going till the last 10 laps when Erb started pinching him in the back straight wall. If Erb had ran the line he ran all race Superman would have drove by him on lap 90.

Most people in the stands can't see when Erb pinches people off...he does it all the time...

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-25-2016, 10:17 AM

Are you happy now.
You must have to much time on your hands as you got them all fired up.
You must love setting back w your bobble head ZERO and preforming your duties.

rickybrown1952
08-25-2016, 10:56 AM
Most people in the stands can't see when Erb pinches people off...he does it all the time...That's part of racing just like rubbing is racing

pierceFAN
08-25-2016, 11:57 AM
That's part of racing just like rubbing is racing

Your right...just replying to his comment.

rickybrown1952
08-25-2016, 12:21 PM
I just don't get it sounds as though their is a bunch a sissies out there cmon it's dirt racing like one guy posted on here oh don't touch my pretty wrap

Barbecueboy
08-25-2016, 02:13 PM
That one might!

Thanks,
Jeff.

Thanks for making me chuckle today Jeff..........good stuff.

Bubstr
08-25-2016, 02:14 PM
That's part of racing just like rubbing is racing

Yes, pinching them off in the strait isn't illegal, just a practice that leads to door slams or dive bomb sliders, that aren't illegal either. To diamond off a corner is just about the same as pinching, only done in the corner to the guy that slides or runs the low line. Any time you run a wide car, it makes you fair game and easier to slam or dump. The game isn't played with the same rules in the stands as on the track. How many times do you pinch some one off, before they wad up your left rear quarter while turning left or door slam you in the corner?

rickybrown1952
08-25-2016, 02:52 PM
Oh well imo

Centeroff
08-25-2016, 03:45 PM
Lmao, a littl crown royal, a fire pit and a promise. First time I checked my trap all day but I found the names in the trap that I told an old 4m buddy of mine would be there. Piercefan, oldfan, Jinxnc, sliding sideways. These guys just can't help themselves. Ok fellas, I'm gonna release the pesky little rascals and maybe bait the trap again another day. Hope you all enjoyed. I would love to check the IQ levels of some of these guys. They know I'm fukn with them and they still bite. JD works great but next time I might put a little peanut butter and Bobby Pierce in the trap.

pierceFAN
08-25-2016, 03:58 PM
Lmao, a littl crown royal, a fire pit and a promise. First time I checked my trap all day but I found the names in the trap that I told an old 4m buddy of mine would be there. Piercefan, oldfan, Jinxnc, sliding sideways. These guys just can't help themselves. Ok fellas, I'm gonna release the pesky little rascals and maybe bait the trap again another day. Hope you all enjoyed. I would love to check the IQ levels of some of these guys. They know I'm fukn with them and they still bite. JD works great but next time I might put a little peanut butter and Bobby Pierce in the trap.

No....all you did was reaffirm the fact that you are an immature uneducated race troll....enjoy your pathetic life😊

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-25-2016, 04:02 PM

Next time you open the crown bottle pour some in the palm of your hand and get ur date drunk!

a25rjr
08-25-2016, 04:45 PM
Next time you open the crown bottle pour some in the palm of your hand and get ur date drunk!

......said the goat molester....I mean "milker"! :)

Centeroff
08-25-2016, 05:14 PM
Pierce Fan, you look up to a kid half your age.. How smart can you be? You will get on here and fight tooth and nail for a 19 year old kid, smh.. Man crush maybe?? Or should I say boy crush? Didn't you parents teach you to respect your elders? Get a Bloomquist shirt. And for "Likes when the slide it in HIM sideways" goats can't drink my man so what's your excuse? I'm gonna be at prp, Tyler, and Pitt. Look me up... We can have some crown and make jokes about you two! Lol

Clayton_Wetter
08-25-2016, 05:23 PM

That was very low down and dirty. Enough to say that that guy is on my dirt bag list!! :)

Clayton_Wetter
08-25-2016, 05:27 PM
Are you happy now.
You must have to much time on your hands as you got them all fired up.
You must love setting back w your bobble head ZERO and preforming your duties.

Please change your SIGNATURE to:

If you AIN'T running over people, you AIN'T winning!!! :)

Clayton_Wetter
08-25-2016, 05:31 PM
These r the people and the reason late models on a weekly show r hurting because idiots like this go to the races to c wrecks and fights not good hard racing. "HE DIDNT BUMP YA HE DIDNT HIT HE RUBBED U SON AND RUBBIN SON IS RACING" HARRY HOGGE get over it

http://r1.officer.com/files/base/OFCR/image/2015/10/16x9/640x360/bangheadhere.5627ab740d71e.jpg

Centeroff
08-25-2016, 05:38 PM
Clayton these guys are more predictable than A woman's period. All you have to do is put a little JD or 32Pierce on the hook and these dudes are coming. I've said it before.. We need to drug test or you have to have an IQ over 43 to post on this board. Clearly, sideways and Pierce fan cant do either. Maybe, were wrong? I guess the way to earn respect of other drivers is to run their azz over? I know it earns respect from the uneducated rednecks but drivers and crews frown on rough driving!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-25-2016, 05:42 PM
Pierce Fan, you look up to a kid half your age.. How smart can you be? You will get on here and fight tooth and nail for a 19 year old kid, smh.. Man crush maybe?? Or should I say boy crush? Didn't you parents teach you to respect your elders? Get a Bloomquist shirt. And for "Likes when the slide it in HIM sideways" goats can't drink my man so what's your excuse? I'm gonna be at prp, Tyler, and Pitt. Look me up... We can have some crown and make jokes about you two! Lol

The joke is in your hand when you use the rest room!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-25-2016, 05:44 PM
Clayton these guys are more predictable than A woman's period. All you have to do is put a little JD or 32Pierce on the hook and these dudes are coming. I've said it before.. We need to drug test or you have to have an IQ over 43 to post on this board. Clearly, sideways and Pierce fan cant do either. Maybe, were wrong? I guess the way to earn respect of other drivers is to run their azz over? I know it earns respect from the uneducated rednecks but drivers and crews frown on rough driving!

Look no farther than your OWN driver

Clayton_Wetter
08-25-2016, 05:49 PM
The joke is in my hand when I use the rest room!

There I fixed your post for you!!! hahahahhahahahahaaaaa

dirtdobber45
08-25-2016, 06:01 PM
there i fixed your post for you!!! Hahahahhahahahahaaaaalmfao lmfao!!!!

dirtdobber45
08-25-2016, 06:02 PM
......said the goat molester....I mean "milker"! :)Thought it was a bull he loves to milk???

dirtdobber45
08-25-2016, 06:06 PM
Next time you open the crown bottle pour some in the palm of your hand and get ur date drunk!Bet you go through a fifth a day lmao

JinxNC
08-25-2016, 06:23 PM
And POS like yourself jack off.... sorry, centeroff is why actual people INVOLVED with the sport have nothing but disdain when it comes to this forum. You are a chode. Born a chode. And by your continued nescient comments I would predict you will eventually die a chode. You attend MAYBE, 5 races a year, buy the latest ZERO shirt and come on this forum making your ignorant self out to be either an expert on all things racing or the MORE LIKELY scenario just being the obvious troll you are. Why bother there big guy? You claim to be a military man. And being one myself, I fell under the code of Honor, Courage, and Commitment..... I only see one of these qualities that you possess on this board. You are only committed to spewing sewage and idiocy via a keyboard or smart phone. There is ZERO (fitting) HONOR or COURAGE in that.

Now before you and your tool strokers jump in with all your lil comments and dumb a$$ rhetoric, just think about the joy you could find actually getting out and going to a race. Not just when the 3 ring circus Lucas show comes to town so you can pole vault on ole Bloomy, but maybe a local show.... Get involved with a race team, a series, or the actual people you like to come on here and spout off about.... I guarantee it would change your perspective.

Centeroff
08-25-2016, 07:09 PM
Jinx, that all you got? Hibbidy hooblah! Speak English my man. I hit the urban dictionary for the word Chode and I found nothing. I actually don't own any Zero shirts my man but I can promise you I have eyes and I can read the record books and see who has won more money and big races than any other man who has attempted this sport and if you try to argue that fact you must be this CHODE you speak of lol. I actually kind of like the looks of the new ZERO shirt but those cheap azz shirts have that plastic paint all over them and it's really uncomfortable to wear so I will stick with my soft all cotton black shirt if that's ok with you. Your mad because I stated a fact of 6 plowing over the 28 on the last turn of the last lap to win? Mind your business all mighty CHODE God! You will make it a lot further in life when you do so. you have a lot of hostility in your heart. Walk slow, drink plenty of cold water and you will always stay cool. One last thing, it is really an honor to be born into the CHODE fraternity. I mean I'm 35 years old and I didn't even know I was in the club until today. Lmao this idiot has no clue who I am and he wants to tell me where I do or don't go. Idiot has no clue I traveled with a full time team for several years. Didn't do too much but hot dog.. I was there!!

old fan
08-25-2016, 07:13 PM
and your eyes are brown wow you traveled what did you do clean windshields

old fan
08-25-2016, 07:16 PM
hey centeroff do yo have a bloomy shirt my car needs a oil change and I use only the finest rags

a25rjr
08-25-2016, 07:40 PM
I thought 4m was the "most opinionated racing board in the universe". I guess that means to some of you, only when you agree!

Life becomes a lot easier if you agree to disagree!

Centeroff
08-25-2016, 07:51 PM
They always sent me through the pits looking for a muffler bearing. Still to this day I havnt found one lol.. Nah mostly Beiotch work. Breaking down tires, plugging in the battery charger, putting the car on jack stands, washed the car many weeks, and yes getting the mud off the front of the car was my job.

old fan
08-25-2016, 07:57 PM
oh something a lil kid could do

Clayton_Wetter
08-25-2016, 08:20 PM
oh something a lil kid could do

https://media3.giphy.com/media/aSTJbOerwCKqc/200_s.gif

Litey on the loose and at large!!!

Centeroff
08-25-2016, 08:34 PM
Old fan the more you post the more I feel like I'm talking to an inbred 9 year old. I could have lied and said I tune the engines, build shocks, basically I made all the call for a former Carolina clash series champion. Lol like it or not.. I did Beiotch work but I got paid, got in the track free, ate free, and traveled in a million dollar hauler which is used today by a top 5 in Lucas oil series team. Hmmm? Who did I help out? That's all the hints you get old retard fan

old fan
08-25-2016, 10:04 PM
Ask me if i care

Centeroff
08-25-2016, 10:14 PM
Trust me old fan. You always care. You always care about what everybody else but yourself is doing. If you didn't care. You would stay off my post but you can't. You have an obsession with my opinion and knowledge of the sport. You also love stirring the pot in which I cook. Prove you don't care and do not reply to anything I post. Make me a believer old fan. If you stay off my post, I will change my opinion of you completely. I will seriously question myself every single time you make me think you were created by close line breeding within your family. At this very moment I would swear you are off a drunken brother/sister mating that took place somewhere in the mountains of eastern Kentucky. Show me you don't care!

old fan
08-25-2016, 10:26 PM
Ask me if i care

Centeroff
08-25-2016, 10:27 PM
And in less than 5 minutes he posted.. Lol my man

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-25-2016, 10:32 PM
Trust me old fan. You always care. You always care about what everybody else but yourself is doing. If you didn't care. You would stay off my post but you can't. You have an obsession with my opinion and knowledge of the sport. You also love stirring the pot in which I cook. Prove you don't care and do not reply to anything I post. Make me a believer old fan. If you stay off my post, I will change my opinion of you completely. I will seriously question myself every single time you make me think you were created by close line breeding within your family. At this very moment I would swear you are off a drunken brother/sister mating that took place somewhere in the mountains of eastern Kentucky. Show me you don't care!

Answer his question thats all you have to do but no balls jackoff wont answer him. True colors right there

old fan
08-25-2016, 10:48 PM
Yep the ball less wonder

Centeroff
08-25-2016, 11:00 PM
I didn't see a question, I seen an expression. I was always taught to never let the people beneath you drag you down to their level because then you are just as stupid as them. Sliding sideways I'll leave the jacking off to you and the goats 😍🐐🐐!! Don't drag me into your little farm animal fetish. Sick man!

Krooser
08-26-2016, 12:28 PM
You know a couple mirrors would eliminate SOME of these stupid moves...

Clayton_Wetter
08-26-2016, 03:24 PM
Ask me if i care

You better care!!! hahahahahahahaaa

a25rjr
08-26-2016, 06:16 PM
You know a couple mirrors would eliminate SOME of these stupid moves...

yep.....Ive been thinking the same thing!

Nasty55
08-26-2016, 06:28 PM
Jinx, that all you got? Hibbidy hooblah! Speak English my man. I hit the urban dictionary for the word Chode and I found nothing. I actually don't own any Zero shirts my man but I can promise you I have eyes and I can read the record books and see who has won more money and big races than any other man who has attempted this sport and if you try to argue that fact you must be this CHODE you speak of lol. I actually kind of like the looks of the new ZERO shirt but those cheap azz shirts have that plastic paint all over them and it's really uncomfortable to wear so I will stick with my soft all cotton black shirt if that's ok with you. Your mad because I stated a fact of 6 plowing over the 28 on the last turn of the last lap to win? Mind your business all mighty CHODE God! You will make it a lot further in life when you do so. you have a lot of hostility in your heart. Walk slow, drink plenty of cold water and you will always stay cool. One last thing, it is really an honor to be born into the CHODE fraternity. I mean I'm 35 years old and I didn't even know I was in the club until today. Lmao this idiot has no clue who I am and he wants to tell me where I do or don't go. Idiot has no clue I traveled with a full time team for several years. Didn't do too much but hot dog.. I was there!!

Urban Dictionary Defines A Chode As: Chode
A P3nis wider than it is long
My boyfriend wanted a hand-job but i couldn't get a good grip because he had a chode.
by kooli December 09, 2002

So in other words he means you are a Richard Cranium!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-26-2016, 06:40 PM
Urban Dictionary Defines A Chode As: Chode
A P3nis wider than it is long
My boyfriend wanted a hand-job but i couldn't get a good grip because he had a chode.
by kooli December 09, 2002

So in other words he means you are a Richard Cranium!

Roflmao thanks for defining that nasty

Nasty55
08-26-2016, 08:36 PM
Roflmao thanks for defining that nasty

No problem Buddy anytime lol.... Urban dictionary comes in handy now and again lol...