PDA

View Full Version : Devin Moran

chupp n bloomer fan
08-25-2016, 02:52 PM
The tribute he did for Bryan Clausen on his hood is dam good. Props to Devin, was a fan of his Dad's, and this just makes me like him more.

It's on DoD. Under the Dillow Memorial pics.

george w
08-25-2016, 04:14 PM
Agreed!!!!

mgreene5252
08-25-2016, 04:39 PM
I second that

waaac77
08-25-2016, 04:40 PM
Kid is a class act all around and fun to watch. He will have a lot of success in racing just like his old man

edavis71
08-26-2016, 09:52 AM
Kid is a class act all around and fun to watch. He will have a lot of success in racing just like his old man

I will second everything in this post!!!

BIGSTEVE00
08-26-2016, 11:23 AM
Devin is a real class act. He did the same when Charlie Floyd Passed away running a 99F at Atomic and ParkedIt in victory lane. I'm becoming a big fan of the kid. He is a lot smoother of a driver than his dad was.

Snake X3
08-26-2016, 12:24 PM
Agreed. Unfortunately it usually takes a tragedy for people to come together. As much as we all fuss and fight we're still brothers. Glad to see Devin showing the love and respect for his fellow dirt drivers.

smith19
08-26-2016, 11:59 PM
awes0me tribute...now park it!!!!!!

Centeroff
08-27-2016, 12:10 AM
In time I truly believe Devin will be the face of DLM racing. He is so smooth and he really searches the track for speed. When the zero decides to call it quits Moran will be at the top of my list as a possible replacement. As far as the young guns rank in my book id pick Devin over Pierce most nights and especially on those long 100 lappers on a slick track where you have to be smooth. I don't think he has the raw speed as Pierce but the kid races a lot cleaner than Bobby does. Those 2 will be the face of the sport if Bobby doesn't go full time NASCAR

D. Tidrow
08-27-2016, 02:09 AM
In time I truly believe Devin will be the face of DLM racing. He is so smooth and he really searches the track for speed. When the zero decides to call it quits Moran will be at the top of my list as a possible replacement. As far as the young guns rank in my book id pick Devin over Pierce most nights and especially on those long 100 lappers on a slick track where you have to be smooth. I don't think he has the raw speed as Pierce but the kid races a lot cleaner than Bobby does. Those 2 will be the face of the sport if Bobby doesn't go full time NASCARI hope you are right, his dad was my favorite late model driver. All time favorite goes to jack Hewitt

Nasty55
08-27-2016, 03:18 AM
Devin Moran is a class act and as smooth of racer as they come! that kid can flat out get it!I hope he caan get the backing/Sponsorship to go national tour racing sometime soon because he has the raw talent to do so!

flash49
08-27-2016, 11:30 AM
I haven't seen Devin race much this year, really looking forward to seeing him at the Red Miley Memorial tonight at PPMS.