PDA

View Full Version : Bloomer

Centeroff
08-26-2016, 09:37 PM
He is gonna have to have his fare share of blown motors and flats to lose the championship this year. Wow, what's that 12 wins or so? I'm sure he has another quarter million worth of checks coming his way before the season ends. Congrats to the 2016 Lucas oil champion.. The dirt track dominator.. Scott Bloomquist!!!

wfo2007
08-26-2016, 09:55 PM
He is gonna have to have his fare share of blown motors and flats to lose the championship this year. Wow, what's that 12 wins or so? I'm sure he has another quarter million worth of checks coming his way before the season ends. Congrats to the 2016 Lucas oil champion.. The dirt track dominator.. Scott Bloomquist!!!

Couldn't agree more but don't forget the 40k he is going to pick up at the mod race in a couple weeks. You either love him or hate him and the haters are just jealous.

Centeroff
08-26-2016, 10:21 PM
The JD's only hope aka the cushion didn't form for him tonight. Am I the only one that notices that my saying is spot on? When the track slicks up and the cushion doesn't form JD usually isn't a factor! That is spot on. Sad but true, thank god the cushion didn't form because my boy Bloomer sure as chit ain't gonna get up there on it. Tonight was a good night. Led from bell to wire, JD wasn't a factor and we don't have to hear from the Bloomer haters yet. The words cheater and cocaine will be seen very soon. Those guys are gonna have to stop crying first

Finnfan
08-26-2016, 10:38 PM
Have to give it to Bloomquist, he was absolutely dominant tonight and not much else could be said. He could pass lap cars anywhere he wanted, and would pull away from everyone on restarts. Many drivers that run good at Ponderosa were there (Marlar, Madden, O'Neal, Linville, etc...), but Bloomer was in a class by himself tonight. He has to be the odds-on favorite at Lawrenceburg tomorrow.

Essex said it was Davenport's first trip to the Pond, and he smacked the wall pretty hard with his right rear on his second qualifying lap and it seemed like he never got the handle back on his machine. Owens looked good until bad luck bit him again with the flat tire.

Centeroff
08-26-2016, 10:39 PM
The gutsiest move I seen all night was the 16 of Justin Ratliff loaned his car to Jason Jameson. Havnt seen the race yet but I could only imagine what the drivers who raced around the 16 car felt like after the race when they found out Jameson was the driver lol. I'm assuming the car is in one piece but I truly wonder how? When Juan Pablo Montoya hit the Jet dryer at Daytona u woulda bet big money it was Jameson in the car. If every national series had a SWARPER of the year award Jameson would win 100% of the fan and driver votes. Justin Ratliff you have the nerve of a wing suit rider. You my friend deserve a cold dos Equis

Centeroff
08-26-2016, 10:43 PM
Fin fan you my friend are a loyal member of the calling a spade a spade klan. You guys should pay attention to Finnfan because the man keeps it 100. Your a good man my friend

old fan
08-27-2016, 12:32 AM
Couldn't agree more but don't forget the 40k he is going to pick up at the mod race in a couple weeks. You either love him or hate him and the haters are just jealous. that mod race will not be a cake walk

chupp n bloomer fan
08-27-2016, 12:37 AM
Couldn't agree more but don't forget the 40k he is going to pick up at the mod race in a couple weeks. You either love him or hate him and the haters are just jealous.You realize the top mod guys in the country will be there? Does he have a chance, sure, but dam, there's going to be dam good drivers there.

D. Tidrow
08-27-2016, 01:48 AM
You realize the top mod guys in the country will be there? Does he have a chance, sure, but dam, there's going to be dam good drivers there.I agree there is a lot of competition in the modified ranks. I think in the modified division there is a lot more top teams than in late model racing especially on both sides of the map. That's something that can't be said for late model racing. Late model racing is more Midwest and southern. That's one thing I like about the modifieds, there is a lot of guys that can win on any given night. Late models, I think we can all name the top guys at any show. Modifieds if they had a real top show like the world 100 with the Midwest guys and the southern guys with the southwest guys would be awesome. Car counts would be like the old world 100s. I would pay to see it.

D. Tidrow
08-27-2016, 01:53 AM
You realize the top mod guys in the country will be there? Does he have a chance, sure, but dam, there's going to be dam good drivers there.Oh by the way I love when I read the headlines Bloomquist dominates. Kind of leaves all the bullsh1t out.

MI Dirt Fan
08-27-2016, 02:30 AM
He's lost one motor BUT I heard the car actually fell off the lift that night before hot laps I believe and the wheels weren't tight and was missing some shocks and all it was was a broken oil line went unnoticed before he went out to hotlap. Don't know if that was true or not just what I read.

Nasty55
08-27-2016, 03:14 AM
Bloomquist isnt going to win sh!t in that mod race to be honest! He's got guy's like Jason Hughes Cade Dillard Ryan Gustin Zack Vanderbeek Jesse Soble etc etc etc... that race that series upon other big names so him and owens have their hands full thats what i have to say about it all....

D. Tidrow
08-27-2016, 03:38 AM
Bloomquist isnt going to win sh!t in that mod race to be honest! He's got guy's like Jason Hughes Cade Dillard Ryan Gustin Zack Vanderbeek Jesse Soble etc etc etc... that race that series upon other big names so him and owens have their hands full thats what i have to say about it all....I said mods are ultra competitive but let's not forget about the all-tel 100. He did school them once.

kazual
08-27-2016, 06:31 AM
He did win the All Tel. But the state of mod racing is greatly advanced from that time. He certainly is capable as are a lot of others.

Kromulous
08-27-2016, 11:50 AM
Shakes head, lol, 4m the home of the chicken witted race fans...

It will take 2 "good" mod drivers to beat Bloomquist.

oldfart50
08-27-2016, 12:29 PM
All you Bloomer fans here should really try and get girlfriends. All this man juice you keep spreading mouth to mouth to each other just cant be healthy and you are way to happy about it.

dirtdobber45
08-27-2016, 01:04 PM
All you Bloomer fans here should really try and get girlfriends. All this man juice you keep spreading mouth to mouth to each other just cant be healthy and you are way to happy about it.Im a Bloomquist fan. Got a wife and kids so that proves you wrong AGAIN dipsh!t. As I have said many many times Hes the best there is and ever will be. If it wasnt for Scott dlm wouldnt be where they are today. Like it or not

President Clinton
08-27-2016, 02:27 PM
Im a Bloomquist fan. Got a wife and kids so that proves you wrong AGAIN dipsh!t. As I have said many many times Hes the best there is and ever will be. If it wasnt for Scott dlm wouldnt be where they are today. Like it or not

I like Scott...... but I would have to give credit to CJ for doing more for dirt late model than anyone?

Centeroff
08-27-2016, 02:28 PM
Dobber is right. The man made the sport because of the people that come to see him win or come to see him lose. Everyone knows when the ZERO is in the house. It's even big news when he is coming to a track that's not on the Lucas oil schedule. Love him or hate him? Scott is DLM racing

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-27-2016, 02:32 PM
Im a Bloomquist fan. Got a wife and kids so that proves you wrong AGAIN dipsh!t. As I have said many many times Hes the best there is and ever will be. If it wasnt for Scott dlm wouldnt be where they are today. Like it or not

Only reason u got a partner is that she/he feels sorry for ur stupid azz

Centeroff
08-27-2016, 03:28 PM
It's Scott Bloomquist vs 100other drivers. If he does find a way to cash that check the haters will find a reason he won etc etc. He is the only driver in the world that can draw so much publicity for a modified race. He just sold that event atleast 10k worth of tickets they wouldn't have sold if he wasn't there. I remember back in the day certain tracks would pay Bloomquist just to show up. Yea, I think the haters are right.. He is just another cheater!! Lmao

oldfart50
08-27-2016, 06:53 PM
You have a little something there on your chin that you should wipe off...
It's Scott Bloomquist vs 100other drivers. If he does find a way to cash that check the haters will find a reason he won etc etc. He is the only driver in the world that can draw so much publicity for a modified race. He just sold that event atleast 10k worth of tickets they wouldn't have sold if he wasn't there. I remember back in the day certain tracks would pay Bloomquist just to show up. Yea, I think the haters are right.. He is just another cheater!! Lmao

dirtdobber45
08-27-2016, 06:56 PM
I can remember Scott would come down to Volunteer and run Herman Goddards car against the locals lol

dirtdobber45
08-27-2016, 07:05 PM
Only reason u got a partner is that she/he feels sorry for ur stupid azzWrong as usual. My lil lady loves me cause Im a BIG MAN. About the same as the goats and your pacifier lmfao

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-27-2016, 07:13 PM
Wrong as usual. My lil lady loves me cause Im a BIG MAN. About the same as the goats and your pacifier lmfao

U got the big and lil turned around

Nasty55
08-27-2016, 07:14 PM
I said mods are ultra competitive but let's not forget about the all-tel 100. He did school them once.

You are correct D but that was also a decade ago as well and theres an all new breed of modifieds out there now as well as usmts series regulars that him and jimmy will be up against... Bloomquist or Owens might be able to pull a rabbit out of the hat and win that modified race but only time will tell... I see Jimmy coming closer to winning it than Scott but thats just me being biased because Jimmy came from the modifieds to begin with...

TS FAN
08-27-2016, 07:18 PM
I agree, Jimmie will be a threat. Scott, probably not so much

Nasty55
08-27-2016, 07:22 PM
I agree, Jimmie will be a threat. Scott, probably not so much

I'm just curious what chassis Jimmy will be Running in this race? whether he will be running his own or someone elses?

TS FAN
08-27-2016, 07:37 PM
Don't know.

Bigracer93
08-27-2016, 10:18 PM
Owens will be in a LG2, its Derrick Ramirez (his dad is also part owners of Owens team) back up car

Nasty55
08-28-2016, 12:05 AM
Owens will be in a LG2, its Derrick Ramirez (his dad is also part owners of Owens team) back up car

Ty for clarifying that for me Bigracer i kind of figured he would be in an LG2 kind of makes Jimmys chances that much better now.

dirtdobber45
08-28-2016, 08:59 AM
Ty for clarifying that for me Bigracer i kind of figured he would be in an LG2 kind of makes Jimmys chances that much better now.Itll be nice to see Jimmy back in a mod.

dirtdobber45
08-28-2016, 09:01 AM
U got the big and lil turned aroundAint that what Caitlyn told you sweetie...lol

swartzman
08-28-2016, 03:24 PM
Scott won the altel race with the best drivers of that time period, i do think that if he pulls this win off, it will not be something that was handed to him. He will have had earned this one.. what surprised me was the fact that, Shaw and Taylor did not have Scott annouced as their driver on day one after they knew for sure Scott would not be at the world..

Clayton_Wetter
08-28-2016, 06:07 PM
All you Bloomer fans here should really try and get girlfriends. All this man juice you keep spreading mouth to mouth to each other just cant be healthy and you are way to happy about it.

Now, back under your rock ya go. hahahahahahaaa

70satomic
08-28-2016, 06:12 PM
No one has noticed this but seems like bloomquist has really tuned his program around after he go rid of the green on the race car lol

MI Dirt Fan
08-28-2016, 06:18 PM
Oldfart and old fan is just one of Liteys 15 other handles on here

old fan
08-28-2016, 06:39 PM
Wrong as usual. My lil lady loves me cause Im a BIG MAN. About the same as the goats and your pacifier lmfao what you you like to play with your lil man around goats is that with a turbin or without

old fan
08-28-2016, 06:40 PM
Oldfart and old fan is just one of Liteys 15 other handles on hereagain as usual you are wrong again

old fan
08-28-2016, 06:42 PM
if they are going so why the lawsuit