dirtdobber45
08-28-2016, 09:42 AM
Have we ever seen anything like this?I have seen it for about 30+ years now lol

Rollover
08-28-2016, 09:45 AM
yeah davenport did it last year

Barbecueboy
08-28-2016, 09:51 AM
It's just a great big old exclamation mark on his already stellar career.......I think it's fantastic, since he is such a washed up old cheater and all.

ptown
08-28-2016, 09:52 AM
Did Davenport ever have a 665 point lead last year?

Highside Hustler25
08-28-2016, 10:17 AM
yeah davenport did it last year

ya beat me to it Rollover

onlyfacts
08-28-2016, 10:39 AM
Ok Bloomquist is dominating. My question is how will Lucas handle taking his advantages away like they did at the end of the season with Davenport. Lucas said the reason was all the teams were going to quit because Davenport was winning all the races. So now that Scott is winning all the races are the teams that supposedly were wining about quitting ok with Scott winning all the races or was it Scott putting the pressure on Lucas to stop Davenport? Seems only fair that something would be done.

old fan
08-28-2016, 10:40 AM
If you like someone that cheats all the time maybe bobby need to make an appearance again

chupp n bloomer fan
08-28-2016, 10:50 AM
Ok Bloomquist is dominating. My question is how will Lucas handle taking his advantages away like they did at the end of the season with Davenport. Lucas said the reason was all the teams were going to quit because Davenport was winning all the races. So now that Scott is winning all the races are the teams that supposedly were wining about quitting ok with Scott winning all the races or was it Scott putting the pressure on Lucas to stop Davenport? Seems only fair that something would be done.Lol. They did it the year before with the shocks man.

chupp n bloomer fan
08-28-2016, 10:51 AM
If you like someone that cheats all the time maybe bobby need to make an appearance againOh yes, we run over someone's nose and now we grant them the God of late models. Carry on Litey. You're such a thinker;).

onlyfacts
08-28-2016, 11:01 AM
Lol. They did it the year before with the shocks man.Yeah but now they don't care what shocks they run.

old fan
08-28-2016, 11:05 AM
Oh yes, we run over someone's nose and now we grant them the God of late models. Carry on Litey. You're such a thinker;). bloomer wasn't fast enough for the kid AGAIN what was bloomers fault in Macon

gorj
08-28-2016, 11:45 AM
Run What You Want , they aren't checking

MI Dirt Fan
08-28-2016, 12:40 PM
Aren't checking what? They were all over the car Friday night

onlyfacts
08-28-2016, 01:17 PM
Aren't checking what? They were all over the car Friday nightGoing through the motions... Just making it look good. Have they every found anything in post race inspection that was illegal that someone got DQ'ed for?

NormP
08-28-2016, 01:28 PM
No, Davenport has not dominated like Bloomquist.

Davenport had an amazing year last year. That was one year.

Bloomquist has been dominating basically almost every year since the Lucas series began. Even years when Owens or whoever won the title, Scott was still right in the mix, winning his share of series races. So no, we haven't seen anyone do what he has done. That includes Davenport.

When Davenport strings together 5-10 years like Bloomquist has done, then Davenport will have dominated Lucas Oil.

Centeroff
08-28-2016, 01:41 PM
Davenport will be driving street stocks in Georgia soon if he doesn't calm down and quit tearing chit up

old fan
08-28-2016, 01:43 PM
Aren't checking what? They were all over the car Friday night but the offending part is sitting flat on the ground

t3r3e3
08-28-2016, 01:54 PM
but the offending part is sitting flat on the ground

Kind of like you after the sidewalk snake reaches out and grabs you, eh?

dirt crow
08-28-2016, 02:13 PM
Ok Bloomquist is dominating. My question is how will Lucas handle taking his advantages away like they did at the end of the season with Davenport. Lucas said the reason was all the teams were going to quit because Davenport was winning all the races. So now that Scott is winning all the races are the teams that supposedly were wining about quitting ok with Scott winning all the races or was it Scott putting the pressure on Lucas to stop Davenport? Seems only fair that something would be done.

Lucas is all in for bloomer. They will do nothing. They've changed rules in the past because the whinny fat hippie b!tch wanted em too.

kidrock
08-28-2016, 02:19 PM
Lucas is all in for bloomer. They will do nothing. They've changed rules in the past because the whinny fat hippie b!tch wanted em too.

They know where their bread is buttered.

gorj
08-28-2016, 02:36 PM
Aren't checking what? They were all over the car Friday night

Thanks for posting, the Lucas races I've been to this year, I haven't seen a designated inspection area that cars must pass through before going onto the track per rule book. Cars unload and race. No inspection. A few officials walking around with a tape measure randomly checking a body measurements.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-28-2016, 04:06 PM

Yea thats why they did what they did to the #6 last yr cuz hippy was raising hel!.

Dirt Racing #1
08-28-2016, 04:21 PM
You have a lot better chance of winning a race. If you can complete all the laps. One hit wonder.

GRT24
08-28-2016, 04:25 PM
The man didn't get that kind of preferred treatment as y'all say by running in the back of the pack for the last 30 years. If that is the case which it may very well be do you blame Bloomer. If you you owned a company and a company in the same field has an advantage you couldn't figure it but you thought was illegal would you point attention at them and try to change it'll outlaw it increase your profit? It's all business. You use your "pull" to your asset

dirtdobber45
08-28-2016, 05:44 PM
Yea thats why they did what they did to the #6 last yr cuz hippy was raising hel!.Whine and cry sweetie. Im pretty sure that Scotts and a few others have had things taken away that some call illegal..its just part of racing. Itll be ok hun. Put your underoos and cape on show how your a big kid lmao

a25rjr
08-28-2016, 05:47 PM
Whine and cry sweetie. Im pretty sure that Scotts and a few others have had things taken away that some call illegal..its just part of racing. Itll be ok hun. Put your underoos and cape on show how your a big kid lmao

SS and jd no longer have a cape......Bloomers done ripped it off! lol

Clayton_Wetter
08-28-2016, 05:50 PM
If you like someone that cheats all the time maybe bobby need to make an appearance again

You mean Bobby cheats??? you heard it here, people!!!

Clayton_Wetter
08-28-2016, 05:53 PM

Dirt Crow, are you old fans secret child???? :)

old fan
08-28-2016, 07:18 PM
You mean Bobby cheats??? you heard it here, people!!!according some they all cheat but bobby still whipped bloomers butt a few time this year

Sambo
08-28-2016, 07:25 PM
according some they all cheat but bobby still whipped bloomers butt a few time this year

And Bloomy has whipped your wifes butt a few times also!

old fan
08-28-2016, 07:35 PM
I don't think so he would have the rath of 7 Irish brothers down his neck

Clayton_Wetter
08-28-2016, 07:46 PM
I don't think so he would have the rath of 7 Irish brothers down his neck

They should be giving you a beat down first!!!! :)

MI Dirt Fan
08-28-2016, 08:05 PM
7 Irish brothers along with his 15 other handles on here.

a25rjr
08-28-2016, 08:11 PM
They should be giving you a beat down first!!!! :)

They are probly alcoholics from having to deal with him! LOL

Centeroff
08-28-2016, 08:22 PM
Oldfan.. Lmao your stupidity kills me. Please show us a picture of what you look like. Post of the day. Yea, but Pierce beat him a couple times this year.. Wtf?? Pierce ain't too bad but you gotta remember Derek Cope won the Daytona 500 and beat Earnhardt a couple times also. Does that mean he is a 7 time champion?? HE|L to the no

MI Dirt Fan
08-28-2016, 08:45 PM
I don't think it's stupidity, I think it's an act he puts on. It's just lasted to many years

plunks7
08-28-2016, 11:37 PM
I don't think it's stupidity, I think it's an act he puts on. It's just lasted to many years

MI Dirt Fan, do you think he should have the right to carry a gun? :) Know way he could trip and fall and shoot someone. Or pull a Barney Fiff and shot before he gets it out of his holster. LOL

MI Dirt Fan
08-28-2016, 11:51 PM
Well. Honestly I don't even think a single bullet is safe in his shirt pocket. Might shoot himself that way. Andy would have to carry the bullet for him is my guess

Centeroff
08-29-2016, 12:01 AM
Lol, you two are killing me right now. Found two bigger diks than myself.. That's quite the accomplishment

MI Dirt Fan
08-29-2016, 12:31 AM
Lol, you two are killing me right now. Found two bigger diks than myself.. That's quite the accomplishment

I don't know how long you've really been reading here but they cleaned it up compared to what it used to be. Old fan aka Litey has been banned atleast twice. Has about 15 handles on here and slips through the censors each time.

Centeroff
08-29-2016, 01:03 AM
Just seen Rumley wearing a you Juice you lose tee shirt on Twitter. Has a big tire that looks like the zero on Bloomers car. It's black and green. Totally slapping Scott in the face. Wish I could figure how to post pics on this phone. You can see it on cjrayburns Twitter page. Unreal

Centeroff
08-29-2016, 01:05 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/DirtTrackTruth

Dirt Racing #1
08-29-2016, 02:35 PM
The shirt should state If you can only race on the cushion!!! You will lose. That's all Jd can do. He will be an after thought next season. When he's racing in some lower level racing series.

Dirt Racing #1
08-29-2016, 02:37 PM
We will see who gets the last laugh. When Lucas tour ends. Sure won't be Jd winning the points title. He should be more concerned finishing a race. Before putting time into a silly t short

Dirt Racing #1
08-29-2016, 02:40 PM
Jd's new t-shirtOne Hit Wonder!!!!!!! On the back side. Never to be heard from again!!'

Centeroff
08-29-2016, 02:43 PM
You guys saying JD is the milli vanilli of DLM racing?? Lol

Ryan21mid
08-29-2016, 04:56 PM
One hit wonder? How many races has JD won this year? He's had a string of bad luck, still 2nd in Lucas points and every time he steps foot in the 116 he wins as well. Scott is having a great year, as he did last year, but to say JD is done is ridiculous.

dirtdobber45
08-29-2016, 06:17 PM
One hit wonder? How many races has JD won this year? He's had a string of bad luck, still 2nd in Lucas points and every time he steps foot in the 116 he wins as well. Scott is having a great year, as he did last year, but to say JD is done is ridiculous.Sad but true.Stick a fork in him hes done as far as Lucas series and the Rumleys. The honeymoon is over

COKEandaSMILE
08-29-2016, 06:19 PM
Lately, JD has looked more like Jameson than the reigning champ.

It wasn't long ago that rumley was considered a genius by more than a few, what happened? One hit wonder appears to have credibility at this juncture. Their engine Dept was being bragged upon as well. I've seen some "fans" calling for a builder switch recently.
An unbiased fan can't help but be amused.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-29-2016, 06:24 PM
Lately, JD has looked more like Jameson than the reigning champ.

It wasn't long ago that rumley was considered a genius by more than a few, what happened? One hit wonder appears to have credibility at this juncture. Their engine Dept was being bragged upon as well. I've seen some "fans" calling for a builder switch recently.
An unbiased fan can't help but be amused.

Phase lll coming to a track near you soon.
Everything will be worked out and back to winning again!

Centeroff
08-29-2016, 06:26 PM
Coke, lmao but he definitely looked a lot like Jamison at Lawerenceburg this weekend. Id say he will qualify for the max when he hits the unemployment line unless they go off his last quarter. It's been a little, let's say not very profitable

MI Dirt Fan
08-29-2016, 06:37 PM

Isn't it a little late? I thought the "money" car was suppose pick up the slack.

dirtdobber45
08-29-2016, 06:40 PM
Phase lll coming to a track near you soon.Everything will be worked out and back to winning again!So what happened to phase ll? It started out ok but hasnt ended well...think Id fix ll BEFORE I went to lll.

dirtdobber45
08-29-2016, 06:43 PM
It wasn't long ago that rumley was considered a genius by more than a few, what happened? One hit wonder appears to have credibility at this juncture. Their engine Dept was being bragged upon as well. I've seen some "fans" calling for a builder switch recently.Ive seen that too.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-29-2016, 06:58 PM
They scratched phase ll

Going into phase lll starting this wknd.

a25rjr
08-29-2016, 07:42 PM

Oh....they bought a Rocket??? ......good for them! :)

Now they need to call Andy Durham!

Clayton_Wetter
08-29-2016, 07:48 PM
They scratched phase ll

Going into phase lll starting this wknd.

And the next week is phase four??

Clayton_Wetter
08-29-2016, 07:49 PM
Isn't it a little late? I thought the "money" car was suppose pick up the slack.

They must be still saving it for crunch time!!!! hahahhahahahaa

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-29-2016, 07:53 PM
And the next week is phase four??

Not so soon cw

a25rjr
08-29-2016, 08:03 PM
Not so soon cw

What phase are you on down at the funny farm?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-29-2016, 08:06 PM
What phase are you on down at the funny farm?

We dont run in phases there.
Guess again

a25rjr
08-29-2016, 08:07 PM
We dont run in phases there.
Guess again

Aaaaaahhhhh.....still tryin to milk those bulls are ya? :)

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-29-2016, 08:11 PM
Mary poppins is special guest next week so were gettn ready for her.

a25rjr
08-29-2016, 08:13 PM
Mary poppins is special guest next week so were gettn ready for her.

Is she going to be the milk-er or milk-ee? lol

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-29-2016, 08:16 PM
Is she going to be the milk-er or milk-ee? lol

Not sure depends on the mood i guess. She has mood swings this late in her age

a25rjr
08-29-2016, 08:19 PM
Not sure depends on the mood i guess. She has mood swings this late in her age

Be sure to invite litey! Hes full of something and needs milking! lol

Dirt Racing #1
08-29-2016, 08:23 PM
Phase IIIBetter consisted of. Being able to race more than just on the cushion/wall!!!