PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Pursley Masters Modoc for Ultimate Cash

Ben Shelton
08-29-2016, 08:41 PM
For Immediate Release
Ben Shelton (msrmafia@gmail.com)
August 29, 2016

Johnny Pursley Masters Modoc for Ultimate Cash

Clover, South Carolina (08/29/16) – Johnny Pursley just keeps winning. On Saturday night he pushed his current win streak to four with a $5,000 triumph in his Pursley Grading #09 Longhorn Chassis / Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model.

“This almost seems like a dream right now,” said Pursley. “It’s hard to believe that we’ve won four events in a row, and now this weekend I head to two of my best tracks. I’ve joked with some of my friends that if we win both of these races, I might just call it a year.”

Pursley concludes by noting, “All jokes aside, I want to thank everyone, who supports my race team and has made this success possible. Without any one of them, there’s no way that I could be enjoying such a great streak right now.”

Competing with the Ultimate Super Late Model Series, Johnny Pursley made the trip to Modoc Raceway (Modoc, South Carolina) on Saturday night for the Bad Boy Off Road 50. In a field of 21 Super Late Models, Pursley timed in 3rd-quickest, which locked him into the 3rd-starting spot for the feature. Outdueling pole-starter Casey Roberts, Johnny stormed to his fourth-straight victory with Roberts, Brent Dixon, Anthony Sanders, and Hunter Pea(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) rounding out the Top 5. Reeling in his fourth overall win of the season, Pursley pocketed a $5,000 payday.

Full results from the event are available at www.UltimateSupers.com .

The upcoming Labor Day weekend takes Johnny back into competition with the Carolina Clash Super Late Model Series as he looks to extend both his win streak and his point lead. With a 64-point advantage atop the standings, Pursley will enter a pair of $4,000-to-win events this weekend. Action opens on Saturday evening at Lancaster Super Speedway (Lancaster, South Carolina) before moving to Cherokee Speedway (Gaffney, South Carolina). For more details on the events, please visit www.CarolinaClash.com .

Johnny Pursley would like to thank all of his sponsors, which include Twin Oaks Racing, Bilstein, Eagle Manufacturing, Pursley Grading, White Horse Restaurant, JP Environmental, Money Saver Heating & Air, FK Rod Ends, Longhorn Chassis, Hoosier Racing Tire South, Phil’s Starters, Farmer’s Service Center, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Johnny Pursley Racing, please visit the official team website at www.JohnnyPursleyRacing.com .