PDA

View Full Version : Roger Slack calls lawsuit merritless

ptown
08-30-2016, 07:16 AM
Eldora GM calls $16.5-million lawsuit filed against Tony Stewart, others 'meritless'

http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/story/tony-stewart-eldora-speedway-16-5-million-lawsuit-filed-meritless-scott-bloomquist-082916

old fan
08-30-2016, 07:26 AM
already posted that but carry on one lawyer vs a team hmmmmm

slydejob18
08-30-2016, 12:28 PM
What I like the most in Roger's comments was that Eldora and the staff are preparing to put on great shows for the fans and racers, as opposed to focusing on anything else.

Fans and drivers getting ready for The World should be happy about that IMO. In other words, they're not gonna let this lawsuit hijack the event. Press on!

Go 18!!

D. Tidrow
08-30-2016, 12:48 PM
What I like the most in Roger's comments was that Eldora and the staff are preparing to put on great shows for the fans and racers, as opposed to focusing on anything else.Fans and drivers getting ready for The World should be happy about that IMO. In other words, they're not gonna let this lawsuit hijack the event. Press on!Go 18!!What else is he going to say? I can't wait for the world. Taking my best friend, a nubie to dirt track racing.

Cardirt0
08-30-2016, 01:43 PM
Did you think they would jump up and down and say we were WRONG ...... LOL
Even when you are wrong you dont say you are wrong...

Clayton_Wetter
08-30-2016, 04:45 PM
eldora gm calls $16.5-million lawsuit filed against tony stewart, others 'meritless'

http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/story/tony-stewart-eldora-speedway-16-5-million-lawsuit-filed-meritless-scott-bloomquist-082916

About time that Slack got a smack down. The guy has no merit when it comes to track prep, that's for sure.

a25rjr
08-30-2016, 05:09 PM
When Bloomer wins the suit, hopefully he tells Roger to personally write the check, not his lawyer!

Highside Hustler25
08-30-2016, 05:30 PM
And when Tony wins the suit, hopefully Roger sends Bloomers 2017 Dream and World 100 entries back with the words >RETURN TO SENDER<. Scott might of just f@#%ed himself in the @zz.

And to all that said car counts would be down for the World, guess what. Their will be MORE cars this year than last year. I guess most race fans could give 2 chts whether Scott is there or not.

Hoosier_Dirt
08-30-2016, 05:36 PM
All this is doing is hurting Scott. There is no way, anything will come of this..except maybe a lifetime ban for ole Bloomer :)

a25rjr
08-30-2016, 05:38 PM
All this is doing is hurting Scott. There is no way, anything will come of this..except maybe a lifetime ban for ole Bloomer :)

Never happen......Bloomer will be signing Rogers paycheck in the near future! :)

3 wide
08-30-2016, 05:39 PM
Ain't nobody going to be writing any checks.

old fan
08-30-2016, 05:42 PM
bloomer has one lawyer and has to prove himself innocent which will tough looking at on track and off off track activities mean while Eldora and crew will have a army of lawyers https://www.reddit.com/r/NASCAR/comments/500cgr/ot_sanctioning_body_world_racing_group_track/

a25rjr
08-30-2016, 05:42 PM
Ain't nobody going to be writing any checks.

Tony and the defendants will be writin checks to their attorneys!

old fan
08-30-2016, 05:45 PM
that is attorney as in single from Troy NEW York which he used before and lost does this guy want to race or sue people good grief

a25rjr
08-30-2016, 05:53 PM
that is attorney as in single from Troy NEW York which he used before and lost does this guy want to race or sue people good grief

They could have gotten away with a single 100k check......but they got stubborn and now its gonna really cost them!

old fan
08-30-2016, 05:57 PM
hasn't cost a thing besides it would be cheating the legal driver not a driver that's to dang lazy to drag his car across the scales

BTExpress
08-30-2016, 06:26 PM
I can't believe the posters on here who think it will be a good thing if the drivers win this suit. Say what you want about Tony Stewart, but what he has done with the improvements to Eldora and his ownership of the track has helped put DLM racing and short track dirt racing into the national spotlight. You really want him to lose??? He might just say screw it and sell the place. Be careful what you wish for!!!!!

Highside Hustler25
08-30-2016, 06:29 PM
They could have gotten away with a single 100k check......but they got stubborn and now its gonna really cost them!

I'm thinking Scott has raced for his last Globe.

old fan
08-30-2016, 06:32 PM
SOME GUYS JUST DON'T LEARN http://www.floridadirttracknews.com/2009/11/scott-bllomquist-suspended-for-six-months/ http://billsdirtlatemodels.yuku.com/topic/1165/bloomquist-caught-cheating#.V8YXlI-cGAg

BTExpress
08-30-2016, 06:37 PM
OLD FAN, don't think the attorneys are not gathering up all this type of information and his past history....just sayin'

old fan
08-30-2016, 06:39 PM
Exactly and his past off track distractions

Barbecueboy
08-30-2016, 06:53 PM
And don't think for a minute that the plaintiffs attorneys aren't doing the same exact thing on blue ridge labs , Sam and wrg/woo and getting depositions from every driver/owner that thinks they were wrongly accused because of a crappy antiquated system.

Everybody knows that both sides have a lot to lose.............the plus to all of it is that there is action being taken now by series with tires to try and improve the system and now you can almost be sure that tracks across the country will be calling their local agriculture agent or weights and measures guys to come out and inspect their stuff.

A lot of smart minds within the series circle of friends and colleagues are starting to look at all of this differently......trying to figure a better more fair and absolute way.

I see absolutely no problem with any of it no matter who the courts say are right..........

It all comes down to " if you are going to label someone as a cheat in 2016,you better dam sure be ready to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt" with your systems of checks and balances.......and say what you want , wrg,woo and eldora have not done that.

3 wide
08-30-2016, 07:08 PM
Earl sold it to tony so that racing would go on there and he was correct look at the improvements he has made but it only takes one person to mess it up well I don't think that is going to happen I'd say the lawyers will be the only winner.

plunks7
08-30-2016, 07:09 PM
And don't think for a minute that the plaintiffs attorneys aren't doing the same exact thing on blue ridge labs , Sam and wrg/woo and getting depositions from every driver/owner that thinks they were wrongly accused because of a crappy antiquated system.

Everybody knows that both sides have a lot to lose.............the plus to all of it is that there is action being taken now by series with tires to try and improve the system and now you can almost be sure that tracks across the country will be calling their local agriculture agent or weights and measures guys to come out and inspect their stuff.

A lot of smart minds within the series circle of friends and colleagues are starting to look at all of this differently......trying to figure a better more fair and absolute way.

I see absolutely no problem with any of it no matter who the courts say are right..........

It all comes down to " if you are going to label someone as a cheat in 2016,you better dam sure be ready to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt" with your systems of checks and balances.......and say what you want , wrg,woo and eldora have not done that.

Very good post BBQ. I for one like it.

old fan
08-30-2016, 07:26 PM
Better watch and listen to dirton dirt tonight with louis long

old fan
08-30-2016, 07:28 PM
and don't think for a minute that the plaintiffs attorneys aren't doing the same exact thing on blue ridge labs , sam and wrg/woo and getting depositions from every driver/owner that thinks they were wrongly accused because of a crappy antiquated system.everybody knows that both sides have a lot to lose.............the plus to all of it is that there is action being taken now by series with tires to try and improve the system and now you can almost be sure that tracks across the country will be calling their local agriculture agent or weights and measures guys to come out and inspect their stuff.a lot of smart minds within the series circle of friends and colleagues are starting to look at all of this differently......trying to figure a better more fair and absolute way.i see absolutely no problem with any of it no matter who the courts say are right..........it all comes down to " if you are going to label someone as a cheat in 2016,you better dam sure be ready to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt" with your systems of checks and balances.......and say what you want , wrg,woo and eldora have not done that.are you so sure

champion24
08-30-2016, 07:31 PM
What else is he going to say? I can't wait for the world. Taking my best friend, a nubie to dirt track racing.
We all stand to lose a LOT in all of this mess. On a side note, can you take a brand new person to the World 100 for there first race? Seems wrong, but good luck!!

Cardirt0
08-30-2016, 07:32 PM
I have been getting PM. one tells me the Ill man that checks Ill scales says he never checked a scale in Ill at a race track.. From what i was told for the Office that checks Scales,, that they are braking the law if they dont...Is there more then 1 person that does it I dont know....Bet they get them Checked now.....

kidrock
08-30-2016, 07:46 PM
Well one thing they are going to say is it did not stop them from making a living because they went on to race at other tracks that were not sanctioned by ump or wrg and as far as I know they got paid if the made the a-main

I would also think they would have to prove that potential sponsor said they would not sponsor them because of this.

zyoung25
08-30-2016, 07:51 PM
And when Tony wins the suit, hopefully Roger sends Bloomers 2017 Dream and World 100 entries back with the words >RETURN TO SENDER<. Scott might of just f@#%ed himself in the @zz.

This reminds me of something my cousin done. He got a ticket going through one of digital speed check things on the side of the road, just because someone told him it took a pic of your license plate. He went through this thing at like 108 on 75. Few weeks later he got a letter in the mail, from the state of Kentucky with a ticket and a pic of his license plate. He took a pic of the money he owed and sent the pic back.

I'd like to see them do that to Bloomquist honestly.

Clayton_Wetter
08-30-2016, 08:08 PM
I can't believe the posters on here who think it will be a good thing if the drivers win this suit. Say what you want about Tony Stewart, but what he has done with the improvements to Eldora and his ownership of the track has helped put DLM racing and short track dirt racing into the national spotlight. You really want him to lose??? He might just say screw it and sell the place. Be careful what you wish for!!!!!

He's not the only guy that can run the place. Many are more than willing.

Clayton_Wetter
08-30-2016, 08:09 PM
bloomer has one lawyer and has to prove himself innocent which will tough looking at on track and off off track activities mean while Eldora and crew will have a army of lawyers https://www.reddit.com/r/NASCAR/comments/500cgr/ot_sanctioning_body_world_racing_group_track/

An Army of lawyers? Really? You sound sooooo intimidating! lolollolol

old fan
08-30-2016, 08:10 PM
BUT tony owns it and all of Eldora staff don't some slob like clayton wetter to ruin the place with all its rich history

plunks7
08-30-2016, 08:29 PM
BUT tony owns it and all of Eldora staff don't some slob like clayton wetter to ruin the place with all its rich history

The rich history has now turned it into powder (dust) bowl. Our group (20) will not be returning to Eldora again. So we have opened up some more seating for others to witness and feel the true experience of dirt in your eyes and not seeing the cars on the track. Thanks Tony for your improvements.

Clayton_Wetter
08-30-2016, 08:37 PM

OMG!!!!! Have you went off the deep end. This is some really off the wall thinking!!! :)

Clayton_Wetter
08-30-2016, 08:39 PM

If I owned the place you would get the boot so hard that your mouth would have to open to let it come the rest of the way though!!! hahhahahahahahahahahahahaaa

old fan
08-30-2016, 08:47 PM
that's fine I could watch live in comfort of my own home if I WANTED TO

old fan
08-30-2016, 08:48 PM
Tony does not want cheaters clayton you support a cheater

old fan
08-30-2016, 08:49 PM
The rich history has now turned it into powder (dust) bowl. Our group (20) will not be returning to Eldora again. So we have opened up some more seating for others to witness and feel the true experience of dirt in your eyes and not seeing the cars on the track. Thanks Tony for your improvements.I am sure next weekend we won't even notice lmfao

fryefan
08-30-2016, 08:50 PM
Eldora GM calls $16.5-million lawsuit filed against Tony Stewart, others 'meritless'

And he would be correct.

plunks7
08-30-2016, 08:53 PM
Tony does not want cheaters clayton you support a cheater

That's calling the kettle black right their, about TONY. CW doesn't cheat!!! That's why he likes it when you call him CW (Clean Way). :)

busterhess
08-30-2016, 09:08 PM
I cant believe you guys think this is a good thing. No matter what happens all this does is hurts an already struggling sport. It will have a waterfall effect on other tracks as well and all it will do is hurt the tracks that put on the races for fans and racers. All its going to do is cost tracks more money, so admissions prices will go up and purses will go down, and some may just close up if they think they may be liable for something they may get in trouble for. Furthermore each track should be able to make their own rules meaning your car must weigh X amount on OUR scales weigh your car on our scales before you go out and if you need to adjust then adjust before hand. Or the sanctioning body should check them before hand. But Eldora puts on their own shows under their own rules and you must follow them.

a25rjr
08-30-2016, 09:14 PM
I cant believe you guys think this is a good thing. No matter what happens all this does is hurts an already struggling sport. It will have a waterfall effect on other tracks as well and all it will do is hurt the tracks that put on the races for fans and racers. All its going to do is cost tracks more money, so admissions prices will go up and purses will go down, and some may just close up if they think they may be liable for something they may get in trouble for. Furthermore each track should be able to make their own rules meaning your car must weigh X amount on OUR scales weigh your car on our scales before you go out and if you need to adjust then adjust before hand. Or the sanctioning body should check them before hand. But Eldora puts on their own shows under their own rules and you must follow them.

No.....Eldoras dream and world are ran under wrg/ump rules, which is why they are getting sued as well!

old fan
08-30-2016, 09:45 PM
That's calling the kettle black right their, about TONY. CW doesn't cheat!!! That's why he likes it when you call him CW (Clean Way). :) right his 2 heros are bloomer and Chad Knaus

jetwind
08-30-2016, 10:32 PM
over 40 million lawsuits are filed every year in the us alone thats like 1 from every 5 or 6 adults and over 90 % are settled

Barbecueboy
08-30-2016, 10:36 PM
over 40 million lawsuits are filed every year in the us alone thats like 1 from every 5 or 6 adults and over 90 % are settled

Great stats........

Think they will settle , claim they did nothing wrong and admit no fault, but still get their houses in order........win, win.

Bubstr
08-31-2016, 11:10 AM
I really don't see how either side can settle and achieve any of it's goals. WRG, UMP and Eldora need to be able to make and enforce rules with out law suits. The plaintiffs seem to want to be able to break the rules, with no consequences. How is that possible? I wasn't in favor of the tire rules. They where vague and not to the point. But they are the rules. When you have these type of rules, they are hard to enforce and hard to adhere to.

Possibly what is coming won't be good for either side, but most law suits aren't. I foresee the plaintiffs being excluded from racing at WRG events until this suit is settled. This may take a couple years and perfectly legal, as they have filed a law suit and would not be in the best interest of the defendants to allow them to race there, with a unsettled suit. On the other hand, nothing is stopping these 5 from forming another touring group to replace WRG. Something like that has happened before. Is there room for another touring series as they sometimes have trouble filling the fields now? If you had a track, would you book a event, knowing these guys may sue you or not get enough cars together to make a race worth the ticket price or enough fans that haven't been turned off by litigious cheaters? What are you going to use for point money, if you can't sell a lot of Hoosiers to pay that bill? Just to stop the cheating, of course. Like I said, no winners. Once we practice to deceive, what a tangled web we weave.

just dust
08-31-2016, 11:27 AM
hasn't cost a thing besides it would be cheating the legal driver not a driver that's to dang lazy to drag his car across the scales

If those scales are not accurate , Your right , the legal winner would have been cheated .

Cardirt0
08-31-2016, 11:35 AM
I really don't see how either side can settle and achieve any of it's goals. WRG, UMP and Eldora need to be able to make and enforce rules with out law suits. The plaintiffs seem to want to be able to break the rules, with no consequences. How is that possible? I wasn't in favor of the tire rules. They where vague and not to the point. But they are the rules. When you have these type of rules, they are hard to enforce and hard to adhere to.

Possibly what is coming won't be good for either side, but most law suits aren't. I foresee the plaintiffs being excluded from racing at WRG events until this suit is settled. This may take a couple years and perfectly legal, as they have filed a law suit and would not be in the best interest of the defendants to allow them to race there, with a unsettled suit. On the other hand, nothing is stopping these 5 from forming another touring group to replace WRG. Something like that has happened before. Is there room for another touring series as they sometimes have trouble filling the fields now? If you had a track, would you book a event, knowing these guys may sue you or not get enough cars together to make a race worth the ticket price or enough fans that haven't been turned off by litigious cheaters? What are you going to use for point money, if you can't sell a lot of Hoosiers to pay that bill? Just to stop the cheating, of course. Like I said, no winners. Once we practice to deceive, what a tangled web we weave.

Bubstr is right This has to go all the way.. I did not think so at first, But now i do.. If it dont Lawsuits will run rampant.. Thats not what WRG wants.. And not what the Driver needs .. I just think the drivers are going too win...Time will tell if its Good or Bad

Barbecueboy
08-31-2016, 11:41 AM
It should go all the way and I agree with bubster........in all reality though, when the mud starts slinging and one side or the other start to realize that things are going to not go in their favor......case will be dropped or case will be settled.

I don't think wrg really wants the whole world to see how they have been handling ( or mis handling)all of this for so many years.........my opinion only.

Cardirt0
08-31-2016, 11:49 AM
I still can not be-leave that the drivers have not asked the Judge .. too over rule that they can not race .. Till this is over...NFL players get to play till the Case is close and there a ruling...

Cardirt0
08-31-2016, 11:53 AM
What happen when there stock (They are on the Stock market) starts too tank if it looks like they may lose...There stock ranking not real good as it is...

ALLDIRT
08-31-2016, 12:07 PM
It should go all the way and I agree with bubster........in all reality though, when the mud starts slinging and one side or the other start to realize that things are going to not go in their favor......case will be dropped or case will be settled.

I don't think wrg really wants the whole world to see how they have been handling ( or mis handling)all of this for so many years.........my opinion only.

Not by choice ,But i have been sued before . And my lawyers said that more
than 65% of all law suits are settled before court . That it is way cheaper to do so.
And almost always the complaint is the winner . Judges and lawyers dont give $hit
who wins . And how they feel that day is the way it goes . You can bet on it .
They get paid .

Cardirt0
08-31-2016, 12:22 PM
than 65% of all law suits are settled before court . That it is way cheaper to do so.
And almost always the complaint is the winner . Judges and lawyers dont give $hit
They get paid .

Hes right say they sue for 3000 grand at a Night club and the case has a 50% change of wining. The Insurance company says we can win this, BUT it cost us 4000 too fight this they say Offer them a grand... and they take it....Over and done....

TS FAN
08-31-2016, 02:12 PM
If this gets settled, which it shouldn't. It won't be won. However if it gets settled the decline of dirt track racing is a guarantee. Sure, they are suing rich people, but it doesn't matter. This country has turned law suit crazy and it is going to cost this time. So I hope cocaine nose realizes what he is creating. Every time a driver or a team gets unhappy with a race track. LAW SUIT>knowing it will get settled.

Cardirt0
08-31-2016, 02:22 PM
If this gets settled, which it shouldn't. It won't be won. However if it gets settled the decline of dirt track racing is a guarantee. Sure, they are suing rich people, but it doesn't matter. This country has turned law suit crazy and it is going to cost this time. So I hope cocaine nose realizes what he is creating. Every time a driver or a team gets unhappy with a race track. LAW SUIT>knowing it will get settled.

I think more people are mad over Who is Suing more then why they are suing....I Just hope it turns out for the better but its starting too not look good....

Cardirt0
08-31-2016, 02:24 PM
Old rule book 6 pages ... New rule book 2400 pages.. Count on it.....

a25rjr
08-31-2016, 04:52 PM
They get paid .

Kinda how I felt in my last lawsuit....I sued for 180k and HAD to settle for 27!

My lawyer, who has won several suits for me, then said this......"you went to a court of law, not a court of justice"!

Clayton_Wetter
08-31-2016, 04:55 PM

I'm in the parking lot right now, inside of a Trojan Horse, awaiting our entrance and assault!! hahahhahahahaaa

Yep, we are really out to destroy it's rich history and turn it into a horse track. ROFL!!!!! :)

Cardirt0
08-31-2016, 05:02 PM
Kinda how I felt in my last lawsuit....I sued for 180k and HAD to settle for 27!

My lawyer, who has won several suits for me, then said this......"you went to a court of law, not a court of justice"!

I did much better went to Arbitration they off. 5000 i wanted 15000 got 45000 Had a Real good lawyer...

Cardirt0
08-31-2016, 05:04 PM
I'm in the parking lot right now, inside of a Trojan Horse, awaiting our entrance and assault!! hahahhahahahaaa

Yep, we are really out to destroy it's rich history and turn it into a horse track. ROFL!!!!! :)

Sorry the Place ANT what it was.. I say there are 2 or 3 Tracks better now.....

Clayton_Wetter
08-31-2016, 05:04 PM
right his 2 heros are bloomer and Chad Knaus

Old fag, sue us 4m'ers for defamation of character!!! hahahhahahahaa I can see the Judge throwing you and your case out in the street though, since your character is already fameless. :)

Clayton_Wetter
08-31-2016, 05:05 PM
That's calling the kettle black right their, about TONY. CW doesn't cheat!!! That's why he likes it when you call him CW (Clean Way). :)

Thank you sir. old fag is just jealous of the Great One! :)

formercrewguy
08-31-2016, 05:08 PM
There is no truth to the rumor that the judge's wife's maiden name is Davenport.

Clayton_Wetter
08-31-2016, 05:09 PM

Too lazy???????? These people won the dang race for pete's sake. At least they crossed the line first. My guess is that the win will go to the second place car and remain that way regardless of the courts.

Clayton_Wetter
08-31-2016, 05:18 PM
Sorry the Place ANT what it was.. I say there are 2 or 3 Tracks better now.....

Don't tell Litey that. His blood pressure keeps getting higher by the day.

Clayton_Wetter
08-31-2016, 05:20 PM
There is no truth to the rumor that the judge's wife's maiden name is Davenport.

Also not a relative to LITE-INN either. hahahahahahaha

mll8pt
08-31-2016, 05:52 PM
I'm thinking Scott has raced for his last Globe.

thinking your correct. Scott doesnt have a right to race at Eldora. If I was Tony i'd ban all five drivers and team owners for life. That is a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) shame too i enjoy watching scott race.

Clayton_Wetter
08-31-2016, 06:00 PM
So any driver that crosses Tony, right or wrong needs to be banned?? This is rediculous!

Soon no drivers and no fans.

old fan
08-31-2016, 06:02 PM
I would really like to see BSHEPPP race there again seems like a good kid

old fan
08-31-2016, 06:05 PM
So any driver that crosses Tony, right or wrong needs to be banned?? This is rediculous!Soon no drivers and no fans. no sir they don't need chit disturbers and if you think this suit is about reputation you are wrong it s about losing revenue from those little trailers behind turn 1 that weekend

Clayton_Wetter
08-31-2016, 08:57 PM
no sir they don't need chit disturbers and if you think this suit is about reputation you are wrong it s about losing revenue from those little trailers behind turn 1 that weekend

You have no clue about the trailer sales, so quit making stuff up. Only way you can win is to tell little fibs? hahahhahhaaa

Hope you get a spoiled bologna sandwich and get the screamers right before the feature!!!! hhhahahahahahaaa

old fan
08-31-2016, 09:03 PM
I don' t need baloney there is enough coming from you , and if they are not making a killing why are they there plus why did louis long a lawyer said so on dod try again

mll8pt
08-31-2016, 11:15 PM
It doesn't matter who wins the lawsuit, it gonna cost big bucks for both sides. But the owner of a track should have the right to not allow participants back on his property if he elects. This owners has the resources to absorb a loss at the gate, but that's not going to happen, going to be another huge whether them five ever compete there.

mll8pt
08-31-2016, 11:42 PM
So any driver that crosses Tony, right or wrong needs to be banned?? This is rediculous!

Scott (and other 4) chose this route i don't see how they can win. Do you really think if the drivers win that tony is going to allow them back at any of track he owns? why should he??? would u allow someone on your property that has already sued you and won? Tony's got stand up for his rules and the integrity of the sport win or lose now. Scott could have been back next year but i wouldn't bet on it now.

IZZOJR16
09-01-2016, 01:38 AM
[QUOTE=Highside Hustler25;2038793]And when Tony wins the suit, hopefully Roger sends Bloomers 2017 Dream and World 100 entries back with the words >RETURN TO SENDER that would be so badazz.

IZZOJR16
09-01-2016, 01:39 AM
got my fingers crossed for the track and sanction. f those turds

3 wide
09-01-2016, 06:08 AM
Well you weigh after the heats an b mains so they weigh 20!something cars and they are all legal how you going to prove something is wrong with scales I don't think they got a chance of winning but if they did it will change racing forever..

old fan
09-01-2016, 06:36 AM
Exactly same could be said about tire gate also

TS FAN
09-01-2016, 09:35 AM
I think more people are mad over Who is Suing more then why they are suing....I Just hope it turns out for the better but its starting too not look good....

I know. I am concerned to the sport. I do not care who is suing or who is getting sued. nothing good can come for this for anybody, and it is a bad mistake IMO

Cardirt0
09-01-2016, 10:38 AM
I know. I am concerned to the sport. I do not care who is suing or who is getting sued. nothing good can come for this for anybody, and it is a bad mistake IMO

It was coming, When you rule with a Big fist .. sometimes the the other person says .. See how it is when I punch you back...When you a bully .. and you pick on 5 people they look at each other and say.. I cant kick his ass, But we can kick his ass, If we all fight back as one..No matter what it is in life.. I have found out If they all work as one it works a lot better, Then If one gos I am GOD and you do as I say...

BTExpress
09-01-2016, 11:40 AM
I could be wrong.....but somehow I wonder would this lawsuit have come up with EARL making the exact same decisions with the scale and tire incidents????? I DOUBT IT!!!!!

jog49
09-01-2016, 11:54 AM
"When you a bully .. and you pick on 5 people"

Are you really that stupid?

Cardirt0
09-01-2016, 12:45 PM
"When you a bully .. and you pick on 5 people"

Are you really that stupid?

With a 114 IQ I dont think so....Do i say Stupid things some times yes..That dont make me Stupid.. Do you have a PHD. if not its not your place. or Job too say i am or am not...

a25rjr
09-01-2016, 12:56 PM
With a 114 IQ I dont think so....Do i say Stupid things some times yes..That dont make me Stupid.. Do you have a PHD. if not its not your place. or Job too say i am or am not...

I agree with ya cardirt! When a series isn't transparent about their results/procedures, the only answer is a lawsuit!

No matter who wins, the sport will be better because of it. Every series and track will tighten up their scale/tire testing procedures. And the big thing is....it will cost them very little money to do it right!

Maybe Barry says it best....."do it the wright way"!

jetwind
09-01-2016, 01:00 PM

yes its sad but if your innocent then if you had the means to you might be doing the same thing how about an arbitrator next time instead or just an extra set of scales on hand how hard would that be there were probably dozens of scales sets around close and hundreds of people to carry them its not that hard.

a25rjr
09-01-2016, 01:06 PM
yes its sad but if your innocent then if you had the means to you might be doing the same thing how about an arbitrator next time instead or just an extra set of scales on hand how hard would that be there were probably dozens of scales sets around close and hundreds of people to carry them its not that hard.

Good point!........That pride is awfully hard to swallow for some folks!

plunks7
09-01-2016, 01:32 PM

Imagine that if Tony got Suspended from every or any track he raced at for his distractions on the track or off. Their wouldn't be too many tracks left to choose from!!!!!! I remember him trying to start something with Birky at Knoxville one year. That didn't last long, Birky told him to go FUC himself, along with saying your in the wrong place to start messing with Late Model Drivers. LMFAO

Cardirt0
09-01-2016, 01:41 PM
Imagine that if Tony got Suspended from every or any track he raced at for his distractions on the track or off. Their wouldn't be too many tracks left to choose from!!!!!! I remember him trying to start something with Birky at Knoxville one year. That didn't last long, Birky told him to go FUC himself, along with saying your in the wrong place to start messing with Late Model Drivers. LMFAO

The $hit that he Pulled at danville should have got him bared for Life....It would not be the smart thing too do (Bar them) If fans start to stay home if there driver cant race there .. Thats money out of his pocket .. Win or Lose the case Baring them after would be Stupid ...

Cardirt0
09-01-2016, 02:00 PM
There a good one too think about.. If you lite you pull up too Scales 2 and test it agen...On Big buck races..
This is were the track owns and and WRG and Lucas and the drivers need too set down and say this is how we are going too do it and then say Ok have all the tracks sign it and have all the drivers sign it have the WoO and Lucas sign it...Have 2 drivers and 2 from the racing group that arbitrator it at the track the day of the race.. if someone is not happy that day....and they can not solve it use a arbitrator thats not a driver or Racing group not in racing... His say it over.. Its says if you sign this it then you can not sue....

plunks7
09-01-2016, 02:50 PM
Don't send the tires anywhere. Driver walks up to testing trailer (Should Have One on Site) with official. Driver gets to see for himself along with official. End of story, a lot less BS and Money Saved. Sample does not leave the site!!!!!

Cardirt0
09-01-2016, 03:01 PM
Don't send the tires anywhere. Driver walks up to testing trailer (Should Have One on Site) with official. Driver gets to see for himself along with official. End of story, a lot less BS and Money Saved. Sample does not leave the site!!!!!

Know how too fix this 10 20 30 40 tire all good to race.. They say it tires costs too much .. lets see truck 60000 grand to 130000 grand 2 cars 50 grand each 3 motors 50 to 60 grand each Shocks 20 to 30 grand most have 2 crew 20 to 40 grand a year.. and 130 buck tire is going to break them GOD LOL
I know one driver that loves running the 30 and you cant use it so what you do dope a 40 to be a 30 he dont do that...But there no way too make a 30 look like a 40 but to dope it...I just fixed it....

W2Racing09
09-01-2016, 03:02 PM

You think Hoosier should provide a testing site at every race?

Thanks,
Jeff.

ClampedUp
09-01-2016, 03:24 PM

Thanks,
Jeff.

You would think that a team that went to the Hoosier truck, bought their tires, mounted them, knocked the new off with a sanding disc, put them on the car and raced would have hit the "bench mark".
Just saying........

W2Racing09
09-01-2016, 03:30 PM
You would think that a team that went to the Hoosier truck, bought their tires, mounted them, knocked the new off with a sanding disc, put them on the car and raced would have hit the "bench mark".
Just saying........

You would think, if they are being honest then there is an issue.

However, I question the idea of providing a tire testing lab at each race. When the price of the same tires is $250 per tire I'm sure the drivers would much rather revert back to the old (current) system.

Thanks,
Jeff.

Cardirt0
09-01-2016, 03:34 PM
You would think, if they are being honest then there is an issue.

However, I question the idea of providing a tire testing lab at each race. When the price of the same tires is $250 per tire I'm sure the drivers would much rather revert back to the old (current) system.

Thanks,
Jeff.

I still think you have too get the tire the day of the race is the way too do it Then you dont need a lab...
add
If I got a tire from the tire guy the day of the race and then it goes too lab and they say it no good I WOULD sue the people I got the tire from and I bet I win....

cumminsman08
09-01-2016, 03:37 PM
Just saying........

Maybe the hoosier guy from the factory is sitting back laughing at all of us because he doped some random tires for that weekend and everyone is wrong.. on a serious note does the tire compound get tested before it leaves the factory to make sure there was no ingredients missing. Was every tire on that truck from the same batch.. not pointing fingers in any direction or taking sides just pondering on some things..

Cardirt0
09-01-2016, 03:45 PM
Maybe the hoosier guy from the factory is sitting back laughing at all of us because he doped some random tires for that weekend and everyone is wrong.. on a serious note does the tire compound get tested before it leaves the factory to make sure there was no ingredients missing. Was every tire on that truck from the same batch.. not pointing fingers in any direction or taking sides just pondering on some things..

Good point I got the tire I used in ILL and you got the tire you used in Ohio and they were not made on the same run (Week) They would not be the same I bet on it....

W2Racing09
09-01-2016, 03:54 PM
I still think you have too get the tire the day of the race is the way too do it Then you dont need a lab...
add
If I got a tire from the tire guy the day of the race and then it goes too lab and they say it no good I WOULD sue the people I got the tire from and I bet I win....

That is how they have started doing it in asphalt racing and it has killed the car counts. It really would kill the small teams. You figure four tires is $600+, so every week $600 to unload your car and race -- a lot of tracks don't even pay that for 3rd place, even regional shows anyone 5th on back would be losing a ton of money. Right now we have guys getting 3-4 even 5 nights out of tires sometimes. I think it would push those guys out of it.

Thanks,
Jeff.

Cardirt0
09-01-2016, 04:06 PM
That is how they have started doing it in asphalt racing and it has killed the car counts. It really would kill the small teams. You figure four tires is $600+, so every week $600 to unload your car and race -- a lot of tracks don't even pay that for 3rd place, even regional shows anyone 5th on back would be losing a ton of money. Right now we have guys getting 3-4 even 5 nights out of tires sometimes. I think it would push those guys out of it.

Thanks,
Jeff.

Cant be done on every week.. at small tracks.... racing only on big shows or racing is over....If you have to do it on all 4 tires never work....

Cardirt0
09-01-2016, 04:10 PM
Here the problem we not losing the Big name racers we losing the weeky racer...The fill in guys...Guys that just want too race.. They Like too win but know it may never happen at a big race,,,,

ClampedUp
09-01-2016, 04:49 PM

Unless Hoosier sends a new "benchmark" sample for every new batch of tires they make to the lab with the tire batch number and serial numbers they must be confident that they have the tightest quality control and material traceability departments in the world that they can verify and hit the exact same batch every time with the exact same "benchmark" every time.
Want to bet Hoosier will be getting an invitation delivered to attend the big party in New York.....

welderron105
09-01-2016, 04:58 PM
The guys suing will have to pay wrg,ump and Eldoras lawyer fees. When they signed the entry forms and Ump forms they agreed to play by their rules. And to abide by tracks scales, scales were available for all to use anytime. All appeals are in house and are over with. They all agreed to accept tracks, ump rulings, and if they do litigate, they will pay all costs for wrg,ump, Eldora to defend themselves. This is not a fly by nite group they are taking on. Lawyers have prepared all the entry forms and waivers they signed, and all bases have been covered.
The teams suing are breaking their contract by filing suit.

TS FAN
09-01-2016, 05:05 PM
That is a good point. IMO there will be no settlement either.

plunks7
09-01-2016, 05:33 PM

Thanks,
Jeff.

No not Hoosier. The Series or sanctioning bodies. Woo, LOLMDS, MLRA, UMP and WRG. Just for the big shows.

old fan
09-01-2016, 05:47 PM
Here the problem we not losing the Big name racers we losing the weeky racer...The fill in guys...Guys that just want too race.. They Like too win but know it may never happen at a big race,,,, that's why the new tire rule is in placet hey don't need a special team mate to cut tires anymore

plunks7
09-01-2016, 06:12 PM
The guys suing will have to pay wrg,ump and Eldoras lawyer fees. When they signed the entry forms and Ump forms they agreed to play by their rules. And to abide by tracks scales, scales were available for all to use anytime. All appeals are in house and are over with. They all agreed to accept tracks, ump rulings, and if they do litigate, they will pay all costs for wrg,ump, Eldora to defend themselves. This is not a fly by nite group they are taking on. Lawyers have prepared all the entry forms and waivers they signed, and all bases have been covered.

Are you so sure about that? Where is the list of Drivers that were checked? Is it top secret? Do you know for sure " ALL Cars " were checked? If ALL CARS were not checked WHY? That's the first question to be answered. And these 5 Drivers are not a fly buy group Either. On somewhat of the attempt of your entry form. You left out the words DISITIONS ARE FINALE unless found not GUILTY beyond a reasonable doubt, buy the courts of Law!!!!!!! You come across as one of the officials or a worker for UMP or WRG?

zyoung25
09-01-2016, 06:27 PM
I'll just be glad when weekend gets here so there will actually be some racing talk on here. I'm already over this everyone on here being a paralegal. I thought we were all race fans?

old fan
09-01-2016, 06:28 PM
that is the chance you take by doping the tire ,say no to dope but what he says is true its all written out multiple times

plunks7
09-01-2016, 06:29 PM
Their should only be "1" rule in OPEN Late Models. Weight 2300 lbs and that's it!!!!!! Very easy to read rule book. The series wants to save money, here is how you do that. Get rid of the (quacks) term usually for DR. in this instance "officials" not all, but most. One guy checking scale and one flagman also one guy writing checks. Or females also at these jobs. The tire guys get them out completely, their like a weatherman, wrong a lot and get paid for it!!!!!!

plunks7
09-01-2016, 06:35 PM
that is the chance you take by doping the tire ,say no to dope but what he says is true its all written out multiple times

That's the problem old fan. Their was no doping found, their was something ump or wrg couldn't find on the tire. Its top secret I guess, their hiding their E-Mails. :)

old fan
09-01-2016, 06:40 PM
no certain substances will throw it off they might not have done anything wrong except sorry with history of 0 and 20 the other three maybe not wd 40 for one will light it up like a Christmas tree basically anything oil based why can't be a man about like some of the others drivers have done is that to hard

old fan
09-01-2016, 06:55 PM
roger probably checked bloomers lawyers rating

jeffreymo
09-01-2016, 07:25 PM
no certain substances will throw it off they might not have done anything wrong except sorry with history of 0 and 20 the other three maybe not wd 40 for one will light it up like a Christmas tree basically anything oil based why can't be a man about like some of the others drivers have done is that to hard

As usual, you have no clue what you are talking about.

old fan
09-01-2016, 07:27 PM
do you wanna make a 1000 dollar bet

jeffreymo
09-01-2016, 07:32 PM

On what exactly? That you never know WTF you're talking about? Or that your posts are unreadable? Or the fact that you are the biggest troll on this board?
Yeah, I'll take that bet all day every day.

mud duck
09-01-2016, 07:34 PM

You shouldn't wager with our tax paying money Old Fart!! Just saying!!

old fan
09-01-2016, 07:36 PM
its my money not yours besides I HAVE PROOF

old fan
09-01-2016, 07:37 PM
on what exactly? That you never know wtf you're talking about? Or that your posts are unreadable? Or the fact that you are the biggest troll on this board?yeah, i'll take that bet all day every day.no that that my post is true try me about the chemicals in tires just try me

mud duck
09-01-2016, 07:41 PM
its my money not yours besides I HAVE PROOF

Sorry, I thought the way people were talking on here that you were one of those government tit suckers!! Which means your money is really our money. Carry on!!

old fan
09-01-2016, 07:47 PM
I work my butt off everyday no govt cheese in this house conservatives don't take cheese

Clayton_Wetter
09-01-2016, 08:34 PM

I don't like your train of though very well at all. It appears to be derailed.

If you like a driver then they never cheat, but if you don't like a driver then they always cheat. You seem to be in the preschool mode.

Please 4M, find this member unfit!!!! :)

Clayton_Wetter
09-01-2016, 08:36 PM
I work my butt off everyday no govt cheese in this house conservatives don't take cheese

Playing Battleship on the computer is tough, but somebody has to do it!!! :)

Clayton_Wetter
09-01-2016, 08:42 PM
On what exactly? That you never know WTF you're talking about? Or that your posts are unreadable? Or the fact that you are the biggest troll on this board?

Quote Originally Posted by illiterate_dipchit View Post

I saw what you did there! Now if we could just get 4M to process that name!!!! hahahhaahaaa

Cardirt0
09-01-2016, 08:58 PM
I don't like your train of though very well at all. It appears to be derailed.

If you like a driver then they never cheat, but if you don't like a driver then they always cheat. You seem to be in the preschool mode.

Please 4M, find this member unfit!!!! :)

Clayton No matter how meany time you spit in his drink he will say it taste fine....

Krooser
09-01-2016, 09:04 PM
I've got 44,000lbs. of cheddar in my trailer tonight... might stop at OF's house to see if he needs a 640# box.

Cardirt0
09-01-2016, 09:07 PM
I've got 44,000lbs. of cheddar in my trailer tonight... might stop at OF's house to see if he needs a 640# box.

For him thats a weeks worth...

Krooser
09-01-2016, 09:12 PM
So where does Hoosier stand in all of this crap? They are the ones suppling the tires... I would also sue their asses since they can't seem to produce a tire with a consistent set of standards.

BTW... Hoosier doesn't make their own rubber... they buy it from a large supplier. Maybe the supplier is the one screwing things up but I know what I would look at doing... make the American Racer tire an option.

Cardirt0
09-01-2016, 09:26 PM
So where does Hoosier stand in all of this crap? They are the ones suppling the tires... I would also sue their asses since they can't seem to produce a tire with a consistent set of standards.

BTW... Hoosier doesn't make their own rubber... they buy it from a large supplier. Maybe the supplier is the one screwing things up but I know what I would look at doing... make the American Racer tire an option.

Dont think ...He!! ARCA dont even use them no more..Do they

jetwind
09-01-2016, 10:40 PM
are u a lawyer because thats not how it always works in court if they win it wont matter if they lose they wont be paying those fees u will be in admission prices maybee

old fan
09-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Playing Battleship on the computer is tough, but somebody has to do it!!! :) you still trying to fiqure out mine sweep

old fan
09-01-2016, 10:57 PM
I don't like your train of though very well at all. It appears to be derailed. If you like a driver then they never cheat, but if you don't like a driver then they always cheat. You seem to be in the preschool mode.Please 4M, find this member unfit!!!! :) you just love cheaters don't just like you cheated the govt when you went to work lol

old fan
09-01-2016, 10:58 PM
So where does Hoosier stand in all of this crap? They are the ones suppling the tires... I would also sue their asses since they can't seem to produce a tire with a consistent set of standards.BTW... Hoosier doesn't make their own rubber... they buy it from a large supplier. Maybe the supplier is the one screwing things up but I know what I would look at doing... make the American Racer tire an option.http://www.abc57.com/story/28186864/made-in-michiana-hoosier-tire

chupp n bloomer fan
09-02-2016, 11:28 AM
Just got to thinking about this headline and how laughable it is.

Like Roger is going to say, "Fuk yeah they have a very valid suit, we really screwed the pooch and I got my fingers crossed they don't win".

He said what he should say.

Cardirt0
09-02-2016, 12:04 PM

Like Roger is going to say, "Fuk yeah they have a very valid suit, we really screwed the pooch and I got my fingers crossed they don't win".

Yep Rule 1 Even when you are WRONG, You Never, I mean Never, Said we were WRONG.. If light was Red and you in a Crash, You say it was Green and Hope no one can Prove it was Red...

a25rjr
09-02-2016, 12:07 PM

heck......I figured he would have said, their (eldoras) check for $8.25 mil was waitin on the fab 5 to pick it up! :)

Cardirt0
09-02-2016, 12:11 PM
heck......I figured he would have said, their (eldoras) check for $8.25 mil was waitin on the fab 5 to pick it up! :)

I want some of what you are Smoking LOL
Plus
Is 4m as slow for You as it is for me Snail moves faster the 4M is running...

a25rjr
09-02-2016, 12:37 PM
I want some of what you are Smoking LOL
Plus
Is 4m as slow for You as it is for me Snail moves faster the 4M is running...

Its been off and on today but Im in the middle of Hurricane Hermine!

Cardirt0
09-02-2016, 01:27 PM
Its been off and on today but Im in the middle of Hurricane Hermine!

Hope you Ok reminds me of my days living in Baton Rouge...100 mile winds can $uck

a25rjr
09-02-2016, 02:38 PM
Hope you Ok reminds me of my days living in Baton Rouge...100 mile winds can $uck

Thx, we're finally getting on the downhill side. We've had about 6" of rain and wind gusts of 50mph.

But.... that's less hot air than old fan blows on here every day! :)

Clayton_Wetter
09-02-2016, 04:00 PM
Clayton No matter how meany time you spit in his drink he will say it taste fine....

Maybe I'll just take a plss in it next time and watch to see what happens. hahahhahaa

Clayton_Wetter
09-02-2016, 04:13 PM
you just love cheaters don't just like you cheated the govt when you went to work lol

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/25/94/5e/25945e1063583b4f62841bb3b4f3e877.jpg

t3r3e3
09-02-2016, 05:07 PM

Track amenities have improved greatly. Track surface has turned to crap. Old Earl had the surface in great shape. Tony, not so much.

t3r3e3
09-02-2016, 05:09 PM

Says the guy who took St Louis taxpayers for a fat slip n trip lawsuit. Working man, now that's funny!

Cardirt0
09-02-2016, 05:12 PM
Track amenities have improved greatly. Track surface has turned to crap. Old Earl had the surface in great shape. Tony, not so much.

You Hit the Nail on that one... Earl got it done on the Track,,,,,, Smoke Not so much....

chupp n bloomer fan
09-02-2016, 06:39 PM
I work my butt off everyday no govt cheese in this house conservatives don't take cheeseJesus, you have no comprehension of the word hypocrisy. I'm not getting all political, but all sides of the fence get handouts one way or the other. Not every person, but people of all viewpoints, wether it's assistance, or scamming their taxes.

chupp n bloomer fan
09-02-2016, 06:47 PM
The teams suing are breaking their contract by filing suit.You can wipe your a$$ with them contracts, entry forms too. The scales are not "official" if they are used to determine money, but have not been calibrated. Go to any grocery store, quarry, asphalt plant, anything that pays on weight, they are calibrated with a sticker. Only if the plaintiffs lose can they possibly have to pay court fees and lawyer fees, otherwise, the other side will.

Everything is in house till someone decides otherwise. The series and tracks aren't God, you don't like it, ya got two choices. Say to he!! with it an obey whatever they tell you, or fight back. Maybe a third in not racing at said track, but when it concerns Eldora, that's not really an option to me.

chupp n bloomer fan
09-02-2016, 07:00 PM

And to all that said car counts would be down for the World, guess what. Their will be MORE cars this year than last year. I guess most race fans could give 2 chts whether Scott is there or not.You realize there's 3-4 other guys in this same boat? Not sure why everyone is focusing on Scott, they have joined him as well.

It's the World 100, it'll be the second time I've been there with no Scott, guess what, so what.

It's the World 100, I'm going wether he's there or not.

This isn't good for the sport, but I don't blame them either. If they feel they were wronged, then fight back. If we were in this same position and felt we were screwed, I'd hope we'd do the same.

old fan
09-02-2016, 09:24 PM
Says the guy who took St Louis taxpayers for a fat slip n trip lawsuit. Working man, now that's funny!The joke is on of you never did fall now who's laughing

Cardirt0
09-02-2016, 10:41 PM
The joke is on of you never did fall now who's laughing

Man Give it Up ,,Join the Human race ,, Do you not think People are tired of your $hit...If your not 15 act your age.. PLEASE...

t3r3e3
09-02-2016, 11:02 PM
The joke is on of you never did fall now who's laughing

I mastered walking at 3. Walking and chewing gum at 5. Paying attention to public surroundings about the same time. Seems like yer still 0 for 3. Keep it up "working man". Work that court system...http://www.4m.net/images/smilies/biggrin.png

MasterSbilt_Racer
09-03-2016, 12:41 AM
You can wipe your a$$ with them contracts, entry forms too. The scales are not "official" if they are used to determine money, but have not been calibrated. Go to any grocery store, quarry, asphalt plant, anything that pays on weight, they are calibrated with a sticker. Only if the plaintiffs lose can they possibly have to pay court fees and lawyer fees, otherwise, the other side will.

Everything is in house till someone decides otherwise. The series and tracks aren't God, you don't like it, ya got two choices. Say to he!! with it an obey whatever they tell you, or fight back. Maybe a third in not racing at said track, but when it concerns Eldora, that's not really an option to me.

How much per pound do they pay the winner? Same as hamburger or pork?

welderron105
09-03-2016, 07:13 AM
A first choice would be to stay within the rules.
Racers will always push the boundries. Some more than others.
Some sanctions dont enforce rules. Some do.
If you get caught, move on.
No series is God, no racer is either.

calverton
09-03-2016, 09:09 AM
Great post

Cardirt0
09-03-2016, 09:11 AM
How much per pound do they pay the winner? Same as hamburger or pork?

In this case if you were a few pounds over it was 100000 bucks if you were under a few pounds it was 0... kind of like if the big truck is 45300 pounds, the fine is 400 bucks, but if it was 45000 pounds there in no fine...

calverton
09-03-2016, 09:18 AM
Check the car against scales before race and adjust he11 every local guy knows that routine