PDA

View Full Version : Tony Stewrt working on his new MastersBilt Late Model at his shop. Thought I'd share.

HoosierDirtFan
08-31-2016, 08:01 PM
Thought I'd share this PIC.
Tony Stewart working on his new MastersBilt Late Model at his Shop.
He bought the car a few weeks ago.

Sambo
08-31-2016, 08:37 PM
That sure is gunna look pretty rollin thru Bean Station behind a Lizard Lick Tow truck >!!!<

champion24
08-31-2016, 09:03 PM
Thought he was tight with the Richards clan. Expected a Rocket.

drano
08-31-2016, 09:06 PM

Tony has so much money they wanted to be tight with him lol.

MI Dirt Fan
08-31-2016, 09:07 PM

Guess he won't be getting the extra rules benefits lol

BTExpress
08-31-2016, 09:09 PM
That sure is gunna look pretty rollin thru Bean Station behind a Lizard Lick Tow truck >

Many in the late model world hope they win the lawsuit, and put WRG, UMP, Eldora, and Tony Stewart out of business. What a blow that would have to the entire racing community. I just don't understand the hate???. WRG goes out and you put 15 WoO drivers out of work. (LOLMS can't support 30 full time teams). UMP goes out and you have tracks making their own rules and tire deals (look no further than the current state of the Northeast Big Blocks) and do you think you would find a better supporter of dirt track racing than Smoke???

old fan
08-31-2016, 09:14 PM
great post BT EXPRESS

BAD INFLUENCE
08-31-2016, 09:22 PM
Tony is an easy target. The guy has made his share of mistakes. No one can argue that he lacks passion for racing and competition. What other Nascar points queen would've bought Eldora if they had the chance? Gordon-busy on his boat, Earnhardt-can't drive on dirt, Johnson-too busy looking good. Backwards traditionalist want to bash him, but those same morons don't ever say a good word to say about much.

Sambo
08-31-2016, 09:29 PM

Hes gunna need a rocket up his ass to catch that Sweet/Bloomquist Chassis >!!!<

old fan
08-31-2016, 09:34 PM
Not really he is running a crate with it

CIRF
08-31-2016, 09:42 PM
Stewart is an easy target for a lot of things because his actions and words have undeniably made himself an easy target. Don't know who can be blamed for that but it's a safe bet that Stewart would be able to find someone but himself to blame.

Gordo, Earnhardt and Johnson have enough money that their great grandchildren won't run out of it. Maybe, just maybe those 3 guys want to set back and enjoy the fruits of their success in a bit different way. It dam sure doesn't mean they love racing and the competition any less than Stewart and it sure as hell doesn't mean they are points queens.

old fan
08-31-2016, 10:05 PM
And your point is some want to race the rest of their lives other don't neither is right or wrong

old fan
08-31-2016, 10:07 PM
Tony is an easy target. The guy has made his share of mistakes. No one can argue that he lacks passion for racing and competition. What other Nascar points queen would've bought Eldora if they had the chance? Gordon-busy on his boat, Earnhardt-can't drive on dirt, Johnson-too busy looking good. Backwards traditionalist want to bash him, but those same morons don't ever say a good word to say about much.In case you didn't know this Tony was the only bidder because he respected Earl and Earl respected him CIRF

wfo2007
08-31-2016, 10:09 PM
That sure is gunna look pretty rollin thru Bean Station behind a Lizard Lick Tow truck >

Many in the late model world hope they win the lawsuit, and put WRG, UMP, Eldora, and Tony Stewart out of business. What a blow that would have to the entire racing community. I just don't understand the hate???. WRG goes out and you put 15 WoO drivers out of work. (LOLMS can't support 30 full time teams). UMP goes out and you have tracks making their own rules and tire deals (look no further than the current state of the Northeast Big Blocks) and do you think you would find a better supporter of dirt track racing than Smoke???

If WOO went out of business today there would be a new series tomorrow. We all know that.

old fan
08-31-2016, 10:11 PM
Its not just woo wrg has 12 classes that run weekly with various series with in it

a25rjr
08-31-2016, 10:22 PM
Thought I'd share this PIC.
Tony Stewart working on his new MastersBilt Late Model at his Shop.
He bought the car a few weeks ago.

New?......hah, that looks like a Lizard lick repo!

shagger
08-31-2016, 10:32 PM
That sure is gunna look pretty rollin thru Bean Station behind a Lizard Lick Tow truck >IMany in the late model world hope they win the lawsuit, and put WRG, UMP, Eldora, and Tony Stewart out of business. What a blow that would have to the entire racing community. I just don't understand the hate???. WRG goes out and you put 15 WoO drivers out of work. (LOLMS can't support 30 full time teams). UMP goes out and you have tracks making their own rules and tire deals (look no further than the current state of the Northeast Big Blocks) and do you think you would find a better supporter of dirt track racing than Smoke???And if they win it will be the end of the sport. Because if they do you can cheat at will. If you get caught, just get a lawyer!!

TDRacinŽ
08-31-2016, 10:42 PM
It dam sure doesn't mean they love racing and the competition any less than Stewart and it sure as hell doesn't mean they are points queens.

No? Tell me, what have they given back to the sport? Let me know!

george w
08-31-2016, 11:23 PM
Sure seems odd a guy with pockets as deep as stewarts would be putting a used battery in a new car???? Much less the fact that a new car he ordered wouldn't have a fresh powder coat on it for a customer of his stature..... somethings off on this one?

MI Dirt Fan
08-31-2016, 11:26 PM
Sure seems odd a guy with pockets as deep as stewarts would be putting a used battery in a new car???? Much less the fact that a new car he ordered wouldn't have a fresh powder coat on it for a customer of his stature..... somethings off on this one?
Maybe the older battery is just for a mock up?

Scott Boesel
08-31-2016, 11:39 PM

I was thinking the exact same thing that has to be a used chassis no way it's new

Barbecueboy
09-01-2016, 12:18 AM

My goal in all of this is was/is to shed light on exactly the same lame crap they filed suit over on the tire thing, I sincerely think most of it is bogus...I do think several of them juiced but I think they got it soooo wrong with the others that it just burst it wide open.

It was bound to happen and if not them now it would have been someone else later......nobody wants to see any of the guys you mentioned going out of business and I really think that would be the very extreme result and very unlikely.

What would be funny is that when or if they win they get all their costs covered and give the rest of the money back to everybody and say suck it boys , maybe next time you won't be so obtuse.

Now go fix this sht and lets go racin.

Barbecueboy
09-01-2016, 12:25 AM
And if they win it will be the end of the sport. Because if they do you can cheat at will. If you get caught, just get a lawyer!!

If you can cheat at will and then sue to get out of it , then the rules your suing against are horribly written.

Necrosis
09-01-2016, 06:37 AM
That sure is gunna look pretty rollin thru Bean Station behind a Lizard Lick Tow truck >!!!Or sitting in front of the D&R with a for sale sign...

Necrosis
09-01-2016, 06:41 AM
Btw, that is NOT a new car. You can tell it's been ran plenty just from the pictures.

old fan
09-01-2016, 06:58 AM
if you can cheat at will and then sue to get out of it , then the rules your suing against are horribly written.and they are not UNLIKE LUCAS OIL WHICH IF ANDS AND BUTTS IN IT WRG/WOO 2300 LBS AT THE SCALES PERIOD

dirt crow
09-01-2016, 09:01 AM
Tony needs to be working on that extreme big E sandstorm

Josh Bayko
09-01-2016, 09:04 AM
Btw, that is NOT a new car. You can tell it's been ran plenty just from the pictures.

Right?

I mean, the fuel cell is still dusty.

Hoosier_Dirt
09-01-2016, 09:19 AM
It is not new,and will be running crate motor.

Krooser
09-01-2016, 09:30 AM
Stewart and I have a lot in common now....

He's been to Eldora. I've been to Eldora.

He knew Earl. I talked to Earl.

He's got a new Mastersbilt. I have a '96 Mastersbilt.

He's won in dirt cars, sprints and midgets. I dated a midget.

TS FAN
09-01-2016, 09:41 AM
LOL, a voice of reason.

a25rjr
09-01-2016, 09:48 AM

That's funny!

So you dated a midget......you must have been "nuts" over her! lol

btw.....how is the old girl?....Mastersbuilt, not midget.....haven't seen any new updates from you lately?

JustAddDirt
09-01-2016, 09:48 AM

good analogy. I can see where you are coming from.

tb1545
09-01-2016, 10:05 AM
One of the body panels off the car in the background has a clint bowyer racing sticker on the car so its likely one of Hudson Oneal's cars.
Kind of makes me wonder if hes looking at setting up a dirt driving experience like Kenny wallace has or something.

Cardirt0
09-01-2016, 10:16 AM
If WOO went out of business today there would be a new series tomorrow. We all know that.

And there is a 50% change it would not be as F==K up

Krooser
09-01-2016, 10:47 AM
a25rjr.... Not much to update. I put the '16 season on hold to put together the funds for a better motor. Bought a hurt 383 that I hope to have ready by April '17.

Speaking of the Kenny Wallace Driving Experience I booked 10 laps with them September 17th at my old track 141 Speedway in WI. I haven't turned a lap there since the 80s when I managed the joint and it was a 1/5 mile paved track.

I sent Herman a publicity photo to use to get a big crowd for my triumphant return to oval track greatness but, after seeing my rather large posterior, all he's gonna do now is put a 900# spring in the lr to keep the frame from draging.

Should be fun...

edavis71
09-01-2016, 11:43 AM
Tony is an easy target. The guy has made his share of mistakes. No one can argue that he lacks passion for racing and competition. What other Nascar points queen would've bought Eldora if they had the chance? Gordon-busy on his boat, Earnhardt-can't drive on dirt, Johnson-too busy looking good. Backwards traditionalist want to bash him, but those same morons don't ever say a good word to say about much.

Agree 1000%, great post!!!