PDA

View Full Version : What if Eldora rains out

b1eagle
09-01-2016, 05:08 PM
The fab 5 would be back and Old fan would crap his pants

Nasty55
09-01-2016, 05:13 PM

He craps his pants now what are you talking about lol.....

zyoung25
09-01-2016, 05:49 PM
I think the court deal.keeps them from entering any race there at all until it is resolved, no eldora races for any of these guys.

old fan
09-01-2016, 05:51 PM
yep they screwed up may not see the fab 5 their ever again and being they are running by points that weekend they would have to start in the back of a heat anyway ,unless over 120 cars then they are sos

Clayton_Wetter
09-01-2016, 08:47 PM

Saturday
09/10
82 | 61 °F
Saturday 20% Precip. / 0 in
Partly cloudy. High 82F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday Night 60% Precip. / 0.09 in
Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 61F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Let's find out Mother Nature!!!! :)

Clayton_Wetter
09-01-2016, 08:48 PM

Who'll change the diaper???

Cardirt0
09-01-2016, 08:52 PM
He craps his pants now what are you talking about lol.....

It dont need too rain for him too do that..LOL

Centeroff
09-01-2016, 09:18 PM
Il just have old fan call 32 Pierce and put a "whippin" on the rain clouds. HE1L I bet Pierce is so fast the draft from his car blows the rain clear out of Ohio... Lol

Hovlane
09-01-2016, 09:27 PM
They can't participate in any postponed event that was originally scheduled during a suspension, WRG rule. So that answers that question.

Cardirt0
09-01-2016, 09:31 PM
Il just have old fan call 32 Pierce and put a "whippin" on the rain clouds. HE1L I bet Pierce is so fast the draft from his car blows the rain clear out of Ohio... Lol

God dont bring Bobby up that will start a War for shour..

Enigma41
09-02-2016, 01:53 PM
I think the court deal.keeps them from entering any race there at all until it is resolved, no eldora races for any of these guys.

I think the opposite may be true, they can keep racing until its resolved, no guilt has been established in any court, so why would they be blocked from making a living once suspension is complete, regardless of suit.

Cardirt0
09-02-2016, 02:32 PM
I think the opposite may be true, they can keep racing until its resolved, no guilt has been established in any court, so why would they be blocked from making a living once suspension is complete, regardless of suit.

If he was a employee yes but hes not..He must pay too race so they maybe able to refuse his payment to race...

Clayton_Wetter
09-02-2016, 04:15 PM
They can't participate in any postponed event that was originally scheduled during a suspension, WRG rule. So that answers that question.

Hey now, you makin' that up???? :)

old fan
09-02-2016, 04:19 PM
But Tony could say so

Clayton_Wetter
09-02-2016, 04:39 PM
But Tony could say so

Yes and he could lose thousands of customers forever also.

Then have to sell the track and move in your bedroom rent free.

You two could have a Bull Chit contest and see who stinks the most!!! :)

zyoung25
09-03-2016, 03:38 AM

It was just stated by a lawyer on late model live the other night that they weren't allowed to run any races until the issue was resolved. Could be a year or more before we see them there.

flagone
09-03-2016, 06:49 AM
As the Lou Long (attorney) explained on DoD's Late Model Live it is almost a guarantee that the 5 will not be able to compete until the lawsuit is completed which could be years. Furthermore anybody ever heard anything about Tony Stewart? Other than his considerable bank account anybody else know why Earl chose to sell Eldora to him? I would be willing to bet that no matter the outcome the 5 may not be welcomed back at Eldora ever again or at least for some time.

Bill31
09-03-2016, 03:25 PM
Don't know about the rules on the lawsuite or if the race is considered under suspension since you "almost" have to participate Thursday and Friday to get your starting spot for Saturday. Even if the race got rained out Saturday, all the cars would already have starting spots and some big events do not allow entry's after the line-ups are out. And even if the did only show up Sunday (if it got rained out Sat), they all would have to start dead last in a heat if they were allowed.

kidrock
09-03-2016, 03:33 PM
It was just stated by a lawyer on late model live the other night that they weren't allowed to run any races until the issue was resolved. Could be a year or more before we see them there.

As the Lou Long (attorney) explained on DoD's Late Model Live it is almost a guarantee that the 5 will not be able to compete until the lawsuit is completed which could be years. Furthermore anybody ever heard anything about Tony Stewart? Other than his considerable bank account anybody else know why Earl chose to sell Eldora to him? I would be willing to bet that no matter the outcome the 5 may not be welcomed back at Eldora ever again or at least for some time.

And you both would be right

MI Dirt Fan
09-03-2016, 03:46 PM
Why would they want to go back there? That would be like suing a restaurant for some reason but still being a frequent customer there.

jetwind
09-03-2016, 04:00 PM
Yes and he could lose thousands of customers forever also.

Then have to sell the track and move in your bedroom rent free.

You two could have a Bull Chit contest and see who stinks the most!!! :)

now thats some funny chit rite there ane u guys believe what a lawyer says like hillary clinton shes
a lawyer u cant believe a word they say theres also a thing called injuntion ifs that the real fact