PDA

View Full Version : Reece said Bloomer was a Drama Queen!

toast
09-05-2016, 03:15 PM
At first I thought he said drag queen, My hearing is getting bad! He did say Bloomer should stick strictly to racing instead of as I said the drama! I did ask him about sponsoring Bloomer next year, He said he really didn't know, But the words he used I would almost bet he is back with Bloomer!

Centeroff
09-05-2016, 03:37 PM
I can tell you for a fact that Scott or anybody on that team doesn't know anything about Reece leaving the 0. I talked to them for an hour or so this weekend and that's the first they had heard about it. I spoke with an awesome group from PA in the camping area at TYLER county and the rumor in Portsmouth was Scott was late because he was back on the candy. Moral of the story is believe nothing you hear in the pits. I watched Scott work his arse off all day long trying to get his car ready. On the other hand I watched a couple other ride around on pitbikes. It's something to me that the biggest name in dirt racing works harder in the pits than the regional racers. He is from the old school and believes if you want it done right, do it yourself. I respect that 100%

MI Dirt Fan
09-05-2016, 03:45 PM
At first I thought he said drag queen, My hearing is getting bad! He did say Bloomer should stick strictly to racing instead of as I said the drama! I did ask him about sponsoring Bloomer next year, He said he really didn't know, But the words he used I would almost bet he is back with Bloomer!

I bet you did. I called and talked to Elliot Sadler while he was in victory lane at Darlington also.

toast
09-05-2016, 03:50 PM
Don't get your bloomers in a wad, I talked to Reece personally, I said that he would be back as I stated from what I heard! I will tell you this I have known Reece for over 40 years, I didn't meet him in the pits, You got your information in the pits and turned around and said believe nothing you hear in the pits!

Sambo
09-05-2016, 04:04 PM
Don't get your bloomers in a wad, I talked to Reece personally, I said that he would be back as I stated from what I heard! I will tell you this I have known Reece for over 40 years, I didn't meet him in the pits, You got your information in the pits and turned around and said believe nothing you hear in the pits!

You also stated before that Reece wouldnt be back...Quit trying to act like a know it all. Reece doesnt tell you anything different than he does the next guy.

Sambo
09-05-2016, 04:08 PM

And Reece should stick to headstones, Just because he is LUCKY to have his name on the side of someones car you think hes gods gift to dirt latemodels..please quit rambling off at the valve on every other post how you have known him for over 40 years.

MI Dirt Fan
09-05-2016, 04:17 PM
His first sentence showed his lack of knowledge

NormP
09-05-2016, 05:06 PM
He wouldn't know Reece if he dropped a tombstone on his head. He just got excited at the thought of drag queens. You know how people hear what they want to hear...

old fan
09-05-2016, 05:25 PM
Drama drag Queen now that is rich just for the drama queen but sorry not this year https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=we+are+the+champion&FORM=HDRSC3

joshroth14
09-05-2016, 05:25 PM
I know for a fact that Mike Reece has been at Bloomquist's shop atleast twice in the last two weeks and has already started buying new equipment for next year. If Mike was leaving the team he wouldnt be spending more money and stopping by the shop so often. Mike is a great guy and Bloomquist is fortunate to have him as a sponser. You will see some changes for Bloomquist next year but it wont be Reece leaving. If you want to know why Scott was late to Portsmouth you guys should ask him. Its not that great of a story.

old fan
09-05-2016, 05:28 PM
what did he get lost again or lost money on the boat again

chupp n bloomer fan
09-05-2016, 05:37 PM
You also stated before that Reece wouldnt be back...Quit trying to act like a know it all. Reece doesnt tell you anything different than he does the next guy.Glad you remembered that one. Yes, toast, is just another 4m guy who is full of chit.

toast
09-05-2016, 06:33 PM
If any of you all actually knew Reece like me (head) Which is is nickname , Mike is a drama queen too! I told this story before, When Jimmy was his main squeeze he talked about bloomer like a dog, Called him everything but a white man! I'm going to give you bloomer fan's some advice, When picking a man to lust after, Pick a good looking man, not a drag queen! Reece will change his mind several times in one day, If you knew him, You kno he's been like that all his life!

MI Dirt Fan
09-05-2016, 06:39 PM
I know alot of guys nicknames too!!!

toast
09-05-2016, 06:41 PM
The money is going in your favor, It will end on a sour note, I never told it on here but I know the Owens story! It may not end next year for bloomer, But I promise It will happen! Reece never stayed with one thing long when sponsoring, If you all knew him like you say you should know his background of sponsorship!

Sambo
09-05-2016, 06:50 PM
If any of you all actually knew Reece like me (head) Which is is nickname , Mike is a drama queen too! I told this story before, When Jimmy was his main squeeze he talked about bloomer like a dog, Called him everything but a white man! I'm going to give you bloomer fan's some advice, When picking a man to lust after, Pick a good looking man, not a drag queen! Reece will change his mind several times in one day, If you knew him, You kno he's been like that all his life!

Please log off your computer because that whole paragraph sounded as ignorant if not more than Litey/ Oldfan/ Calvins. Once again you are trying to act like some big shot because you know Mike Reece. Would it make ya feel better if we called ya D!ck and him Head ?

old fan
09-05-2016, 06:51 PM
http://www.thethirdturn.com/wiki/Reece_Monument

Sambo
09-05-2016, 06:51 PM
The money is going in your favor, It will end on a sour note, I never told it on here but I know the Owens story! It may not end next year for bloomer, But I promise It will happen! Reece never stayed with one thing long when sponsoring, If you all knew him like you say you should know his background of sponsorship!

No Chit sherlock..Sponsors come and go. No one is disputing that. Once again you made an azz of yourself...and who really cares about the Jimmy Owens story..We can wait to hear that one on lifetime

Centeroff
09-05-2016, 07:21 PM
if Reese does decide to leave the sport, I promise his last year will be with Scott. Why do you leave a team that is gonna win a championship in the biggest series in our sport? Reese should appreciate the "drama" because drama runs hand in hand with publicity. All he should care about is eyes seeing his company name and all eyes are on 0. I doubt he meant anything when he said drama if that's what he said??! He was probably talking about the lawsuit if anything. If any of you guys were gonna put your name on a quarter panel, what better car than the zero? Love him or hate him... He is the biggest name in the game!

MI Dirt Fan
09-05-2016, 07:24 PM
The man, the myth, the legend.

turnleftandgasit
09-05-2016, 07:25 PM
If he was back on the nose candy, wouldn't he be EARLY? LOL

MI Dirt Fan
09-05-2016, 07:27 PM
Who said he was on it before?

Barbecueboy
09-05-2016, 07:43 PM
Who said he was on it before?
Every single bloomquist hater that's ever logged on to a computer......

toast
09-05-2016, 08:11 PM
I'm going to put rings in center-off's nose, He's rooting way to deep! You will cause bloomy to get hemroids hanging like grapes!

Highside Hustler25
09-05-2016, 09:01 PM

If I was a major sponsor of a high profile racer, and a acquaintance made a remark on a public forum quoting me like that, for 1, you would no longer be a acquaintance of mine and would probably get your @zz kicked.
Therefore, I can conclude that you are probably making all of this up.

plunks7
09-05-2016, 09:13 PM
If I was a major sponsor of a high profile racer, and a acquaintance made a remark on a public forum quoting me like that, for 1, you would no longer be a acquaintance of mine and would probably get your @zz kicked.
Therefore, I can conclude that you are probably making all of this up.

Couldn't have said it better HH25.

Cardirt0
09-05-2016, 09:25 PM
One way too fix This have them pi$$ in a cup....Or one better make sure take Blood or a hair.. Cant cover that up .. Kraft foods does Blood and hair.. Cant cheat when you use them 2 ....You done drugs in the last 6 mouths a 1in hair will show it...

MI Dirt Fan
09-05-2016, 09:32 PM
Every single bloomquist hater that's ever logged on to a computer......

Well I know that. lol

Centeroff
09-06-2016, 01:14 AM
That's all a rumor and the fukn pricks that start those rumors should grow up and get a life. Scott has a wife/mother/father and most importantly a daughter who have ears also and they don't need to hear that garbage. People love to slam other people when they aren't anywhere around to defend theirselves. Sad part is, the rumor was probably started by a grown man, a grown man that should be ashamed for acting like a gossiping woman. I mean I remember when everyone said Jeff Gordon was gay. Wtf?? Really? One day Scott will slow down and stop winning and you won't hear a word about him. When your on top everyone loves to see you fall. If you don't like the man as a driver and hope he gets last in every race that's what fans do, but slandering his name is another.

Senroc-Systems
09-06-2016, 01:46 AM
You mean like you did to Bobby Pierce? Remember? Keep in mind you just saw a 19 year old kid win a Crown Jewel. Has any other driver in DLM history won a Crown Jewel at that age? I'll answer that for you. No, they have not. Bobby Pierce is the most complete driver we've ever seen at 19 .....and you're comparing him to Scott Bloomquist? What a moron!

Highside Hustler25
09-06-2016, 06:38 AM
That's all a rumor

Insert chuckle here:D

old fan
09-06-2016, 07:12 AM
[QUOTE=Centeroff;2041225]That's all a rumor and the fukn pricks that start those rumors should grow up and get a life. Scott has a wife/mother/father and most importantly a daughter who have ears also and they don't need to hear that garbage. People love to slam other people when they aren't anywhere around to defend theirselves. Sad part is, the rumor was probably started by a grown man, a grown man that should be ashamed for acting like a gossiping woman. I mean I remember when everyone said Jeff Gordon was gay. Wtf?? Really? One day Scott will slow down and stop winning and you won't hear a word about him. When your on top everyone loves to see you fall. If you don't like the man as a driver and hope he gets last in every race that's what fans do, but slandering his name is another.[/QUOTE great driver but likes to play head games late to the track and cheats

Bubstr
09-06-2016, 07:35 AM
You mean like you did to Bobby Pierce? Remember? Keep in mind you just saw a 19 year old kid win a Crown Jewel. Has any other driver in DLM history won a Crown Jewel at that age? I'll answer that for you. No, they have not. Bobby Pierce is the most complete driver we've ever seen at 19 .....and you're comparing him to Scott Bloomquist? What a moron!

Good call. Some can dish it out, but sure can't take it.

toast
09-06-2016, 08:22 AM
Here's a comment highside hussy, I bet you squat to pee!!

toast
09-06-2016, 08:30 AM
Here's another thing about Reece, If he had any morals at all he wouldn't sponsor a cheat and known drug addict, Boy that's great for business! You wussies call me a lair on that comment!

old fan
09-06-2016, 08:32 AM
Here's a comment highside hussy, I bet you squat to pee!!nahh he just lifts his leg

toast
09-06-2016, 09:10 AM
I'm going to start selling tea sets with Charles manson on the side of the box!!

Clayton_Wetter
09-06-2016, 03:19 PM
[QUOTE=Centeroff;2041225]That's all a rumor and the fukn pricks that start those rumors should grow up and get a life. Scott has a wife/mother/father and most importantly a daughter who have ears also and they don't need to hear that garbage. People love to slam other people when they aren't anywhere around to defend theirselves. Sad part is, the rumor was probably started by a grown man, a grown man that should be ashamed for acting like a gossiping woman. I mean I remember when everyone said Jeff Gordon was gay. Wtf?? Really? One day Scott will slow down and stop winning and you won't hear a word about him. When your on top everyone loves to see you fall. If you don't like the man as a driver and hope he gets last in every race that's what fans do, but slandering his name is another.[/QUOTE great driver but likes to play head games late to the track and cheats

INSERT KNUCKLE HERE!!!

Clayton_Wetter
09-06-2016, 03:21 PM
Here's another thing about Reece, If he had any morals at all he wouldn't sponsor a cheat and known drug addict, Boy that's great for business! You wussies call me a lair on that comment!

Okay liar.

dirtdobber45
09-06-2016, 04:47 PM
I'm going to start selling tea sets with Charles manson on the side of the box!!My wife wants a set lmao

dirtdobber45
09-06-2016, 04:49 PM
Here's another thing about Reece, If he had any morals at all he wouldn't sponsor a cheat and known drug addict, Boy that's great for businessO yeah their dying to see him lmfao couldnt help myself

toast
09-06-2016, 05:01 PM
I get it, But he don't own a funeral home!

toast
09-06-2016, 05:06 PM
Bed-wetter- At least you went straight forward with your response, I might knock 5% off your collectible tea set when you order!

b1eagle
09-06-2016, 05:39 PM
4m needs to take out the trash

MI Dirt Fan
09-06-2016, 05:43 PM

And soon before this place is forced to be shut down because a few people ruin it forever.

Highside Hustler25
09-06-2016, 05:46 PM

I'd say. Toast is toasted.

toast
09-06-2016, 06:21 PM
For telling the truth, I don't think so!!

MI Dirt Fan
09-06-2016, 06:27 PM
For telling the truth, I don't think so!!

Only in your own little fantasy world

Centeroff
09-06-2016, 06:51 PM
Senroc seems to let his dislike of my opinion get in the way of facts. We're talking about slandering a mans name and career. I would never slander another mans name. I said 32 Pierce booted Scott and parked him in a corner to win a race and that's exactly what happened. I also said without a cushion in a major series he generally isn't a factor. We all know he can drive the cushion but he has to calm down and learn to pass clean. That will come with time. I have never or wouldn't ever slander a mans name. That's for the record and a fact!!

old fan
09-06-2016, 06:55 PM
and you don't know chit

toast
09-06-2016, 07:07 PM
Fill in the blank _ _ has done for dirt like Barry Bonds did for baseball! Now there is a fine line, Because Barry Bonds did fill the stadiums and so did the person that fills in the blanks! But both did it their own way, Just a little example for you to dwell on! By the way I think Bloomer is one of the best that ever run dirt, But someone of his caliber doesn't have to cheat, It really confuses me and even some of his die-hard fans don't agree with it that I know!

MI Dirt Fan
09-06-2016, 07:09 PM
Fill in the blank _ _ has done for dirt like Barry Bonds did for baseball! Now there is a fine line, Because Barry Bonds did fill the stadiums and so did the person that fills in the blanks! But both did it their own way, Just a little example for you to dwell on! By the way I think Bloomer is one of the best that ever run dirt, But someone of his caliber doesn't have to cheat, It really confuses me and even some of his die-hard fans don't agree with it that I know!

You have too much time on your hands.

a25rjr
09-06-2016, 07:14 PM

What great driver hasn't got caught cheatin? Who really knows if they cheated every time they won?

Bloomer, Moyer, Owens, EPJ.....they have all got caught a time or two!

That's just a part of the sport.....always has been, always will be!

In the old days, people respected and admired Smokey, Junior, Harry......why now all the hate????? SMH

toast
09-06-2016, 07:30 PM
Nothing about hate, Just facts! Don't really know what you mean with to much time on my hands, Just speaking the TRUTH! Racing legends you mentioned should set examples not failures!

a25rjr
09-06-2016, 08:06 PM
Nothing about hate, Just facts! Don't really know what you mean with to much time on my hands, Just speaking the TRUTH! Racing legends you mentioned should set examples not failures!

They did set examples ......squeezing the most speed out of every part. It was their interpretation of the rules as they saw it. Those three was the quin-essential backyard engineer!