PDA

View Full Version : Todd Morrow Visits Victory Lane Twice Over Labor Day Weekend

Ben Shelton
09-06-2016, 09:05 AM
For Immediate Release
Ben Shelton (msrmafia@gmail.com)
September 6, 2016

Todd Morrow Visits Victory Lane Twice Over Labor Day Weekend

Chattanooga, Tennessee (09/06/16) – There was no taking it easy over the long holiday weekend for Todd Morrow. The pilot of the Platinum Chassis #T1 A-Plus Collision Center Super Late Model visited victory lane on two separate occasions.

“The past few weeks we’ve learned a lot about our new Platinum Chassis, and it just gets better every time that we hit the track,” commented Morrow. “I’m really excited about what the future holds for our team, and as always I want to thank my family, my team, and my sponsors for their relentless support.”

Kicking off the busy Labor Day Weekend, Todd Morrow traveled to Crossville Speedway (Crossville, Tennessee) on Friday for the opening night of the Blue Collar Nationals. Competing in both his Super and Crate Late Model, Morrow earned the 4th-starting position for the $2,500-to-win, Super Late Model A-Main via preliminary events. Working his way into lead early in the, Todd outdueled Brandon Williams to pick up his fourth victory of the season with Williams, Caleb Ashby, Donald McIntosh, and Terry English completing the Top 5. Coming from the 14th-starting position in the Crate Late Model feature, Morrow posted a solid 7th place finish.

Saturday night brought Morrow to Thunderhill Raceway (Summertown, Tennessee) for the Southern All Star Series, sanctioned program. Competing in a field of 18 cars for the Labor Day Weekend 40, Morrow rolled off 14th for the $4,000-to-win feature via his qualifying performance. Breaking into the Top 10, Todd gained seven positions in the 40-lapper, posting another 7th place outing.

Returning to action with the Blue Collar Nationals on Sunday for the weekend finale, Todd stopped at Duck River Raceway Park (Wheel, Tennessee). Battling for another $2,500 payday in the Super Late Model feature, Morrow brought home his second victory of the weekend and fifth overall on the season in the main event.

Full results from this event are available at www.CrossvilleSpeedway.com, www.SASDirt.com, and www.DuckRiverRacewayPark.com .

Morrow and the team are currently evaluating where their next event will be. Keep your browsers pointed to www.ToddMorrowRacing.com for the latest team news.

Todd Morrow Racing would like to thank all of their sponsors, which include A-Plus Collision Center, Mollie & Bobbie Boutique, Allen’s Pools LLC, A&K Transport, Platinum Race Cars, Johnston Enterprises, Phantom Racing Engines, Coosa Heating & Cooling, CRS Starters & Alternators, AR Bodies, Team AFCO Racing Shocks, Stealth Racing Carburetors, Andy Dill Trucking, Southern Iron Kustoms, PPM, Hoosier Racing Tires by Pup, Hunter Oil Company, Fast Shafts, Coulter Racecars and Parts, RPI Racing Products, Racecar Engineering, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Todd Morrow Racing, please visit the official team website at www.ToddMorrowRacing.com and also follow the team on social media at www.facebook.com/toddmorrowracing and www.twitter.com/toddmorrowt1 .