PDA

View Full Version : Lawsuit

welderron105
09-09-2016, 07:05 PM
Brandon Sheppard drops out of lawsuit Just announced at Eldora

welderron105
09-09-2016, 07:09 PM
Best Motor sports not dropping out but Brandon is? Maybe he is parting ways with Best?

Cardirt0
09-09-2016, 07:16 PM
Brandon........ Smart... I MEAN SMART move by him.. Win or Lose, let the car Owner Do it, He has too much too lose and not much too gain By staying in it.....

dirtdobber45
09-09-2016, 07:36 PM
Brandon Sheppard drops out of lawsuit Just announced at EldoraFunny.. was that announced there?

Barbecueboy
09-09-2016, 07:40 PM
Brandon........ Smart... I MEAN SMART move by him.. Win or Lose, let the car Owner Do it, He has too much too lose and not much too gain By staying in it.....

The end result of tightening up some things and trying to get the tires right is in motion and that's all that really matters.........I'm ready to shut up about it and enjoy the great unintended consequence of fantastic racing at eldora this year because of it.

Anybody else game???

Barbecueboy
09-09-2016, 07:44 PM
Or not....

Cardirt0
09-09-2016, 07:45 PM
The end result of tightening up some things and trying to get the tires right is in motion and that's all that really matters.........I'm ready to shut up about it and enjoy the great unintended consequence of fantastic racing at eldora this year because of it.

Anybody else game???

Some names doing good ... And i think it may have something too do with tires...
Add
No one in there Right mine would run Cheater tires this weekend...

mud duck
09-09-2016, 08:13 PM
I'd say with Tony and Mark Richards relationship, it was in Brandon's best interest to bow out of that deal. Mark doesn't help anyone more than Brandon and he does have the Valvoline sponsorship. I doubt it's anywhere near what Josh is getting. But, they do help and I would say Mark helped that along for Brandon. Like someone else stated, it's best to let the team owner fight that battle in this particular case. Besides, if they win or it gets settled before it ever reaches trial, it will "maybe" take the label of "cheater" that some like to use loosely on here away from his name. However, if any money is handed out he will be left out in the cold.

Cardirt0
09-09-2016, 08:27 PM
I'd say with Tony and Mark Richards relationship, it was in Brandon's best interest to bow out of that deal. Mark doesn't help anyone more than Brandon and he does have the Valvoline sponsorship. I doubt it's anywhere near what Josh is getting. But, they do help and I would say Mark helped that along for Brandon. Like someone else stated, it's best to let the team owner fight that battle in this particular case. Besides, if they win or it gets settled before it ever reaches trial, it will "maybe" take the label of "cheater" that some like to use loosely on here away from his name. However, if any money is handed out he will be left out in the cold.

Plus He just drives the car ..They may have told him they did not Cheat.. But they May have...If you just the driver... You may not know what they do...He has more too lose staying in then he does pulling out...

MI Dirt Fan
09-09-2016, 08:52 PM
Funny.. was that announced there?

Just before the 50/50 raffle numbers were announced over the p.a and last call for hot dogs.

jetwind
09-09-2016, 09:55 PM
Just before the 50/50 raffle numbers were announced over the p.a and last call for hot dogs.

if it goes to court he could still be involved i would not believe it till i see a official anouncement

MI Dirt Fan
09-09-2016, 09:58 PM
if it goes to court he could still be involved i would not believe it till i see a official anouncement

It was a joke and a ton of sarcasm

jetwind
09-09-2016, 10:00 PM
i know steve though used to go to his track so u never know

NormP
09-09-2016, 10:11 PM
He has more too lose staying in then he does pulling out...

Story of my life....

MI Dirt Fan
09-09-2016, 10:23 PM
4m slang without hitting the censors lol

a25rjr
09-09-2016, 10:58 PM
Story of my life....

Good one Norm!

plunks7
09-09-2016, 11:12 PM
Editor's note: DirtonDirt.com's new DirtWire feature is a collection of quick-hitting tidbits from around the Dirt Late Model world:

September 98:00 PM ET

Posted by Kevin Kovac

B-Shepp withdraws from lawsuit

heathlawsonphotos.com

The lawsuit recently filed against the World Racing Group and Eldora Speedway by the five drivers and teams penalized for using illegally altered tires in June’s Dream XXII at the track in Rossburg, Ohio, no longer includes Brandon Sheppard of New Berlin, Ill.

Sheppard, 23, told DirtonDirt.com on Friday that he has withdrawn from the lawsuit in which those disqualified from the Dream — Sheppard, Scott Bloomquist, Jimmy Owens, Gregg Satterlee and Ricky Thornton Jr. and their teams — sued WRG and Eldora seeking a total of $16.5 million in damages. Each driver, including Sheppard, is listed in the 13-count complaint as seeking $2 million in damages.

While Sheppard said his team, Best Performance Motorsports owned by Eric Brock, will remain in the lawsuit, he decided that he wanted to move on and put the episode behind him. He noted that he is scheduled to see his suspension from WRG’s UMP DIRTcar- and World of Outlaws Craftsman Late Model Series-sanctioned events end Sunday — as are the other drivers who were penalized — but WRG sent letters to all the plaintiffs involved in the suit informing them that under organization rules they would remain ineligible to enter WRG-affiliated events as long as they actively pursued legal action against the company.

“I’m not admitting any guilt by backing out of this lawsuit,” Sheppard told DirtonDirt.com. “I’m not guilty by any means — I did not cheat the tires and neither did my team. But, at the end of the day, I’m a racer and I need to race to make a living, so I need to be able to go race (WRG) shows. I need to go Charlotte (for the Oct. 27-29 World Finals at The Dirt Track at Charlotte) and I don’t want to have to miss Volusia (Speedway Park’s DIRTcar Nationals) at the beginning of the year (in 2017).

“The lawsuit could go on forever, and I’m not willing to miss out on races that are close to home. My fans, friends and family don’t get to see me race much as it is (with Sheppard traveling as a Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series regular), so the few chances to race around home that we’d get I might not be able to go to next year if the lawsuit it still going. I don’t want to possibly risk that.”

Sheppard also said that he’s “not totally against the lawsuit” but has deep reservations about how the magnitude of the financial damages being sought could potentially affect the sport, further prompting him to take his name off the legal proceedings.

Additionally, Sheppard said he’ll consider running his family-owned equipment in October’s WoO World Finals if he is permitted to compete and the Best Performance team is not because of the lawsuit.

ptown
09-09-2016, 11:16 PM
Shepards a liar, he cheated just like everybody else that was caught cheated.

MI Dirt Fan
09-09-2016, 11:27 PM
If its come down to whether or not earning a living, then maybe they need to sell out and go find a real job.

a25rjr
09-09-2016, 11:37 PM
Well......what did that cost WRG?.....Conspiracy theorists want to know!

Crashmagnet
09-10-2016, 06:08 AM
So who will be the next to drop out?

mudmaker
09-10-2016, 07:53 AM
I commend Brandon for being sensible about this situation. Forward thinking says this is gonna hurt in the long run.
It also seems to have turned the matter of car tech on its ear. It's a far more serious matter now than ever that make sure the playing field is level in hope of continuing to have full fields of cars at feature time. Too much has been slid under the table and brushed off in order to keep the top few happy. That has in turn made lineups that only include the top few which doesn't make for much racing on either side of the fence and certainly doesn't continue to draw in the dollars needed to make the show successful.

Hoosier_Dirt
09-10-2016, 08:42 AM
Sheppard reasoning makes sense. I comment him for his decision. Maybe the other will follow his lead and move on from it.

ptown
09-10-2016, 08:51 AM
Sheppard reasoning makes sense. I comment him for his decision. Maybe the other will follow his lead and move on from it.

I would respect him more if he would stop lying admit his guilt and move on.

onlyfacts
09-10-2016, 09:04 AM
I would respect him more if he would stop lying admit his guilt and move on.How do you know he isn't telling the truth? The guy is big enough to step out of group to be able to race and not drag the sport down that says a lot.

Bubstr
09-10-2016, 09:34 AM
I believe Brandon did the right thing, unless he really believes, WRG, Eldora and Tony Stewart where the ones that made his tires miss the bench mark. I personally tend to believe it was The tire seller, the lab or the car crew and none of these where named in the suit. These lawsuits have unforeseen repercussions. Maybe someone opened Brandon's eyes to them. They should also close his lips and not offer any information about it.

dirtdobber45
09-10-2016, 09:34 AM
Is he not making enough money with Best? I understand where he lives is all UMP/WRG territory but theres other places to run than there. Maybe hes jumping ship going over to WoO next year.

Josh Bayko
09-10-2016, 09:36 AM
So who will be the next to drop out?

If I had to guess, maybe Satterlee. There's a fair amount of WoO races at tracks he is pretty good at close to the shop. If this thing drags into next season I could see him doing the same as Sheppard.

old fan
09-10-2016, 09:54 AM
Shepards a liar, he cheated just like everybody else that was caught cheated.Really did he dope the tires himself

dirtdobber45
09-10-2016, 09:56 AM
If you didnt cheat then stand your ground.

onlyfacts
09-10-2016, 09:58 AM
If you didnt cheat then stand your ground.No way to prove you didn't. They didn't confiscate tires... Only samples. So how do you prove you didn't. Innocent people have been convicted for years.

dirtdobber45
09-10-2016, 09:59 AM
It was a joke and a ton of sarcasmGood one too lmao^^^

dirtdobber45
09-10-2016, 10:04 AM
No way to prove you didn't.No proof they did by whats been reported on here those samples gave off two different results when tested twice. Why not just have the teams wrap that tire sign off on it put it to the side til results are back. Securing the evidence

ptown
09-10-2016, 10:05 AM
Really did he dope the tires himself

Pretty sure Sheppard knows everything that went on with that race team, kinda ironic the day after they got caught they bought 40 new tires. He's a liar like all the others that were caught, like going to a prison, they all claim to be innocent but none are.

onlyfacts
09-10-2016, 10:12 AM
Pretty sure Sheppard knows everything that went on with that race team, kinda ironic the day after they got caught they bought 40 new tires. He's a liar like all the others that were caught, like going to a prison, they all claim to be innocent but none are.You must be really close to that team to know they bought 40 new tires the day after they got caught. Do you work for Best or for Hoosier? Guess you could be the delivery guy. How else would you know? But if you know Sheppard knows what went down you have to be working for Best. Please share more with us. Did the crew chief do it or did you? Or maybe you are the crew chief?

mis5s
09-10-2016, 04:41 PM
P town you must not know Brandon at all...but it sounds like you think you do!

jetwind
09-10-2016, 05:09 PM
P town you must not know Brandon at all...but it sounds like you think you do!

they are good people they had a nice race track and were always fair to everyone and are very well like in this area,

Cardirt0
09-10-2016, 05:09 PM
Is he not making enough money with Best? I understand where he lives is all UMP/WRG territory but theres other places to run than there. Maybe hes jumping ship going over to WoO next year.

All the tracks he runs close too home is UMP.. He!! most the tracks in 200 miles of his home are UMP.. He lives dead in the center Of UMP....FarmerCity ,Fairbury, macion, Spoon, all 60 or less miles from his house..You could say He could not race in ILL and he live in the Middle of it...

ptown
09-10-2016, 05:13 PM
they are good people they had a nice race track and were always fair to everyone and are very well like in this area,

Yes they are very nice people but he got caught cheating and for him to deny it makes him a liar. It would be better if he said he made a bad decision regrets doing it and moves on, people are forgiving and would respect him for that.

Cardirt0
09-10-2016, 05:18 PM
Yes they are very nice people but he got caught cheating and for him to deny it makes him a liar. It would be better if he said he made a bad decision regrets doing it and moves on, people are forgiving and would respect him for that.

No one has showed he Cheated Yet,, I have not see a thing that PROVES he has YET,,, and till they did I will not D a M him....for it and Could care less what you think of him or me....

TS FAN
09-10-2016, 05:23 PM
Brandon made a smart move IMO. Bloomy has little to lose, the other drivers have a lot more to lose.
I will be surprised if there is a settlement, for a host of reasons. Not saying there won't be, but I will be surprised. this thing has all the earmarks of lawyers trying for a big payday and if it goes to trial it will cost plenty for legal fees. IOW, I don't see this going to trial, settlement or not.

Clayton_Wetter
09-11-2016, 08:31 PM
Brandon made a smart move IMO. Bloomy has little to lose, the other drivers have a lot more to lose.
I will be surprised if there is a settlement, for a host of reasons. Not saying there won't be, but I will be surprised. this thing has all the earmarks of lawyers trying for a big payday and if it goes to trial it will cost plenty for legal fees. IOW, I don't see this going to trial, settlement or not.

And just why not?

Ryan21mid
09-12-2016, 02:43 PM
Pretty sure Sheppard knows everything that went on with that race team, kinda ironic the day after they got caught they bought 40 new tires. He's a liar like all the others that were caught, like going to a prison, they all claim to be innocent but none are.You're an idiot, they went and raced the Summer Nationals at Jacksonville the week after on used tires. Those teams are constantly buying new tires, so saying that's a sign they doped is ridiculous.

Barbecueboy
09-12-2016, 04:13 PM
You're an idiot, they went and raced the Summer Nationals at Jacksonville the week after on used tires. Those teams are constantly buying new tires, so saying that's a sign they doped is ridiculous.

There have been a lot of ridiculous things said concerning the five racers......a lot of things that a lot of people wish they could take back.

TS FAN
09-12-2016, 05:33 PM
And just why not?

Case would be expensive and very difficult for them to win. I do not see it going to trial, if I am wrong then I am wrong. I just do not think this is a good move for all but maybe Blooms (Dream Win). Although I don't think he has a good chance either, but better than the others. I would think all of these defendants were advised long ago about concerning these type of issues. I guess we will see.

old fan
09-12-2016, 06:18 PM
you juice you lose seen it on a shirt lol , many many of the teams this past weekend were 150 lbs over weight and yet still won imagine that

a25rjr
09-12-2016, 07:58 PM
you juice you lose seen it on a shirt lol , many many of the teams this past weekend were 150 lbs over weight and yet still won imagine that

What are you smoking? The lightest car I saw was 32 at 2336. Most were from 2340-2370.

btw....in my 25 years of racing Ive never saw that many cars be that much overweight. ....hmmmmmm....wonder why?

plunks7
09-12-2016, 08:12 PM
What are you smoking? The lightest car I saw was 32 at 2336. Most were from 2340-2370.

btw....in my 25 years of racing Ive never saw that many cars be that much overweight. ....hmmmmmm....wonder why?

He seen 1 car that was over 2400 and it was Bobby. I think it was Fri. night Feature?

oldfart50
09-12-2016, 08:19 PM
There have been a lot of ridiculous things said concerning the five racers......a lot of things that a lot of people wish they could take back. They were and still are a bunch of cheats and you know it, I dont want to take anything back as those are the facts. Also stop sending me private messages, I am not going to feed your wife so stop asking...

Barbecueboy
09-12-2016, 08:21 PM

^^^^^^^This is your brain on drugs, any questions?( insert sizzle sound here)^^^^^

Maybe not anymore litey, but oh yeah......you put one too many mushrooms in the magic sketti.....you be trippin.

Barbecueboy
09-12-2016, 08:23 PM
They were and still are a bunch of cheats and you know it, I dont want to take anything back as those are the facts. Also stop sending me private messages, I am not going to feed your wife so stop asking...

Have it your way DC.

wfo2007
09-12-2016, 08:27 PM

No one was 150 lbs over. The most over was maybe 50-60 lbs.

Btw how did your boy do? I thought I saw him getting lapped early?

plunks7
09-12-2016, 08:28 PM
Have it your way DC.

Is he Jeff Dunham's puppet, you know that cranky old guy? :)

Clayton_Wetter
09-12-2016, 08:29 PM

You think, you lose, once again!!!! hahahhhahahahahaaaaa

kidrock
09-12-2016, 08:30 PM
I would say no one got DQ then did they lol!!

dirtdobber45
09-12-2016, 08:51 PM
I would say no one got DQ then did they lol!!Cause they fixed those scales ...finally

old fan
09-12-2016, 10:15 PM
what are you smoking? The lightest car i saw was 32 at 2336. Most were from 2340-2370.btw....in my 25 years of racing ive never saw that many cars be that much overweight. ....hmmmmmm....wonder why?better to over weight than under and lose

old fan
09-12-2016, 10:16 PM
cause they fixed those scales ...finallyare you so sure besides everyone had to use the same scales so your agrument means nothing of course

zyoung25
09-13-2016, 12:12 AM
Shepards a liar, he cheated just like everybody else that was caught cheated.

I'm sure this has nothing to do with him living in ump land, and maybe wanting to take his own equipment and race around home when gets time off.

Bubstr
09-13-2016, 12:18 AM
There have been a lot of ridiculous things said concerning the five racers......a lot of things that a lot of people wish they could take back.

When they prove they where not cheating, I'll say they weren't cheating. If they just create a lot of doubt, I'd say I doubt if they where legal. If they some how get the rule changed for the better, I'll say thanks, Cheaters. There is nothing short of proving they did not cheat, can change the mind of the people following this. Who they sued, pretty much says this isn't about proving they are legal.

Highside Hustler25
09-13-2016, 05:59 AM
Pretty sure Sheppard knows everything that went on with that race team, kinda ironic the day after they got caught they bought 40 new tires. He's a liar like all the others that were caught, like going to a prison, they all claim to be innocent but none are.

you're the same clown that said nobody could race for 100 laps at the World with the given tire rule. Quit flapping yer gums. Yer clueless.

old fan
09-13-2016, 07:02 AM
and guess what ptown most drivers loved the tire rule wow who would've thought of that

Barbecueboy
09-13-2016, 07:36 AM
When they prove they where not cheating, I'll say they weren't cheating. If they just create a lot of doubt, I'd say I doubt if they where legal. If they some how get the rule changed for the better, I'll say thanks, Cheaters. There is nothing short of proving they did not cheat, can change the mind of the people following this. Who they sued, pretty much says this isn't about proving they are legal.

No offense, but you really don't count........

old fan
09-13-2016, 07:43 AM
seems funny this past weekend no tires illegal and everyone made weight , did have one with deck height to high Thursday night though

ptown
09-13-2016, 07:51 AM
you're the same clown that said nobody could race for 100 laps at the World with the given tire rule. Quit flapping yer gums. Yer clueless.

You and Feger must be snorting Simple Green again.

Cardirt0
09-13-2016, 07:54 AM
seems funny this past weekend no tires illegal and everyone made weight , did have one with deck height to high Thursday night though

Will when you got 50 people checking you and not 1 and you be done for 6 years of ever racing at the track, you kind of go over board, If you may have been not doing it right be for,, So may be all the cheaters wanted to make shour that they did not get tossed from the race...then may be not...and the ones that dont cheat and dont want too be called cheater played it safe...So give it a rest (old FULL of $hit fan)

ThebigE
09-13-2016, 07:58 AM
Do you think Hoosier has anything to do with this?

old fan
09-13-2016, 08:03 AM
why would hoosier have anything to with but have a safe event by the way most racers loved the tire rule and used a very few tires imagine that using the tire like it was intended to be and ca dirt they should have that many people checking maybe all the bull chit , are you sure you are an erb fan and not a closet bloomer fan

Cardirt0
09-13-2016, 08:08 AM
Do you think Hoosier has anything to do with this?

Bet they made shour all the tires that were there, were the best they could be, and made shour that they would ALL pass the test...No one got them just made for you tires, they were all left at home.. You can bet on that...

Cardirt0
09-13-2016, 08:15 AM
You can buy a frame from what 15 frame makers you can get your Motors from well over 100 motor makers .. all the parts made by lots of parts makers..Fire suits way more then 1 group makes them.. So to make my POINT why is there only 1 Tire maker that you can use... Tell me WHY... THE ONLY THING ON THE CAR THAT YOU CAN BUY IS TRIES made by 1 not more then 1 company .. Not fair too the Tire makers or the drivers....End of rant Gary

old fan
09-13-2016, 08:24 AM
to keep the competition close and point fund to the sanctioning body also tire wars remember NASCAR tried that

Cardirt0
09-13-2016, 08:26 AM
why would hoosier have anything to with but have a safe event by the way most racers loved the tire rule and used a very few tires imagine that using the tire like it was intended to be and ca dirt they should have that many people checking maybe all the bull chit , are you sure you are an erb fan and not a closet bloomer fan

First of all I know a lot of drivers that would like too use american racer tires . If hoosier had to compete for drivers too buy there tires they have to make a better tire.. O I dont hate or love Bloomer and when someone is Losing the fight what they say they call you a Bloomer Lover.. Has NOT a thing to do with Bloomer $hit head.. THIS is Dirt racing Not NASCAR why do we use just 1 make of tire.. ASK ALL the drivers and I bet a lot of people would NOT say hoosier...

old fan
09-13-2016, 08:29 AM
well then they can run their own sanction wait they did with good year yeah how is that working for you, try AMRA LITTLE SANCTION IN IN EASTERN OHIO

Cardirt0
09-13-2016, 08:39 AM
Someone remember the old racing group that ran in Ill. and Ind. years a go had a Big race at Danville Ill for the points..They ran hoosier and American race tires.. had too be 10 years back.. Top 2 cars in points one on hoosier and the other on american racer tires...The stands were Full, the car counts was out of this world..and the hoosier driver Won...then the next year they said hoosier was the only tire you could use .. and in 3 years they Died, they were gone.. hoosier made the drivers that went with american racer tires pay more for a tire then the ones that went with there tires... Lots of mad people ..Lots of mad fans and the racing group DIE>..and so did good racing...What was the name of that racing group

Cardirt0
09-13-2016, 08:45 AM
Well the one smart thing NASCAR did was Kick hoosier out of NASCAR...Will i think it hurt racing kicking them out but Trying too make a Point...The Tire wars Bring in a lot of Fans...

Cardirt0
09-13-2016, 08:52 AM
Northern Allstar Late Model Series (NALMS) Popped in too my head.. They were on top of the World ran 2 name brands of tires.. went to 1 hoosier and TUBE in 3 years cause it hurt the racing so much when they dead...

Cardirt0
09-13-2016, 09:07 AM
well then they can run their own sanction wait they did with good year yeah how is that working for you, try AMRA LITTLE SANCTION IN IN EASTERN OHIO

WHY Not just say you can run hoosier or american racer tires or goodyear.. Or just say all you can use is club29 cars that way it will be EVEN .. No one can cheat,, O and make it only Pro Power motors That way It will be EVEN..and no one can CHEAT..Tires is the ONLY thing were you have NO way too chose.. WHY.. they say cost ..Well Pro Power Is not the cheapest you can buy.. Bloomers car cost more them most..But you can Pick the one you want .. WHY not TIRES...Some one tell me WHY...

Bubstr
09-13-2016, 11:07 AM
WHY Not just say you can run hoosier or american racer tires or goodyear.. Or just say all you can use is club29 cars that way it will be EVEN .. No one can cheat,, O and make it only Pro Power motors That way It will be EVEN..and no one can CHEAT..Tires is the ONLY thing were you have NO way too chose.. WHY.. they say cost ..Well Pro Power Is not the cheapest you can buy.. Bloomers car cost more them most..But you can Pick the one you want .. WHY not TIRES...Some one tell me WHY...

Why, Because Hoosier is giving the sanctioning body a cut of each tire sold, for their points fund. The tracks think it's free money, but we all know about free lunches and free money. Someone pays.

Cardirt0
09-13-2016, 12:29 PM
Why, Because Hoosier is giving the sanctioning body a cut of each tire sold, for their points fund. The tracks think it's free money, but we all know about free lunches and free money. Someone pays.

Well there Points fund $ucks, so it does more Harm then it helps...And look at the $hit they are in NOW..(free money) LOL

Cardirt0
09-13-2016, 12:32 PM
I would Bet if you ask american racer tires if they pay to the point fund even if hoosier stayed they say OK...Just so they could sale tires...

Clayton_Wetter
09-13-2016, 04:50 PM

They looked the other way, and nothing was going to be illegal, just out of spite! :)

Like a crooked Casino!!! hahahahahahaaa

dirtdobber45
09-13-2016, 07:15 PM
They looked the other way, and nothing was going to be illegal, just out of spite! :)Like a crooked Casino!!! hahahahahahaaaWell spoken sir. Obtw the whip you were talking about earlier? Need to hang a porkchop from the brim of his hat... that might motivate him lmao

old fan
09-13-2016, 08:40 PM
you talking bad about bloomer again that fat ass don't need another pork chop

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-13-2016, 09:21 PM
you talking bad about bloomer again that fat ass don't need another pork chop

Be carefull O F. The bloomer NUT HUGGERS are still in denial.

They will go off the deep end on you!!

old fan
09-13-2016, 09:24 PM
yeah I know they stayed up to 430 am only find out he lost in wisc

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-13-2016, 09:27 PM
yeah I know they stayed up to 430 am only find out he lost in wisc

NO NO NO he had that one already won remember

a25rjr
09-13-2016, 09:33 PM
NO NO NO he had that one already won remember

He didn't get lapped though did he?

When my boy outruns your boy consistently......HOUSTON, we have a problem! :)

old fan
09-13-2016, 09:37 PM
NO NO NO he had that one already won remember yeah hell it was just a bunch of lowly mod drivers

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-13-2016, 09:53 PM
He didn't get lapped though did he?

When my boy outruns your boy consistently......HOUSTON, we have a problem! :)

Well for your info jd lapped bloomer last yr. Also KNOW IT ALL if jd started 4th he could have been first on first lap. Not downgrading any of the mod regulars there. It took your boy all race to get to 2nd.
I KNOW I KNOW give me some excuse now as you always do to make yourself good.

Your the guy that always has the better story in life no matter what it is.

a25rjr
09-13-2016, 10:00 PM
Well for your info jd lapped bloomer last yr. Also KNOW IT ALL if jd started 4th he could have been first on first lap. Not downgrading any of the mod regulars there. It took your boy all race to get to 2nd.
I KNOW I KNOW give me some excuse now as you always do to make yourself good.

Your the guy that always has the better story in life no matter what it is.

Yeah....first into the wall!

You haters are blinded by the truth! He drives a mod for the first time in years and finishes second to some of the best mod drivers there is! Surely, you can give him props for that!

I don't necessarily have better stories, just plenty of them! :)

old fan
09-13-2016, 10:01 PM
that's debatable about the best mod drivers

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-13-2016, 10:06 PM
Yeah....first into the wall!

You haters are blinded by the truth! He drives a mod for the first time in years and finishes second to some of the best mod drivers there is! Surely, you can give him props for that!

I don't necessarily have better stories, just plenty of them! :)

FIRST AND WIN THE FEATURE!
YOU are in denial on things.

a25rjr
09-13-2016, 10:07 PM
FIRST AND WIN THE FEATURE!
YOU are in denial on things.

Im from Missouri......Show Me!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-13-2016, 10:09 PM
im from missouri......show me!

im from nc ......... Fuk u!

a25rjr
09-13-2016, 10:11 PM
im from nc ......... Fuk u!

No thanks.....I already heard about you and them goats!

old fan
09-13-2016, 10:14 PM
Im from Missouri......Show Me! Missouri is not in the south

a25rjr
09-13-2016, 10:15 PM
Missouri is not in the south

Never said I live there

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-13-2016, 10:17 PM
No thanks.....I already heard about you and them goats!

Fuk u & your goats!

Your a fkn idiot.
Thats why I quit posting for a while just to see if you would bite on my first post.

Like the troal you are..... sure enough there you were.

a25rjr
09-13-2016, 10:22 PM
Fuk u & your goats!

Your a fkn idiot.
Thats why I quit posting for a while just to see if you would bite on my first post.

Like the troal you are..... sure enough there you were.

How about learning how to spell for you try to insult someone!

Now we know who the real idiot is!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-13-2016, 10:34 PM
How about learning how to spell for you try to insult someone!

Now we know who the real idiot is!

Same for you... before you .... not ..... for you

Better yet. How about not posting anything to me and I will do same to you

jetwind
09-13-2016, 10:55 PM
that's debatable about the best mod drivers
you can debate yourself on this for sure ryan gusstin is the best mod driver in the us better look at the stats in your spare time we know your real busy sir

old fan
09-14-2016, 06:54 AM
under what rules by the way does he have 35 wins this year lol I think not

Barbecueboy
09-14-2016, 07:38 AM
you can debate yourself on this for sure ryan gusstin is the best mod driver in the us better look at the stats in your spare time we know your real busy sir

Old fan is a chronic master debater..........when not sidewalk surfing.

a25rjr
09-14-2016, 07:42 AM
Same for you... before you .... not ..... for you

Better yet. How about not posting anything to me and I will do same to you

Even better.......If you cant take the heat, get outa the kitchen!

old fan
09-14-2016, 07:43 AM
And you are an idiot now fix me a BBQ sammwich

a25rjr
09-14-2016, 07:46 AM

BBQBoy, he's asking for some of that fine crow you serve here on a regular basis?

Gotta super large helping for him???

Barbecueboy
09-14-2016, 07:51 AM
BBQBoy, he's asking for some of that fine crow you serve here on a regular basis?

Gotta super large helping for him???

It's his regular order.......guy loves the stuff as does the posse he rolls with.

Barbecueboy
09-14-2016, 07:52 AM

Delivered to your home or shall I just toss a handful out on a random St. Louis sidewalk?
I'm sure you will be stumbling by soon.

old fan
09-14-2016, 08:26 AM
nah never mind don't need it

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-14-2016, 09:22 AM
Even better.......If you cant take the heat, get outa the kitchen!

I can take the heat problem is u never wrong and twist it back on the other poster to make them look bad.
Im not sayn im always right and i have been wrong before but i will admit that i was wrong unlike you.

Barbecueboy
09-14-2016, 10:12 AM
nah never mind don't need it

Sounds good.....let me know.....I've got ups expidite on stand by and can ship at a moments notice.

It's expensive, just so ya know.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-14-2016, 10:16 AM
Sounds good.....let me know.....I've got ups expidite on stand by and can ship at a moments notice.

It's expensive, just so ya know.

Hey BBQ you got any bbq possium?

Barbecueboy
09-14-2016, 11:03 AM
Hey BBQ you got any bbq possium?

There are a few embarrassed posters that have gone silent after the much lauded recent new tire rule success.

Maybe they are just playin possum ???

So I guess, yes to answer your question ...........I've bbqd possums.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-14-2016, 11:38 AM
There are a few embarrassed posters that have gone silent after the much lauded recent new tire rule success.

Maybe they are just playin possum ???

So I guess, yes to answer your question ...........I've bbqd possums.

Is it any good?

Barbecueboy
09-14-2016, 11:45 AM
Is it any good?

Can't say I've ever tried any ..........I just recently started roasting the snot out of them though.

They're tough critters depending on age, you just have to keep the constant heat on them to ensure they are cooked completely.

You can normally tell they are done and cooked properly when they finally quit squealing.......( especially those Midwestern possum, they go silent in a hurry when cooked)

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-14-2016, 11:57 AM
Can't say I've ever tried any ..........I just recently started roasting the snot out of them though.

They're tough critters depending on age, you just have to keep the constant heat on them to ensure they are cooked completely.

You can normally tell they are done and cooked properly when they finally quit squealing.......( especially those Midwestern possum, they go silent in a hurry when cooked)

Is there any truth in that the flavor comes thru the tail?

So they have different flavors?

Just wondering

zach51
09-14-2016, 12:03 PM
You gotta watch out for the St. Louis style possum, they take extra prep, usually are full of $hit.

Barbecueboy
09-14-2016, 12:27 PM
You gotta watch out for the St. Louis style possum, they take extra prep, usually are full of $hit.

A little extra time under the velvet tenderizing hammer normally works wonders.......

Cardirt0
09-14-2016, 12:54 PM
Is it any good?

Its not as good as the BBQ Rattlesnake.. But not bad....

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-14-2016, 01:30 PM
Its not as good as the BBQ Rattlesnake.. But not bad....

Never had rattlesnake cardirt.

Cardirt0
09-14-2016, 01:44 PM
Never had rattlesnake cardirt.

Was Joking ..But i lived in baton rouge for 8 years so I have had Both..(For real) rattlesnake ant bad.... LOL

jetwind
09-14-2016, 11:49 PM
under what rules by the way does he have 35 wins this year lol I think not

u know bobo who is better mike harrion hahah dont think so usmts is the lucas oil of mods ask mikael long he tried to run with them and many others eatum up u better stick with gocarts fool

old fan
09-15-2016, 06:28 AM
r put the ustms on ump tires and see what you get really now and who is leading in UMP points and not turinng back

Clayton_Wetter
09-15-2016, 03:53 PM
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

dirtdobber45
09-15-2016, 09:39 PM
Yeah....first into the wall!You haters are blinded by the truth! He drives a mod for the first time in years and finishes second to some of the best mod drivers there is! Surely, you can give him props for that :)Ill second that

dirtdobber45
09-15-2016, 09:42 PM
Fuk u & your goats! Your a fkn idiot. Thats why I quit posting for a while just to see if you would bite on my first post. Like the troal you are..... sure enough there you were.
im from nc ......... Fuk u!Such language...do you kiss your momma with that foul mouth?

dirtdobber45
09-15-2016, 09:45 PM
How about learning how to spell for you try to insult someone! Now we know who the real idiot is!
Same for you... before you .... not ..... for youBetter yet. How about not posting anything to me and I will do same to youYou to settle down. No fighting or Ill separate you two

a25rjr
09-15-2016, 10:20 PM
You to settle down. No fighting or Ill separate you two
Awwwww......SS worships the quicksand I walk on!

Krooser
09-15-2016, 10:36 PM
Throw a bucket of water on 'em...

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-15-2016, 10:45 PM
Throw a bucket of water on 'em...

Then a25 would get water up his nose

D. Tidrow
09-16-2016, 03:14 AM
Then a25 would get water up his noseI don't dislike anybody, but SS you did talk a lot of sh1t last year.

D. Tidrow
09-16-2016, 03:16 AM
I don't dislike anybody, but SS you did talk a lot of sh1t last year.I will say you are passionate about your driver as we all should be.

old fan
09-16-2016, 07:15 AM
u know bobo who is better mike harrion hahah dont think so usmts is the lucas oil of mods ask mikael long he tried to run with them and many others eatum up u better stick with gocarts fool who is leading in UMP right now son it will be wrapped up next weekend at Longs favorite track running 3 nights

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-16-2016, 08:04 AM
I don't dislike anybody, but SS you did talk a lot of sh1t last year.

Yea they dont have it going on this yr

dirtdobber45
09-16-2016, 11:15 AM
Yea they dont have it going on this yrIn other words they got lucky. LoL Glad you got to hear from me gota go back to work lol

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-16-2016, 11:26 AM
In other words they got lucky. LoL Glad you got to hear from me gota go back to work lol

When did you take up working?
I was gettn worried about you starving to death as you put your work boots on top of your food stamps.

jetwind
09-16-2016, 12:50 PM
who is leading in UMP right now son it will be wrapped up next weekend at Longs favorite track running 3 nights

yes sir i hope so then what?

a25rjr
09-16-2016, 04:22 PM
Then a25 would get water up his nose

.....says the original DEEP THROAT of dlm's! That aint gravy runnin down your chin! :)

dirtdobber45
09-16-2016, 06:59 PM
When did you take up working?I was gettn worried about you starving to death as you put your work boots on top of your food stamps.Been working since I was 15 bud. Never had stamps except the ones you use for postage. Dont worry about me staring I 230lbs (6'1) Look like that baseball play last name Trout. Aint missed a meal. Lol

dirtdobber45
09-16-2016, 07:01 PM
.....says the original DEEP THROAT of dlm's! That aint gravy runnin down your chin! :)Gravy??? I thought it was something else since he like 'periscoping' JD. LMAO