PDA

View Full Version : Jason Hiett

dirt crow
09-10-2016, 09:10 AM
My fellow Calhoun County Alabamian has a great shot tonight. Outside front row, Heat 2. If he makes it in, Oh My!!! I'll probably have a small fit. Lol. Hope it happens. ....Roll Tide!!!

pap
09-10-2016, 06:40 PM
I'm sitting here in Calhoun County feeling the same thing tonight Crow!!! And Roll Tide!!!

pap
09-11-2016, 11:45 AM
Any idea what happened Crow? Watching the video looked like a puff of smoke going down the back straight. Then looked like Putnam put him in the wall in 1 and 2.

One Man Gang
09-11-2016, 01:18 PM
D@mn fellas surely y'all didn't think Put going to drive 500 miles without sending somebody on spin cycle or into the wall ? Lol...Hate it was Hiett though but might get interesting in couple of weeks at Magnolia both them probably be there.

dirt crow
09-11-2016, 06:54 PM
Any idea what happened Crow? Watching the video looked like a puff of smoke going down the back straight. Then looked like Putnam put him in the wall in 1 and 2.

His car owner sits with us. He had no bead lock on left rear. Tire going flat on lap 1. Lap 2 it went down all the way and rolled up where they couldn't get to the lugs. Just didn't have enough time to get him changed and back out. Putnam did hit him but the tire was already doomed.

dirt crow
09-11-2016, 06:56 PM
Putnam was all over the place and then later piled into the wreck in front of him that unfortunately claimed Unger. DoD cut that wreck out of the video I just watched.

pap
09-12-2016, 03:10 AM
Tough luck, thanks for the info.

dirty bert
09-12-2016, 05:39 AM
Putnam was all over the place and then later piled into the wreck in front of him that unfortunately claimed Unger. DoD cut that wreck out of the video I just watched.
D@mn fellas surely y'all didn't think Put going to drive 500 miles without sending somebody on spin cycle or into the wall ? Lol...Hate it was Hiett though but might get interesting in couple of weeks at Magnolia both them probably be there.Thats funny right there. You know he's going hit somebody before he loads it back up.He just has too