tigwelder
09-10-2016, 10:14 PM
pierce wins

Finnfan
09-10-2016, 10:16 PM
Overrated????? Don't think so...

kidrock
09-10-2016, 10:16 PM
Can you serve a couple of haters on here a plate of crow please lol!!!!!! gotta love it. Way to go Team Pierce!!!!!

GEAR_HEAD
09-10-2016, 10:18 PM
Let me guess...he slammed Bloomer again to get the lead, disrepected his manhood, and stole the win from him. Oh, wait...

TerryM
09-10-2016, 10:19 PM
Congrats, kiddo. The state of Illinois has finally produced a driver capable of doing damage outside of that region. Now the question is, how long til NASCAR scoops him up?

kidrock
09-10-2016, 10:20 PM
Congrats, kiddo. The state of Illinois has finally produced a driver capable of doing damage outside of that region. Now the question is, how long til NASCAR scoops him up?

They actually have more then that just don't tell anyone lol

tigwelder
09-10-2016, 10:22 PM
Erb was right also

Finnfan
09-10-2016, 10:25 PM
Not trying to fire up the haters, little Bobby earned that race, but looking down through the field, is it just me or does this seem like a watered down version of a typical World 100? Just sayin'...

GEAR_HEAD
09-10-2016, 10:27 PM
Not trying to fire up the haters, little Bobby earned that race, but looking down through the field, is it just me or does this seem like a watered down version of a typical World 100? Just sayin'...

It's just you.

tigwelder
09-10-2016, 10:29 PM
it just depends on who so and so wanted to win .if not the right driver they will check the tires and make something up and call them cheaters on 4m for the next 6 months.

kidrock
09-10-2016, 10:31 PM
It's just you.

I knew this was going to happen. oh well the kid deserves it and he will be cashing the check and taking home the Globe. They can say what they want.

Bloomerdirtking
09-10-2016, 10:37 PM
The kid was impressive he drove a helluva race. Even if my man was there he would have been hard pressed to beat him tonite. He was a man on a mission. Kudos young gun, job well done!!

Bubstr
09-10-2016, 10:52 PM
For a track that looked like it was going to eat all them 20s up in the first 25 laps, Bobby did a great job of light footing them rear tires to the end. Even Mc Daddy had to get up on the high side. Well done Bobby.

BTW, did Centeroff get his Bobby shirt, or will he have to stand in the long lines next week at Knoxville?

a25rjr
09-10-2016, 11:03 PM
Overrated????? Don't think so...

Yep^^^^^^^..... good job Bobby!

Centeroff
09-10-2016, 11:11 PM
Snooze fest. I seen 21 passes and Bobby made all of them. *Pierce 2016 world 100 champion! The kid is one of the best at Eldora. No doubt about that. I seen that car in the B main and I knew he was a factor. Moyer Jr. surprised the a$$ off of me. Time for Billy to hang up the helmet and watch his son shine. Defiantly not a fan but the kid is coming to life. Erb is mr steady and without a cushion superman is just Jonathan Davenport.

Bubstr
09-10-2016, 11:28 PM
Snooze fest. I seen 21 passes and Bobby made all of them. *Pierce 2016 world 100 champion! The kid is one of the best at Eldora. No doubt about that. I seen that car in the B main and I knew he was a factor. Moyer Jr. surprised the a$$ off of me. Time for Billy to hang up the helmet and watch his son shine. Defiantly not a fan but the kid is coming to life. Erb is mr steady and without a cushion superman is just Jonathan Davenport.

Really, do you watch a race with your eyes open? How about The Real Deal coming from 18th or the guys that came in for tires and passed most of the field. EPJ? Watch the high lights with your eyes open this time. I guess you changed your mind about Pierce wining with out a cushion then, or was there one for Pierce and not one for Davenport?

Bob Hubbard
09-11-2016, 06:06 AM
Good race for pierce .... Just shows the North /South wasn't a fluke ....

MI Dirt Fan
09-11-2016, 06:12 AM

Well he is running select NASCAR truck races. No owner though is foolish enough to put a kid who races DLM straight into a cup ride. In fact NASCAR has to approve of any said driver first.

BloomerHarvickFan
09-11-2016, 06:21 AM
Congrats on that.. Coming from 22nd is pretty darn impressive. I hope he stays in Late Models. As he matures and grows, he may just end up being a huge star.
I'd love to see him run Lucas Oil next year.

ss12
09-11-2016, 07:47 AM
Congrats to the Pierce's racing family on your victory. A chassis built right in there garage and not bought from someone else. Kind of nice to see that you can still to that and win.

kidrock
09-11-2016, 07:55 AM
Congrats to the Pierce's racing family on your victory. A chassis built right in there garage and not bought from someone else. Kind of nice to see that you can still to that and win.

And when you have one of the best in the business setting up your car it's a formula for a win win!!!

KONG
09-11-2016, 07:57 AM
Conrats Bobby you sure have that Pierce Pro Power combo working.

*WEAVER*
09-11-2016, 08:12 AM
I was just looking at some pictures of Bobby holding the check and was Just curious, does anybody know why it paid $49,000 to win? I didn't know if that was the way it's always been or....I just figured they would make it $50,000 to win.

blncfn57
09-11-2016, 08:20 AM
I was just looking at some pictures of Bobby holding the check and was Just curious, does anybody know why it paid $49,000 to win? I didn't know if that was the way it's always been or....I just figured they would make it $50,000 to win.

It goes up $1000 a year, has been that way since the start. So next year you'll get your $50,000

Wonder
09-11-2016, 08:37 AM
Congratulations Bobby!! And lets not forget Marty!!!! You guys rock! Wish I could have been there....(never forget those lonely jig dudes)

JimBo
09-11-2016, 09:06 AM
Congrats to Bobby Pierce!

Hamburger Train
09-11-2016, 09:44 AM
Great run. Happy for the kid and really happy for Bob. Would've loved to see the old man win one in his day, but I suppose this is the next best thing. Congratulations to the whole team #32.

chupp n bloomer fan
09-11-2016, 09:45 AM
Let me guess...he slammed Bloomer again to get the lead, disrepected his manhood, and stole the win from him. Oh, wait...No he didn't, Scott wasn't there, remember.;)

Unlike that race you brought up, he drove a good clean race, and earned that win. He has tons of talent, just at times has moments. But somehow he gets a free pass on them. I'm a fan of Bobbys when he doesn't have moments, or his family doesn't act immature. He's a good interview, great driver, interacts with fans, so I'm guessing NASCAR will take a hard look at him more.

And this win isn't diminished because of no Bloomer, Owens, BShepp, & Satterlee. There was 100+ cars there, and with how the track was, the line Bobby had was going to win the race. He looked darn good in 2015, and sealed it this year.

dirtdobber45
09-11-2016, 11:23 AM
"To be honest after looking at a few things this is lil Bobbys race to lose. First they got rid of two former champs plus two young lions that have had strong runs there. Then the tire rule is in his favor since they ran the same tire on the H€ll tour. Then that point system..well..its just funny. I guess we shall see tonight.".........As I said it was set up for him to win...a blind man couldve seen that coming lmao lmao

a25rjr
09-11-2016, 11:36 AM
Congrats to Bobby but after seeing his latest facebook post, Im even more impressed! Well done young man!

https://www.facebook.com/bobbypierce32/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

Bubstr
09-11-2016, 12:58 PM
I don't follow the reasoning that this was Bobby's race to lose. On the SN, they had a choice of 3 tires and was able to cut and sipe. If Bloomer and Owens had not cheated they would have been there for the A$$ kicking. LOL If Bobby laps the number one driver, there is no reason to believe he wouldn't have lapped the number two driver. Starting 22 on the field seems just exactly like a set up to win. LOL

Then again on the other hand, Bobby has been polishing his driving skills, saving tires and quarter panels and Bob seems to be able to dial in the chassis, high or low, for any track surface. Not close, but dead nuts on. So I guess it may have been his race to lose.

NormP
09-11-2016, 12:59 PM
He lapped the number two driver--Josh Richards. The number one driver was racing in a modified last night.

But it doesn't matter who was there and who wasn't. Pierce earned it, and probably would have won no matter who was in the field.

Bubstr
09-11-2016, 01:15 PM
Number 1, Number 2 who cares. Ratings are for Handicappers and fools. They come into a race even and the one that wins that night is number one. Enjoy it because your even for the start of the next race.

dirtdobber45
09-11-2016, 01:57 PM
Couldve been mistaking but they were only allowed LM 20s and maybe LM40s on the SN. And look at #1s record at Eldora...not to good is it? Never considered him a factor at all. IMHO It was a story book situation...Walt Disney is wanting the rights to it lmao

Highside Hustler25
09-11-2016, 02:05 PM
Couldve been mistaking but they were only allowed LM 20s and maybe LM40s on the SN. And look at #1s record at Eldora...not to good is it? Never considered him a factor at all. IMHO It was a story book situation...Walt Disney is wanting the rights to it lmao

You're right on the tires. The 40 was allowed on the right rear only.(wonder where all the tire experts are that said the 20's wouldn't work back before the Hell Tour)
A lot of fast cars come to the Big E every year only to be humbled. I think Richards will get his eventually. Luck will be on his side sooner or later.
When they changed those heat lineups Sat. afternoon, I knew that would motivate Pierce even more. Barring bad luck, I would have had my money on him.

kidrock
09-11-2016, 02:47 PM

Bobby says Thanks for saying he would never win last night because, that gave him the motivation he needed to prove you wrong lol!!!!

t3r3e3
09-11-2016, 05:02 PM
No he didn't, Scott wasn't there, remember.;)

Unlike that race you brought up, he drove a good clean race, and earned that win. He has tons of talent, just at times has moments. But somehow he gets a free pass on them. I'm a fan of Bobbys when he doesn't have moments, or his family doesn't act immature. He's a good interview, great driver, interacts with fans, so I'm guessing NASCAR will take a hard look at him more.

And this win isn't diminished because of no Bloomer, Owens, BShepp, & Satterlee. There was 100+ cars there, and with how the track was, the line Bobby had was going to win the race. He looked darn good in 2015, and sealed it this year.

^This^. Pierce flat out earned it and deserves all of the accolades. He beat everyone who showed up, and did it in style. By all accounts he's a good guy who interacts with fans and doesn't exhibit the attitude of other, unnamed drivers. Once he tones down the periodic brain fades, Bobby will be even better. That's if the asphalt folks don't come knocking first.

old fan
09-11-2016, 05:10 PM
Well he is running select NASCAR truck races. No owner though is foolish enough to put a kid who races DLM straight into a cup ride. In fact NASCAR has to approve of any said driver first. but the NASCAR owner will put a unknown unqualified money you know the type zero talent big sponsor a ride but not bobby or bshepp

old fan
09-11-2016, 05:14 PM
Couldve been mistaking but they were only allowed LM 20s and maybe LM40s on the SN. And look at #1s record at Eldora...not to good is it? Never considered him a factor at all. IMHO It was a story book situation...Walt Disney is wanting the rights to it lmao yeah the no 1 finished 2nd at the dream where did bloomer finish lol

Bubstr
09-11-2016, 09:16 PM
At the first of the SN season,the rules said LM20 LM30 LM40 and you could Groove and sipe, where allowed. Did that change?

Highside Hustler25
09-12-2016, 04:44 AM
At the first of the SN season,the rules said LM20 LM30 LM40 and you could Groove and sipe, where allowed. Did that change?

That's correct but only on right rear.

old fan
09-12-2016, 07:40 AM
and now its 20 and 40 only on right rear no siping needling grooving allowed

Bubstr
09-12-2016, 11:26 AM
and now its 20 and 40 only on right rear no siping needling grooving allowed

When did this rule change for the Summer Nationals? I saw someone Grooving and siping at one of the later SN races.

zeroracing
09-12-2016, 11:29 AM
It was rule for the World 100 only, they may want to expand it to other races but it was the first race that the no grooving and siping was the rule.

Lucas did a no grooving and no siping feature tire rule, but supplied the tire.

Bubstr
09-12-2016, 12:24 PM
It does make you feel a little more comfortable that no one cheated a tire at the LOLM race, where they handed them out, rather than roll your own. Both are good but not perfect. One abrasive track will wipe this soft tire rule out.

Just thinking, some tracks like I80 mandate a hard tire, 55s, now some want a 20, Eldora. Is there a right or wrong or the main thing is they all start even? Can't argue with the racing at I80, Eldora or the North South. It's all good.