PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Pierce

pierceFAN
09-12-2016, 10:38 PM
Ok I've tried to keep my mouth shut...you have to go back many many posts before you can say I've bragged on Bobby and even then it's gonna be hard to find a post where I tooted his horn...but F*CK ALL YOU HATERS..and you know who you are...I will name you one by one if need be...he put an exclamation point on his season and my hunch is he will win another big one this year and did it without cheating...dirt on dirt nailed it today with their article and I agree...screw all you haters!

pierceFAN
09-12-2016, 10:43 PM
Booom!!!!!

ptown
09-12-2016, 10:46 PM
Nice post Angie.

pierceFAN
09-12-2016, 10:51 PM
Nice post Angie.

Not Angie you tool...crawl back under your rock..

Hoosier_Dirt
09-12-2016, 10:53 PM
Can easily see him winning another biggie before season end.

Centeroff
09-12-2016, 10:59 PM
I catch alotta chit over being a bloomer fan so join the team lol. Everybody on here knows and knew his day was coming. The kid is tough but has a lot of learning to do. He was just the lucky driver that got to drive that car that night. His old man had it on a rail. Drove from the tail to the front in 30odd laps. He kept it up on top and drove a nearly perfect race. I wasn't there and couldn't see the track but I thought it would have developed a cushion and been a better race for the fans. Said before and I will say it again.. If he doesn't go to pavement and his old man stays on top of the chassis stuff he will be the future of racing. No doubt in my mind

MI Dirt Fan
09-12-2016, 11:00 PM
I will name you one by one if need be...!

And.............Go!!!...............

pierceFAN
09-12-2016, 11:05 PM
Ya screw you you bashed and bashed him...and were proven wrong time after time and he won when you said he wouldn't ...you said his 1/4 would be crumpled and it wasn't and so what if it was...f^ck you...I'm done being quiet,,,you're a double talking idiot that has been proven wrong nyltiple times so shut your face...next??!

Centeroff
09-12-2016, 11:16 PM
Piercefan, you got me laughing my man! Nothing wrong with a true fan being a true fan. Knoxville will not be such a sleeper. Let's see if he is as good as you think he is! Friendly wager??

MI Dirt Fan
09-12-2016, 11:16 PM
I did? I don't know when that was. The only thing I said the wrap looked kinda dumb.

pierceFAN
09-12-2016, 11:22 PM
I did? I don't know when that was. The only thing I said the wrap looked kinda dumb.

You've always put him down cmon really?? get lost...not the night to screw with me

Centeroff
09-12-2016, 11:24 PM
https://www.google.com/search?q=man+crush+meme&client=safari&hl=en-us&prmd=isnv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjpm4unv4vPAhVF4CYKHVOXC8QQ_AUIBygB&biw=414&bih=628#imgrc=xQQOi_UgueKGTM%3A Bloomquist wanted you to have this!!

pierceFAN
09-12-2016, 11:25 PM
Piercefan, you got me laughing my man! Nothing wrong with a true fan being a true fan. Knoxville will not be such a sleeper. Let's see if he is as good as you think he is! Friendly wager??

Eldora was not a sleeper if it was it was because Bobby was in a different league bloomer or no bloomer Owens or no Owens...dirt on dirt finally opened up thier mouths and spoke the truth about Bobby being a superstar and he is.,,.your a hater and so be it...you've been proven wrong and you will again...next?!

MI Dirt Fan
09-12-2016, 11:29 PM
You've always put him down cmon really?? get lost...not the night to screw with me

OK. Well you go dig up the facts and keep us updated.

pierceFAN
09-12-2016, 11:31 PM
OK. Well you go dig up the facts and keep us updated.

Whatever I'm surprised a lightning bolt don't hit you.l

pierceFAN
09-12-2016, 11:34 PM
Bring it!!!....Bobby has proven himself time and time again...he wins on the bottom...he wins on the cushion...every time you fools bash him he proves you wrong.,.well tonight I had enough Jameson in me where I'm ready to battle each and every one of you so bring it

Centeroff
09-12-2016, 11:37 PM
So do you want to bet on Pierce or not? Wal mart to Wal mart moneygram. So simple even you can figure it out. Knoxville this weekend?

pierceFAN
09-12-2016, 11:39 PM
So do you want to bet on Pierce or not? Wal mart to Wal mart moneygram. So simple even you can figure it out. Knoxville this weekend?

There ain't no betting...there isn't anything to prove except you opened your big mouth and Bobby shut it..,move on fool

MI Dirt Fan
09-12-2016, 11:43 PM
Keep calling out names since that's what you came on here for.

Centeroff
09-12-2016, 11:44 PM
He would have to be a favorite this weekend. Fresh off the world win, young and gutsy, pro power under the hood. It's all there! I'd bet on him if I were you

pierceFAN
09-12-2016, 11:51 PM
Keep calling out names since that's what you came on here for.

Care less what you think I knew this would draw out the people intended and it did...you're a double talking bench racing uneducated yellow hammer basher...move on...go to another thread....useless comments are not wanted or needed in this thread...go take the pedefile sign out of your yard...next? This is easy cmon Pierce haters don't be shy im just getting warmed up

zyoung25
09-12-2016, 11:54 PM
If I was a member of the Pierce family, which you claim to be, how I would like you on here screaming F you to others. Not very professional if ya ask me. You're probably the main reason people.on this forum bash Bobby.

Just for the record, I never have put Bobby down. Any one person that pays attention to this kind of racing knew he would have his time to shine.

MI Dirt Fan
09-12-2016, 11:56 PM
lol. Keep talking about stuff you know nothing about. I'm sure Pierce's are proud of you. In fact they probly have no idea who you are.

pierceFAN
09-12-2016, 11:58 PM
If I was a member of the Pierce family, which you claim to be, how I would like you on here screaming F you to others. Not very professional if ya ask me. You're probably the main reason people.on this forum bash Bobby.

Just for the record, I never have put Bobby down. Any one person that pays attention to this kind of racing knew he would have his time to shine.

Never said i was a member of the family...carry on..,next?

zyoung25
09-13-2016, 12:01 AM
Never said i was a member of the family...carry on..,next?

I must've confused you with someone else on here then....carry on.

pierceFAN
09-13-2016, 12:03 AM
lol. Keep talking about stuff you know nothing about. I'm sure Pierce's are proud of you. In fact they probly have no idea who you are.

Give it a rest...please....you have no Merritt and you bad mouth them...you've done it before so don't come on here with your all mighty Saint hood save it...you and jack off and others are just who this post is for so if you want to go toe to toe with me tonight my suggestion is to move on...you guys have bashed him every way possible

Centeroff
09-13-2016, 12:13 AM
It's true, Piercefan is an adopted son of an adopted sister that used to sweep the shop for old man Pierce. By my calculations he is .0000034001 Pierce. Let the man root for his brother if he wants. Piercefan when they call you a liar, I will always have your back. Piercefans real name is Bobby Piercesterson! I can prove it

MI Dirt Fan
09-13-2016, 12:13 AM
Give it a rest??? Your the one all upset because people have an opinion and you disagree with it. Maybe you shouldn't be on here then if your so sensitive.

Highside Hustler25
09-13-2016, 06:09 AM
.well tonight I had enough Jameson in me where I'm ready to battle each and every one of you so bring it

At least your drinking the good stuff:DHows that head feel this A.M.?

pierceFAN
09-13-2016, 06:49 AM
It's true, Piercefan is an adopted son of an adopted sister that used to sweep the shop for old man Pierce. By my calculations he is .0000034001 Pierce. Let the man root for his brother if he wants. Piercefan when they call you a liar, I will always have your back. Piercefans real name is Bobby Piercesterson! I can prove it

Might be your best work 😊

pierceFAN
09-13-2016, 06:51 AM
At least your drinking the good stuff:DHows that head feel this A.M.?

Head feels good....Jameson (aka truth serum) is good too 😊

golddirt
09-13-2016, 06:55 AM
Pierce fan why did you open this can of worms? How about just saying congratulations.

Cardirt0
09-13-2016, 07:41 AM
Nut job.. I have not seen that much bad on him from winning the World...most people have said he won it fair and clean...I think he just plane out classed the Field on this race....BUT I am still not a FAN of bobby.. I want Erb too win...SO Pi$$fan I DONT HATE HIM.. You are a NUT and pi$$ off.. You do more in 1 post too help people Dis like him...So you maybe just as much to blame as him...For the dis like.. so Way too go Bobby and pi$$ off piercefan...

ptown
09-13-2016, 08:05 AM
Pierce fan why did you open this can of worms? How about just saying congratulations.

Because she's an idiot just like all the others in that family.

Wonder
09-13-2016, 08:43 AM
How can you call them idiots when you don't know them? Bobby and his sister are the most polite, considerate well behaved young people I have ever met compared to most kids these days. Bob came from the east end of Danville (as I did) where hard working blue collar folks lived. Please don't bash the Pierces if you don't know them personally.

birky time
09-13-2016, 09:04 AM
so is bobby the 1st Illinois driver to win the world ? and is Knoxville doing any tire rule like the world and north south did?....Carry on

Cardirt0
09-13-2016, 09:15 AM
How can you call them idiots when you don't know them? Bobby and his sister are the most polite, considerate well behaved young people I have ever met compared to most kids these days. Bob came from the east end of Danville (as I did) where hard working blue collar folks lived. Please don't bash the Pierces if you don't know them personally.

There are more then one person in Danville that think less of the Pierces then you think of them..I have Knowed Bob for years.. And I am NOT a big fan or think much of him...All too there own I say you want too LOVE him go right a head.. But dont tell me you live there and ALL the People in Danville LOVE them We all know better...

Cardirt0
09-13-2016, 09:17 AM
so is bobby the 1st Illinois driver to win the world ? and is Knoxville doing any tire rule like the world and north south did?....Carry on

I think i he is the First...to win it from ILL.
ADD
Went and checked and did not see a ILL. driver on the List...

Bubstr
09-13-2016, 10:49 AM
If you really look, there isn't anything not to like about Bobby. He is humble, kind and considerate. He shows good sportsmanship. Congratulates the guys that win. He very seldom has invalid excuses for not winning. He has never been caught cheating. I never heard him rub in a win to the other competitors, like, Hope they enjoyed that A$$ kicking. He still laughs about the over rated driver, when he could have a lot of fun the the haters expense. As far as his family goes, I have never seen a time when the race fan wasn't greeted with a smile and friendly greeting. A lot more than can be said for some others.

Has Bobby run over race cars? Sure, just like every other racer, learning the ropes, except they get forgotten because their not in the spotlight.

Some day, all these haters are going to say, "yes I remember Bobby, one of the best ever." and hope no one remembers all the bad mouthing they did. They may even change their user names, so they can be honest.

pierceFAN
09-13-2016, 10:57 AM
If you really look, there isn't anything not to like about Bobby. He is humble, kind and considerate. He shows good sportsmanship. Congratulates the guys that win. He very seldom has invalid excuses for not winning. He has never been caught cheating. I never heard him rub in a win to the other competitors, like, Hope they enjoyed that A$$ kicking. He still laughs about the over rated driver, when he could have a lot of fun the the haters expense. As far as his family goes, I have never seen a time when the race fan wasn't greeted with a smile and friendly greeting. A lot more than can be said for some others.

Has Bobby run over race cars? Sure, just like every other racer, learning the ropes, except they get forgotten because their not in the spotlights

Some day, all these haters are going to say, "yes I remember Bobby, one of the best ever." and hope no one remembers all the bad mouthing they did. They may even change their user names, so they can be honest.

Great post.....did I mention that Jameson is good? Lol

Barbecueboy
09-13-2016, 11:03 AM

Has Bobby run over race cars? Sure, just like every other racer, learning the ropes, except they get forgotten because their not in the spotlight.

Your last paragraph will hold true on many different subjects in DLM racing........wonder how many are already contemplating name changes .......so they can be honest?

Barbecueboy
09-13-2016, 11:05 AM
Great post.....did I mention that Jameson is good? Lol

Try Jameson's " Middleton".......it's about as good as it gets.

If you can find it, treat yourself to a bottle of teelings Irish whisky.....

zach51
09-13-2016, 11:43 AM
I'm not really sure what your definition of a "hater" is, but a lot of people have been critical of his rough driving in some instances, that doesn't mean people "hate" him. I think you are creating a bit of false outrage, there is no denying he is dang good. People like him, its you they don't like lol (don't get your panties in a bunch, that was lighthearted)

Wonder
09-13-2016, 12:49 PM
There are more then one person in Danville that think less of the Pierces then you think of them..I have Knowed Bob for years.. And I am NOT a big fan or think much of him...All too there own I say you want too LOVE him go right a head.. But dont tell me you live there and ALL the People in Danville LOVE them We all know better...

Read my post again. I didn't say his dad was all that other than he worked hard. I said Bobby and his sister were the nice ones. You should try working for Bob!!!

Cardirt0
09-13-2016, 01:32 PM
Read my post again. I didn't say his dad was all that other than he worked hard. I said Bobby and his sister were the nice ones. You should try working for Bob!!!

The Kids are Nice most of the Time. Yes You are right there... And your say try working for Bob is What,, good or bad, what you saying .. I have heard Both.. Good and Bad...I Think Bobby can drive a Car .. He dont need too slam his way too get there .. DO I hate him NO.. Do I love him NO...I was on a Team that Bob drove way back ... I worked My A$$ off cause he slammed his way too the top..And I had too fix most of it....When he left I Had a PARTY...If your a Fan of His great. If you a A$$hole fan of his ..Get a LIFE is all I am saying...