PDA

View Full Version : The bryan clauson race to save lives

CIRF
09-13-2016, 08:27 AM
I understand that this subject isn't dirt late models but the most eyes will see it here, thus the most good will be done. I think an exception is warranted in this case.

Bryan Clauson long ago became an advocate for organ donation and as many of you know he saved 5 lives as a result of his untimely passing. What some of you may not know is that Bryan was involved in a quest to race in 200 events in 2016. Just after Bryan's passing a goal of signing up 200 new organ donors was set upon. Well as of today there have been 4535 new organ donors signed up in response to a drive to get those original 200 in Bryan's memory.

I would urge all of you to sign up to be an organ donor to help save lives in honor of a great racer and a great guy. Be a part of Bryan's legacy and create the potential to give a gift of life to one or more people of the more than 120,000 waiting for organs.

The website link below makes it easy to become an organ donor.

Thank you!!

PARKED IT!!! BCFOREVER!!

http://www.registerme.org/campaign/bryanclauson.

Cardirt0
09-13-2016, 09:31 AM
I checked the box on my driver L 30 years ago it is easy too do and it may save your best friend from dieing . I know a man that lived 15 years with a mans heart that was not his.. had 3 kids and loved the world...The wife of the man that gave him the heart made it to all 3 of the Kids to be Born, and she said it the best thing to happen too her after he died to see them Kids...