PDA

View Full Version : Racing T Shirts

BTExpress
09-15-2016, 12:06 PM
MINDLESS QUESTION OF THE DAY: How many racing T shirts do you own? Do you buy driver's shirts? Event or Track shirts or do you buy chassis manufacturer shirts? Personally I have a few of each. It is pretty sad when my wife tells me I can't buy any new ones until I get rid of a few. She was right, I looked in my drawer and I had 18....Some I am embarrassed to say were over 10 years old......needless to say, my rag pile in the garage now has a few more new additions.

Pennsboro23
09-15-2016, 01:14 PM
I probably have 8-10. All of them are driver shirts.

MotoMatt
09-15-2016, 01:17 PM
I have a bunch, most don't get put on much since I don't hang out with many race fans or attend many races anymore. My wife is going to make me a Tshirt quilt out of them some day.

W2Racing09
09-15-2016, 01:19 PM
MINDLESS QUESTION OF THE DAY: How many racing T shirts do you own? Do you buy driver's shirts? Event or Track shirts or do you buy chassis manufacturer shirts? Personally I have a few of each. It is pretty sad when my wife tells me I can't buy any new ones until I get rid of a few. She was right, I looked in my drawer and I had 18....Some I am embarrassed to say were over 10 years old......needless to say, my rag pile in the garage now has a few more new additions.

I think I have 3 Rocket shirts, 3 Josh Richards shirts, 2 Josh Richards hoodies and a Gregg Satterlee shirt, a Matt Cosner shirt, an Eric Wells shirt, a Brian Monteith shirt, and a Jeremy Keller hoodie. Next on the list (World Finals) I want a B.Shepp shirt, A Moyer Jr. shirt, a Tyler Erb shirt and an XR1 Hoodie.

Thanks,
Jeff.

jlacey
09-15-2016, 02:04 PM
Mostly driver shirts, a couple each for Roberts, Ferguson, JD, Madden and Tmac. Atleast 1 Feger, Eckert, Randy Weaver, Pierce, Shirley, probably a few others im forgetting. Tracks i think just an Eldora shirt, probably have old Potomac shirts somewhere. Couple event shirts from Winchester, Potomac and old Pennsboro races. A Longhorn tee and a Rocket hoodie. Think i even have an old Bloomquist beanie somewhere

Barbecueboy
09-15-2016, 02:52 PM
Couldn't even begin to say.( would guess around 60/70 shirts, 15/20 hoodies)..........some of my driver favorites are my Matt Miller ups brown gunslinger, old beat up Ed gibbons, and Jeff leeka2008 mod championship.

True story and it's totally random......I found a red longhorn crew shirt at the local goodwill one year that fit me ......turns out a guy that lived in my area drove the hauler for a short period somewhere in those early longhorn days and apparently he didn't think much of the chassis either at that time and shipped her off to the goodwill at some point.

Still have it and break it out every now and then just for kicks............red not my favorite color though.

pierceFAN
09-15-2016, 02:58 PM
I have over 100 going back to 1989

GRT24
09-15-2016, 02:58 PM
Most of mine are series or product shirts. I have quite a few product hats. I probably have well over 50 shirts from over the years. Most of them are stained red from the ga clay. I have old Georgia bad boys shirt that probably my favorite.

jlacey
09-15-2016, 03:02 PM
If we're including products/sponsors then from the last 2 Outlaw shows i attended i think we got 5 or 6 Craftsman hats. They attack you with those things right when you come thru the gates!

HoosierDirtFan
09-15-2016, 03:15 PM
I Have to many to count. A bunch of drivers
Late Models, Modifieds, Sprints, tracks/Race event Shirt, & Series Shirts.

I do it mostly to show support towards all drivers and thanking them for putting another car on the track and show my appreciation.

I CHALLENGE YOU ALL TO GO INTO YOU CLOSET AND NAME THEM ALL!
I will here in a little bit.

My next shirts will likely be Shannon Babb & Bobby Pierce shirt.

RiffRaf67
09-15-2016, 04:20 PM
My entire wardrobe is racing shirts. My closet is plumb full. Shirts and hoodys both. I have boxes (and boxes) of the old ones. I have piles of them in the basement. I have multiple categories for my wardrobe:

Active: In my Closet, worn on a rotating basis daily.
Semi-Active: In my Closet, favorites that are worn on special occassions; I break these out for big events.
Garage-Active, In the basement, also in the garage, used to get dirty in. Usually coffee, tomato sauce or ketchup will relegate an Active status shirt into Garage-Active status.
Semi-Retired, Piles in my basement. These include old favorites that I just cant stop wearing, typically on weekends or on travel dates to places the shirt might be relevant at. Also a pile of old Ohio speedweek shirts (the past 2 years are in Active) that I take with me and wear at Nationals in Iowa.
Retired: In boxes in the guest room. In boxes in my closet. In boxes....

I have 4 late model driver shirts on my to aquire list: Devin Moran, Doug Drown, Tyler Carpenter and Delmas Conley.
Late model % is probably 33% of the total, sprint cars would be the other 33% and event shirts the final 1/3...
For what its worth...

BTExpress
09-15-2016, 04:50 PM
I would be curious to see what an average DLM or sprint car driver makes a year on apparel sales?. I guess most shirts sell between $20 or $25 now with a few drivers creeping toward the $30 range. I find myself looking for bargains ( last year's shirts ) when the national touring series come to town or at a bigger event. I know shirt sales help some of these teams stay on the road....it is big business now.

zyoung25
09-15-2016, 05:34 PM
http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?170069-Driver-Shirts

Here's a old link to a thread similar to this. I went through and updated my shirt list...it's still growing. I haven't really changed in size any, so 90% of these shirts on this list still fit. There are a few that got turned into sleeveless shirts too.

a25rjr
09-15-2016, 05:38 PM
I mainly have EPJ, Bloomer, and Richards shirts. I get a lot of product shirts from ordering parts.

smith19
09-15-2016, 09:27 PM
$30 for a t shirt is b.s...........

Krooser
09-15-2016, 09:38 PM
Bought a Fairbury Tee this year... the last one I bought was a Sleepy Tripp tee sometime in the 80's I guess. But I still have several dozen unsold tee's from my last hot rod show if you need one.

BTExpress
09-15-2016, 10:27 PM
"SLEEPY TRIP".....now that is a name from the past!!!!!

Krooser
09-15-2016, 10:34 PM
Yes it is...

I just remembered I still have my white, short sleeve, button drivers shirt from 1970! Wore those in leu of a Nomex suit...

25 Jay 53
09-15-2016, 11:01 PM
I figure I have 50 or 60. It's a mixture, drivers shirts such as Ray Cook (have about 20 of his), Shannon Babb, Van Wormer, Bobby Pierce, EPJ. And many event shirts, the Million, 8 or 9 World 100 shirts, several Show Me 100 shirts and World FINALS and North South 100.

D. Tidrow
09-16-2016, 03:09 AM
I figure I have 50 or 60. It's a mixture, drivers shirts such as Ray Cook (have about 20 of his), Shannon Babb, Van Wormer, Bobby Pierce, EPJ. And many event shirts, the Million, 8 or 9 World 100 shirts, several Show Me 100 shirts and World FINALS and North South 100.I love this thread. Not many posters cannot say their favorite shirt wasn't a Arizona sport shirt. I remember going to Indy and looking in their 5 dollar bins for "school shirts" . I loved getting drivers like booper bare and races like the pittsburger 100. Those were the days. Maybe I'm showing age.

JK4745
09-16-2016, 06:49 AM
Rusty Schlenk-5
Jon Henry-6
Kenny Johnson
Chris Ferguson
Jackie Boggs
HotRod Conley-2
Doug Wolfgang-5
Steve Kinser-2
Kenny Jacobs-11
Frankie Kerr-2
Darrell Lanigan
Don O'Neal-3
Billy Moyer-2
Scott Bloomquist
Darrel Brown
Jac Haudenschild-4
Eldora Speedway-8
Dream-2
World 100-2
4 Crown-2
Millstream Speedway-3
Clarksville Speedway
MSCCS
South Mississippi Speedway
Bobby Clark
Dean Jacobs-2
Joey Saldana
Jeff Sheppard
Craig Dollansky
Rocky Hodges-5
Jack Hewitt
Ron Jenkins Memorial
Jason Hughes
Tim Cole
Stevie Smith-4
Keith Kauffman-3
Terry McCarl-2
Larry Yantis
Attica Raceway Park
Todd Andrews-2
Chub Frank-2
Robbie Blair
Rick Eckert
Ryan Missler
Jason Jaggers-2
Bobby Pierce
Shane (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)rum
Renegades of Dirt
Kyle Strickler
F.A.S.T
Jan Opperman
Chad Wilson
Tony Stewart Racing-2
UMP Summer Nationals
North South 100
Donny as hats
Dina Marcoullier
Brandon Moore
Jeff Bab(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)-3
Josh Scott
Dan Hennig
Chad Kemenah
Bobby Allen
J.J Yeley-2
Greg Johnson
Sammie Halcomb
Ryan Newman
Ken Schrader
Dave Blaney-3
Dale Blaney
Van Gurley Jr.
and a couple boxes packed away

old fan
09-16-2016, 06:54 AM
I love this thread. Not many posters cannot say their favorite shirt wasn't a Arizona sport shirt. I remember going to Indy and looking in their 5 dollar bins for "school shirts" . I loved getting drivers like booper bare and races like the pittsburger 100. Those were the days. Maybe I'm showing age. just bought 3 that are now favorites that are not arizona

D. Tidrow
09-16-2016, 06:56 AM
just bought 3 that are now favorites that are not arizonaThread went over your mongloid head. Try to keep up.

old fan
09-16-2016, 07:05 AM
2 of the my new favorite shirts came from r @r graphics the anti bloomer / owens shirt

bayou tuff
09-16-2016, 07:56 AM
I have over 300 tee's dating back to 1981.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-16-2016, 07:58 AM
I got some bloomer shirts. Going to change oil and grease truck w it.

jlacey
09-16-2016, 09:26 AM
I love this thread. Not many posters cannot say their favorite shirt wasn't a Arizona sport shirt. I remember going to Indy and looking in their 5 dollar bins for "school shirts" . I loved getting drivers like booper bare and races like the pittsburger 100. Those were the days. Maybe I'm showing age.

I wish i still had the shirt but 1 of my favorites ever was an Arizona shirt with Boggs, Chupp and i think Bloomer was the 3rd driver (could be mistaken im drawing a blank) im possitive of the 1st 2 drivers but I beleive it was the 3 Hawkeye Trucking drivers at the time. Was around 95-97, got it at the DTWC at Pennsboro

Might have been Ronnie Johnson instead of Bloomer. Minds a lil hazy 20 years later

RiffRaf67
09-16-2016, 10:12 AM
Here's another question for you all, Re: Your racing wardrobe:

If you add them all up, which driver is mentioned the most times on your shirts?
If you dont have any event shirts, then this is a pretty easy answer.
However, a driver's name is liable to be listed multiple times on an event shirt as a past winner....
Like it or not, you're probably sporting someone's name on your shirts that you arent even fond of!

Mine is Steve Kinser. Not necessarily a fan, I was among those saying "Anyone but Kinser" before it became
"Anyone but Schatz". I have at least 1 Kings Royal shirt from every year since 2002 and 1 Knoxville Nationals shirt from every year since 2007 (some years I come back with 3 or 4 Nationals event shirts)
Add it all up and the King is the name that I "promote" most often.

jlacey
09-16-2016, 10:19 AM
Looking at my Winchester 200 shirt with the list of winners theres only 1 from 2010 that i cant stand. Most everyone knows who

BTExpress
09-16-2016, 10:53 AM
But Jlacey......I just purchased my VERY FIRST Josh Richards shirt at Selinsgrove a few weeks ago!!!!!!!!!

jlacey
09-16-2016, 11:22 AM
I knew you would definitely know who i was talking about lol

jlacey
09-16-2016, 11:31 AM
Im expecting to hear something about it from Jeff too

Barbecueboy
09-16-2016, 12:21 PM
Here's another question for you all, Re: Your racing wardrobe:

If you add them all up, which driver is mentioned the most times on your shirts?
If you dont have any event shirts, then this is a pretty easy answer.
However, a driver's name is liable to be listed multiple times on an event shirt as a past winner....
Like it or not, you're probably sporting someone's name on your shirts that you arent even fond of!

Mine is Steve Kinser. Not necessarily a fan, I was among those saying "Anyone but Kinser" before it became
"Anyone but Schatz". I have at least 1 Kings Royal shirt from every year since 2002 and 1 Knoxville Nationals shirt from every year since 2007 (some years I come back with 3 or 4 Nationals event shirts)
Add it all up and the King is the name that I "promote" most often.

Mine would be EPJ........second most driver shirts would probably be Jackie Boggs with 4 or 5, then after that would probably be bloomer with 3 and bshepp with 3.

Barbecueboy
09-16-2016, 12:25 PM
And believe it or not, I own an old rocket chassis shirt...........I wear it when I'm on a long cook and want to remind myself to go low and slow.

Bought it off a close out rack at some track about 10 years ago.......it's actually a good looking shirt,minus the cooking stains.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-16-2016, 12:46 PM
And believe it or not, I own an old rocket chassis shirt...........I wear it when I'm on a long cook and want to remind myself to go low and slow.

Bought it off a close out rack at some track about 10 years ago.......it's actually a good looking shirt,minus the cooking stains.

And it still fits? WOW!

Or did you get 3xl

GA-DIRT
09-16-2016, 02:49 PM
I wish i still had the shirt but my 1 of my favorites ever was an Arizona shirt with Boggs, Chupp and i think Bloomer was the 3rd driver (could be mistaken im drawing a blank) im possitive of the 1st 2 drivers but I beleive it was the 3 Hawkeye Trucking drivers at the time. Was around 95-97, got it at the DTWC at Pennsboro

Might have been Ronnie Johnson instead of Bloomer. Minds a lil hazy 20 years later

RJ got one too.

old fan
09-18-2016, 01:56 PM
I have an odd one, the 2nd 13 th annual jackson 100

HoosierDirtFan
09-18-2016, 02:09 PM
Alright since this thread is about T-Shirts, Longsleeve, Hoodies, ect...
What might the next couple of driver / track / events shirts you might be looking to buy?

My next few will likely be: Shannon Babb, Bobby Pierce, Earl Pearsn Jr., Josh Richards, & Hartford Speedway.

There is one shirt I world like to see made. I like the Illinois Bad Boys shirt, but I think it would be cool to see an Indiana Legends shirt made with maybe 5/7 drivers on it: CJ Rayburn, Russ Petro, Tom Helfrich, Jim Curry, John Gill, & maybe two other drivers on it.

old fan
09-18-2016, 02:12 PM
T shirts and mostly events or tracks

BTExpress
09-18-2016, 02:28 PM
I went through a period of time of not buying driver's shirts because of driver's switching teams making my $20 or $25 purchase obsolete. I then got on a kick buying mostly track shirts and a few event shirts with the thinking I could get years out of wearing them. This year I actually purchased three new driver's shirts: Josh Richards, Greg Hodnett and Gregg Satterlee, so I guess I have come full circle.

Barbecueboy
09-18-2016, 03:42 PM
And it still fits? WOW!

Or did you get 3xl

Unlike a few, I've been shopping off the adult rack for a while now🤘

old fan
09-18-2016, 03:44 PM
From barnum and bailey correct

Barbecueboy
09-18-2016, 03:46 PM
Every time you buzz in for a fly by I feel like I should be checked for zika....

old fan
09-18-2016, 03:48 PM
You better

speedemon3b
09-18-2016, 09:10 PM
Like most people I think I have a problem. From the last 2 weeks eldora and Knoxville my haul was
30 tees
1 hoodie
4 hats
17 die cast

BTExpress
09-18-2016, 09:39 PM
Like most people I think I have a problem. From the last 2 weeks eldora and Knoxville my haul was
30 tees
1 hoodie
4 hats
17 die cast

That is some SERIOUS cash outlay......

speedemon3b
09-18-2016, 10:07 PM
All my vacations every year revolve around racing(10 days at Knoxville in August and world 100/knoxville lm nationals). Save up the over time throughout the year to spend. Got a good deal on the die casts so it wasn't as bad as it may sound.

Bubstr
09-19-2016, 09:39 AM
T shirts have a way of getting to you. First they are logical, You need some kind of T shirt right, why not make a statement. Then they are sexual, Ain't I pretty? You can sleep with me. I think the T shirt vendors have a unfair advantage over the consumer. Be on the alert for bi-sexual Tee Shirts, They are the ones that come home with you and the better half uses them for a nightie.

Barbecueboy
09-19-2016, 09:53 AM
Well that was creepy........

a25rjr
09-19-2016, 03:26 PM
T shirts have a way of getting to you. First they are logical, You need some kind of T shirt right, why not make a statement. Then they are sexual, Ain't I pretty? You can sleep with me. I think the T shirt vendors have a unfair advantage over the consumer. Be on the alert for bi-sexual Tee Shirts, They are the ones that come home with you and the better half uses them for a nightie.

2 questions

1. Where are you buying bi-sexual tshirts?

2. Ummmmm.....bi-sexual and better half....are you trying to tell us something, Bubster? :)

Bubstr
09-19-2016, 11:10 PM
I wear a xxxl shirt and the wife and daughter used to borrow them. They where like a big cotton blankets for them.

Before you say something. I am a old fat man, but my chest and shoulders, is still 4 inches bigger than my waist. Used to be 20, but them days are never coming around again.

HoosierDirtFan
09-25-2016, 11:49 AM
Shirts, Hoodies (2), Hats (3) I have now.
-
NOTE - (**) = Number of shirts

Hoodies (2)
Kokomo Speedway
Eldora Speedway 2015 UMP Fall Nationals

Tracks (9)
Crown Point (IN) Speedway 2005 - Schedule Shirt
Hartford Speedway (MI)
Plymouth (IN) Speedway - 2013 Track champions shirt
Kankakee (IL) Speedway - 2011 Track Champions
Kankakee (IL) County Speedway -2012 Track Champions
Kankakee (IL) County Speedway - 2013 Track Champions
Gas City (IN) I-69 Speedway
Santa Fe Speedway (IL)
Oakshade Raceway - 2013

Parts / Suppliers (1)
Hamilton Machine - Race Engines

Track / Event Shirts (26)
LaSalle (IL) Speedway - 2014 Thaw Brawl
Kokomo (IN) Speedway 2014 Grand Prix - USAC / POWRi Midgets
Portsmouth Speedway (OH) - 2012 Dirt Track World Championships (D.T.W.C.)
Winchester Speedway (IN) - 2013 Winchester 400 CRA Late Models
Eldora Speedway (OH) - 2010 DIRT Late Model DREAM 100
Eldora Speedway (OH) - 2016 DIRT Late Model DREAM 100
Santa Fe Speedway (IL) - National Clay Track Championships 200 - Previous winners shirt
Fairbury (IL) American Legion Speedway - 2015 Casey's Modified Nationals - AMS Modifieds
Indianapolis (Field House) - Bad Boy Buggies Indy Invitational - Midgets & Outlaw Karts
Lernerville Speedway (PA) - WOO Sprints 2013 Commonwealth Clash
Boone (IA) Speedway - 2010 IMCA Super Nationals
Knoxville (IA) Raceway - WOO Sprints 2011 Knoxville Nationals
Fairbury (IL) American Legion Speedway - WOO Late Models - 2014 Prairie Dirt Classic 100
Farmer City (IL) Raceway - WOO Late models - 2016 ILLINI 100
Florence Speedway (KY) - 2015 Fall 50 for Late Models
Brownstown (IN) Speedway - Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series - 2011 Indiana Ice Breaker
Brownstown (IN) Speedway - Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series - 2013 Indiana Ice Breaker
Brownstown (IN) Speedway - Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series - 2014 Indiana Ice Brealker
Eldora Speedway (OH) - 2009 World 100
Eldora Speedway (OH) - 2010 World 100
Eldora Speedway (OH) - 2011 World 100
Eldora Speedway (OH) - 2012 World 100
Eldora Speedway (OH) - 2013 World 100
Eldora Speedway (OH) - 2014 World 100
Eldora Speedway (OH) - 2015 World 100
Eldora Speedway (OH) - 2016 World 100

Series Shirts (20)
Northern All-Stars Late Model Series (NALMS) - 2005 Midwest Speedweek
USAC National Midgets - Schedule Shirt
World Of Outlaws Late Model Series - 2011 Schedule shirt
Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series - 2011 Schedule Shirt
Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series - 2012 Schedule Shirt
Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series - 2013 Schedule Shirt
Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series - 2014 Schedule Shirt
World Of Outlaws Sprint Car Series - 2013 Schedule Shirt
World Of Outlaws Sprint Car Series - 2014 Schedule Shirt
World Of Outlaws Sprint Car Series - 2016 Schedule Shirt
UMP Late Model Summer Nationals - 2004 Schedule Shirt
UMP Late Model Summer Nationals - 2005 Schedule Shirt
UMP Late Model Summer Nationals - 2009 Schedule Shirt
UMP Late Model Summer Nationals - 2010 Schedule Shirt
UMP Late Model Summer Nationals - 2011 Schedule Shirt
UMP Late Model Summer Nationals - 2012 Series Shirt
UMP Late Model Summer Nationals - 2013 Schedule Shirt
UMP Late Model Summer Nationals - 2014 Schedule Shirt
UMP Late Model Summer Nationals - 2015 Schedule Shirt
UMP Late Model Summer Nationals - 2016 Schedule Shirt

Hats (3)
Eldora Speedway (2)
Hoosier Racing Tire

Miscellaneous Shirts (5)
Bad@$$ Race Gear Shirts (3)
ASI Race Wear - 2007 white shirt with drivers on back
Sprint Car Shirt - "We Call the Sprint Cars because Bad@$$ wicked fast Mother F**kers is to much for the Announcers to Handle"

Modified Driver Shirts (3)
Kyle Strickler #8 (2)
John Meyer Jr. #96 - In Memory Of

Sprint Car Driver Shirts (3)
Steve Kinser #11 - 20x Outlaws Champion
Sammy Swindell - 2011 Knoxville Shirt
Johnny Herrera #45x - Lucas Oil ASCS 360 Wing Sprints

Late Model Driver Shirts (25)
Shane Unger #79 - 1980-2016 In Memory Of
Dennis Erb Jr. #28 (2) - 2009 & 2016
Frank Heckenast Jr. #99jr
Chub Frank #1*
Eddie Carrier Jr. #28 - Red & Black Optima Batteries Car
Rick Eckert #24
Jonathan Davenport #49
Jonathan Davenport #15 - Bowyer Car
Don O'Neal #71
Jimmy Owens #20
Alan Vochaska #34
Tim McCreadie #39
Shane Clanton #25
Jeep Van Wormer #55
Brian Shirley #3s
Brian Birkhofer #15B
Steve Francis #15 - Bowyer Car
Brady Smith #2 - 2010 Yellow Shirt
Chris Ferguson #22 - 2015
Billy Moyer #21 (2) - 2009 & 2016
Scott Bloomquist (3) - 2009 (Black / Green), 2011 (Black / Drak Green), & 2013 (Orange / Green)

LIST DOESN'T INCLUDE - NASCAR, INDYCAR, NHRA, FORMULA 1 SHIRTS

MI Dirt Fan
09-25-2016, 11:59 AM
Way too much time on your hands

JimBo
09-25-2016, 12:19 PM
I have probably 20 or so racing shirts in the closet, it consist of Late Model drivers, events, and my garage is full of rags that are worn out racing shirts.

71PRPFan
09-25-2016, 05:05 PM
I'm a cheap guy ive got 2 PRP shirts, one company shirt I won from trivia, a McGuire and Boggs hoodie, 2 Jackie shirts and My first shirt I ever bought was JEEP at the 2010 World

I'd like to buy more but at 20-25$ I don't need one that bad

starrette fan
09-25-2016, 10:08 PM
guess I'm a dirt late model junky . I`ve been collecting late model shirts since the mid 80`s . drivers and events . last time I counted I had almost 900 and that was two years ago. I`m sure I'm over 1000 now . and I also have collected the 1/24th die cast late models since they started making them . Action and ADC . have over 500 of them . its basically all I do...LOVE IT !!

plunks7
09-25-2016, 11:02 PM
Every time you buzz in for a fly by I feel like I should be checked for zika....

ROFLMFAO, A warning would be nice. :) :) I spit my chew out all over the floor. Thanks for the laugh, I needed that.

racenut
09-27-2016, 11:51 AM
I still have about 100.... through the years have given away about 300.... driver, event, sponsors, anything to do with racing including my own MidwestDirtTrackFacts t-shirts and sweatshirts.... still have one of the Million shirts, along with the first Jeff Gordon Busch Series and the first Jeff Gordon Winston Cup shirts....