PDA

View Full Version : "I think we had a winning car" Josh Richards 9/15/16 @ Knoxville

Dirt Draggin
09-16-2016, 10:13 AM
Is he really that much of an egomaniac? He may win the next 2 nights, but show a little respect if you possibly can....

ptown
09-16-2016, 10:17 AM
Why would making that statement make him an egomaniac?

Dirt Draggin
09-16-2016, 10:30 AM
Why would making that statement make him an egomaniac?If you can't figure that out on your own you must be a Richards' fan and I won't be able to help you.

ptown
09-16-2016, 10:53 AM
If you can't figure that out on your own you must be a Richards' fan and I won't be able to help you.

I'm not a Richards fan, again please explain how that statement makes him an egomaniac unless you can't. Maybe you just don't like him and are making ignorant illiterate posts.

onlyfacts
09-16-2016, 11:09 AM
Is he really that much of an egomaniac? He may win the next 2 nights, but show a little respect if you possibly can....First off you don't know Richards if you think he is egotistic... But here is his exact quote from the Lucas Press Release. "We love coming here to race. Tonight we had a good car and we learned a lot, so maybe tomorrow night we can come back even better."

Dirt Draggin
09-16-2016, 11:11 AM
I'm not a Richards fan, again please explain how that statement makes him an egomaniac unless you can't. Maybe you just don't like him and are making ignorant illiterate posts.Wow,you figured that out real quick(maybe).I think you are a Richards fan to react so angrily.I started a thread-if you insist on badgering me for a response keep trying but you should really stop trolling...

onlyfacts
09-16-2016, 11:14 AM
Is he really that much of an egomaniac? He may win the next 2 nights, but show a little respect if you possibly can....Maybe you should show a little respect.

Dirt Draggin
09-16-2016, 11:20 AM
First off you don't know Richards if you think he is egotistic... But here is his exact quote from the Lucas Press Release. "We love coming here to race. Tonight we had a good car and we learned a lot, so maybe tomorrow night we can come back even better."I quoted exactly from his DOD interview.......he obviously had time to reconsider what he said later.Please don't tell me I don't know someone.You have no idea,really.I have known Mark before Josh was born.I live within an hour of their shop.Stop before you make an a$$ out of yourself-oops too late!

W2Racing09
09-16-2016, 11:28 AM
How on earth would that be viewed negatively? We had a winning car... as in a car capable of winning. If anything he is making himself sound bad as a driver for saying the car was capable of winning and yet he didn't win.

Thanks,
Jeff.

Josh Bayko
09-16-2016, 11:30 AM
If I had a car and my driver didn't have that kind of attitude, I'd fire him on the spot. The man behind the wheel had better be confident he can win.

MM90
09-16-2016, 11:32 AM
Every NASCAR driver has said that at one time or another.

Dirt Draggin
09-16-2016, 11:36 AM
How on earth would that be viewed negatively? We had a winning car... as in a car capable of winning. If anything he is making himself sound bad as a driver for saying the car was capable of winning and yet he didn't win. Thanks,Jeff.Maybe because he was the only driver to say that? It won't be viewed negatively if you know Richards(mark or Josh).BTW which quote are you referring to? I used DOD not the LO one.

onlyfacts
09-16-2016, 11:36 AM
Dirt Draggin is trying to start BS. Nothing Richards said disrespected anyone. As for Richards he has always been respectful any time I have seen or read his interviews. Way more respectful than some of the other big name drivers.

Dirt Draggin
09-16-2016, 11:39 AM
Dirt Draggin is trying to start BS. Nothing Richards said disrespected anyone. As for Richards he has always been respectful any time I have seen or read his interviews.Really BS? He said he had a winning car-he did not. He did not win.

jog49
09-16-2016, 11:43 AM
Here's you sign Dirt Draggin.......direct shipment for you from Ron White!

Dirt Draggin
09-16-2016, 11:45 AM
If I had a car and my driver didn't have that kind of attitude, I'd fire him on the spot. The man behind the wheel had better be confident he can win.OK Josh,how many would you fire from last night then? Spin,spin,spin.Another Josh-I can't win either.LoL

Dirt Draggin
09-16-2016, 11:48 AM
Here's you sign Dirt Draggin.......direct shipment for you from Ron White!You're drunker than Ron! lol

jlacey
09-16-2016, 11:48 AM
I cant stand Richards (incase some hadn't noticed) but I don't see anything wrong with his statement. I dont know him or his father personally, thats just my opinion

Josh Bayko
09-16-2016, 11:49 AM
OK Josh,how many would you fire from last night then? Spin,spin,spin.Another Josh-I can't win either.LoL

I'd fire anybody who wasn't confident they could win. How many drivers in the field last night that is, I have no idea. I wouldn't field a car for participation trophies.

Dirt Draggin
09-16-2016, 11:53 AM
Every NASCAR driver has said that at one time or another.NASCAR? where exactly do you live(in Alaska)? get outta here......and remember to stop eating that yellow snow.

jeffreymo
09-16-2016, 12:02 PM
This thread is filled with hypocrisy. All from one poster, too. Impressive.

W2Racing09
09-16-2016, 12:02 PM
I was about to say it has become obvious that Dirt Draggin is just trolling (there is no way somebody could be that stupid), but then I reread the post and it has been obvious since the beginning of the thread. So congrats Dirt Draggin you got me.

Thanks,
Jeff.

zach51
09-16-2016, 12:04 PM
I cant stand Richards (incase some hadn't noticed) but I don't see anything wrong with his statement. I dont know him or his father personally, thats just my opinion

My sentiments exactly sir. Maybe I'm just missing something.

ImCryn2
09-16-2016, 12:08 PM
Really BS? He said he had a winning car-he did not. He did not win.

Obviously you don't know sh!t about racing if you think "a winning car" always goes to victory lane. If anything, he was admitting he made mistakes that kept him from winning. That's far from being egotistical. I'm not a Richards fan, so to say, but give the guy a break.

Dirt Draggin
09-16-2016, 12:27 PM
Obviously you don't know sh!t about racing if you think "a winning car" always goes to victory lane. If anything, he was admitting he made mistakes that kept him from winning. That's far from being egotistical. I'm not a Richards fan, so to say, but give the guy a break.A winning car always goes to victory lane? When did you start following this thread? If you don't think I know anything about racing-then I feel good about saying YOU don't know $hit about anything.Jesus any driver out there could of said he made mistakes out there(Moyer),so why did Richards really say what he did? POOR LOSER. Glad to hear you're not a Richards fan(nice cover)

Pennsboro23
09-16-2016, 12:48 PM
How exactly does that make him an egomaniac? The best car doesn't always win and he was just stating that he had a car capable of winning. Drivers say this all the time.

chupp n bloomer fan
09-16-2016, 12:57 PM
People will b!tch about anything and everything. He says I think we had a winning car and Mr. Dirt Late Model here takes exception to it. Not a dam thing wrong with what he said, or if anyone said it near the front of a race who was capable of winning. And I'm a Josh fan, don't worry about the cover. I'm curious who you like Mr. Dirt Late Model, obviously someone who doesn't think they have a winning car.

Highside Hustler25
09-16-2016, 12:58 PM
Is he really that much of an egomaniac? He may win the next 2 nights, but show a little respect if you possibly can....

26 posts can't be wrong. Unanimously, you are a dipsh1t.

Dirt Draggin
09-16-2016, 01:07 PM
People will b!tch about anything and everything. He says I think we had a winning car and Mr. Dirt Late Model here takes exception to it. Not a dam thing wrong with what he said, or if anyone said it near the front of a race who was capable of winning. And I'm a Josh fan, don't worry about the cover. I'm curious who you like Mr. Dirt Late Model, obviously someone who doesn't think they have a winning car.Oooh,somebody must have jock itch.Obviously,another J.R. fan.You guys are really off your nut hugging game today,for sure.Typical you don't really read or comprehend much- I did indicate who I respect most in dirt racing.LOOK FOR IT and start bitching some more!!

Cardirt0
09-16-2016, 01:10 PM
One more Thread that goes no were and says nothing....Means Nothing and says Nothing...Can we get back too some sort of Speaking about racing....Please......

jeffreymo
09-16-2016, 01:12 PM
Old fan will be impressed by this high level of trolling.

MI Dirt Fan
09-16-2016, 01:25 PM
Its funny how the second place finisher(Bshepp) says one thing, then the third place finisher says something opposite. “We tried our best to get up there. We drove hard, but Billy was just better than everyone tonight.

Realistically though, no one was going to catch Moyer.

onlyfacts
09-16-2016, 02:18 PM
I went back and watched a bunch of DOD videos where Josh was on the podium this year and not one of his interviews sounded disrespectful including last night. I think the difference last night might have been the fact that he started 6th and both in front of him started on front row. But even with what he said it is nothing like the disrespectful interviews that Bloomquist gives when he gets beat. He always has the best car and even said this in Feb this year I had the best car (finished 4th) but the winner (Richards at Volusia) had different tires. And Bloomquists interview at Florence classless.

ImCryn2
09-16-2016, 03:16 PM
A winning car always goes to victory lane? When did you start following this thread? If you don't think I know anything about racing-then I feel good about saying YOU don't know $hit about anything.Jesus any driver out there could of said he made mistakes out there(Moyer),so why did Richards really say what he did? POOR LOSER. Glad to hear you're not a Richards fan(nice cover)

"I think we had A winning car" Where the h3ll does he say he had THE winning car? You either don't know sh!t about racing or you are trying to start sh!t...... either way you win the DIPSH!T of the year award. He said what he said because that's what came out of his mouth. Maybe we can suggest to Mark to spend a little money and send his kid to a public speaking class so he doesn't ruffle the feathers of a half a$$ed fan like yourself.

Snake X3
09-16-2016, 04:31 PM

Ditto.

Geebus...although there is plenty not to like about the guy as a driver there isn't any reason to jump on something like that. Rigsby asked him if he had a winning car or maybe it was if he needed a few more laps to win it or if he just had a 3rd place car. He said he thought he had a winning car. It sounded like he was responding honestly, not beating his chest or disrespecting Moyer or B-Shep.

Centeroff
09-16-2016, 04:40 PM
I'm not a fan of the WV boy but he called a spade a spade. 10 more laps if that and he was cashing the check. He had the most maneuverable car imo and we all know what the kid can do. He was right, he had the better car of the 3 around him. He had to pass alotta cars and passing at Knoxville really cost time

Dirt Draggin
09-16-2016, 05:02 PM
"I think we had A winning car" Where the h3ll does he say he had THE winning car? You either don't know sh!t about racing or you are trying to start sh!t...... either way you win the DIPSH!T of the year award. He said what he said because that's what came out of his mouth. Maybe we can suggest to Mark to spend a little money and send his kid to a public speaking class so he doesn't ruffle the feathers of a half a$$ed fan like yourself.You must be looney! A winning car or the winning car.That's your argument? How thoughtful-he said what he said because that's what came out of his mouth? You would even disgrace an idiot. BTW-it doesn't say anywhere that he had THE winning car(a winning car) .Pay attention if you can...

MI Dirt Fan
09-16-2016, 05:19 PM
I asked this awhile back and I don't think I had a response. Did he race anything prior to LM?

Josh Bayko
09-16-2016, 05:23 PM
I asked this awhile back and I don't think I had a response. Did he race anything prior to LM?

I think he did some kart racing as a youngin'. He was like 13 the first time he was in a late model, though.

Centeroff
09-16-2016, 05:24 PM
Nope. Straight from a go kart to a DLM. Mark owned the track a quarter mile from rocket chassis home base. I watched him practice at the age of probably 14-15 and it didn't take him long

a25rjr
09-16-2016, 05:35 PM
Nope. Straight from a go kart to a DLM. Mark owned the track a quarter mile from rocket chassis home base. I watched him practice at the age of probably 14-15 and it didn't take him long

I read that Steve Francis, driving the house car at that time, helped mentor him!

ImCryn2
09-16-2016, 05:37 PM
You must be looney! A winning car or the winning car.That's your argument? How thoughtful-he said what he said because that's what came out of his mouth? You would even disgrace an idiot. BTW-it doesn't say anywhere that he had THE winning car(a winning car) .Pay attention if you can...

Hey, you're the one that started this dumb post. Ain't nobody dumb but you

Dirt Draggin
09-16-2016, 06:13 PM
Hey, you're the one that started this dumb post. Ain't nobody dumb but youSeriously, you sound like a petty school kid.Did you make it out of high school? Not likely. The rest of you that piled on like a bunch of stinking buzzards(like the classless, less educated sometimes do) should feel better by now I hope. It's only a dumb thread to you dumba$$es that can't comprehend something you can't understand.

ImCryn2
09-16-2016, 06:22 PM
Seriously, you sound like a petty school kid.Did you make it out of high school? Not likely. The rest of you that piled on like a bunch of stinking buzzards(like the classless, less educated sometimes do) should feel better by now I hope. It's only a dumb thread to you dumba$$es that can't comprehend something you can't understand.

really? you started this post because you needed some attention. who cares what josh says? Listen to the interview in it's entirety next time. don't go by one line of a print article and say you understand something

Dirt Draggin
09-16-2016, 07:00 PM
really? you started this post because you needed some attention. who cares what josh says? Listen to the interview in it's entirety next time. don't go by one line of a print article and say you understand somethingYou are definitely not qualified to tell or advise me or anyone else on this forum(or anywhere). Evidently you(peabrain) care what Josh says or you wouldn't have tripped your way onto this thread. Try to understand this: I READ DOD interview(you should try reading sometime) it's my call where and who I quote from as long as it's accurate.Now do you understand? 

Babbfan
09-16-2016, 07:23 PM
Dirt Draggin is an egomaniac

Dirt Draggin
09-16-2016, 07:32 PM
Dirt Draggin is an egomaniacThanks you just proved my view about vultures on here.More name calling by children from the cornpatch.....Do you ever have any original thoughts or ideas.No,just another member of bandwagon's anonymous.

oldfart50
09-16-2016, 07:47 PM
This guy is more dense than ole BBQ boy and that's saying something...

old fan
09-16-2016, 08:04 PM
Is he really that much of an egomaniac ,strapping in a late model and a good one I would hope he is one .

over4T
09-16-2016, 10:14 PM
.....and the egomaniac won tonight's A main.

a25rjr
09-16-2016, 10:20 PM
.....and the egomaniac won tonight's A main.

And the Rockets sweep 1,2,3!

Centeroff
09-16-2016, 10:24 PM
The rockets look unreal fast. Gonna be totally different track tomorrow but I look for the 1 to be up front all night

mud duck
09-16-2016, 10:43 PM
Does the Lucas series send the tires away to be checked?

chupp n bloomer fan
09-17-2016, 01:22 AM
Does the Lucas series send the tires away to be checked?Only if Davenport wins, no one else.

Yes, last I knew, they went to a lab in Akron, Ohio. One that does testing for most of the big tire companies.

chupp n bloomer fan
09-17-2016, 01:29 AM
Oooh,somebody must have jock itch.Obviously,another J.R. fan.You guys are really off your nut hugging game today,for sure.Typical you don't really read or comprehend much- I did indicate who I respect most in dirt racing.LOOK FOR IT and start bitching some more!!Kinda put it in right in my post I am there Mr. Obvious. I guess Moyer? The guy b!tches as much as anyone. But then wait, so what. So watcha got tonight, was he supposed to say I had a tenth place car and God let me win? Come on with the name calling, I like dealing with teenagers and trolls.

old fan
09-17-2016, 06:23 AM
Only if Davenport wins, no one else.Yes, last I knew, they went to a lab in Akron, Ohio. One that does testing for most of the big tire companies. Yeo you got that right unlike fox news which is fair and balanced lol

chupp n bloomer fan
09-17-2016, 08:39 AM
Yeo you got that right unlike fox news which is fair and balanced lolLol. Yep, fair and balanced.;)

Dirt Draggin
09-17-2016, 09:13 AM
Kinda put it in right in my post I am there Mr. Obvious. I guess Moyer? The guy b!tches as much as anyone. But then wait, so what. So watcha got tonight, was he supposed to say I had a tenth place car and God let me win? Come on with the name calling, I like dealing with teenagers and trolls.I really like when you make a post,you can't hide your ignorance.Try reviewing what you just wrote here.Rambling nonsense.Should we change the subject again? I don't doubt for a second that you like dealing with teenagers-that's exactly your maturity level(that would be 13,14 at best) is.Stay under your bridge..... with all of your bitches!

old fan
09-17-2016, 09:22 AM
lets see here a 3rd place and win I think JOSH knows what he talking about don't you think , great run by the babbster

Dirt Draggin
09-17-2016, 09:40 AM
lets see here a 3rd place and win I think JOSH knows what he talking about don't you think , great run by the babbsterEverybody sounds smarter when they win.Yes,it's good to see 18 have a good run.

old fan
09-17-2016, 10:22 AM
Josh will do all right as long as he don't have to run 20s on the rear lol

chupp n bloomer fan
09-17-2016, 01:26 PM
I really like when you make a post,you can't hide your ignorance.Try reviewing what you just wrote here.Rambling nonsense.Should we change the subject again? I don't doubt for a second that you like dealing with teenagers-that's exactly your maturity level(that would be 13,14 at best) is.Stay under your bridge..... with all of your bitches!My ignorance? Says the guy whining about Josh saying he had a winning car. And not a single person agrees with you, 10-4 good buddy.

Never changed the subject. You were complaining about Joshs' statement, so I asked who you liked. And the only answer I can assume is Moyer, who complains as much as anyone.

I love my bridge, me and my b!tches chill under it smokin crack, sipping on 40's, and mackin hoes.