PDA

View Full Version : thats odd

pierceFAN
09-24-2016, 08:36 AM
...there was some tool on here...cant remember which one it was (wink wink) but he said bobby can only win on the cushion...that he cant run on the bottom...but any race fan that has watched bobby come up over the years knows that he can...its only the keyboard racers who have no clue about racing but like to talk like they do...funny bobby has won features the last two nights running the bottom...how can this be??? im miffed!

ss12
09-24-2016, 08:44 AM
There must have been a cushion on the bottom. LOL

ptown
09-24-2016, 08:51 AM
Track locked down and his family and fans are still a bunch of jaca$$es that make the poor kid look bad, now continue on Angie.

pierceFAN
09-24-2016, 08:56 AM
Track locked down and his family and fans are still a bunch of jaca$$es that make the poor kid look bad, now continue on Angie.

you are an idiot...I have told you this many times before...please let it sink in you jacka$$....again I am not angie...you ARE however one of the most uneducated trolls on this 4m...leave the little boys alone you pedifile

race14
09-24-2016, 09:17 AM
I just think he's jealous pierceFan

TackyTracker
09-24-2016, 09:32 AM
that's pretty obvious

kidrock
09-24-2016, 09:33 AM
So, someone's family and friends makes them look bad. No they make themselves look bad.

Cardirt0
09-24-2016, 09:42 AM
Bobby won good for him then bla bla bla bla bla bla.. Say something new for a change.. You all was have too come in and Nose rub... Will He won other then that most dont care.. thanks too you......

pierceFAN
09-24-2016, 10:05 AM
Bobby won good for him then bla bla bla bla bla bla.. Say something new for a change.. You all was have too come in and Nose rub... Will He won other then that most dont care.. thanks too you......

shut your piehole...im just tired of you fools..if you don't care then why did you click on my post? I dislike you and a couple others so you know what I do? I don't click on any posts they post...and I have muted some...maybe you should do that to me...it would make me very happy if you did

MI Dirt Fan
09-24-2016, 10:31 AM
If your tired of them(us) why still come here?

Why did you click on my post? Well the title was pretty vague. Who knows what it's about without opening it.

Go crush your couch cushion, maybe your frustration level will go down and you'll relax some.

GRT32
09-24-2016, 11:04 AM
Enjoy the kid while u can because he is probably on his way to bigger things. I have read and heard people say he can't win without a cushion but I think Bobby and Ryan unzicker gets around the bottom as good as anybody. Good luck 32

erbfan28
09-24-2016, 11:10 AM
Enjoy the kid while u can because he is probably on his way to bigger things. I have read and heard people say he can't win without a cushion but I think Bobby and Ryan unzicker gets around the bottom as good as anybody. Good luck 32

They are both good on the bottom but Erb gets around the bottom better then anyone in the country

pierceFAN
09-24-2016, 11:22 AM
They are both good on the bottom but Erb gets around the bottom better then anyone in the country

erb has a knack for making his car wide...bobby says he is one of the hardest to pass...kudos to erb

pierceFAN
09-24-2016, 11:23 AM
If your tired of them(us) why still come here?

Why did you click on my post? Well the title was pretty vague. Who knows what it's about without opening it.

Go crush your couch cushion, maybe your frustration level will go down and you'll relax some.

you can see who started the thread right? like your posts...if you post something...you can dam sure bet im not gonna open it up to see what you wrote...I could care less about your thoughts or views.

MI Dirt Fan
09-24-2016, 11:38 AM
Not really. Your like old fan. Unpredictable

Centeroff
09-24-2016, 11:53 AM
Piercefan, you kill me. The track was black ice last night and everybody was in the bottom. He won at a track you might as well say is his home track. Babb about got him up top but traffic saved his arse. Seems like the "greatest" (caugh caugh puke) would let the guys that need it have that 3 grand. He could have 3-4 hours and got him a piece of the Lucas boys. Congrats on the win! I hear he is running street stock for 600$ tonight and a modified. You think he is gonna win?? Lol

dirtdobber45
09-24-2016, 12:25 PM
Congrats to lil Bobby. Been racing cleaner here lately...keep it up!!!

pierceFAN
09-24-2016, 12:37 PM
well 3 out of the 4 tools have replied...cmon #4...you can do it

MI Dirt Fan
09-24-2016, 12:59 PM
What do you expect when you make a douche of yourself every time your on here. The forum is free for anyone to post.

Centeroff
09-24-2016, 01:03 PM
Piercefan do you qualify for tool number 1-4?? You have so much Pierce sack sweat on you chin I'm thinking your gonna need a life jacket. Calling us a tool when your boy toy won 3k in his back yard. That's what your supposed to do.. Come on genius

pierceFAN
09-24-2016, 01:04 PM
What do you expect when you make a douche of yourself every time your on here. The forum is free for anyone to post.

again...I could care less what you think...crawl back under your pathetic little rock...you were one of the tools I was talking about...and so was pclown...and so was jack0ff...the same ones who bash bobby any time you can...well there is another one that im sure will chime in...

dirtdobber45
09-24-2016, 01:14 PM
well 3 out of the 4 tools have replied...cmon #4...you can do itI thought I was nice in my comment couldve said alot worse. Hold a grudge like the haters on here. Lol..Im a Troll and a tool....you and your sis got that wrong Im a Troll with a tool lol.

pierceFAN
09-24-2016, 01:19 PM
Piercefan do you qualify for tool number 1-4?? You have so much Pierce sack sweat on you chin I'm thinking your gonna need a life jacket. Calling us a tool when your boy toy won 3k in his back yard. That's what your supposed to do.. Come on genius

you should just stop! ever time you opened your mouth about him someone puts you in your place...you have been proven wrong on here so much you would think that you would get tired of it...now he wins again on the bottom...which YOU say he cant do and of course you have to make up some lame excuses as to why....hey fool...it don't matter if he wins on top...bottom...middle...

Cardirt0
09-24-2016, 01:53 PM
shut your piehole...im just tired of you fools..if you don't care then why did you click on my post? I dislike you and a couple others so you know what I do? I don't click on any posts they post...and I have muted some...maybe you should do that to me...it would make me very happy if you did

Will Will Will Piehole You think you Tired of us will as a Kid would say in school ....Same back at you (Sarcasm) If you just came on and said way to go Bobby we be fine.. But you come on being a A$$hole...Mute me But it dont stop me from posting on yours .. Bobbys been doing good, And i will give him that ... But You still a D!ck...

MI Dirt Fan
09-24-2016, 01:55 PM
Why does he sound so much like old Fag for?

Chillax dude. Your getting all bent out of shape about a chat forum. If you can't handle that than maybe you should go find something else to do.

Cardirt0
09-24-2016, 02:04 PM
Why does he sound so much like old Fag for?

Chillax dude. Your getting all bent out of shape about a chat forum. If you can't handle that than maybe you should go find something else to do.

Hes got Elvis Presley syndrome .. Like the Little Girls would see him and Pi$$ in there Pantys .. he cant take it...Most people think bobbys has started too clean it up and Just drive... he wants too come on here and rub it in...Will good luck to Him (pierceFAN) NOT Just joking I hope he stubs his Toe... LOL

kidrock
09-24-2016, 02:07 PM
Bobby has beat the best in the business more than once and has won on the bottom and the top and now has won a couple of crown jewels not much more to prove at this point. I'm sure if they had the backing they would run the lucas tour and within a few years would be a champion. As long as he was winning, I could care less if it was the top or the bottom of the track that's why you get to race on the whole track and not just one lane. At 19 the kid is doing pretty darn good if you ask me and beating guys with 2 and 3 times his experience. Plus some nights he is the show and the fans got their money's worth just watching him come from the back to the front for the win.

Nasty55
09-24-2016, 02:08 PM
you can see who started the thread right? like your posts...if you post something...you can dam sure bet im not gonna open it up to see what you wrote...I could care less about your thoughts or views.

And now ive spoken up Will.... If you wasnt such a C0cksucker about every post you make about Bobby then you wouldnt get trolled on so much.... Just making an observation is all... But then again as MI Dirt Fan said you are very unpredictable... Now back to the regularly scheduled Programming.... And oh by the way Will... Not everyone on here is a Bobby Hater!! Some of us actually like watching the kid race his way thru when he does it CLEAN!! But that doesnt mean we are haters!!

MI Dirt Fan
09-24-2016, 02:09 PM
I feel bad for Bobby. That's if he even really knows who piecefan really is.

Cardirt0
09-24-2016, 02:20 PM
Bobby has beat the best in the business more than once and has won on the bottom and the top and now has won a couple of crown jewels not much more to prove at this point. I'm sure if they had the backing they would run the lucas tour and within a few years would be a champion. As long as he was winning, I could care less if it was the top or the bottom of the track that's why you get to race on the whole track and not just one lane. At 19 the kid is doing pretty darn good if you ask me and beating guys with 2 and 3 times his experience. Plus some nights he is the show and the fans got their money's worth just watching him come from the back to the front for the win.
They dont want to go to Lucas they want NASCAR .. And I am not a hater..When he drives clean He is fun too watch.. I think he just may have what it takes.. now that hes driving clean ..We will see .. But some of his fans Can Chew on it ....

Centeroff
09-24-2016, 02:35 PM
Kidrock we all know the 32 is for real. Piercefan comes on her like he is a black man and Pierce was gunned down by a racist white cop. We all know Pierce can wheel but when you act like the fan does about a simple win in his backyard... Expect to be fukd with. Dude is a dik to the point he blames being a dik on drinking too much Jameison!! The fan needs to chill and stop acting like he is the only mfer that get race news. Lol. I don't wanna hear about the funding is the reason he isn't in Indiana tonight. He knew his odds were much better at tri city. These Lucas boys have speed week in and week out. No disrespect to 32 but You gotta be on you A game to run top 3 week in and out in that series.

Cardirt0
09-24-2016, 02:46 PM
Kidrock we all know the 32 is for real. Piercefan comes on her like he is a black man and Pierce was gunned down by a racist white cop. We all know Pierce can wheel but when you act like the fan does about a simple win in his backyard... Expect to be fukd with. Dude is a dik to the point he blames being a dik on drinking too much Jameison!! The fan needs to chill and stop acting like he is the only mfer that get race news. Lol. I don't wanna hear about the funding is the reason he isn't in Indiana tonight. He knew his odds were much better at tri city. These Lucas boys have speed week in and week out. No disrespect to 32 but You gotta be on you A game to run top 3 week in and out in that series.

He!! he just won what 70000 bucks .. So they cant say they dont have money....

old fan
09-24-2016, 02:50 PM
MI Dort Fan a dull tool and no hope for him

MI Dirt Fan
09-24-2016, 02:53 PM
MI Dort Fan a dull tool and no hope for him

Shouldn't you be out slapping horse butts. It's saturday

old fan
09-24-2016, 02:55 PM
Hey center he had a commitment to help mod customers out plus he wanted a track with speed plus three of racing not 1

D. Tidrow
09-24-2016, 02:56 PM
...there was some tool on here...cant remember which one it was (wink wink) but he said bobby can only win on the cushion...that he cant run on the bottom...but any race fan that has watched bobby come up over the years knows that he can...its only the keyboard racers who have no clue about racing but like to talk like they do...funny bobby has won features the last two nights running the bottom...how can this be??? im miffed!Let me guess? You got just enough Jameson in you again to battle the haters. Your words not mine...remember. Maybe you blacked out, we all been there.That's the thing, nobody is hating on Bobby. I think Bobby made enough of a statement at the world 100. Maybe you missed it because you had to much Jameson. Do you think the Pierces would like your dumba$$ posts? Do you really think you are helping the young man attract new fans?

old fan
09-24-2016, 02:57 PM
Shouldn't you be out slapping horse butts. It's saturdayNo I am driving north to break your hands

MI Dirt Fan
09-24-2016, 03:05 PM
No I am driving north to break your hands

Good luck with that. Been out of the state for a couple days.

The let you drive after tripping on sidewalks in East St.Louis?

Cardirt0
09-24-2016, 03:29 PM
Good luck with that. Been out of the state for a couple days.

The let you drive after tripping on sidewalks in East St.Louis?

He be setting on the side walk With a nose bleed cause he be mad and then trip when he leaves your house and do a face plant and you will have too give first aid when you get home...

MI Dirt Fan
09-24-2016, 03:37 PM
Couldn't find his way out of a wet paper bag with a GPS

berrystrawz
09-24-2016, 04:23 PM
Funny 2 years ago he was winning and didn't have balls to come off the bottom now he doesn't have talent to win without a cushin up top the other week he won in a combo at florence so now what? How many groves are left? I wonder how many of you are women all the bitchin and crazy expectations I'd expect from a woman....

Sambo
09-24-2016, 04:31 PM
I feel bad for Bobby. That's if he even really knows who piecefan really is.

Bobby has been embarrassed of Will for chit like this the past few years

kidrock
09-24-2016, 04:58 PM

I'm sure funding at this point of the year had nothing to do with why they choose not to race at Brownstown but, I'm sure it had nothing to with the talent level either after all he has beaten those same guys this year. They wanted to run a mod in the mod mania and get valuable UMP points for the late model to wrap up his 3rd title and I don't see nothing wrong with that. Like I said I have no doubt if they had the funding to run the series in a couple of years he would be a threat to win the title. And yes your right you have to be on your game to run top 3 every night that's why your not seeing to many do it now but, I have no doubt in do time he would be able to do just that. I guess I don't care that piercefan comes on here and says what he says it doesn't bother me in the least bit, I'm not going to jump on a guy just because he sticks up for Bobby just as I'm not going to jump on you because, you stick up for Bloomer

Cardirt0
09-24-2016, 05:28 PM
Bobby has been embarrassed of Will for chit like this the past few years

Thats Nice too know,, I will not hold that on Bobby no more then...I though they we friends...

TMaCiLLiNi39
09-24-2016, 05:42 PM
Thats Nice too know,, I will not hold that on Bobby no more then...I though they we friends...

It's too bad Piercefan isn't Will... will is smoothopperator32

Highside Hustler25
09-24-2016, 05:43 PM
A super late model win is a win. I don't care if it's for a purple ribbon. They're tough to come by. I can name some awfully good racers who are win less this year. This kid has over 20 wins and is not thru yet.
Anyone who thinks he can't run with the Lucas boys should find another sport to indulge in. In the last 30 days, he's won 2 Lucas races to the tune of $100,000.00. That right there should quiet the naysayers.

I could be a bitter fan like a lot of you folks. He races 90% of the time against the guy I root for. And usually wins. But why criticize the young lad for that? He's a racer. It's racing. He's bad fast right now. What the he11 more do you want in a racer:confused:
If you don't like someones posts, just put them on block. No reason to act like a 12 year old about it.

TMaCiLLiNi39
09-24-2016, 05:44 PM
PierceFan is some quack from Indy that is close to the pierce family but is also a complete embarrassment

smoothoperator32
09-24-2016, 05:55 PM
will is smoothopperator32

Not even close dumb sh1t...

MI Dirt Fan
09-24-2016, 06:24 PM
He really nips the bottle then comes on here acting like a hard @ss? He should really call a 1-800 # and get some help.

paver
09-24-2016, 06:56 PM
He is a race no doubt. He can get it done at any track he unloads at i believe. He is young give him one more year and I think we all will be shocked ..

pierceFAN
09-24-2016, 07:20 PM
I'm not Angie nor am I will....and smoothoperator32 is not will...Ernie is a blowhard.

pierceFAN
09-24-2016, 07:23 PM
Ernie when it comes to embarrassment I'm suprise a lightning bolt didn't strike you...you are literally the biggest fool...your "friends" talk about you constantly behind your back...you should be embarrassed to show your face

kidrock
09-24-2016, 07:36 PM
A super late model win is a win. I don't care if it's for a purple ribbon. They're tough to come by. I can name some awfully good racers who are win less this year. This kid has over 20 wins and is not thru yet.
Anyone who thinks he can't run with the Lucas boys should find another sport to indulge in. In the last 30 days, he's won 2 Lucas races to the tune of $100,000.00. That right there should quiet the naysayers.

I could be a bitter fan like a lot of you folks. He races 90% of the time against the guy I root for. And usually wins. But why criticize the young lad for that? He's a racer. It's racing. He's bad fast right now. What the he11 more do you want in a racer:confused:
If you don't like someones posts, just put them on block. No reason to act like a 12 year old about it.

Yeah what he said, good post hustler25

pierceFAN
09-24-2016, 07:45 PM
[QUOTE=Highside Hustler25;2048030]A super late model win is a win. I don't care if it's for a purple ribbon. They're tough to come by. I can name some awfully good racers who are win less this year. This kid has over 20 wins and is not thru yet.

If you don't like someones posts, just put them on block. No reason to act like a 12 year old about it.[/

Good post HH25....my fault is I stick up for Bobby when people say sh!t they know nothing about..ill never apologize for that...it's the same few that bash him other than that everyone else here just roots for thier guy and carry on an intellectual conversation...Bobby could win every race he enters and the same few would find something to bash him about...they are truly pathetic

Centeroff
09-24-2016, 07:49 PM
someone said his family gives him a black eye.. What's up with that? I mean what's the story behind it?

smooth32
09-24-2016, 07:54 PM
I quit coming on here about a year ago because I thought it was ridiculous some of the stuff posted here. I can see nothing has changed. I don't get the bashing of Pierce. He's a good kid and a great racer. I've seen several of piercefans posts and I'm not sticking up for him because I don't know him but I think he is just that, a pierce fan. I didn't see hardly any posts by him/her tooting Bobbys horn as some on hear have said. But for the life of me I don't understand the hatred some of the people on hear have towards Pierce. It's ok not to like him. But I just don't get all the negative comments.

pierceFAN
09-24-2016, 08:03 PM
someone said his family gives him a black eye.. What's up with that? I mean what's the story behind it?

His family stuck up for him when he was younger...they are very passionate about racing and Bobbys career...Bobby is now a young adult...not little Bobby any more...he can fight his own battles...you see in the last couple years there really hasn't been any family interjection and Bobby who has been called dirty is far from dirty more like aggressive and people have no idea the drive this kid has to win...take away the bloomer incident at Florence and you have to go back a long way to find another instance...and it was Schmitt at fairbury...and the bloomer incident wasn't as big of deal as it was made out to be...just the same Bobby bashers doing what they do....and to reply to a previous comment...yes the Jameson is good 

Centeroff
09-24-2016, 08:34 PM
Not being a dik at all when I say this but Bobby Pierce isn't fighting anyone. That kid is soft as a powder puff. Couldn't imagine Bloomer being much when it comes to throwing hands but when Scott had a father to son talk with Bobby after the Florence deal little Bobby couldn't look him in the eye. On the other hand nothing wrong with family backing up a son,nephew or any relation for that matter. On the other, other hand, if Bobby was driving stupid and tearing up another drivers stuff he needed to have happen to him whatever it was that happened. You can never lay a hand on a minor but you can defiantly put the fear of God in them if they are in the wrong. Racing is an intense sport at times and you have to be prepared to accept the consequences of you fuk up.

Centeroff
09-24-2016, 08:37 PM
Not sure if any of you remember him but used to be a driver in the Ohio Valley named Harold Redman SR. That was the most feared man in the pits. I have seen personally seen him put a few to sleep. These guys knew not to run over the 28. Harold handled business.

pierceFAN
09-24-2016, 09:22 PM
Not sure if any of you remember him but used to be a driver in the Ohio Valley named Harold Redman SR. That was the most feared man in the pits. I have seen personally seen him put a few to sleep. These guys knew not to run over the 28. Harold handled business.

Ok I'm be definitely heard the name..I'm 51...but don't know much about him

old fan
09-25-2016, 07:40 AM
Piercefan, you kill me. The track was black ice last night and everybody was in the bottom. He won at a track you might as well say is his home track. Babb about got him up top but traffic saved his arse. Seems like the "greatest" (caugh caugh puke) would let the guys that need it have that 3 grand. He could have 3-4 hours and got him a piece of the Lucas boys. Congrats on the win! I hear he is running street stock for 600$ tonight and a modified. You think he is gonna win?? LolNo street stocks this weekend his mod was set up bad that even long or Harrison could nt drive it

dirtdobber45
09-25-2016, 12:48 PM
As I said before congrats to lil Bobby

Centeroff
09-25-2016, 01:52 PM
What did Pierce do in the modified car? Hadn't heard but I'm sure he ran good

jetwind
09-25-2016, 01:58 PM

8 kissassenger spun him rough driving so he went to the back of b main he would of made a main fri passed doz cars in b main track was junk for the feature car junkfest

smoothoperator32
09-25-2016, 02:03 PM

Broke a motor Friday night.

jetwind
09-25-2016, 02:10 PM
after the b main ya thats why he didnt run sat makes sense

old fan
09-25-2016, 05:12 PM
Broke a motor Friday night. he said he had a hole in the radiator , who in the he11 setup that car early in the night geesh he would be hard pressed beating harrison this weekend though

jetwind
09-26-2016, 07:37 PM
why dont u ask then he probably had that 100 lapper setup on it bobo