PDA

View Full Version : Lucas Oil LM - Pittsburgh PA Motor Speedway - Pittsburgher 100. Drivers Who's Coming?

HoosierDirtFan
09-25-2016, 08:43 PM
Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Motor Speedway
Imperial, Pennsylvania

Track Website - www.ppms.com

Friday, October 7th & Saturday, October 8th 2016
Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series
"28th Annual Pittsburgher 100"
$20,000 to win - 100 Laps
Driver Roll Call - Who's Coming

Josh Bayko
09-25-2016, 11:04 PM
Josh Richards

rickybrown1952
09-25-2016, 11:46 PM
When is this race

Centeroff
09-25-2016, 11:50 PM
Can't wait. Gonna make my first trip up for this one

GEAR_HEAD
09-26-2016, 01:13 AM
If the track is anything like it was for last year's Pittsburgher it will be another good one. The track possibly has more grooves than any other track in the country.

HoosierDirtFan
09-26-2016, 05:36 AM
When is this race

Friday, October 7th & Saturday, October 8th 2016

GEAR_HEAD
09-26-2016, 11:23 AM
We can add the obvious.

Scott Bloomquist #0
Jonathan Davenport #6
Brandon Sheppard #B5
Dennis Erb jr #28
Tim McCreadie #39
Don O'Neal #5
Darrell Lanigan #15
Earl Pearson jr #1
Steve Francis #15
Jimmy Owens #20
Colton Flinner #75

WVRACEFAN
09-26-2016, 01:17 PM
The track was fantastic for the red Miley rumble last month vary racey,

GEAR_HEAD
09-26-2016, 01:38 PM
Bobby Pierce has it on his schedule too, but it wouldn't surprise me if he changed his mind. I'm sure Devin Moran will be there.

GEAR_HEAD
10-02-2016, 04:22 PM
Rick Eckert has it on his schedule.

old fan
10-02-2016, 04:32 PM
bobby pierce as of today's website has him at lucas oil speedway and springfield raceway

bleedblue55
10-02-2016, 04:41 PM
I'll take a guess of someone who probably wishes he could be elsewhere. Been awhile since TMac had to miss Super Dirt Week. WOO schedule never conflicted with him heading home and running with the home crowd.

zyoung25
10-02-2016, 04:45 PM
Isn't this the last go round for this race? I thought I remember reading that this would be the last year for ppms? If so, just wonder if they will move it or sell the rights to another track?

old fan
10-02-2016, 04:48 PM
I'll take a guess of someone who probably wishes he could be elsewhere. Been awhile since TMac had to miss Super Dirt Week. WOO schedule never conflicted with him heading home and running with the home crowd.but super dirt week won't be the same either running at OSWEGO

bleedblue55
10-02-2016, 05:01 PM
Isn't this the last go round for this race? I thought I remember reading that this would be the last year for ppms? If so, just wonder if they will move it or sell the rights to another track?
PPMS has been for sale for quite awhile now. Rumors have been rampant just as long. Miley is just waiting for some developer to give him a big pile of cash. He also has Motordrome Speedway for sale but that is being marketed as a racetrack. As of late Miley is saying PPMS will run next year. But if the right offer comes along it's gone.

zyoung25
10-02-2016, 05:06 PM
PPMS has been for sale for quite awhile now. Rumors have been rampant just as long. Miley is just waiting for some developer to give him a big pile of cash. He also has Motordrome Speedway for sale but that is being marketed as a racetrack. As of late Miley is saying PPMS will run next year. But if the right offer comes along it's gone.

Ahh okay, Thanks for the info. I know KLMS is getting torn down, I thought PPMS was getting the same treatment, tore down for a highway or something, I thought wrong. Its good to hear that it should be around next year.

bleedblue55
10-02-2016, 05:44 PM
Ahh okay, Thanks for the info. I know KLMS is getting torn down, I thought PPMS was getting the same treatment, tore down for a highway or something, I thought wrong. Its good to hear that it should be around next year.
4 lane and intersection already there adjacent to the track. Housing and/or business development will be the end of this track.

Josh Bayko
10-02-2016, 06:30 PM
I'll take a guess of someone who probably wishes he could be elsewhere. Been awhile since TMac had to miss Super Dirt Week. WOO schedule never conflicted with him heading home and running with the home crowd.

T-Mac is gonna try to do the double, and race SDW too. Qualifying for the mod race is Thursday, and if he times top 6 he is guaranteed in the main event Sunday, then down to PPMS. If he doesn't time top 6, a driver named Mat Williamson is going to run T-Mac's car in the triple 20 heat that T-Mac would have to run Friday night as a sub driver. Then, provided PPMS runs off without a hitch, it's back up to Oswego for the 300.

On the flip side of this, I know a driver that would much rather be at PPMS than Oswego.

chupp n bloomer fan
10-02-2016, 07:24 PM
T-Mac is gonna try to do the double, and race SDW too. Qualifying for the mod race is Thursday, and if he times top 6 he is guaranteed in the main event Sunday, then down to PPMS. If he doesn't time top 6, a driver named Mat Williamson is going to run T-Mac's car in the triple 20 heat that T-Mac would have to run Friday night as a sub driver. Then, provided PPMS runs off without a hitch, it's back up to Oswego for the 300.

On the flip side of this, I know a driver that would much rather be at PPMS than Oswego.Mat still running Lernerville weekly? You implying Tim Fuller?

Josh Bayko
10-02-2016, 08:11 PM
Mat still running Lernerville weekly? You implying Tim Fuller?

Yes and Yes.

GEAR_HEAD
10-02-2016, 08:21 PM
4 lane and intersection already there adjacent to the track. Housing and/or business development will be the end of this track.

That's absolutely not true. The new road is nowhere near the track. The surveying on the track grounds didn't go well so now nobody wants it. People finally realized it's an old strip mine that you can't build anything on.

Josh Bayko
10-02-2016, 09:07 PM
That's absolutely not true. The new road is nowhere near the track. The surveying on the track grounds didn't go well so now nobody wants it. People finally realized it's an old strip mine that you can't build anything on.

This is all true. Just wish it would spur the Mileys to either put a pile of money into the track or sell it to someone who wants to put a pile of money into the track.

bleedblue55
10-02-2016, 09:10 PM

I'm was referring to Rt.22. Not even sure what road you mean. I get there thru Canonsburg, McDonald, and North Branch Rd. to avoid the traffic.

GEAR_HEAD
10-02-2016, 09:26 PM
This is all true. Just wish it would spur the Mileys to either put a pile of money into the track or sell it to someone who wants to put a pile of money into the track.

I think now they'll eventually have to sell it to somebody who wants to keep it a racetrack. They found out it will cost millions to run water and sewage there and the ground is too solid to dig in.

GEAR_HEAD
10-02-2016, 09:29 PM
I'm was referring to Rt.22. Not even sure what road you mean. I get there thru Canonsburg, McDonald, and North Branch Rd. to avoid the traffic.

Supposedly the new toll road was going to bring lots of new development into North Fayette even though the toll road isn't really near the township and it will actually reduce traffic on Route 22. It never made sense to me and now I think people are finally realizing that it won't happen.

chupp n bloomer fan
10-03-2016, 12:59 AM
Yes and Yes.Thanks for the info. Sucks for Fuller, really does.

chupp n bloomer fan
10-03-2016, 01:02 AM
I think now they'll eventually have to sell it to somebody who wants to keep it a racetrack. They found out it will cost millions to run water and sewage there and the ground is too solid to dig in.I hope they sell it to someone who wants to keep it a racetrack and who'll put money into it. Was a strip mine, and they were shocked it was full of rock? I will say, the right person wants to develop it bad enough, they'll drill down and place charges every so often. But not cost effective.

bleedblue55
10-03-2016, 06:04 AM
I hope they sell it to someone who wants to keep it a racetrack and who'll put money into it. Was a strip mine, and they were shocked it was full of rock? I will say, the right person wants to develop it bad enough, they'll drill down and place charges every so often. But not cost effective.

http://racestud.com/forums/topic/54289-pennsylvania-motor-speedway-sold/ Heres a link to the Ohio Pa forum where this subject recieves plenty of opinions and maybe a few facts. If link doesn't work the subject is on page 11. Enjoy

chupp n bloomer fan
10-03-2016, 11:07 AM
http://racestud.com/forums/topic/54289-pennsylvania-motor-speedway-sold/ Heres a link to the Ohio Pa forum where this subject recieves plenty of opinions and maybe a few facts. If link doesn't work the subject is on page 11. EnjoyBunch of BS is all I see, and paranoia. They would get a good penny for it for imminent domain, but Gearhead, who knows PMS, said it's not close to the expressway. It needs sold to someone who can put money into it, that's all. Or it will be gone. That place has nothing to do with the economy, poorly ran, paying nothing, and charging more than any other track around.

GEAR_HEAD
10-03-2016, 09:42 PM
Eric Wells
Jason Covert
Mason Zeigler
Gregg Satterlee

Josh Bayko
10-03-2016, 09:59 PM
Davey Johnson will be returning this weekend, too.

GEAR_HEAD
10-04-2016, 11:39 AM
Davey Johnson will be returning this weekend, too.

Awesome, who's he driving for?

Also, Devin Moran and Kent Robinson are confirmed.

chupp n bloomer fan
10-04-2016, 12:39 PM
Davey Johnson will be returning this weekend, too.What's he in, Lazer?, Rocket?, Longhorn?, Pierce?, BD?, 29?, or Rayburn's hot ticket back to relevance.

TS FAN
10-04-2016, 12:40 PM
From what I have seen lately, the race is for second. What does that pay?

Josh Bayko
10-04-2016, 12:44 PM
What's he in, Lazer?, Rocket?, Longhorn?, Pierce?, BD?, 29?, or Rayburn's hot ticket back to relevance.

It's a Bloomer car. I'm guessing it's the one from last year and it never sold.

Josh Bayko
10-04-2016, 12:52 PM
Awesome, who's he driving for?

I think he or his brother owns the equipment.

chupp n bloomer fan
10-04-2016, 12:55 PM
It's a Bloomer car. I'm guessing it's the one from last year and it never sold.Gotcha, he!!, I didn't put that one down.

GEAR_HEAD
10-04-2016, 12:56 PM
I think he or his brother owns the equipment.

I was curious if he was going to drive the Club 29 car that his dad owned before he passed away.

Josh Bayko
10-04-2016, 02:01 PM
I was curious if he was going to drive the Club 29 car that his dad owned before he passed away.

I'm pretty sure the Club 29 was in the background of the pic I saw. Looked like it had a new nose on it and a different color scheme. Has a big ole Frankland logo on it. Maybe Mike is gonna race it.

Centeroff
10-04-2016, 04:09 PM
Lol a bloomer car that didn't sell. That's a good one right there lol. Trust me Scott has all cars sold and paid for before pick up. Another little piece of info on the bloomer cars, 17m dale Macdowell is driving a car that Scott owns. Scott farmed the chassis to dale because their driving style is so similar. If dale hits on something he simply passes the information to Scott and visa versa. With the limited amount of testing its a brilliant plan!

chupp n bloomer fan
10-04-2016, 05:21 PM
Lol a bloomer car that didn't sell. That's a good one right there lol. Trust me Scott has all cars sold and paid for before pick up. Another little piece of info on the bloomer cars, 17m dale Macdowell is driving a car that Scott owns. Scott farmed the chassis to dale because their driving style is so similar. If dale hits on something he simply passes the information to Scott and visa versa. With the limited amount of testing its a brilliant plan!If Davey wants too much for it, yeah. And Davey doesn't need money, so yeah it would sit.

Josh Bayko
10-04-2016, 06:35 PM
Lol a bloomer car that didn't sell. That's a good one right there lol. Trust me Scott has all cars sold and paid for before pick up. Another little piece of info on the bloomer cars, 17m dale Macdowell is driving a car that Scott owns. Scott farmed the chassis to dale because their driving style is so similar. If dale hits on something he simply passes the information to Scott and visa versa. With the limited amount of testing its a brilliant plan!

Nobody cares.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-04-2016, 07:39 PM
Looks like they might be having lucas boat races this wknd.

Centeroff
10-04-2016, 08:00 PM
Sideways your always so negative man. If a 40% chance of rain constitutes as a boat race what did the 80% all weekend at the world mean?? You that afraid Scott makes history again this weekend with 7? I hope it doesn't rain a drop and that track gets harder than Chinese arithmetic!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-04-2016, 08:13 PM
Sideways your always so negative man. If a 40% chance of rain constitutes as a boat race what did the 80% all weekend at the world mean?? You that afraid Scott makes history again this weekend with 7? I hope it doesn't rain a drop and that track gets harder than Chinese arithmetic!

Jerkoff
I dnt give 2 chits about bloomers lucas title this yr let alone how many. That title has been wraped up a month or so ago. Done deal

You go on and on and on about him so much I thought that was a unicorn on your forehead but I now see its bloomers dong as much as you boast about him.

All i was stating that they might not get race in w the weather in my post. If they get it in thats great!

GEAR_HEAD
10-04-2016, 08:21 PM
Looks like they might be having lucas boat races this wknd.

Let me guess...based on the forecast that's never right and only idiots listen to? Yeah, that's what I thought.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-04-2016, 08:26 PM
Let me guess...based on the forecast that's never right and only idiots listen to? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Ive been to many of rained out shows over the years w 30% chance of rain.

GEAR_HEAD
10-04-2016, 08:39 PM
Ive been to many of rained out shows over the years w 30% chance of rain.

I've attended too many good shows over the years with 100% chance of rain and it never rained. I can't believe people still listen to those clowns. Plus Sunday is the raindate so who cares?

wimpyrox
10-05-2016, 10:14 AM
But just remember, this is PPMS, and they call rain outs if it's raining in Illinois. Not trying to be a jerk, but listen to some of the locals. They rain out when the sun is shining. No kidding.

GEAR_HEAD
10-05-2016, 11:16 AM
But just remember, this is PPMS, and they call rain outs if it's raining in Illinois. Not trying to be a jerk, but listen to some of the locals. They rain out when the sun is shining. No kidding.

This is a Lucas Oil race, in case you weren't aware.

wimpyrox
10-05-2016, 12:07 PM
I'm fully aware of that. But don't count out the Miley's yet.

Josh Bayko
10-05-2016, 12:34 PM
The most recent weather report I saw said rain in the AM and gone by early afternoon. That would be nice, mostly because it would help keep some moisture in the track for night two, as long as it's not too heavy, because in heavy rain turns PPMS' pits into a nightmare pretty quickly.

Centeroff
10-05-2016, 02:39 PM
Sideways, your a complete fool. You lack of education never surprises me. I appreciate you noticing the dik on my forehead, I put it there so I would be the first one to know when it rained lol.. I think we're all gonna listen to you and not ride up this weekend just because you said it was gonna rain. Ok boys, bring your life jackets, and rafts because we have a 40% chance of am rain. You let the good lord decide if we're gonna have a race or not there genius. Unless your name is Jesus or Jim Cantore keep your forecast to yourself. If you need me this weekend I will be in Imperial Pennsylvania watching the good ole boys get down with it and I can't wait!!

rickybrown1952
10-05-2016, 04:56 PM
Forcast says absolutely no precipitation

Centeroff
10-05-2016, 05:23 PM
Lol, sideways Cantore from the weather channel said it was gonna be a 100 lap boat race. Moral of the story is, he thinks people on here pay attention to what he post and reality says he is a clueless schmo!!