PDA

View Full Version : Fact

Centeroff
09-25-2016, 09:33 PM
Per Bobby Pierce websight including winter nationals, Dream, World 100 and all Lucas and WOO events...I did a little quick stat fact for the hel1 of it. Not knocking Bobby one bit but when you get him out of his home state his stats aren't as pretty as they seem. Racing against the best Bobby has an average finish of 10. I didn't include summer nationals because Lucas and WOO had separate events. I don't want to catch chit over this because results don't lie!

ptown
09-25-2016, 09:51 PM
Per Bobby Pierce websight including winter nationals, Dream, World 100 and all Lucas and WOO events...I did a little quick stat fact for the hel1 of it. Not knocking Bobby one bit but when you get him out of his home state his stats aren't as pretty as they seem. Racing against the best Bobby has an average finish of 10. I didn't include summer nationals because Lucas and WOO had separate events. I don't want to catch chit over this because results don't lie!

Ok now you're in trouble, Ciara's gonna kick your a$$.

old fan
09-25-2016, 10:05 PM
Really now winning the world and n's 100 winning the summer nats did well at show me is not doing well.lmfao

oldfart50
09-25-2016, 10:09 PM
Blackford please go away again! Why havent they banned you yet?

Centeroff
09-25-2016, 10:32 PM
Oldfan, didn't I stress stats do not lie! Are you a retard?? Slow down, read slow, and drink plenty of cold water. He has an average finish of 10. It's a fact

MI Dirt Fan
09-26-2016, 12:13 AM
Ok now you're in trouble, Ciara's gonna kick your a$$.

Who wouldn't like that

Cardirt0
09-26-2016, 05:50 AM
Who wouldn't like that

I think you mean Spank your A$$ ..Not kick your A$$.. For Like

old fan
09-26-2016, 06:21 AM
Oldfan, didn't I stress stats do not lie! Are you a retard?? Slow down, read slow, and drink plenty of cold water. He has an average finish of 10. It's a fact you can't fix stupid can you he doesn't run out side of his region much does he but when he does I would say he does quite wouldn't you say he is regional driver just like Marlar

blncfn57
09-26-2016, 06:22 AM

Your man-crush is getting ridiculous. Everyday you are on here bashing Bobby's driving and/ or stats. One sentence you say he's good, the next you're posting garbage like this. One thing is for sure, his stats and driving are WAYYYYY better than yours. Leave it be for at least a day will ya?

blncfn57
09-26-2016, 06:23 AM
Oldfan, didn't I stress stats do not lie! Are you a retard?? Slow down, read slow, and drink plenty of cold water. He has an average finish of 10. It's a fact

and you're a fkn ZERO!!!!! Clamp it clown, it's getting old!

Centeroff
09-26-2016, 07:35 AM
I stated a fact, you guys get a little touchy over the truth. His average finish against Lucas and WOO is 10.0.. Why would the fact of that make you two upset?? Because you know he isn't ready to run full time with the big dogs yet!! He is gonna win a few but he is gonna get schooled his fair share as well! You can't argue facts you Pierce livings mfers!! Truth is cutting a couple of you deep!

old fan
09-26-2016, 07:44 AM
and your point is you moron when does run them he kicks their ass ie n/s 100 and world 100 , plus he is only 19 years old before he is even in his prime your hero bloomy will be in a rocking chair

weatherman85
09-26-2016, 07:52 AM
Statistics are just that, they're statistics and nothing else. I can just as easily do the following.

It's a fact that all WoO, LOLMDS, Dream 100, World 100 average finishes for the following drivers are:

Dennis Erb Jr: 9th

Jonathan Davenport: 14

Don O'neal: 14

Shane Clanton: 12

Rick Eckert: 8

Bobby's mainly been a regional driver this season. What regional driver wouldn't be happy with an avg. finish of 10th?

This season has pretty much been Bloomquist and Richards on the national level and then everybody else. By no means a Bobby fan as I've only seen him race live once.

racingfool32
09-26-2016, 08:12 AM
Facts are Bloomer runs juiced tires. Hey facts are facts?

Cardirt0
09-26-2016, 08:13 AM
WHAT..... He did not dam him.. he did not call him Names..... he just stated a FACT.......That he finished 10 on a average...Whats the Big Beef....2 first brings that Average up so most of the time it was below 10 place....

blncfn57
09-26-2016, 08:14 AM
I stated a fact, you guys get a little touchy over the truth. His average finish against Lucas and WOO is 10.0.. Why would the fact of that make you two upset?? Because you know he isn't ready to run full time with the big dogs yet!! He is gonna win a few but he is gonna get schooled his fair share as well! You can't argue facts you Pierce livings mfers!! Truth is cutting a couple of you deep!

You have me mistaken for someone who gives a sh!t.. I could care less tbh. You, more than likely, have no stats when it comes to racing, not even in the 4 cylinder class, but you want to try and bust someone else's balls every time you get on here. You have posted that he is good, or however you word it, but then you're bashing in the next post. I bet there isn't a 19 year old dirt racer that wouldn't like to have his stats, not even bloomer at 19. So, lets see the link to your accomplishments......... Mr Fact

blncfn57
09-26-2016, 08:18 AM
WHAT..... He did not dam him.. he did not call him Names..... he just stated a FACT.......That he finished 10 on a average...Whats the Big Beef....2 first brings that Average up so most of the time it was below 10 place....

and a few flat tires and blown motors bring it down.
The guy is a jack0ff, read his posts, one minute hes saying Pierce is good, the next he is posting garbage like this. Like a 10th place average is a bad thing at 19 in that competition. Say what you want Cardirt, you have more sense than to believe his post was anything but bashing. Obviously mommy forgot to get his ADHD medicine refilled.

blncfn57
09-26-2016, 08:22 AM

No, the collection process is wrong, the lab isn't qualified, Sam has it out for all 5 of them, etc, etc, etc.

ptown
09-26-2016, 08:24 AM

Now that's a fact jack!

old fan
09-26-2016, 08:28 AM
fact bobby kicked bloomers azz not once but twice and dang near 3 times

Centeroff
09-26-2016, 08:29 AM
Blncfn57, you don't give a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)?? Seems I've touched a nerve to the point you can't shy away from the topic. Don't you ever mention my name without your mothers when you say the word jackoff!! Lol. You think you little boy toy is Scott Bloomquist but he isn't!! I stated a pure fact and it kills you.. If I had a boy crush and thought so highly of a kid I would seriously rethink my life as a man. I state a simple fact and you get fighting mad!! I'm a bloomer fan but you take the chit to another level. Bobbys day will come when it's his world just not yet!!

old fan
09-26-2016, 08:35 AM
what fact bobby doesn't run woo or lucas nor does he have to he won 2 crown jewls in little over a month not bad for a 19 yr old

Centeroff
09-26-2016, 08:41 AM
Oldcan, how many times can you post the same fkn thing? I mean if you have a old war brain injury I can understand. We both know that isn't the problem though. The problem is you look at Bobby as easy Pickens from a petafile point. Bobby has a hot a$s girlfriend. You don't stand a chance oldfan! Give it up!! Your boy crush is straight sicko

blncfn57
09-26-2016, 08:44 AM
Blncfn57, you don't give a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)?? Seems I've touched a nerve to the point you can't shy away from the topic. Don't you ever mention my name without your mothers when you say the word jackoff!! Lol. You think you little boy toy is Scott Bloomquist but he isn't!! I stated a pure fact and it kills you.. If I had a boy crush and thought so highly of a kid I would seriously rethink my life as a man. I state a simple fact and you get fighting mad!! I'm a bloomer fan but you take the chit to another level. Bobbys day will come when it's his world just not yet!!

First off, you personally have NO stats!

Second, yes, you touched a nerve because you think you're so fkn smart, but you are just another idiot that posts garbage to stir the sh!t pot!! I'm sick of coming on here for racing news and having to wade thru your nonsense.

third, 10th place AVERAGE in the top 2 touring series in the country, you say it like it's a bad thing.

forth, if you want to compare him to the guys that have been doing it all their lives, get the facts posted, lets see everyones average finish for the top 2 series only.

fifth, again, you personally have NO stats.

sixth, my mother would have thrown rocks at you, when she was alive......

Pennsboro23
09-26-2016, 08:45 AM
You can take statistics and make them look any way you want. Bobby is a wheel man, and is only 19 years old. End of discussion.

blncfn57
09-26-2016, 08:48 AM
You can take statistics and make them look any way you want. Bobby is a wheel man, and is only 19 years old. End of discussion.

shhh! anything posted in a positive manner on this forum means you're nut sucking........

ptown
09-26-2016, 08:51 AM
Here's another fact.....Booby would be lost and a big nothing without daddy tuning his car, Bloomy has done everything himself and is basically a dirt car genius.

birky time
09-26-2016, 08:52 AM
fact is if bloomer can use juice he wins if bloomer cant use juice bobby wins

Centeroff
09-26-2016, 09:01 AM
Ptown very true. You can't argue with a Pierce fan. I simply state a fact and they get them thongs wadded up in the crack!!

blncfn57
09-26-2016, 09:12 AM
Here's another fact.....Booby would be lost and a big nothing without daddy tuning his car, Bloomy has done everything himself and is basically a dirt car genius.

Any young person in the sport today has daddy's money paying for knowledge and help, what's the difference?
Comparing Bobby to a guy that has raced 30 years is a little crazy IMO.

Not to argue, but Scott has had, over the years, some of the smartest guys in the sport helping him. Not saying he needed it, but they have been there.

blncfn57
09-26-2016, 09:19 AM
Ptown very true. You can't argue with a Pierce fan. I simply state a fact and they get them thongs wadded up in the crack!!

You don't "simply" state anything jack0ff. You dig and dig for anything you can twist into a negative. Like a 10th place average is a negative thing in anyone's mind but your own. Sh!t, you'd have a field day if Bobby got caught with illegal tires! I bet you wouldn't say the lab was wrong then.... it's all how you want to spin it, a few weeks ago he couldn't win on the bottom. You obviously didn't know that bashers like yourself used to say he couldn't win if the bottom wasn't there. Now it's he won on the bottom because the track was locked down, well duh, why else would you race around the tires if there was anything anywhere else on the track to race on. Your racing smarts are showing, better head back to DOD and google so you can attempt to know about racing.

Centeroff
09-26-2016, 09:31 AM
What did I tell you about the me and the jackoff without your mothers name?? It's like peanut and no butter, cheese and no burger, peas and carrots so in other words it just fits!! Ease up on the name calling or I'm really gonna go hard on her tonight!! They don't make band aids for throats and jaws so ease up son, I'm just leveling you pierceamaniacs out with the facts!!

blncfn57
09-26-2016, 09:39 AM
What did I tell you about the me and the jackoff without your mothers name?? It's like peanut and no butter, cheese and no burger, peas and carrots so in other words it just fits!! Ease up on the name calling or I'm really gonna go hard on her tonight!! They don't make band aids for throats and jaws so ease up son, I'm just leveling you pierceamaniacs out with the facts!!

So you're the one leaving flowers and crusty kleenex on her grave? A new level of sick you are.

You know what they say, the ones that never get any always talk about it.

blncfn57
09-26-2016, 09:43 AM

You're not leveling me out when you post he has a 10th place average finish against the best drivers in the business. Again, some of the big names don't even have that high of an average. Idc if he never wins again. I just think he's fun to watch right now, you've never heard me say he was the next Bloomer or Earnhardt. If you want to fire up the 2 or 3 people who make him look bad, then attack them personally, don't use a 19 year old to do it. Show some class.

Cardirt0
09-26-2016, 09:52 AM
and a few flat tires and blown motors bring it down.
The guy is a jack0ff, read his posts, one minute hes saying Pierce is good, the next he is posting garbage like this. Like a 10th place average is a bad thing at 19 in that competition. Say what you want Cardirt, you have more sense than to believe his post was anything but bashing. Obviously mommy forgot to get his ADHD medicine refilled.

He maybe bashing but it is his Right too do so..I am not taking sides .. On the Bobby thing if he does good .. I say good for him if he Crashes his way too the front I will be all over him...I dont like The all out Bashing on Posts.... But this is or is not Bashing.... Just Facts,, Love them or hate them is up too You....

Cardirt0
09-26-2016, 10:02 AM
Erb has run at 8.13 Average over 70 races... No thats a Fact!!!!!!!!! Love it or hate it It is a Fact .. Now am i bashing him or Prazing him....
Will i am A Erb Fan you figer it out.....

Cardirt0
09-26-2016, 10:11 AM
You're not leveling me out when you post he has a 10th place average finish against the best drivers in the business. Again, some of the big names don't even have that high of an average. Idc if he never wins again. I just think he's fun to watch right now, you've never heard me say he was the next Bloomer or Earnhardt. If you want to fire up the 2 or 3 people who make him look bad, then attack them personally, don't use a 19 year old to do it. Show some class.

(don't use a 19 year old to do it.) What. What,What,,,, He races with the Big boys, So he can run with the Big boys ,So he can be Bashed with the Big boys,,, 19 or 50 you race.. (Some times they say) Well hes Young.. SO What.. Does That Mean i can say I am a A$$ cause I am OLD....Just cause you like him dont mean someone else has too....

Cardirt0
09-26-2016, 10:23 AM
fact is if bloomer can use juice he wins if bloomer cant use juice bobby wins

LOL Bobbys won 30 or so races Bloomer has won what 500 600 700 races...Bobby won 2 to 4 Big races this year Bloomer what 4 or 5 big races this year... Dont go there..NO one knows Who has Juice tires and WHO has Not....I have worked on a crew that Bob P. has run on,, And HE would Cheat to win....

racingfool32
09-26-2016, 10:47 AM
Moyer says hi with his 805 wins.

formercrewguy
09-26-2016, 10:57 AM
Moyer says hi with his 805 wins.

+1...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hazelbaker
09-26-2016, 11:20 AM
Come on children... What is the difference ? Bobby doesn't care about this meaningless blabber... He is a great kid with tons of talent, a great family life, a cute girlfriend , and thousands of fans who love him... Don't you wish you had the same? His future is bright, and you all are on here talking shirt about someone you really don't know. In the future, he will be following his dream, and you will still be miserable, sitting in front of your puters giving your professional opinions on races you don't even go to. Gary, When was the last time you saw Bobby race? Haven't seen you at any of these tracks since Kankakee about 10 years ago..

Centeroff
09-26-2016, 11:22 AM
Another fact is that Bloomer hasn't won as many races as Moyer but Scott wouldn't go to a race from probably 1990 on if it didn't pay big money. Scott would have probably 7 world 100s if it wasn't for Billy but Scott never ran the small races like Moyer or he would have won a lot more. Plus Billy has been racing probably 8-10 more years than Scott. Scott has double the major wins than Billy and imo that's what matters. Bobby fell right into a good racecar and all the support from his old man so why wouldn't he win? He is young and he will get there but he isn't a top 10 points racer in the country. When he matures and can figure out that slowing down will make him faster (and he will) then he will be ready! I tell you one fact is he has more backing than any other driver in the country. I think he is a silver spoon that has had everything given to him and you will never see me pull for a driver like that. Give me the man that had to work for everything he has. If his last name wasn't Pierce we wouldn't know his name!

old fan
09-26-2016, 11:32 AM
His ole man worked his off to get where they are he was a beer truck driver try again

blncfn57
09-26-2016, 11:42 AM
Another fact is that Bloomer hasn't won as many races as Moyer but Scott wouldn't go to a race from probably 1990 on if it didn't pay big money. Scott would have probably 7 world 100s if it wasn't for Billy but Scott never ran the small races like Moyer or he would have won a lot more. Plus Billy has been racing probably 8-10 more years than Scott. Scott has double the major wins than Billy and imo that's what matters. Bobby fell right into a good racecar and all the support from his old man so why wouldn't he win? He is young and he will get there but he isn't a top 10 points racer in the country. When he matures and can figure out that slowing down will make him faster (and he will) then he will be ready! I tell you one fact is he has more backing than any other driver in the country. I think he is a silver spoon that has had everything given to him and you will never see me pull for a driver like that. Give me the man that had to work for everything he has. If his last name wasn't Pierce we wouldn't know his name!

Lmao. Scott worked for everything? You must be new to not know the kind of money Bob Miller invested in Scott. Scott has also had tons of really smart people helping him over the years. You all act like he does it all by himself. Yes, Scott has made the most of everything and I'm not bashing him at all. Bobby fell into a good Racecar? Another statement that proves you don't know much. How do you think they got to be good cars? Feger helped get them better when he ran them and without Bobbys input they wouldn't be fitting his style like they do. Pierce late models were not always good cars and Bob can't make them better without driver input. Idc what you want to try and spin to make someone look bad just because you want to fire up a few supporters on here, but could you please limit it to one or 2 threads? I mean, you talk about Bobby more than the ones you call Piercemaniacs.

racingfool32
09-26-2016, 11:44 AM
another fact is that bloomer hasn't won as many races as moyer but scott wouldn't go to a race from probably 1990 on if it didn't pay big money. Scott would have probably 7 world 100s if it wasn't for billy but scott never ran the small races like moyer or he would have won a lot more. Plus billy has been racing probably 8-10 more years than scott. Scott has double the major wins than billy and imo that's what matters. Bobby fell right into a good racecar and all the support from his old man so why wouldn't he win? He is young and he will get there but he isn't a top 10 points racer in the country. When he matures and can figure out that slowing down will make him faster (and he will) then he will be ready! I tell you one fact is he has more backing than any other driver in the country. I think he is a silver spoon that has had everything given to him and you will never see me pull for a driver like that. Give me the man that had to work for everything he has. If his last name wasn't pierce we wouldn't know his name!

excuses!!!

birky time
09-26-2016, 11:55 AM
Another fact is that Bloomer hasn't won as many races as Moyer but Scott wouldn't go to a race from probably 1990 on if it didn't pay big money. Scott would have probably 7 world 100s if it wasn't for Billy but Scott never ran the small races like Moyer or he would have won a lot more. Plus Billy has been racing probably 8-10 more years than Scott. Scott has double the major wins than Billy and imo that's what matters. Bobby fell right into a good racecar and all the support from his old man so why wouldn't he win? He is young and he will get there but he isn't a top 10 points racer in the country. When he matures and can figure out that slowing down will make him faster (and he will) then he will be ready! I tell you one fact is he has more backing than any other driver in the country. I think he is a silver spoon that has had everything given to him and you will never see me pull for a driver like that. Give me the man that had to work for everything he has. If his last name wasn't Pierce we wouldn't know his name! I knew bobby before his dad...I know bobby from leading the truck race at Eldora that bloomer got lapped twice in

MI Dirt Fan
09-26-2016, 12:40 PM
Fact is, Old Fang slaps horse butts, trips and fall on sidewalks, works the parts counter, maintains the popcorn machine, uses the jerkins lotion when he's looking at his Bloomer Big head poster and listens to his circus music theme song

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL1TH9qdjs_UB9jnoFB_rnn6HNhqqX7mF5&v=zjedLeVGcfE

And when he's not on here pretending to know what he's talking about, he's also doing testimonials for his true favorite kind of racing.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LBBtyi4ocXQ

blncfn57
09-26-2016, 12:43 PM
Fact is, Old Fang slaps horse butts, trips and fall on sidewalks, works the parts counter, maintains the popcorn machine, uses the jerkins lotion when he's looking at his Bloomer Big head poster and listens to his circus theme song

See centeroff and cardirt, if you want to pick on someone, just do it. No need to drag others into it. Lol

Funny (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) btw!!

Centeroff
09-26-2016, 01:22 PM
Do we not know who Billy moyers uncle is?? Let's get fukn real here..!! Scott started at the bottom, him and his old man built a car in a bay garage. Scotts dad gave it a shot with no luck. Scott jumps in a wins the first time out. Miller did invest because he seen what a diamond was worth when you polished that baby up. Scott got lapped in a truck yes, because he unhooked the sway bar. His ideas put him to the top with the second best many many races behind but that idea didn't work!

Cardirt0
09-26-2016, 01:46 PM
Come on children... What is the difference ? Bobby doesn't care about this meaningless blabber... He is a great kid with tons of talent, a great family life, a cute girlfriend , and thousands of fans who love him... Don't you wish you had the same? His future is bright, and you all are on here talking shirt about someone you really don't know. In the future, he will be following his dream, and you will still be miserable, sitting in front of your puters giving your professional opinions on races you don't even go to. Gary, When was the last time you saw Bobby race? Haven't seen you at any of these tracks since Kankakee about 10 years ago..
Have not been too KKK in years.. Have not made a race this year...made 4 races last year ...My thing is bob was not nice to me Most of the time i have seen him... but he said something too me 2 years a go I just will not repeat or ever Forgive him for..I try not to let it Over lap to his Kid so Try to say good job when he wins ..but will not hold back when he Drives Like His DAD did..
Bob was a Win at all cost .Run them over... Cheat.. and what ever..Driver .. I have the right to say that Cause I worked on the team and had to fix the car he would bend all to he!! doing it to Win...He was the Driver I was the Slave.. I not only Left the team I said good by too my job too not help him no more...If he drove the Car...So there you have it...

Andrews42FAN
09-26-2016, 02:33 PM
What the "facts" do not show is the maturation of Pierce though the course of the year. He continues to mature and he has evolved to the point in that process that he has become a factor where ever he unloads.

Cardirt0
09-26-2016, 03:10 PM
What the "facts" do not show is the maturation of Pierce though the course of the year. He continues to mature and he has evolved to the point in that process that he has become a factor where ever he unloads.
Yes he has.... I for one Am Glad cause we need new blood in this sport..And when bobby drives clean he is all so Fun too watch...And the Facts do show that.. cause he has not run over a lot of people in the last 10 or so races and Won....I am not a Hater I just want my driver to Win...

Cardirt0
09-26-2016, 03:16 PM
excuses!!!

No Hes a good driver ..But.. His dad has made him fast.. he would not be were he is with out his Dad ....Even If you want to be-leave it or not....

Clayton_Wetter
09-26-2016, 03:59 PM
Fact is, Old Fang slaps horse butts, trips and fall on sidewalks, works the parts counter, maintains the popcorn machine, uses the jerkins lotion when he's looking at his Bloomer Big head poster and listens to his circus music theme song

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL1TH9qdjs_UB9jnoFB_rnn6HNhqqX7mF5&v=zjedLeVGcfE

And when he's not on here pretending to know what he's talking about, he's also doing testimonials for his true favorite kind of racing.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LBBtyi4ocXQ

Speaking of old fang, if he were a lot more nimble he would have made a great clown. Now I think of that music every time I come on here. lol

old fan
09-26-2016, 05:58 PM
Do we not know who Billy moyers uncle is?? Let's get fukn real here..!! Scott started at the bottom, him and his old man built a car in a bay garage. Scotts dad gave it a shot with no luck. Scott jumps in a wins the first time out. Miller did invest because he seen what a diamond was worth when you polished that baby up. Scott got lapped in a truck yes, because he unhooked the sway bar. His ideas put him to the top with the second best many many races behind but that idea didn't work! guess what I don't moyer was given a golden either infact he was bike racer for a couple years and doesn't matter how much money you have you still have to drive it and keep it together

old fan
09-26-2016, 05:59 PM
Speaking of old fang, if he were a lot more nimble he would have made a great clown. Now I think of that music every time I come on here. lol speaking of clowns how is mom and dad doing

old fan
09-26-2016, 06:00 PM
No Hes a good driver ..But.. His dad has made him fast.. he would not be were he is with out his Dad ....Even If you want to be-leave it or not.... still got learn to drive it fast and preserve it during a race

Cardirt0
09-26-2016, 06:17 PM
still got learn to drive it fast and preserve it during a race

But if the car ant fast it dont matter how good you are...

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-26-2016, 06:31 PM
speaking of clowns how is mom and dad doing

Thanks O F now I spit my drink all over. Chit

pierceFAN
09-26-2016, 06:31 PM
You can have the best equipment money can buy and have a team of crew chiefs who are the best in the buisiness in your pits and it still doesn't mean your gonna win or even make the show for that matter..the pierce family isn't filthy rich as you have said...they build and sell race cars to support the racing...the whole team works hard each day and ya Bobby does have the advantage of having a hall of fame father but in all reality if Gilligan was the son of bob Pierce do you think he would have the accolades that Bobby has at this age? ...ya probably not...so there is more to it than good equipment and good people in your pit...did you hear just about the only driver at the world to complain about tire wear? Mr real deal...everyone else made comments about making the car neutral and goin easy on the tires...O'Neal never said anything like that and abused his tires like they were 40's...Bobby has great tire management...can't buy that...

Clayton_Wetter
09-26-2016, 06:33 PM
speaking of clowns how is mom and dad doing

http://www.retailhellunderground.com/.a/6a00e54f10a0988834019aff35a4a5970d-pi
4Mer's fill in the blanks!!! :)

dirtdobber45
09-26-2016, 06:55 PM
Moyer says hi with his 805 wins.How many of those wins were it was for a 2k race where there was no competition aka cherry picking?

dirtdobber45
09-26-2016, 06:57 PM
Fact is, Old Fang slaps horse butts, trips and fall on sidewalks, works the parts counter, maintains the popcorn machine, uses the jerkins lotion when he's looking at his Bloomer Big head poster and listens to his circus music theme songhttps://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL1TH9qdjs_UB9jnoFB_rnn6HNhqqX7mF5&v=zjedLeVGcfEAnd when he's not on here pretending to know what he's talking about, he's also doing testimonials for his true favorite kind of racing. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LBBtyi4ocXQLmao was that his grandson? Couldnt been, that boy could speak with ease lmao

dirtdobber45
09-26-2016, 06:58 PM
http://www.retailhellunderground.com/.a/6a00e54f10a0988834019aff35a4a5970d-pi4Mer's fill in the blanks!!! :)Thanx C-dub Ive always wanted that lmao

klemmabyna
09-26-2016, 07:01 PM
dirtdobber45: please provide a definition of "cherry picker" so we might discuss. Does that mean following lucas instead of WoO so we don't have to race against Josh Richards? I thought bloomer invented the dirty dozen. why did he leave?

jetwind
09-26-2016, 07:09 PM
old fan likes butpickin and finger lickin ( )

Clayton_Wetter
09-26-2016, 07:15 PM
dirtdobber45: please provide a definition of "cherry picker" so we might discuss. Does that mean following lucas instead of WoO so we don't have to race against Josh Richards? I thought bloomer invented the dirty dozen. why did he leave?

When a driver (of superior equipment and racing accomplishments) races at events where the competition is weaker for 2K to 5K to win instead of running with the big dogs. Like Bloomquist, Francis, and many others do.

If I played basketball against old fang for instance, the sky would be the limit in wins!!! :)

dirtdobber45
09-26-2016, 07:16 PM
dirtdobber45: please provide a definition of "cherry picker" so we might discuss. Does that mean following lucas instead of WoO so we don't have to race against Josh Richards? I thought bloomer invented the dirty dozen. why did he leave?Was proving a fact. When you pass up a 10k race to race a 2k race cause you know theres no competition to race against. Some call it getting paid to test. Ill call it being a chicken chit.

dirtdobber45
09-26-2016, 07:21 PM
And to your other question he left WoO to go to better competition and more money.

dirtdobber45
09-26-2016, 07:23 PM
When a driver (of superior equipment and racing accomplishments) races at events where the competition is weaker for 2K to 5K to win instead of running with the big dogs. Like Bloomquist, Francis, and many others do. If I played basketball against old fang for instance, the sky would be the limit in wins!!! :)Love that answer C-dub. Oldfang would be looking at the sky lmao on his back lmao

klemmabyna
09-26-2016, 07:28 PM
When a driver (of superior equipment and racing accomplishments) races at events where the competition is weaker for 2K to 5K to win instead of running with the big dogs. Like Bloomquist, Francis, and many others do.

If I played basketball against old fang for instance, the sky would be the limit in wins!!! :)

so kind of like attending a modified race while the best in the country were racing for the biggest prize in dirt late model racing at Eldora?

old fan
09-26-2016, 07:43 PM
Clayton you can t even get of your mom's basement and

old fan
09-26-2016, 07:44 PM
so kind of like attending a modified race while the best in the country were racing for the biggest prize in dirt late model racing at Eldora?And did not win

MI Dirt Fan
09-26-2016, 07:57 PM
And did not win

Still made more money at that event than you make in a year.

klemmabyna
09-26-2016, 07:58 PM
And to your other question he left WoO to go to better competition and more money.

seems to me he left WoO in the middle of 2004 when Moyer was kicking him once again. then earl pearson made him wait 4 more years.

Clayton_Wetter
09-26-2016, 08:44 PM
so kind of like attending a modified race while the best in the country were racing for the biggest prize in dirt late model racing at Eldora?

When you are DQed you can't be there, actually. Otherwise he would have been there, and a 40K mod race is no cherry for any driver.

Clayton_Wetter
09-26-2016, 08:45 PM
Still made more money at that event than you make in a year.

Two years. lol

Highside Hustler25
09-26-2016, 08:46 PM

...and not winning in that said modified but, that same car won a big dollar race 3 weeks later.

MI Dirt Fan
09-26-2016, 08:53 PM
Two years. lol

I was really pushing myself to be nice. Guess I fooled myself. lol

dirtdobber45
09-26-2016, 09:23 PM
so kind of like attending a modified race while the best in the country were racing for the biggest prize in dirt late model racing at Eldora?^^^^^^^^^^^^EXACTLY^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
When you are DQed you can't be there, actually. Otherwise he would have been there, and a 40K mod race is no cherry for any driver.Couldnt said it better myself lol

dirtdobber45
09-26-2016, 09:35 PM
seems to me he left WoO in the middle of 2004 when Moyer was kicking him once again. then earl pearson made him wait 4 more years.Welllll...that aint how it went. Something like he was the 2004 champ did drop out to become an outlaw (a real driving outlaw) didnt do series racing again til 09 or 10 where he won the Lucas title first year.

old fan
09-26-2016, 09:56 PM
Still made more money at that event than you make in a year. no sir I MAKE WHAT GUSTIN MAKES

old fan
09-26-2016, 09:57 PM
when you are dqed you can't be there, actually. Otherwise he would have been there, and a 40k mod race is no cherry for any driver. no kidding because he is a cheating clown but go ahead and love him I SAW WHAT A USTMS CAR DOES THIS PAST WEEKEND RUNNING UMP TIRESCAN YOU SAY GETTING THEIR BUTT KICKED ROYALLY

a25rjr
09-26-2016, 10:32 PM
no kidding because he is a cheating clown but go ahead and love him I SAW WHAT A USTMS CAR DOES THIS PAST WEEKEND RUNNING UMP TIRESCAN YOU SAY GETTING THEIR BUTT KICKED ROYALLY

I saw Bloomer win 20k this weekend.....what did your ustms driver win?

Centeroff
09-26-2016, 10:37 PM
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F236x%2Fe4%2F6a%2F6d%2Fe46a6d9aefe f4492b4bdb686d69891bf.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fm_simm ons82%2Fdirt-track-thing%2F&docid=95gSxL9xT6MUjM&tbnid=RwBcLvGl8vsZcM%3A&w=236&h=177&hl=en-us&client=safari&bih=628&biw=414&ved=0ahUKEwjF0sipzq7PAhXLQyYKHVZMAwYQxiAIBygD&iact=c&ictx=1 the one time Bobby passed Bloomer for the lead!!

old fan
09-26-2016, 10:39 PM
i saw bloomer win 20k this weekend.....what did your ustms driver win? i don't follow ustms they are to slow ask jeremey payne lmao

jetwind
09-26-2016, 10:41 PM
no kidding because he is a cheating clown but go ahead and love him I SAW WHAT A USTMS CAR DOES THIS PAST WEEKEND RUNNING UMP TIRESCAN YOU SAY GETTING THEIR BUTT KICKED ROYALLY

usmts vs. ump is not a fair apples to apples hughes gustin etc.are proffesionals they do it for a living harrison leka long etc. hobby they all have jobs and some have tried usmts for a while without success and just run ump for a hobby

old fan
09-26-2016, 10:41 PM
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3a%2f%2fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2f236x%2fe4%2f6a%2f6d%2fe46a6d9aefe f4492b4bdb686d69891bf.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3a%2f%2fwww.pinterest.com%2fm_simm ons82%2fdirt-track-thing%2f&docid=95gsxl9xt6mujm&tbnid=rwbclvgl8vszcm%3a&w=236&h=177&hl=en-us&client=safari&bih=628&biw=414&ved=0ahukewjf0sipzq7pahxlqyykhvzmawyqxiaibygd&iact=c&ictx=1 the one time bobby passed bloomer for the lead!! the one time yeah ole bloomer was to slow geesh get it

jetwind
09-26-2016, 10:43 PM
old fan you no nexyt to nothing your answers show that better stick to what u do know ?

old fan
09-26-2016, 10:43 PM
usmts vs. Ump is not a fair apples to apples hughes gustin etc.are proffesionals they do it for a living harrison leka long etc. Hobby they all have jobs and some have tried usmts for a while without success and just run ump for a hobby that is bull chit harrison and long do have jobs and still kicked their but this past weekend besides gustin is out of a ride , different rule package also ustms run mainlt 23 degree motors ump does not big difference

old fan
09-26-2016, 10:44 PM
old fan you no nexyt to nothing your answers show that better stick to what u do know ? i know you are an idiot

MI Dirt Fan
09-26-2016, 10:45 PM
i know you are an idiot

Same thing we all know about you.

Up late slapping horse butts??

old fan
09-26-2016, 10:47 PM
really really in st louis slapping horse butts thats comical

jetwind
09-26-2016, 10:48 PM
really deer creek ran also last weekend all the top usmts hughes etc were there for 20k not 12k bobo u cant comprehend either hobby means they have jobs or u cant read either go to sleep and reset

old fan
09-26-2016, 10:49 PM
yes they were big freaking deal they are still slow no motors

old fan
09-26-2016, 10:53 PM
or with a open motor 100 lbs heavier

Cardirt0
09-26-2016, 10:55 PM

AAaaaaaaaaaaa Bared from place ..Or cant get in ....... Or dont show up you will not race..........So go too Mod race were you can...If they will not let you race what you want them too do....

jetwind
09-26-2016, 10:56 PM
eat your own works you told someone on another thread if they wanted fast go to the dragstrip at st.louis o buddy u are like clinton one bad deal after another better quit while your losing bye bye bobo

Centeroff
09-26-2016, 11:03 PM
https://www.dirtondirt.com/Midwest_9269.html A pretty good read from the tall cool one!

Wonder
09-26-2016, 11:03 PM
God help us if the Pant Suit Queen gets in!

Wonder
09-26-2016, 11:17 PM
Not to change the subject but I have known Bobby & his sister since he was 7 years old. My daughter (who is Bobby's age) and I were lucky enough to attend his 8th and 9th birthdays. Ya mom & dad might be a bit brash, but Bobby and his sister are about as down to earth as it gets. I have a feeling Bob makes sure Bobby appreciates everything he has.......

old fan
09-27-2016, 06:51 AM
eat your own works you told someone on another thread if they wanted fast go to the dragstrip at st.louis o buddy u are like clinton one bad deal after another better quit while your losing bye bye bobo yes gateway was slightly quicker this weekend at 300 plus in the 1/4 , certainly wouldn't be ustms traveling 873 miles for 10k compared to 11 k and 120 miles max now who came out on top now onto eldora for Harrison not some lil track in the kc area

jetwind
09-27-2016, 03:58 PM
yes gateway was slightly quicker this weekend at 300 plus in the 1/4 , certainly wouldn't be ustms traveling 873 miles for 10k compared to 11 k and 120 miles max now who came out on top now onto eldora for Harrison not some lil track in the kc area

u can comprehend can u 2nd grade education usmts was 20k bobo deer creek 3 day show its 5 hour drive from springfield cant add can u 40k the weekend before eilers went were were your boys

Clayton_Wetter
09-27-2016, 05:45 PM

The new Lucas tire rules are keeping other from cheating on Bloomquist and now he is winning even more!!! hahhahahahaahaaaaa old fang hang it up, you are just peeing in the wind and drowning from the spray!!! hahahhaahahaa

http://www.racingjunk.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/unnamed9.jpg

old fan
09-27-2016, 05:53 PM
how is the new rules doing anything without taking sample to a lab explain that oner

Clayton_Wetter
09-27-2016, 05:55 PM
really really in st louis slapping horse butts thats comical

You better stop it old fang!!!!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/b4/da/e5/b4dae52ba9c11fa96e884b866ac6f206.jpg

old fan
09-27-2016, 06:03 PM
don't bend over CW IT WON'T ABE A SLAP THOUGH

MI Dirt Fan
09-27-2016, 06:19 PM

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/b4/da/e5/b4dae52ba9c11fa96e884b866ac6f206.jpg
Nice. lol

That's why he's ranked #1!!!!!

a25rjr
09-27-2016, 06:22 PM

WOOOOO!.....must be a Ric Flair donkey!

You wanna be the ASS, you gotta beat the ASS!

just for you...... old fan!...... lol

Highside Hustler25
09-27-2016, 06:23 PM
The new Lucas tire rules are keeping other from cheating on Bloomquist and now he is winning even more!!! hahhahahahaahaaaaa old fang hang it up, you are just peeing in the wind and drowning from the spray!!! hahahhaahahaa

Doesn't this post come with a picture?

Clayton_Wetter
09-27-2016, 06:25 PM
Doesn't this post come with a picture?

Better look again!!!! :)

MI Dirt Fan
09-27-2016, 06:30 PM
His circus theme music when he's on his way to the ring to slap horse butts