PDA

View Full Version : Chris Brown Enjoys Strong Weekend at Fall Jamboree

Ben Shelton
09-28-2016, 02:32 PM
For Immediate Release
September 28, 2016

Chris Brown Enjoys Strong Weekend at Fall Jamboree

Spring, Texas (09/28/16) –Chris Brown made the trek to Deer Creek Speedway over the weekend to compete in the 18th annual Featherlite Fall Jamboree. The Texas racer enjoyed a great weekend behind the weekend of a S&S Fishing & Rentals #21 MB Customs Modified.

Teaming up with Cade Dillard for the 18th Annual Featherlite Fall Jamboree, Chris Brown traveled to Deer Creek Speedway (Spring Valley, Minnesota) on Thursday for the final night of The Hunt for the United States Modified Touring Series (USMTS) Casey’s Cup powered by S&S Fishing & Rental.

Drawing a talent-laden field of 79 Open Wheel Modifieds, Brown started the night off a Miner’s Outdoor & Rec heat race victory. Earning the 7th-starting position for the $5,000-to-win A-Main, Chris improved four spots in the 42-lapper posting a 3rd-place finish behind Cade Dillard and Jason Hughes with R.C. Whitwell and Zack VanderBeek rounding out the Top 5.

On Friday for the second night of the Jamboree, Brown secured his spot into the main event after capturing a heat race victory from the 7th-starting position. Rolling off 7th for a chance at the $5,000 payday, Chris jumped up two spots scoring a 5th-place finish behind Lucas Schott, Cade Dillard, Brandon Davis, and Jason Hughes.

Closing out the 18th Annual Featherlite Fall Jamboree on Saturday, Brown passed two cars in his heat recording a 3rd-place finish transferring him into the B-Main. Starting on the pole, Chris cruised to a consolation win giving him the 16th-starting position for the $10,000-to-win finale. Breaking into the Top 10, Chris Brown advanced six positions in the 42-lap affair, notching a 10th-place finish.

“We really had a great car all weekend, and I can’t thank Shane Sprinkle for providing me with a car to drive,” said Brown. “A big thanks goes to Cade Dillard and his crew for helping me out as well. I really owe these guys one for this great opportunity.”

For complete results from the weekend, please visit www.USMTS.com .

Next on tap for Chris will be a trip to Southern New Mexico Speedway (Las Cruces, New Mexico) on October 20-23 to compete in the 17th annual USRA Fall Nationals. The event will be capped by a $10,000-to-win finale. For more information on the event, please visit www.SNMSpeedway.com .

For the latest information on Chris Brown please visit www.ChrisBrownRacing.com .