PDA

View Full Version : Bloomquist locks up Lucas Oil Championship

joshroth14
09-28-2016, 05:32 PM
Congrats to the whole zero team. Lucas has a strong field of cars week in and week out so it says alot about wrapping it up with 4 races remaining.

jetwind
09-28-2016, 11:24 PM
maybee its time for another racing movie?

Barbecueboy
09-29-2016, 08:03 AM
Uh oh, this could turn into another dirt classic.........

ALLDIRT
09-29-2016, 01:22 PM
Congrats to the whole zero team. Lucas has a strong field of cars week in and week out so it says alot about wrapping it up with 4 races remaining.

Well what do you know , He is # 1. And just where are all the haters . You can chime
in any time about who's second and who's washed up. maybe just maybe its a fluke .
naaaaaaaaaaa.

Bigdirtfan
09-29-2016, 01:48 PM
Congrats to bloomer, no hating here, and yes he is the best ever. He had a better Lucas oil season this year then Davenport did last year, incredible really. Now in the interest of fairness to the other and to keep testing and other expenses down, shouldn't Lucas oil launch a full scale investigation to find whatever legal improvements he made to the car and then outlaw those improvements. Does anyone else find it funny that it is perfectly ok with everyone involved in Lucas oil that bloomquist dominated the way he did.

Sambo
09-29-2016, 03:46 PM
Congrats to bloomer, no hating here, and yes he is the best ever. He had a better Lucas oil season this year then Davenport did last year, incredible really. Now in the interest of fairness to the other and to keep testing and other expenses down, shouldn't Lucas oil launch a full scale investigation to find whatever legal improvements he made to the car and then outlaw those improvements. Does anyone else find it funny that it is perfectly ok with everyone involved in Lucas oil that bloomquist dominated the way he did.

One year wonder??...investigate. 30 plus years of domination??..Sit back and enjoy because when its all said and done and the man hangs his helmet up even the haters are going to miss him.

just dust
09-29-2016, 04:06 PM

Hes been dominating for years , That's not funny, count the money.
And if something was illegal, or outlawed you would know it . And if we find
nothing then what .

dirtdobber45
09-29-2016, 04:29 PM
Congrats to THE MAN. The true G.O.A.T. in dlm racing and if ya dont like it I got two words for ya one starts with a F the other ends in U. lol

Bigdirtfan
09-29-2016, 06:49 PM
First to Sambo, yes I will miss bloomquist when he is done racing, I have enjoyed watching him race for 20 of those 30 yrs of domination. Now to respond to Sambo and just dust I want to be clear on my earlier posting. Davenport was perfectly legal last year and yes it was a one year wonder. Lucas oil investigated and made the device illegal. I never in any way suggested that Bloomquist was cheating this year. I am in the camp that thinks innovation shouldn't be punished and clearly that was what was done last year. The Lucas oil series stated over and over they had to do that to keep costs for racers down. My point is this if past practice is to investigate the advantage and take it away when one dominates shouldn't that be the procedure again. Yes just dust maybe they will find that bloomer is just a superior driver, but don't they have to look now. Finally to dirtdobber I am not sure if the f and the u are directed at me so I wont respond, seems like a lot of misplaced anger there.

dirtdobber45
09-29-2016, 07:23 PM
First to Sambo, yes I will miss bloomquist when he is done racing, I have enjoyed watching him race for 20 of those 30 yrs of domination. Now to respond to Sambo and just dust I want to be clear on my earlier posting. Davenport was perfectly legal last year and yes it was a one year wonder. Lucas oil investigated and made the device illegal. I never in any way suggested that Bloomquist was cheating this year. I am in the camp that thinks innovation shouldn't be punished and clearly that was what was done last year. The Lucas oil series stated over and over they had to do that to keep costs for racers down. My point is this if past practice is to investigate the advantage and take it away when one dominates shouldn't that be the procedure again. Yes just dust maybe they will find that bloomer is just a superior driver, but don't they have to look now. Finally to dirtdobber I am not sure if the f and the u are directed at me so I wont respond, seems like a lot of misplaced anger there.It was to all the haters. Wasnt pointing finger at just one person

Centeroff
09-29-2016, 07:54 PM
What was it on the 6 that Lucas deemed illegal?

MasterSbilt_Racer
09-29-2016, 08:04 PM
What was it on the 6 that Lucas deemed illegal?

http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?353063-i-want-to-know-more-about-the-device&highlight=Rumley+device

Most of it is in this thread.

a25rjr
09-29-2016, 08:14 PM
I seriously doubt if Lucas officials could pinpoint 1 item that Bloomer has a big advantage with. Bloomer has said many times he tries to perfect all the parts on a car. A few hundredths here, a few there, and before you know it, he has gained a tenth. That will win any race.

He beats most racers with that gray matter between his 2 ears!

Centeroff
09-29-2016, 08:15 PM
A25rjr you are exactly right. The illegal part is between the gas pedal and the steering wheel