PDA

View Full Version : Serious question

Centeroff
09-28-2016, 09:43 PM
I know a lot of you guys hate the zero. I do not know the reason but it's a fact that you will get fighting mad just hearing he is the best, which is a fact, but,.... If you all faced a life or death situation of having to pick just one driver to win a major touring championship across the country, who would you pick over him and why??? I know you all get fighting mad over 🎂Bobby Pierce yayyy and we heard a lot about Davenport until proven a one hit wonder.. I think a life or death situation you have to take him or make a darn good reason you wouldn't. Let the bullchit I mean games begin!!

ptown
09-28-2016, 09:49 PM
Your Bloomquist obsession is getting creepy.

MI Dirt Fan
09-28-2016, 10:01 PM
Your Bloomquist obsession is getting creepy.

Maybe he has one of those big heads of Scott like old Fag does.

jetwind
09-28-2016, 10:33 PM
0 is great no doubt about it and like most talented people he mite have had 2 or3 different paths that he would have been successful but he chose racing do u blame him?

71PRPFan
09-28-2016, 10:36 PM
If he'd run a series championship I'd have to go with Dale McDowell. Dude is always top 5 pretty much every race he's ever run. Either that Jimmy O in a bloomer car

jetwind
09-28-2016, 10:41 PM
dale mcdowell in a shaw car ?

MI Dirt Fan
09-28-2016, 10:44 PM
He has a new Bloomquist car

Centeroff
09-28-2016, 10:46 PM
PTown it's defiantly no obsession, it's a serious question designed for the haters like you. You obviously couldn't give a decent answer so you thew a typical dik move! If you can't answer the question go to another thread... Question to jet is what is the other career paths he could have chosen? I'm always up for some history

MI Dirt Fan
09-28-2016, 10:56 PM
Why keep the haters fired up for? I'm a supporter of Bloomer 100% but I don't need to start a p!ssing match every night. Are you here only to just to start sh!t? He's just one of those guys, either you like him or not. There's lots of them. Just sayin' is all.

jetwind
09-28-2016, 11:01 PM
i said mite is a suggestion thats in history u know that alot of very success people have multiple talents but like i said racing
is the best or anything in competion u no like some people on this site?

Centeroff
09-28-2016, 11:52 PM
Mifan, if making a hater admit in a round about way is starting chit??? Guilty as charged! And yes I must admit I am a fan of the zero but I never stoop low like a few like, well, we all know who when people say he cheats and all the other negatives. I'm proving a point that even though you hate the man you have to admit no one does it better, even at the age of 53. Yet, there will be a flock of people when they see this to say Pierce or whoever else is a better driver than the zero. I will be the first to admit that he doesn't have that one lap speed as I hate to say it but it JD. JD has the guts of a 16 year old kid when he is on the cushion but we have all seen him on a rollback several times when he jumps the cushion. That's why I said who would you hire for a major points series championship. I think anyone in there right mind under the right circumstance has to pick the zero. Especially if your life depended on one driver to win the championship.. Lol

MI Dirt Fan
09-29-2016, 12:27 AM
There is no one or a very select few (maybe 2-3) that can be consistent running laps like Scott does. From a very neutral standpoint here, you have to remember Scott has been racing longer than both Pierce and JD combined. Like I said I support Scott 100%. In a 100 lap race there is no one else I want in my car if I owned one than him. Whether his tires are legal or not, I have no idea and that's not my thought when I go to a track, whether or not someone has illegal tires. He knows how to conserve them in the big races.

Krooser
09-29-2016, 07:03 AM
For me it depends on how the feature line-ups are made. If you start the fast guys in the first four rows then I'd pick the guy with the best record among those drivers. If you start the fastest qualifiers at the tail then you have a whole new mix of drivers who could compete.

It's not always about who's the quickest but often about tire management, staying out of trouble and just plain luck.

nuff said
09-29-2016, 07:58 AM
Bloomquist might not be despised nearly as much if some of his obsessed fans would just shut up.Same thing for Davenport and Pierce.When one of them win a race just congradulate them and move on to the next race.

weatherman85
09-29-2016, 09:00 AM
Bloomquist might not be despised nearly as much if some of his obsessed fans would just shut up.Same thing for Davenport and Pierce.When one of them win a race just congradulate them and move on to the next race.

Totally agree. I'll give Scott his due. He's the top dog in this sport. But like some have said it's almost impossible to really compare people like Bobby to him as Bobby is just really starting his Career and bloomers has been going on for 30 more years. I've never had a problem with him and the few times I've met him in the pits he was a pretty nice guy. It's always been the drunken Bloomer fans at the track I've had issues with.

CIRF
09-29-2016, 12:31 PM
Bloomy is top dog in a dirt late model. Period. End of story.

Take him out of the comfort zone of his late model and he's not even average.

birky time
09-29-2016, 12:40 PM
1 its according to what series they was running 2when you can juice I will take bloomer any day

Centeroff
09-29-2016, 12:57 PM
Birky you know the man hasn't cheated recently. He would be a fool to attempt to cheat while in a 16 million dollar lawsuit. The man is smarter than that

old fan
09-29-2016, 01:48 PM
Who cares does it matter

MI Dirt Fan
09-29-2016, 01:52 PM
Who cares does it matter

You seem to think it does in all 3,909 posts you have made. What happened to Calverton? You two mad at each other? Have a fight over whos turn it is to have the big head of Bloomer in your bedrooms?

a25rjr
09-29-2016, 02:05 PM
Bloomy is top dog in a dirt late model. Period. End of story.

Take him out of the comfort zone of his late model and he's not even average.

Not true......In the late 90's he was being courted for a Busch ride. He ran 3 Hooters Cup races and finished top 3 in all of them.

He told a group of us at a Havatampa race, they didn't offer him enough money to continue on!

jetwind
09-29-2016, 02:07 PM
Not true......In the late 90's he was being courted for a Busch ride. He ran 3 Hooters Cup races and finished top 3 in all of them.

He told a group of us at a Havatampa race, they didn't offer him enough money to continue on!
scott likes bush hes no rope sucker

MI Dirt Fan
09-29-2016, 02:09 PM
Nor did he do to bad in a Mod. If he raced them more often. Who knows?

a25rjr
09-29-2016, 02:10 PM
scott likes bush hes no rope sucker

and Crown and Ol Smoky.....so I was told! lol

jog49
09-29-2016, 02:39 PM
If I was to see Bloomer on the street today, I would expect to see a couple of those on this thread posting attached to his butt like leeches!

CIRF
09-29-2016, 02:40 PM

True.....Check his record in ARCA, at the Chili Bowl and NASCAR trucks.

In 3 ARCA starts (1 was on dirt) his average finish was 30th with a career high finish of 26th.

At The Chili Bowl I don't believe he even advance one level in the alphabet soup races.

We all know how he embarrassed himself and the dirt late model community in the Eldora truck race. 20 something 2 laps down. It was the sway bar fault.

Courted? LOL!! Courted by whom, prey tell. That courtship obviously went badly. Ahhhh, the old "they wouldn't pay me enough" excuse. LOL!!

Hooters Cup? 3 starts? Top 3? Now that's setting the world afire! How'd that Hooters Cup deal pan out for him?

Face it, bloomy has had no major or sustained success outside of dirt late model racing. Much more often than not his performances outside of a dirt late model or a mortified have been less than mediocre.

Undeniably one of the best ever in a generic dirt late model, beyond that, not so much.

MI Dirt Fan
09-29-2016, 02:52 PM
Why would he have to step out of his "comfort" zone in other forms of racing when it pays pretty well right now.

Centeroff
09-29-2016, 03:11 PM
He has no clue what he is talking about. That's not a fact he would know, he simply googled some BS and posted it. Fact is Scott had his chance at a top team after a developmental test he did in the early 90s. You may have heard of a couple drivers that was there that day but if not you can google them.. Ones name was Tony Stewart and the other Jeff Gordon. Fact is Scott turned a faster lap and better 20 lap average than both. Scott had the job bit turned it down for an unknown reason? Believe it or not the only driver to turn a faster lap than Scott that day was one of the Burton brothers. You probably can't google that bit it is facts

old fan
09-29-2016, 03:26 PM
Making faster laps and winning are not even close

old fan
09-29-2016, 03:26 PM
Hot laps don't payY

MI Dirt Fan
09-29-2016, 03:34 PM
You dumb f!ck Litey. He said development test. Didn't say anything racing. You stupid f!ck. Pay f!cking attention and read before you run your d@mn f!cking mouth

klemmabyna
09-29-2016, 03:38 PM
https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1876&dat=19940616&id=uykfAAAAIBAJ&sjid=NM8EAAAAIBAJ&pg=2258,171076

CIRF
09-29-2016, 03:46 PM
He HAS stepped out of his comfort zone and it didn't go well. So he's very smart to have stayed racing in cars where he can make a living and win. Gotta' hand him that.

I don't know bloomy personally but don't try and say he wouldn't have loved to have won The Chili Bowl or the Eldora truck race or those ARCA races. If he wins The Chili Bowl and/or the Eldora truck race it would be a more defining moment in his career than winning any dirt late model race he's ever won.

Kyle Larson has won at every level of racing he's ever competed in including the top division of NASCAR and still wanted desperately to win the Eldora truck race and he probably wants a Chili Bowl title so bad he can taste it. Bloomy is no different. The difference is bloomy isn't good enough outside of a late model to get the job done, never has been. Now he's in the latter years of his career and I'm sure he envisions the day not too far off when even the late model edge he's enjoyed for decades will be slippin' away.

ALLDIRT
09-29-2016, 03:57 PM
Hot laps don't payY

Prep is the reason hes the champ . They do mater , A real racer knows it
and that's a fact. and yes it matters.

old fan
09-29-2016, 04:29 PM
Prep yes hot laps no

MI Dirt Fan
09-29-2016, 04:32 PM
Prep yes got laps noWhat are got laps you dumb f!ck?

Nasty55
09-29-2016, 04:37 PM

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!

old fan
09-29-2016, 05:13 PM
Ever hear of autocorrect dumb cluck

MI Dirt Fan
09-29-2016, 05:31 PM
You have no room to call anyone a dumb cluck. Your about as dumb as they f!cking come.

MI Dirt Fan
09-29-2016, 05:33 PM
Why don't you go hide behind another new user name for awhile and keep us guessing if it's you or not. That's about all your good for.

ptown
09-29-2016, 05:34 PM
I see this board is quickly descending into the sewer it once was,
Overtaken by a few foul mouthed white trash scumbags.

Centeroff
09-29-2016, 05:44 PM
Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

MI Dirt Fan
09-29-2016, 05:49 PM
Those who have been banned multiple times and keep coming back, can't get the clue that obviously they are not wanted here by the people running the place.

Centeroff
09-29-2016, 05:52 PM
Lol how many times would you bet the oldfan has been banned??

MI Dirt Fan
09-29-2016, 06:04 PM
Lol how many times would you bet the oldfan has been banned??

Atleast once for sure. It's hard to tell because he has so many user names. They cleaned this place up and banned quite a few "names"

a25rjr
09-29-2016, 06:05 PM
He HAS stepped out of his comfort zone and it didn't go well. So he's very smart to have stayed racing in cars where he can make a living and win. Gotta' hand him that.

I don't know bloomy personally but don't try and say he wouldn't have loved to have won The Chili Bowl or the Eldora truck race or those ARCA races. If he wins The Chili Bowl and/or the Eldora truck race it would be a more defining moment in his career than winning any dirt late model race he's ever won.

Kyle Larson has won at every level of racing he's ever competed in including the top division of NASCAR and still wanted desperately to win the Eldora truck race and he probably wants a Chili Bowl title so bad he can taste it. Bloomy is no different. The difference is bloomy isn't good enough outside of a late model to get the job done, never has been. Now he's in the latter years of his career and I'm sure he envisions the day not too far off when even the late model edge he's enjoyed for decades will be slippin' away.

You might wanna take off those HATER glasses, you're obviously blinded by them!

He races against the top tier asphalt series and finishes top 3 every race! If that don't impress you, you don't know much about different racing vehicles! SMH

old fan
09-29-2016, 06:08 PM
Thats fine what did he with the trucks on dirt or arca on dirt or the chili bowl

Centeroff
09-29-2016, 06:09 PM
Anybody know if Pierce is coming to DTWC?? And lord help us if he would win the thing lol

MI Dirt Fan
09-29-2016, 06:12 PM
Anybody know if Pierce is coming to DTWC?? And lord help us if he would win the thing lol

Doubt it. Probly a $2k show somewhere the same weekend.

a25rjr
09-29-2016, 06:16 PM

Some will be expecting God to make him the 4th part of the trinity, if he does! :)

klemmabyna
09-29-2016, 06:19 PM
Atleast once for sure. It's hard to tell because he has so many user names. They cleaned this place up and banned quite a few "names"

may be about time to do it again!

thread starting post: Centeroff- you have a join date of Jul 2016 and a post count of 600+. admittedly a bloomquist fan, but maybe a more apt description of your 4m presence is "masterbaiter".

the majority of the threads you have started are aimed directly at pierce and davenport fans (note your original post: why name anyone besides bloomquist?). my best guess for the reason why is that those bandwagons have gotten pretty full the past couple of years taking attention away from your 0 hero. and they ARE easy to bait!

so my answer to your question:

"If you all faced a life or death situation of having to pick just one driver to win a major touring championship across the country, who would you pick over him and why???":

I'll take Josh Richards. he has better equipment, talent, and class than your old man bloomquist.

MI Dirt Fan
09-29-2016, 06:24 PM
Well of course he has better equipment. Where do you think some of that money goes from guys buying 1-2+ new cars every year.

klemmabyna
09-29-2016, 06:40 PM
Bloomquist chassis. ever heard of it? some claim it's the best. guessing the creator gets the best available. or are you saying Rockets are better?

MI Dirt Fan
09-29-2016, 06:47 PM
Rocket probly out gains Bloomquist chassis 200-1, if not more.

a25rjr
09-29-2016, 06:49 PM
Slick track.......Gimme Bloomer

Hammerdown track.......Gimme Josh

klemmabyna
09-29-2016, 06:51 PM
I'll repeat the question:

or are you saying Rockets are better than Bloomquist chassis'?

MI Dirt Fan
09-29-2016, 06:54 PM
Of course they are. There are more of them entered into events than Bloomquist cars. You have 19 Rockets and one Bloomquist in a race. Who's going to win? A Rocket.

Centeroff
09-29-2016, 06:57 PM
Klemmabyna, he is saying rocket sells 200 chassis to one Bloomquist but it's probably double that number. How could you say Bloomquist chassis is better than any? He drives his cats and you will never see him in another. He has a sticker on his roller tool box he uses in the pits that says Racket chassis. Bloomer isn't a fan of Mark Richards but who is? Dude is an arrogant dik

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-29-2016, 07:06 PM
may be about time to do it again!

thread starting post: Centeroff- you have a join date of Jul 2016 and a post count of 600+. admittedly a bloomquist fan, but maybe a more apt description of your 4m presence is "masterbaiter".

the majority of the threads you have started are aimed directly at pierce and davenport fans (note your original post: why name anyone besides bloomquist?). my best guess for the reason why is that those bandwagons have gotten pretty full the past couple of years taking attention away from your 0 hero. and they ARE easy to bait!

so my answer to your question:

"If you all faced a life or death situation of having to pick just one driver to win a major touring championship across the country, who would you pick over him and why???":

I'll take Josh Richards. he has better equipment, talent, and class than your old man bloomquist.

He started this thread to dig at bloomer haters hoping he could get them to convert. Hes easy to figure out.
He likes being coa (pivot man).

Centeroff
09-29-2016, 07:08 PM
Klemmabyna, you think Richards is better than zero?? Yea right, at what?? Just another silver spoon that got a chance. He can't find a way to win the big races so I'd say your betting on a dead horse. If your gonna call someone a (masterbaiter) atleast learn how to spell it dumbas$!! You guys kill me. You do your homework on a guy and still fuk it up. Is oldfan your dad?? I love when uneducated people try to make a point but all they make is the point of how stupid grown men can make themselves look. Hey Einstein, better luck next time ya idiot!!

Centeroff
09-29-2016, 07:14 PM
Sliding sideways you migrate like a fly, yet you will never mature because your a maggot with no brain. You wait for one guy to say something negative and then here you come for backup because you think you will be backed up. Only thing I'm pivoting on is your mother and your old lady if you had one!! I told you to stay off my post fuktard!! your IQ has to be over 12 to respond on my topics beiotchboy!!

klemmabyna
09-29-2016, 07:22 PM
"silver spoon"...spell check?..."old fan"..."Einstein"..."idiot"..."fuk"...

you're losing your credibilty!!!

i'll repeat my response to your original post: i'm taking Josh Richards. the guy that actually got a sniff at NASCAR.

did you want to debate or just resort to name calling? no need to answer that. I've read all your posts.

Centeroff
09-29-2016, 07:24 PM
You called me the "masterbaiter" short term memory??

old fan
09-29-2016, 07:30 PM
nothing master at all for except idiot what you do when your no 1 cheater finally retires , hey did you notice no one came up light or had juiced tires at this years world it so nice to know that we would know the winner without a bunch crap afterwards and lawsuits

Centeroff
09-29-2016, 07:31 PM
Richards got a chance at NASCAR but we all see what a disaster that was.. Now he is back in DLM racing running the second rate series in WOO. Yes he is winning the series but he doesn't have much luck winning the big ones. I like Josh as a person and a racer. Too bad his dad is who he is. He forgets where he came from and needs to lower that nose about two feet. I say it about Pierce and I will say it about Richards.. These guys will have their Time but that time isn't now. Give Josh 5 years and give Bobby 10 and they will dominate the sport. I call a spade a spade and Bloomquist is on another level right now.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-29-2016, 07:31 PM
Sliding sideways you migrate like a fly, yet you will never mature because your a maggot with no brain. You wait for one guy to say something negative and then here you come for backup because you think you will be backed up. Only thing I'm pivoting on is your mother and your old lady if you had one!! I told you to stay off my post fuktard!! your IQ has to be over 12 to respond on my topics beiotchboy!!

You aint my daddy so i can post where ever i like. Keep talkn bout my wife u scum bag. It shows a lot of class! Your a coward you talk BIG but u aint chit. All you are is an over rated qweef. Stop calling me your family names that you called me in your above post. All you do is throw digs at non bloomer fans. Its there right to have there driver that they pull for. Take ur kocky concieded azz and fuk off

old fan
09-29-2016, 07:33 PM
Well of course he has better equipment. Where do you think some of that money goes from guys buying 1-2+ new cars every year. and your point is

Centeroff
09-29-2016, 07:37 PM
Sideways, I'm tired of your little jabs you throw. You hunt my post down to run your dik sucker. Do I do that to you?? NO!! You fuk with me I promise I'm coming back full speed. You can dish it but you can't take it. You the only one who can talk down on people? Wrong guy here if you believe that!! Punks like you get swelled up and put to sleep. I post what's on my mind and you wanna call names like a sneaky lil bit*ch. you keep pulling garbage like that I'm coming full speed! Nothing is off limits after your little boy rant.. There is your warning

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-29-2016, 07:54 PM
Sideways, I'm tired of your little jabs you throw. You hunt my post down to run your dik sucker. Do I do that to you?? NO!! You fuk with me I promise I'm coming back full speed. You can dish it but you can't take it. You the only one who can talk down on people? Wrong guy here if you believe that!! Punks like you get swelled up and put to sleep. I post what's on my mind and you wanna call names like a sneaky lil bit*ch. you keep pulling garbage like that I'm coming full speed! Nothing is off limits after your little boy rant.. There is your warning

Dnt like being call out huh. Call me a punk. You prolly the punk. You send pm to other members talkn about there family and threatining there family. Thats real fkn cool. You the macho guy right. The one that looks in the mirror every morning and night. Call me what ya want but it just shows ur class on how u deal w things. Im not backing down from you so get over it you doushe bag!

old fan
09-29-2016, 08:00 PM
Sideways, I'm tired of your little jabs you throw. You hunt my post down to run your dik sucker. Do I do that to you?? NO!! You fuk with me I promise I'm coming back full speed. You can dish it but you can't take it. You the only one who can talk down on people? Wrong guy here if you believe that!! Punks like you get swelled up and put to sleep. I post what's on my mind and you wanna call names like a sneaky lil bit*ch. you keep pulling garbage like that I'm coming full speed! Nothing is off limits after your little boy rant.. There is your warning oh what a big man you are the bully on 4m lmfao

Centeroff
09-29-2016, 08:03 PM
You came and called me a pivot man. Where I come from, well we all know what that is. You start the chit and get all upset like your the victim. That is a bit

klemmabyna
09-29-2016, 08:04 PM
Richards got a chance at NASCAR but we all see what a disaster that was.. Now he is back in DLM racing running the second rate series in WOO. Yes he is winning the series but he doesn't have much luck winning the big ones. I like Josh as a person and a racer. Too bad his dad is who he is. He forgets where he came from and needs to lower that nose about two feet. I say it about Pierce and I will say it about Richards.. These guys will have their Time but that time isn't now. Give Josh 5 years and give Bobby 10 and they will dominate the sport. I call a spade a spade and Bloomquist is on another level right now.

http://www.racing-reference.info/driver/Josh_Richards

NASCAR Xfinity Series Statistics
Year Age Races Win T5 T10 Pole Laps Led Earnings Rank AvSt AvFn RAF LLF DNQ WD
2012 24 14 of 33 0 0 0 0 1926 0 202,469 27 26.1 25.7 9 1 0 0 .

$14, 462 per start.

i'll let you pull up Bloomquist's NASCAR stats at age 24.

Lower his nose? from a bloomquist fan?

suddenly this thread isn't going quite the way you planned, is it?

i'll leave you alone now. you've been exposed.

Centeroff
09-29-2016, 08:05 PM
You know old fan yourself and sideways are two of the same!!

MI Dirt Fan
09-29-2016, 08:09 PM
and your point is

And yours is???

Centeroff
09-29-2016, 08:10 PM
Klemma, I'm no rocket scientist but I have him making roughly 280k in two years. Bloomquist made over double that this year. Only difference is that was winnings$$. I hope you don't believe the driver keeps all of that? He had an average finish of 25. Something and your bragging. He couldn't get out of his own way. You spent 45 minutes out of your day to prove a man made about 1/3 of that of what Bloomquist made this season alone.. No further questions your honor. I do appreciate you not throwing out name calling on this post though.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-29-2016, 08:17 PM
You came and called me a pivot man. Where I come from, well we all know what that is. You start the chit and get all upset like your the victim. That is a bit

Im not upset I see all your name calling to me and others that call you out. Im glad you understood what a pivot man was just so we got that clear.

Centeroff
09-29-2016, 08:20 PM
Sideways, You think I'm a fag?? Give me 30 minutes with you know who and let her make that decision! 30 minutes maybe less?? She'd say she loved me!!

old fan
09-29-2016, 08:24 PM
yeah we call call you quick draw 30 minutes hell I m not even warming up yet in 30 minutes

Centeroff
09-29-2016, 08:25 PM
Every one in a whil the oldfan makes me laugh..

old fan
09-29-2016, 08:28 PM
Klemma, I'm no rocket scientist but I have him making roughly 280k in two years. Bloomquist made over double that this year. Only difference is that was winnings$$. I hope you don't believe the driver keeps all of that? He had an average finish of 25. Something and your bragging. He couldn't get out of his own way. You spent 45 minutes out of your day to prove a man made about 1/3 of that of what Bloomquist made this season alone.. No further questions your honor. I do appreciate you not throwing out name calling on this post though. the poiont he was trying to make is he made the whole season in NASCAR , he was not there to make money in that series but to move up like most young drivers wish they could to sprint cup where last place I place more than what bloomer makes all year

old fan
09-29-2016, 08:29 PM
the only joke is in your hand

MI Dirt Fan
09-29-2016, 08:31 PM
yeah we call call you quick draw 30 minutes hell I m not even warming up yet in 30 minutes
You know nothing about warming anything up, momma does it for you.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-29-2016, 08:48 PM
Sideways, You think I'm a fag?? Give me 30 minutes with you know who and let her make that decision! 30 minutes maybe less?? She'd say she loved me!!

You couldnt handle her. 3 minutes total. 1 minute to stick her finger up ur azz to scare your pr!ck out then 1 minute to cut ur peckr off and put it in ur mouth then the last minate she would have time to smoke a cigerette! ENJOY!

Centeroff
09-29-2016, 08:58 PM
Sounds like she may be a big woman.. Il pass but thanks for the offer!

old fan
09-29-2016, 09:02 PM
yeah this might your speed The businessman spent a good half an hour in the hotel lounge bragging to the hooker about how big his Johnson was. Finally she suggested they retire to his room and check it out, and he willingly agreed.The guy stripped off his clothes, jumped on top of the hooker, entered her, and said triumphantly, "Why don't you open your mouth, baby, so I can see the end of my (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)?""Open my mouth?" scoffed the hooker. "Why don't you wiggle your ass so I can feel it?"

Centeroff
09-29-2016, 09:15 PM
GONG!! And the worst joke of 2016 award goes too.....🐴🐴🔫

CIRF
09-29-2016, 09:20 PM
He has no clue what he is talking about. That's not a fact he would know, he simply googled some BS and posted it. Fact is Scott had his chance at a top team after a developmental test he did in the early 90s. You may have heard of a couple drivers that was there that day but if not you can google them.. Ones name was Tony Stewart and the other Jeff Gordon. Fact is Scott turned a faster lap and better 20 lap average than both. Scott had the job bit turned it down for an unknown reason? Believe it or not the only driver to turn a faster lap than Scott that day was one of the Burton brothers. You probably can't google that bit it is factsReally. You got a link to the documentation of this "developmental test" you speak of where he put Stewart and Gordo to shame. I really wanna' read about that. LOL!!

It makes sense that bloomy would turn down a top flight NASCAR Cup ride to race dirt late models for peanuts in comparison. NOT!! No self respecting dirt late model driver would want to lower himself to the money and exposure of a top flight NASCAR Cup ride!! LOLOL!!

It's kinda' odd that bloomy could be SO DAM FAST in a Cup car but can't get out of his own way in an ARCA car or a midget or a NASCAR truck. All that is documented and common knowledge, not some phantom "developmental test". Still LOL!!

You might wanna take off those HATER glasses, you're obviously blinded by them!

He races against the top tier asphalt series and finishes top 3 every race! If that don't impress you, you don't know much about different racing vehicles! SMHHater? Blinded? You show me where I've posted anything about bloomy that wasn't the truth and verifiable. Please do. That ain't hate, it's fact. I have no reason to hate bloomy. He's a very good dirt late model guy and that's it. Not much to hate.

Top tier asphalt series? LOL!! Okay. Let's say we take your word for the top 3 in 3 starts (haven't found one bit of documentation to authenticate that claim). That still doesn't account for the fact that he stunk in ARCA and at The Chili Bowl and at Eldora in a NASCAR truck. One of bloomy's ARCA starts was on dirt and The Chili Bowl and the NASCAR trucks were on dirt which is supposed to be his specialty and he looked very, very ordinary on all three occasions.

old fan
09-29-2016, 09:25 PM
I'll repeat the question:or are you saying Rockets are better than Bloomquist chassis'? they both can be great or bad depends on driver and setup nothing more nothing less

MI Dirt Fan
09-29-2016, 09:32 PM
That wasn't even a joke. Just more random blabbering.

kidrock
09-29-2016, 09:34 PM
Really. You got a link to the documentation of this "developmental test" you speak of where he put Stewart and Gordo to shame. I really wanna' read about that. LOL!!

It makes sense that bloomy would turn down a top flight NASCAR Cup ride to race dirt late models for peanuts in comparison. NOT!! No self respecting dirt late model driver would want to lower himself to the money and exposure of a top flight NASCAR Cup ride!! LOLOL!!

It's kinda' odd that bloomy could be SO DAM FAST in a Cup car but can't get out of his own way in an ARCA car or a midget or a NASCAR truck. All that is documented and common knowledge, not some phantom "developmental test". Still LOL!!

Hater? Blinded? You show me where I've posted anything about bloomy that wasn't the truth and verifiable. Please do. That ain't hate, it's fact. I have no reason to hate bloomy. He's a very good dirt late model guy and that's it. Not much to hate.

Top tier asphalt series? LOL!! Okay. Let's say we take your word for the top 3 in 3 starts (haven't found one bit of documentation to authenticate that claim). That still doesn't account for the fact that he stunk in ARCA and at The Chili Bowl and at Eldora in a NASCAR truck. One of bloomy's ARCA starts was on dirt and The Chili Bowl and the NASCAR trucks were on dirt which is supposed to be his specialty and he looked very, very ordinary on all three occasions.

And you sir would be correct. I sure would like to see where Bloomer ran faster laps then Stewart and Gordon and Then turned down the ride. I'm not saying it didn't happened but, I have never heard of that before this day. And you would also be right Bloomer couldn't get out of his own way in the three races you mentioned.

old fan
09-29-2016, 09:43 PM
That wasn't even a joke. Just more random blabbering.and you are so wrong i copied paste the joke you just can't read

old fan
09-29-2016, 09:44 PM
when the he11 did stewart and gordon even robbie gordon team up

MI Dirt Fan
09-29-2016, 09:50 PM
It's hard to read and understand anything with that many grammar and punctuation errors.

nuff said
09-30-2016, 07:36 AM
He called you a queef. ha ha ha ,he wins

old fan
09-30-2016, 08:35 AM
It's hard to read and understand anything with that many grammar and punctuation errors. what the he11 are you an english teacher or scholar lmfao

old fan
09-30-2016, 08:36 AM
really. You got a link to the documentation of this "developmental test" you speak of where he put Stewart and Gordo to shame. I really wanna' read about that. LOL!! It makes sense that bloomy would turn down a top flight NASCAR Cup ride to race dirt late models for peanuts in comparison. NOT!! No self respecting dirt late model driver would want to lower himself to the money and exposure of a top flight NASCAR Cup ride!! LOLOL!! gotta love it

Necrosis
09-30-2016, 09:00 AM
yeah we call call you quick draw 30 minutes hell I m not even warming up yet in 30 minutesTry taking that Cialis with milk, it'll kick in a lot faster than 30min! And who wants to screw for longer than that? Certainly not yourself, with all the pain from the concrete-itis.

dirtdobber45
09-30-2016, 09:21 AM
Concrete-itis lmfao I like that

ALLDIRT
09-30-2016, 10:14 AM
Of course they are. There are more of them entered into events than Bloomquist cars. You have 19 Rockets and one Bloomquist in a race. Who's going to win? A Rocket.

Not when Bloomquist is there.

dirtdobber45
09-30-2016, 10:38 AM
Anybody know if Pierce is coming to DTWC?? And lord help us if he would win the thing lolHe will be there by his schedule. Plus the World finals in NC.

Cardirt0
09-30-2016, 05:54 PM
when the he11 did stewart and gordon even robbie gordon team up

Just Once I like you to be real. and add something to a post thats means something but that will NEVER happen...EVER... If you were to take a C R A P the only thing that would be left is Skin.....Like a bag with nothing in it...What is it like at the end of the day too know you have add nothing too the Day...Not a D A M thing...What a wast of a LIFE....